[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lake Travis Monster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: laketravismonster.jpg (53KB, 346x651px) Image search: [Google]
laketravismonster.jpg
53KB, 346x651px
A buddy of mine that lives in Austin Tx, swears there is a large snake or fish that pulls people under water never to be seen again. I didn't really think much about it until I did a little research..

-Lake Travis is the deepest lake in Texas
-Lake Travis has the highest amount of fatalities of any lake in Texas
-Reports of large snakes since 2003
-Many bodies never found even tho most bodies float after a few days

>http://texascryptidhunter.blogspot.com/2010/01/giant-snake-in-lake-travis.html
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GND1CJfcCJ4
>>
honestly, the only way we're going to get true confirmation of these things is to just keep pressing government entities and the typical lab coat fag to either look into it or fess up. I've seen a lot of strange things in my life, and I'm not the only one who has.
>>
>>18874556
is pic related?
>>
Save up for a super nice radar setup, a dinghy, and an oversized inflatable life vest. Go hunting for evidence, be ready to inflate the vest the whole time for when it decided to pull you under.
>>
>>18874604
>trusting the government or scientists
That ship set sail a long time ago.

We need some (sober) /x/phile Texans to investigate and see what's really going on. Preferably ones with decent cameras.
>>
>>18874703
No, was just a funny picture I found when I googled Lake Travis monster.
>>
>>18875617

Then say pic unrelated you newfag
>>
>>18875623
I'm usually just a lurker not much experience making threads my bad m8
>>
>>18874556
Does your friend have any stories about the monster??
>>
File: 1486799446312.gif (182KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1486799446312.gif
182KB, 267x200px
>>18875645
This is what he told me

>be him
>13
>going to camp near the lake with friends
>set up their tents
>chilly outside, really cold
>its texas wth
>go to sleep
>wake up
>realize its still at night
>hear splashing sounds
>fuckno.jpg
>wake up friends
>go outside
>see a fuckingly big thing lurking near the shore
>shitty moonlight
>go inside the tent to grab flashlight
>come outside again
>turn the light on
>i shit you not
>everyone walks up the dinosaur
>>
>>18875469
>Preferably ones with decent cameras.

I never understood this. clearly there's something there in a majority of these pictures but why does the camera quality look so fucked?.
>>
>>18874556
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ5Q0US8CdU
>>
>>18875702
lol

btw I'm voting for Obama in the coming elections, I like his programme of hope and change.
>>
>>18875637
Don't apologize to this sperglord.
>>
>>18874556
Could just be a big gator. People think there aren't any in the area, but I saw a 10ft one by the side of the road near the Lampasas river years ago. Authorities were quoted in a local paper saying they were allowing them to nest there and didn't want people to be alarmed so they didn't publicize it. This was about a 30 minute drive from Austin.
>>
>>18877370
There are alligators in central Texas. One lafge one was killed around Elgin, there were reports of them in del valle. They are out there, hiding....
>>
I was right next to lake Travis a couple of months ago when I went to buy my car, as someone who lives in one of the most boring areas in Texas that area made me fucking nervous with all its cliffs and shit and I wouldn't be surprised if there is some weird shit running around in all those wooded areas
>>
>>18877407
Yeah, hobos...
>>
>>18877411
Well the Hobos in Austin are fucking nuts so I would classify that as "weird shit"
>>
I've dived Lake Travis. They could hide a nuclear submarine in there and get away with it. It's murky as fuck.
>>
>>18877415
>inna high school
>hiking greenbelt
>two financially unstable characters sitting in front of entrance to small cave.
>offer to show us inside the cave
>not today hobos
>smoke refer as walking away discussing how the bums wanted to kill, rape, and rob us.
>leave the individuals to their own fate.

Don't go into caves with hobos, kids
>>
>>18877543
I need to go back there, went a little over a year ago but was short on time so I didn't get to go to far off any paths or anything cool like that
>>
I'm betting it's a cephalopod, probably just a big octopus. Would explain the sightings of snakes.
>>
>>18877611
Could be, but idiots release pythons and exotic animals all the time as well. Some guy in ATX an heroed with a cobra in his car and it escaped. Was on the news. Cobra was found run over on the road.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.