[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men in black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_5383.png (67KB, 283x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5383.png
67KB, 283x288px
Hey /x/, I've got a story that happened to my friend. He says he met a man in black. To be honest, I half believe him and half don't. He has been known to make up stories, but this time he was visibly shaken (he usually has some kind of "tell" when talking about a fake story). It's actually kind of bugged me, so I figured I would share. Maybe you guys can tell me if it's believable or not. I can only confirm one part of this story as being definitely true, everything else is just his word. So let's start off with what I know is true.

>Be me about 3 weeks ago
>Friend (for simplicity I'll call I'm Josh) asks me to go to a family gathering with him
>I've known Josh for a few years and his parents, two of his aunts, and grandfather all knew me
>I say sure because I have nothing else to do and he always would talk about big family gatherings being a blast
>>
>>18872737

>Josh's family is somewhat well off. His mother is a doctor and his father owns some tech business. The rest of his family does other well paying jobs
>Party is taking place at his aunt and uncles house, which I've never met before.
>House is huge and can see a load of cars in their enormous driveway
>Get into house and Josh introduces me to his family members.
>I immediately realize that his family knows some very important people
>Most have some kind of government, teaching, medical, or business career.
>Josh is a conspiracy theory nut and his aunt knows this.
>Josh's aunt introduces us to a man that has some high level government clearance
>Him and Josh hit it off and Josh rattles off some conspiracies and the guy listens with amusement.
>This is stuff that kind of bores me, not that government secrets aren't interesting, but I hear the same talk from Josh all the time so I wanted to avoid it at a party.
>So I wonder off to go flirt with one of his cousins

This is the only part I can confirm is true. Everything else is from what he has told me.
>>
>>18872740

>Josh asks the guy several questions ranging from Kennedy, 9/11, lizardpeople, etc.
>Guy says he doesn't know the answers to a lot of things, and admits most of his work is more science based
>Government guy does provide some answers to some theories. Such as, Oswald was involved but there was definitely a second shooter. We did land on the moon, just not on the "first" lunar landing, and the government knows of better energy alternatives. Other than those he didn't give away much.
>He tells Josh some of things he has worked on, basically weapons and surveillance type stuff. Won't go into a lot of detail, because he isn't allowed to.
>Josh asks what he's working on now, and tells him it's top secret
>Josh has a good charisma about him and can usually get people to talk about things they shouldn't
>Apparently, a couple of drinks later, Josh asks him again but phrases it like "What were you telling me about your current project?"
>The man responded with "Well were analyzing some alien tech to better" he stopped there and Josh said he looked uncomfortable.
>The man then followed up with "Look, Trump wants other measures besides the wall"
>Josh was half and half on buying whether he meant space aliens or illegal aliens, but gave him a pass since he was drunk.
>Josh says nothing else eventful happened other than learning that one energy alternative would likely cause "meltdowns" worse than we have seen.
>>
>>18872737

were you ever sexually abused as a child?
>>
>>18872746

>Skip ahead two weeks is when Josh called me and sounded terrible.
>He asked me if he could come over and I said it was fine.
>When he got to my place he looked as bad he sounded
>He told me how he had just gotten off work (he works overnight) and had decided to stop off at a diner to grab some breakfast before going home
>After he ordered his food a man dressed in a black suit, black tie and white shirt just stood at the end of his table
>Josh was taken by surprise and when he was going to ask what he was doing the man asked him "Are you Josh Anon?"
>Josh said he was and the man sat down at the table
>Josh said once he sat down, he got a strong feeling that he shouldn't protest.
>The man then started asking Josh some questions, half interview style and half like he was trying to get to know him.
>"Do you have a job?" Yes "Where do you work?" 20 minutes that way "Do you go school?" Yes "What're you studying?" Programming "That's wonderful Josh, do you have a girlfriend?" Yes "Is she pretty?" Yes "Sounds like you've got a good future ahead of you" Thanks
>>
>>18872750

>The man apparently seemed to look unemotional when talking to him, the voice has depth to it like emotion was there, but Josh couldn't read it on his face.
>I can solidly say that Josh is gifted when it comes to reading people. He's not a mentalist but can definitely read the emotional states of people, so this surprised me.
>"Do you believe in aliens, Josh?" Yes "Why do you say that?" Matter has a limited number of ways it can arrange before it eventually is forced to arrange itself in way that supports other intelligent life "That's smart response but I wouldn't go around telling people that you believe in aliens. You wouldn't want for people to think your crazy and to lose all the good things going for you. Do you understand what I'm getting at Josh?"
>It was at this point Josh said he remembered the party and nodded in agreement
>"That's good, glad we could have this talk Josh. Be sure your mindful" and then the man left
>Josh says the man had coffee in his hand that he never drank and gave off an unnerving feeling.

