[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lucid dreamin'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: lucid dreaming.jpg (54KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
lucid dreaming.jpg
54KB, 500x334px
Have you guys ever experienced lucid dreaming? what does it feel like?
>>
>>18873777
Yeah. I've never had out-of-body experiences but afaik I've experienced what's called lucid reaming. I was aware I was dreaming and I could manipulate my environment at will. It's a cool feeling actually. You're learning that you're able to change your environment at will so... it's a bit like being a child.
>>
Yeah, used to happen all the time. It's basically like real life, except you can assert your will on anything or anyone. Wanna fly? Go for it. Magic powers? Yep. Wanna live the life of a TV show? Adventure Time it up. Fuck your crush? Well, make sure you don't get too excited or you might wake up, but yeah.

The other night I had a dream where my roomie and I were in the woods. Realized I was dreaming, so decided to find a cave. Walked for a minute or two and stumbled upon some big malachite cliff, shit was mad pretty.

Last night I dreamed I was an undercover agent at my highschool, like 21 Jump Street. Some kids broke into my trunk and I scared the shit out of them. Didn't do any of my homework and got shit from a teacher but laughed it off because I already have my diploma and was just there for the mission.
>>
>>18873777

lucid reaming? you dreamt of reaming assholes?
>>
>>18873786

My Lucid dreaming experiences are frequent. They usually feel like i'm flying or floating. Its basically equivalent to an out of body experience where you see yourself in third person while you're still dreaming, most of the time you are aware that its happening and you control the situation. So I can be lucid dreaming and someone would be after me trying to hurt me and I picture a gun and i'm holding it, Then I kill them.
>>
>>18873777
>Have you guys ever experienced lucid dreaming? what does it feel like?

Yes.

Like a lucid dream
>>
yeah, i've brought air planes at will with a wave of my hand. its better than shrooms or dmt
>>
yes I have done it multiple times, but I usually wake up right afterwards

you dream of whatever you are thinking, and you know that you are dreaming

for me I would always try not to think of something scary and then inadvertently create something scary
>>
i've never had lucid dreams but for th elast year every night i have really weird vivid dreams. It makes me not wanna sleep anymore
>>
>>18875662
real fuckin neato smartass
>>
Depends on the dream, but you notice the atmosphere of the dream very heavily.

It feels real.
>>
File: Alex_Grey.jpg (201KB, 732x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Grey.jpg
201KB, 732x1000px
>>18873777

>I remember going to a Alex Grey's "Temple" up in New York State, he and his wife state they've been in each others minds, and interacted with each other while high on Mushrooms.
>>
File: tumblr_o9kyldol2G1slq4c9o1_1280.png (199KB, 593x261px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9kyldol2G1slq4c9o1_1280.png
199KB, 593x261px
In my most notable lucid dream my realization that I was in a dream state happened after noticing the light switch affected something it shouldn't have - the details of which are hazy as I recall a few different oddities at the start of this incident including the appearance of someone that logically couldn't be present because of other circumstances and the light switch seemingly affecting the scenery behind the windows of the house.

Within the house the light has a green hue, the soft blue merging with the green of the plants hanging in front of the bay window which sits behind the sink. This is the first floor of the house, rather small and modest but this place feels like home, I only recall seeing another room which was where I encountered the switch that had an odd affect. I'm not trying to upsell this switch in anyway other than this was the point where I realized that odds are I'm in a dream, sort of a combination of actualization and realization, the details of what all the switch are a bit blurry but I used the switch and the scenery outside the home seemed to have changed, along with the lighting within the home, it was nothing too crazy just incandescent soft white but the trees that sat in the background of the window were no longer there, I saw a neighborhood road now and the time of day seemed to have changed. To add to the fucked weirdness here, friends were now present at my place, but interactions with these people were sidelined for further investigation. I dont recall exactly what happened next but it got weird fast. I opened the front door of my house and all was black and white, the time was different - I was in a different place altogether, the house didnt change and remained in color but the scenerey in front of me was a road running as far as the eye can see, a sparsely occupied road seemingly of the 1800's era and of Asian theme. Everything was black and white.

continued in a sec, need more weed
>>
I had a dream once where I knew I was dreaming but I couldn't wake up. It was one of the most fucked up things ever. I ended up yelling in my dream and woke up yelling shaking my head. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>18875957
Anyways,

I have this recurring dream where I can sort of float, there's this sensation that I can only describe as relaxation that seems to affect weightlessness in these dreams, I'm standing in the road of a black and white scene, running with a youthful stride, then I relax and the weightlessness hits, I take what feel like 30 meter strides down the road and into the woods on the right, I'm barefoot, jumping from root to root of massive trees, my feet feel them as soft and it is of no consequence to me. I think to myself as I'm traversing the woods near the road that followed my house at an incredible rate. I start to get excited of the possibilities of being here, being there in the now and doing anything I wanted. I decided it was time to test it and I wanted to find a hole in the woods, something unknown, a rabbit hole of sorts within a few more strides I found what I sought, I shifted my weight mid stride and aligned myself with the hole surrounded by roots, this happened too perfectly, I fell right in, I felt sensation of falling but there was no wind, no air resistance, almost vacuum-esque if you will, but the tunnel was wonderous I fell through earth, vibrant and radiant colors, the earth changed to water and I fell through water, deep color tones but nothing of significant brightness besides the slight shimmer to it all, the water turned to flesh and within the warmth of that moment, within the excitement I woke up.

I scared the fuck out of my old lady because I woke up very suddenly, and vibrantly excited about what had just happened but mortified that it was over.

I could've had more with my time in the astral plane, had I known the significance of the incident or planned better I would've not allowed myself to get so excited that I break the dream and wake up but I had vivid and intense control over the entire experience and I yearn to return to that state and retain as much as I did like the dream I just described.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.