[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/LOST MEDIA/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Christine_Chubbuck.jpg (80KB, 1390x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Christine_Chubbuck.jpg
80KB, 1390x1080px
Will the real Chubbuck suicide video ever be released?

Irwin?

Treadwell?
>>
>>18873053
already has
>>
>>18873053
https://youtu.be/9Clnl3iuVg4
>>
will the selfie the alien took by the tree in the desert resurface?
>>
>>18873053
Irwin's footage was destroyed, as the relatives of Steve insisted, I don't know about Treadwell's, only audio, fake or not, it is creepy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ
>>
>>18873437
Wrong
>>
File: alienleakreal.png (871KB, 1499x1118px) Image search: [Google]
alienleakreal.png
871KB, 1499x1118px
>>18873440
>>
>>18873548
fake

I don't care about the news cunt but I'm still praying that somehow the Irwin and Treadwell tapes will leak
>>
>>18873548
That's fake. If you read the transcripts of the actual audio it doesn't add up. The real audio has never been released but it still exists.
>>
>>18876064
>That's fake. If you read the transcripts of the actual audio it doesn't add up.

I'm going to cut him some slack. It's difficult to do math when you're mauled by a bear.
>>
File: 1464498820837.png (269KB, 376x449px) Image search: [Google]
1464498820837.png
269KB, 376x449px
I really want the Treadwell tape to leak. I've got a morbid fascination with it, plus I work in the woods in bear country, so I kind of want to hear what it sounds like to be killed by a bear.

>mfw his woman sat alone in the tent, screaming and crying until the bear came back for her

Imagine the fear she felt. Christ, I get shivery thinking about it.
>>
>>18873053
As the technology becomes even cheaper and better to render fake vidio on your pc... the answer is, we'll never know.
>>
can someone tell me about treadwell?
>>
There's this Dutch TV show called Ffukkie Slim that ran from 2002-2007. YouTube has all the episodes from all three seasons except for season 1 episode 5. Even Wikipedia lists it as "(unknown)". I doubt it but does anyone know some way to find it?
>>
>>18873548
Fake as fuck, three different audio sources all put together here pretty obviously. Doppler effect is absent in what is supposed to be an outdoor recording and they sound like their screaming indoors due to the tight plate like reverb on their voices. In general though this shit is the very reason you don't go into bear's territory thinking they're going to treat you like it's all Disney bullshit or go innawoods unarmed. Those two were hippie dumbfucks who were self proclaimed animal experts and "hurr survivalists" but in reality knew very little about what to actually expect from an 1800 lbs ravenous fucking bear and actually camped straight in the middle of where these things routinely hunted and lived all the time with no sort of weapons on them ever...
>>
>>18873439

That's a fake from nationsquid. Well done, but fake nonetheless
>>
>>18876871

Yeah. That's a confirmed fake.
>>
>>18877048
By who and how?
>>
>>18873548

For years it was said Chubbuck's family destroyed the video, but that turned out to be false.
>>
>>18877055

Two ex co-workers
>>
>>18876160
She didn't stay in the tent the entire time, she left the tent right after turning on the camera and leaving it in the bag, you hear her say "is it there still" to which Tim responded "get out here, I'm getting killed" You hear the zipper go down and Amie leaves the tent, you hear her start telling him to play dead and yelling and screaming. The bear retreats back like most bears do when presented with a threat when they're taking a kill. Tim and Amie have a short conversation as she (a trained physicians assistant) tries to administer some care to his wounds before the bear returns and tests Amie, she retreats from Tim as the bear approaches, showing this bears it had control of the kill. It returns and starts biting at his skull again, the bear was a 28 year old male with worn down canines so it couldn't really effectively crush his skull to kill him and ended up mostly just tearing his scalp and face. Tim starts yelling that playing dead isn't working and to try hitting the bear. Amie picks up a frying pan and can be heard hitting the bear in the head. When Tim realizes it isn't going to work he tells Amie to go away repeatedly. Tim is then heard being dragged away from the site of the attack, as they commonly do after returning to a challenged food source, the tape ends 6 minutes in as you hear Tim screaming in the distance. It is then theorized based on both tents being ripped up that she stood behind the tents and used them to put a barrier between her and the bear since they were in a flat area with no trees to climb. Tims head was found lacerated and attached to a short section of spine, his left arm was uneaten with his watch still on and running, Amie was found in a pile of mud with her rib cage eaten. Amie had told him he had a death wish and knew that trip would be her last. She knew she wasn't a bear expert and had expressed her discomfort with bears to Tim but he cost them both their lives, there was nothing more she could have done
>>
>>18876160
It has leaked. i've heard it. She wasn't in the tent she was right there when he was filming. He screams at her to run, and she doesn't.

>>18876627
Download the movie Grizzly Man.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.