After this conversation Josh hung out at my place all day before going back home. I heard from him the next day saying his internet is out, but his provider says everything is should be working. They're sending someone out with a modem on Monday. He also says that a either a black car or black van parks at the end of the streets that lead out of his neighborhood and they weren't there before. I'm going to pick him up tomorrow to hang out with me until the internet provider shows up. He seems pretty worried about this and even asked me to drive my old car instead of my new one. What do you guys think about this?
>>
>>18872757

do you have any siblings and did you ever consider abusing them?
>>
>>18872747
Asking I was or if my friend Josh was?
>>
>>18872761

you. you posted this thread.
>>
>>18872746

Anon, do you have any history of sexual abuse in your immediate family?
>>
>>18872765
I was when younger and I have no siblings.
>>
>>18872781
Anon, do you have any history of sexual abuse in your immediate family?
>>
>>18872781

ok. you posted this thread. now tell us specifically and with detail what happened.
>>
File: IMG_2011.jpg (26KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2011.jpg
26KB, 600x392px
Bump.
>>
>>18872786
>>18872788
Not relevant to the original post
>>
>>18872808

then why the fuck are you here? "hi i want to post on a discussion board but I *refuse* to discuss anything"

what happened that made you such a coward? this is an anonymous board. no one is watching.
>>
>>18872808

It's never a good feeling seeing someone as scared as you are, of something so simple. You've had many chances to remedy this, and you choose to act on not even a single one.

Why don't you actually face yourself for the first time in your life? Why don't you actually confront something, if for no other reason than to actually feel what it's like?
>>
>>18872831

what a coincdence, no response. how typical of a coward. looks like nothing changes.
>>
It seems like your friend has been asked to be mindful. They probably had to be sure of what he knew. My guess is they know what he knows. And it doesn't amount to anything compromising. I'd imagine, it gets much more complex if it is. It's a lot of attention, for a slip of the tongue.
>>
File: 1410544109338.jpg (623KB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1410544109338.jpg
623KB, 1936x2592px
OP your posting is seriously sex obsessed. I'm not sure why you're bringing that all in here, confront your demons on your own time. Or don't, since you seem scared to do so.
>>
>>18872868
He seems to be rather worried. His internet being out and the cars are what's really shaking him up. He feels like he's being monitored.
>>
>>18872831
What the fuck is wrong with you?
You come in asking very personal questions about OP's personal life, without even explaining how they're important in the slightest.
OP didn' offer much about himself, and his story wasn't even about himself. If you truly want to get answers out of Op you're going to have to convince him of why he should.
>>
>>18872886

please stay on topic. this isn't about you,.
>>
>>18872886

Do you honestly, legitimately, seriously not see the relevance even in the slightest bit?

Do you even know what board you're posting on? Is this your first day?
>>
>>18872884

answer the actual questions you coward. tell us the actual story behind why you are so afraid.
>>
>>18872886

Anon there's a reason there's more than one person asking these questions. Not even trying to rustle but I'm assuming neither you nor op have been here very long otherwise you'd probably get it.
>>
>>18872906
I check this board like once every 3 months for some SW threads, so I'm pretty new here.
>>
>>18872886
Stop responding to obvious shitposters, newfag. All you do is spoonfeed them attention and reward them for their behavior which encourages them to continue acting petulant and further shitting up the site.

Honestly, both you and OP could do a lot of lurking the fuck more.
>>
>>18872930

spoken like the biggest newfag on /x/. nice work.
>>
>>18872930

The fuck you bumping this thread for? Quit being so cancerous, OP's already made it clear he doesn't want to talk about anything actually meaningful to what he was bringing up.
>>
>>18872948
As stated, my past with sexual abuse doesn't correlate to the current topic about my friend. If you can describe why it's relevant then please do so.
>>
>>18872978

Not the guys posting thus far in here, but I'll quote a few things I noticed right off the bat.

