[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steven Greer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Steven-Greer.jpg (250KB, 589x445px) Image search: [Google]
Steven-Greer.jpg
250KB, 589x445px
what does /x/ think of dr Steven Greer?
>>
>>18874960
His chest has a uni-brow.
>>
>>18874960
Well-intentioned but misguided. By totally rejecting the notion of negative ETs he inadvertantly invalidates the good work he was/is doing.
>>
>>18874960
not as good as steven brule
>>
followed him for about a year now cannot wait for the new movie to come out. I would also be interested in going to a lecture when he does one in England.
>>
>>18874960
He comes off as a fraud to me. I'm willing to be disproven though.
>>
>>18875007
kek
>>
>>18874960
can't believe he got an MD
>>
>>18875412
Can't believe how much of an idiot you are for not believing him anon.
>>
>>18874960
Bruno on the right
>>
>>18875005
This, I actually said something very similar on the last thread about him.
>>
I think steven greer is on to something. He's the real deal guys. And we will know pretty soon if he's faking it or not. It's a win win for me. If he turns out to be a fraud, that says a lot about UFOs and ETs. If it turns out he is right, once again, the implications are insane... Either way, I'm stoked for his new movie.
>>
File: 1463934125850.gif (313KB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
1463934125850.gif
313KB, 300x182px
>>18875419
>>
Government Agent.
>>
He's a fraud, but the people involved with the Disclosure Project aren't frauds.

It's a weird situation.
>>
>>18876657
>>18876706
>>
>>18874969
Ya he needs to wax himself like a real man
>>
>>18875154
>>18876657
>>18876706
>>18877376
>People call Greer a fraud
>Never have one piece of evidence to back it up

Enough with you shills
>>
I liked him when he was running these big conferences but nowadays he does nothing but disappoint. He had a little embryo that he said was proof of et life - it tested as human. Then he totally rejects the idea that there are malevolent ets which is not my experience.

He also sells these weird retreats where you meditate in the wilderness at night to "vector in" ufos.
Probably started good and was compromised but who knows, I mistrust him.
>>
He seems knowledgeable/experienced in the field and has a basic understanding of the things going on. It is true that meditating can and will vector in UFOs if done correctly and with the intent to do so as ETs are at a higher level of evolution and respond to directed consciousness/awareness.

He seems to have a big ego though which effects his credibility as he seems attracted to fame. Like others have said he is wrong in one respect as it would make sense that there are nefarious ETs out there working behind the scenes in some way as we live in a dualistic reality. It is just if they openly expose themselves on a large scale it would disrupt the evolution of the human race on a huge level and that apparently goes against the rules of creation.
>>
>>18874960
I think he shouldn't be allowed to call himself "Doctor." It makes physicians AND academics look bad.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.