>Friend invites you to a big family gathering which are "always a blast!!!!"
>Knows very important people
>High level clearance people from all walks just hanging out a big party that younger people are readily invited to
>History of conspiracy theories not only with him but also within his family
>After an awkward encounter during one of these parties he's suddenly uncomfortable, confronted by a figment

A lot of people have talked about pizzagate and whatever recently, which personally is a bit of a stretch. But in paranormal circles it's readily accepted that there's a massive connection between these experiences and "big family gatherings," and people who are so eager to get others to join up in these "so fun gatherings with my aunt and uncle!!!!"

Without going full tinfoil here, the idea is that Josh isn't so much a friend of yours. He's after you to ensnare you, because he's been told that you have a history that will make you vulnerable.
>>
>>18872823
there's a difference between hating discussion and not wanting to get off topic. Nice attempt to hijack the thread though MiB, A+ for that one.
>>
>>18872995

no one is hijacking anything you tinfoil retard, read the thread if you can't possibly fathom the relevance
>>
>>18872993

to add to this anon's post, here's an article someone wrote about this exact thing in a psychology journal:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200303/alien-abductions-the-real-deal

I'll dig out a further link connecting that to the big parties your "friend" is inviting you to later, I'm phone posting like an idiot right now and digging this stuff out is a pain. this is like textbook entrapping you
>>
>>18872757
Holy fuck, are you batshit insane or is the paranoia real as fuk?
>>
>>18872997
Sorry for wanting to stay on topic, it's just highly fishy that anything ufo/mib related posted on /x/ quickly gets hijacked by a swarm of aggressive shitposters trying to change the topic.
>>
>>18872978
Because I'm convinced you and your friend are one in the same.
>>
>>18873027

>>18873027

no one is changing the topic, people just didn't get it. look at these posts:

>>18872993
>>18873011

if anything it's pointing out even more conspiracies. tha'ts not forum sliding or whatever crap you're aiming for. you're the one who keeps posting and yelling at people for trying to dig into actual conspiracies.
>>
>>18872737
Agencies are paid to put up this kind of a show and further perpetuate the mib myth, if i got approached i would ask for a job in secret tech i imagine the pay is good
>>
>>18872993
I'm going to be honest and say there's no pizzagate. When I say important, I mean respectable. They have nice careers compared to my job while in college
The parties are blast because of good food, booze, and depending on the family member, live music
His family doesn't have a history of conspiracy theories, he is just interested in them personally. His aunt knew and thought her government friend would be someone he would want to meet.

My friend doesn't want to ensnare me. I've known him for years.
>>
>>18873049
LOL okay, just ignore the occult significance of satanic ritualistic blood letting societies dating back thousands of years not being real.

This is why you're a susceptible target, you've fallen for the illusion.
>>
>>18873049

It's not about "pizzagate." That guy even said he doesn't buy into that. Plenty of people here don't.

But you've made it obvious you're either a.) just roleplaying at this point and polluting the forum, or b.) too self-obsessed and ignorant to want to analyze anything which has a hell of a lot of not just "/x/-tier" truth behind it, but truth that has been documented by actual credible scientific journals.

So if it's a, then just go away no one is taking your bait. If it's b, open your eyes and stop being such a child about this. You are far, far from the first person who has fallen hook line and sinker for this kind of thing, and you definitely won't be the last. Your special breed of stubborn and naive is way too plentiful.
>>
>>18873020
My friend is convinced he is being watched, and is pretty paranoid about it. I'm on the fence about it. Like, I trust my friend is being honest about being scared but I don't think he had a genuine MIB experience. When I pick him up I will try to get a picture of one of the cars parked at the exits to his neighborhood.
>>
>>18873079
Well, the truth is, we're all being watched and monitored in some way or another, so don't let it stress him out too much. They're trying to instil fear on you and your friend, don't give in and it lessens their power and they'll disappear.
>>
>>18873079

>friend is paranoid, convinced something isn't right
>is confronted after he finally brings you to one of his "awesome family parties" at a massive mansion with tons of high level people who all get together in this one place despite having no common relevance between occupations
>is approached and intimidated afterwards
>"remembers the party and nodded"
>is literally pleading with you to listen to him and you are not

You just said you don't think he had a genuine MIB experience. So multiple people here are saying the exact same thing, pointing out the numerous inconsistencies and *exact* matches to typical presentation of these things, and you are too pig headed to actually try to help your friend?

From what you've told us, either he isn't truly a friend, or you aren't. So which one is it?
>>
OP you are a full cock if you can't see what your friend is obviously trying to do here. It's a wonder he's still trying with you, you're clearly too self-absorbed to care.
>>
I'm at work and will respond in a bit. Hang with me.
>>
>>18873078
>>18873092
Perhaps I'm just dense, but I'm not following your train of thought. I'm not sure why the family party is important other than to note what my friend says caused his "MIB" experience.

Could you please explain it in a way that would click with someone that's completely clueless about this sort thing?
>>
>>18873109
Would it help if I provided more detail about my friend?
>>
I'm probably going to hop off in the next 30 minutes since either /x/ is dead right now or this thread is dead. Either way, I'll check to see if this thread is still up when I pick up my friend later. I'll be picking him up in a few hours so I'll try to snag a photo of one of the cars I mentioned before and post it. If anyone has any questions, comments, etc then post them and I'll respond when I can. Hopefully my friend will be able to clarify more when I pick him up.
>>
fake and gay.
>>
How is Josh right now?
>>
>>18873352
I just picked him up and he is absolutely terrible. I haven't seen him this frightened.

Because of this, I'm changing my stance slightly. I believe him, but I'm not 100% sold that he had a MIB encounter. I'll explain why in a bit.

I would like to touch on Josh first. He was so scared when I picked him up, like, he was looking up and down the street kind of scared. He didn't take his phone with him either, scared he might be fracked and wants them to think he's home right now. When he got in my car he laid in the backseat because he didn't want the cars that were stationed at the exits to his neighborhood to see him. When I mentioned I was going to take a picture of the cars he flipped out immediately and begged me not to, so I don't have pictures of the cars. However, I can confirm that there were two vehicles parked (back bumpers facing each other) and were looking toward the exits of his neighborhood.

I mentioned that I posted his story on here once we got to my place and he broke down into sobbing. He was scared of them noticing the story and coming to talk to him again or even coming to talk to me. I assured him that this place is anonymous and he doesn't have to worry (he hasn't been on 4chan). I told him about this board and how you guys love this sort of thing, so I figured you guys may offer up some help. He calmed down considerably when I mentioned this.

Now, onto why I'm not 100% sold. I have 4 theories on what happened to make him this frightened.
1. He becoming schizophrenic. My mother is a paranoid schizophrenic and his behavior is pretty similar.
2. He has false memories. An anon above posted an article to alien abductions that suggested false memories forming. Perhaps this happened with him
3. He had a genuine MIB experience
4. He going for the ultimate ruse and is actually playing me

The 4th option is the least likely to me due to how utterly distressed he seems, but if it is true, then the friendship is over. Cont.
>>
>>18873459
I feel that option 1 is more likely, but I don't want to tell him that he's likely going crazy until some more /x/philes put their two cents in.

So /x/ what do you guys think is happening? Is he crazy, lying, or do you think he met some MIB? He's awake right now, and will answer some questions but he's only going to be up another hour or so (he works nights so it's almost time for him to hit the sack). I work nights as well, so I'll probably pass out in the next 2 hours. If I fall asleep before anyone has a chance to respond I'll check in when I wake up. Assuming the thread is still here of course.
>>
Obviously the guy at the party just thought it'd be fun to fuck with your friend by dropping little hints of conspiracy shit.
>>
>>18873475
That's probably the case. Josh told me about the conversation after the party and I asked if he felt the guy was lying. He said he felt the guy was truthful since he withheld a lot of info and didn't elaborate on anything besides the moon landing.
>>
>>18872737
Ignore the shitty anons trolling. People don't get the point of /x/ isn't to believe everything mindlessly but that even if a story is fake, it's fun to talk about and shit. People who are too autistic to know what fun is.

That said I believe your story and it sounds plausible to me. The government has stalked lesser people to keep an eye on them before.

I think though you could've put him at risk for sharing this story. 4chan isn't as anonymous as it used to be and even if you changed his name and used a proxy, if someone who knows about this situation happened upon it, they'd know Josh was telling the story of what happened. I hope the government-scientist guy he met isn't in trouble for letting what he said slip.

Also if he is telling the truth, I'm glad to know I was right about the moon landing. It makes sense we'd fake the first one in the space race, but I did believe we made it there eventually.

That being said, Josh should lay low, not tell people about what that government man said, and pretty much rest assured that aliens are real because there's no logical reason to believe they aren't (Tell me how in the infinite expanse of the universe Earth is the only planet with intelligent life if you disagree. It's literally retarded to think we're the only ones who "got lucky." The black knight satellite is pretty good proof of it too in my opinion.

Hope Josh and government scientist guy don't get shot but I'm sure Josh will be fine, just monitored for awhile. His internet is probably down so he wouldn't go and do what you just did and make a post online about it while it's fresh in his mind and he can get the details of what he heard right.

Lmfao I don't get why the government hides all this shit at this point. They're so shitty about it that anyone who isn't a retard knows the gist of what they're up to already. It'd be better if they were honest with us.

Why hide aliens unless the government has made enemies with them already?
>>
>>18873467
>>18873459
Option Three comes with these events though; The tactic of gaslighting is pushing a person to make them feel as if they are going insane.
>>
>>18872906
>>18872914
4chan overall has been having weird problems with bots lately. Many think it's the government trying to derail topics, I think it's a bunch of retards with too much time on their hand (What's the difference? Eyooooo).

It's better to ignore them unless it's really relevant (Like the weird posts about the last wikileak that kept saying "It's unfortunately nothing" over and over again).

But yeah just ignore them OP.

>>18872993
I don't think you're right in this case since OP himself didn't have any odd experiences at the gathering and didn't even appear to be invited back pre-emptively to the next one or anything telling like that.

>>18873049
I don't think pizzagate has anything to do with this. I'm not hugely up to date on pizzagate but it sounds plausible considering pedophilia is pretty rampant amongst the rich and out-of-touch.
>>
>>18873481
Which makes me trust him honestly. I mean, there's nothing to be gained or lost knowing if the moon landing was faked at this point. During the cold war, it would've been detrimental if that info got out, but now that we've actually been to the moon it doesn't really matter if people know or not. Something current he'd definitely get in trouble with.
>>
>>18873495
He plans to lay low for awhile, but he's also too scared to sleep at his place now. I offered for him to stay over at my place, but he has tests online he needs to do. I suggested he get a dog, but he doesn't have money for a pet deposit and felt this might be used against him if he tried to own the dog secretly for awhile.
I hope I didn't put him at risk. I figured no one outside 4chan took things seriously unless someone on /b/ found a girls address. I personally believe in aliens and never had a reason not to.
>>18873503
Gas lighting? I'll google that in a minute, but I'm gathering that they're trying to make him feel insane? He doesn't think he is, I just put into question due to him acting similar to my mom.
>>18873504
As far as the parties, nothing weird happens at them. This seemed like a family gathering that family friends were invited to as well. Not everyone there had great careers, but there were still a good amount.
>>18873506
I believe him about the moon landing, but I'm iffy on everything else he said. Josh believes most of the things about alternative energy and the moon landing.
>>
>>18873528
Not many people take 4chan seriously but the site is widely known now, the site is in the government's pocket and has been for awhile, and there are definitely some government shills lurking around (maybe more on /pol/ than here but it does happen).

I don't think he'll be in trouble but its still a risk.

Josh is best off laying low and trying to live his life as normally as possible. I don't think he should stop talking about aliens but he should never tell another person about what the scientist guy let slip, not unless more info comes out about it organically (like through a wiki leak or some shit).

The alternative energy thing makes sense. There have been people who've tried to make alternative energy sources that have turned up mysteriously dead or missing because the government has to protect big business assets (We could all be driving water powered cars by now if not for the money hungry assholes that run this country.). As for more dangerous forms of energy, I believe it. I mean, most major countries have had nuclear power plants (If the don't still have them) and that shit is highly volatile. It's not unusual to me to think there's something more risky that could be life changing for the countr or the world, but a huge risk if that's what he meant.
>>
If there was anything disclosed to "Josh" that was of importance; "Josh" would not be staying the night at your house. "Josh" should just live his life.
>>
>>18873577
From what Josh told me after the party(he's asleep now) it was just really cheap and produced a lot of energy, but the drawback was if it fucked up. Apparently the chances of it messing up is too high for it to be introduced.
>>18873589
I thought that as well, but he's still scared regardless.
>>
>>18873604
Depends on what "Fucked up" means. Would it mean not being able to go back to fossil fuels if something in it failed making it not work? Or that too much money would be lost if something went wrong? Or "fucked up" like "nuclear energy can fail because of nuclear reactors melting"? Cause i don't know which you/josh/government man mean in this instance.

Ironically my captchas for the last few posts have all asked me to pick out the gas stations lol
>>
>>18873637
Fucked up meaning that it was similar to a nuclear meltdown kind of fuck up.
>>
I think the whole ordeal is quite cool OP.

Don't show your friend this post, but I wonder how much the MiB agents get paid. At least one or two agents, around the clock surveillance, that's gotta cost a bit in wages and tech. It seems like it would be a lot easier to have someone "disappear" instead. The numbers seem to add up as if your friend has become an investment.

Kind of reminds me of something I heard about a decade ago. It was about these people that the government would choose and fuck with their life in every way possible. I cant remember the name these victims called themselves, but phone lines going down, troubles with every form of technology, things like that. Gaslighting in every aspect of their lives. Maybe another anon knows the name of these people/experiments?
>>
>>18873743
It's referred to as "Gangstalking" in some corners of this planet. Truthfully, all manner of social engineering goes into things of this nature. The likely hood exists that "Josh" was selected specifically to speak to this man, and he is being tested. Tell him to keep his mouth shut and enjoy his life.
>>
File: cattlemutilation11.jpg (53KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
cattlemutilation11.jpg
53KB, 300x225px
>>18872737
I would be careful to talk about sensitive information so openly if i was you, just an advice bro
>>
>>18873797
Thanks anon, that sounds exactly like it. I'll look it up.
>>
>>18873642
Then that seems pretty fair to not explore too much imo. Nuclear power did not go so well and even now the planet still suffers from it and we as people still live in fear of nuclear bombs even when SUPPOSEDLY no country is making them, but they all are.
>>
>>18873797
Did you know 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang stalking. Fact.

Listen, this thread is getting boring. How about I post some dick pics? Anyone interested?
>>
>>18873891
Fuck off cunt.
>>
>>18873883
You'll get banned if you do this on a SFW (blue theme) board.
>>
>>18873909
I know, right? I don't understand why threads get so clumsily shilled. Anyone who visits regularly can spot it, and isnt very effective. There could just be one autist spamming this thread, sure, but take the example the other anon brought up about the vault 7 spam saying variations of "unfortunately its nothing" That was way too voluminous and consistent to have been a joke that caught on and multiple people ran with. I mean, it was being posted practically every three seconds in multiple threads across multiple boards. Since then, when I encounter this clumsy bot-like shilling, I actually take more interest in a thread, because I'm convinced at least the vault 7 spam was a legit government coordinated effort (pls hire me to help you shitpost whoever is watching)

As for anons friend, I dont get why they would really care. Others have already mentioned, alternate energy, ayys, kennedy, moon landing, those are already popular conspiracies, and his friend only has word of mouth, its not like hes hanging on to a recording or something. The only explanation I can think of is theres some kind of mandatory protocol when something of this nature happens.
>guy gets drunk
>accidentally slips a few minor secrets to kid at party
>wakes up and realized he dun goofd
>walk of shame to tell boss
>boss chews him out and calls up goon dept.
And then the intimidation starts. It would also seem more suspicious if they just beat the fuck out of anons friend, or made him disappear or whatever, adding validity to his story. Better to subtly stress him to the point that he just seems like hes having a mental breakdown and seem crazy to discredit any claims he might have about the situation. My advice would also be to just lay low, dont talk about it in person to other people. Theyll fuck off eventually, unless theres more to the story than anons friend is letting on
>>
>>18874002
Oh, and I forgot to say, maybe anons friend could contact the guy at the party and ask about the MiB? Could be a terrible idea, I dont know
>>
File: 1491478728058.jpg (886KB, 2742x4082px) Image search: [Google]
1491478728058.jpg
886KB, 2742x4082px
>>18872737
>>18872747
>>18872760
>>18872778
>>18872788
>>18872823
>>18872831
OP this thread is infested with MiB agents, ignore them and delete this thread for your own good
>>
File: 1491539387355.jpg (43KB, 1200x784px) Image search: [Google]
1491539387355.jpg
43KB, 1200x784px
>>18874053
>delete this thread for your own good
>>
File: IMG_0516.jpg (89KB, 850x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0516.jpg
89KB, 850x564px
>>18873909
>mfw there are actually shills on /x/

sorry about your terrible experience OP. Obviously this thread isn't about that and you aren't a coward for not wanting to talk about it
>>
>>18873909
Either the dudes a shill or trying to fap I can't quite tell
>>
Kek. This thread went from really fucking creepy at the beginning. Like I was in an interrogation. Then everything went back to normal. Hours later. Tension was palpable. Not Op.
>>
>>18872788
>>18872786
>>18872778
>>18872765
>>18872760
>>18872747
Go back to /b/, you despicable fucking cunt. This board is shitty enough with all of the "hurr durr I am God" schizos and RPers, all of the idiot Christfags. It doesn't need a stupid, aimless cunt like you ruining threads that have interest value and/or possible validity.

Take your shit, get it all together, and take it elsewhere. If you need to sell it or bury it, fuck if I care. But get your shit together and get it the fuck off of this already struggling board, you worthless piece of shit aspie.
>>
Wow, I didn't expect this thread to be up still. This makes it easier since I was planning on doing a follow up thread if this one was pruned. There is an update of sorts.

So, after Josh woke up he remembered he still had some assignment for his speech class he needed to do. We ended up heading back to his place so he could grab his computer. He's still too scared to use the computer at my place, since it might be tracked. So the plan is to just do the assignment at a Starbucks and leech their wifi.

As I was pulling into his neighborhood, I noticed the two cars parked at the exits to his neighborhood were gone. When we got to his place he didn't place his cell phone on the charger when he left so it ended up dying. Since he feels he's being tracked, he thinks it's best to bring his cell phone to Starbucks since he doesn't leave the house without it. So we have to wait for his phone to charge. I decide to flip through some apps and soon notice that I'm connected to his wifi. I promptly tell him that his internet is running again and after checking my phone then booting his computer to double check he decided it would be better for him to do the assignment at home.

Since he was mostly staying at my place because he was scared, and wanted to be distracted while he waited for his internet to be restored, he decided to not to head back to my place. He said YouTube and homework will keep him busy now that his wifi is back and he won't dwell too much. I told him to give me a call if he needed me and I left. When I left his neighborhood, the cars were back, it was like they were on lunch break. I haven't told him that, josh assumes the cars left.

That's all I have. I was thinking of making a thread in a week if anything new develops.
>>
>>18874716
I'd like it if you did. Hopefully next time it doesn't get overturned by worthless autistic NEETs/MiB
>>
>>18874728
Shut the fuck up anon.
>>
>>18874728
I will aim to post it around the same time I posted this one. Even if nothing exciting happens I'll just report in on the status of the cars and Josh's mental state. If for some reason, I don't post, then I probably got whacked.
>>
>>18874732
Delete this thread OP
>>
I think Josh might be suffering a mental health crisis. Are there cars parked where they are? Yes. Was he talk to by a strange man? Perhaps. Is his internet out? Indeed.

But that does not necessarily mean that all of these events are connected in the way that he thinks there are. People telling you to shut up about aliens might be more normal than you might think if you don't shut up about aliens.
>>
File: received_694439500735291.png (257KB, 600x327px) Image search: [Google]
received_694439500735291.png
257KB, 600x327px
Ok guys i will not lie, this was a made up story by myself, my reason for this was more like a test to know how easy you will take credit for everything being told on /x.. remember to always have a critical mind guys!
>>
>>18874756
Don't listen to him. I'll post the update thread in a week, so be watching for it. Also, is there a way to set up that I'm identifiably OP for my next thread? A newfag thanks you
>>
>>18875067
Ffs stop LARPing anon
>>
>>18875067
you can use a tripcode but it is generally frowned upon. Using it to stop people pretending to be you while you're updating us on a story is excusable imo
>>
Even if this isn't real, it was an interesting thread anyway.
>>
>>18875192
Tripcodes should only be used for a songle thread so Op cam verify, its a valid use.
>>
Op, google how to use a trip code please. It would be nice to identify you and follow up on what happens. Hope you and your friend are safe
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.