[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warner Bros. May Have To Pay $900 Million If They Can’t Prove

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

"What makes the suit more interesting than your standard Hollywood contract dispute is the aspect dealing with the movie studio's claim that the "Conjuring" movies weren't based on Brittle's book, and that they are indeed based on "historical facts." Brittle says that can't be possible because he (and other skeptics) posits that the Warrens' case files about paranormal and supernatural activity are fabricated.t"
>>
>>18872125

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmiQ6SJYX-M
>>
File: handgun-fb-1.jpg (173KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
handgun-fb-1.jpg
173KB, 640x360px
>>18872131
https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/world/warner-bros-might-have-to-pay-dollar900-million-if-they-cant-prove-ghosts-are-real/ar-BBzv2i2
>>
I bet the Jew lawyer who took this on creamed his fucking pants.

Easiest $900 million ever made.
>>
Anyone who thinks aby judge is going to take this serious has literally no understanding of the legal system. The US court system is already bogged down with all the budget cuts and now they gotta deal with frivolous lawsuits like this? I hope the lawyer gets his dick kicked in.
>>
>>18872125
>based on "historical facts."
>based on

That doesn't mean every aspect of the movies has to be historical fact. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter was based on historical facts because he was a real potus
>>
>>18874702
The difference is that Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter paid the author of the book it used. If they instead said "We totally didn't make this movie based off your book. This is based on history." THEN they would be in the same situation where they would either have to prove the part where Lincoln fought vampires is true, or admit that they stole the idea from his book.
>>
>>18874851
This is probably going to lead down a fucking hilarious chain of lawsuits about shit like that.
I can't wait for the Sharknado lawsuit where they have to prove that sharks can actually fall from the sky. This is going to lead to gold, I an predicting right now. Jews all over are sitting in their law firms rubbings their hands toge- shit now I'm doing it.
>>
>>18873155
This isn't a frivolous law suit, it's a film rights disagreement. Jew lawyer bought the film rights but the couple sold it again to warner.

Warner claims that the jew cant own it because it's based on real life. So now Warner is forced to prove that it is based on real events to keep those rights.
>>
>>18872125
This would make an amazing movie. A lawyer trying to prove that ghosts are real
>>
>>18874975
exactly, but WB can keep this in courts long enough to bankrupt anyone. They may not even make an offer to settle, just wear the plaintiff out.

Trump made a living doing just that.
>>
File: happy merchant.png (1MB, 4282x5000px) Image search: [Google]
happy merchant.png
1MB, 4282x5000px
>>18872180
>>
>>18872180
Even if they win they'll never get $900m
>>
>>18876922
a lie
>Ghost stoires
within a lie
>ghosts exists
within a lie
>$900 mil payout

I don't know whos jewing who

>For the record I do believe in ghosts but in order for the joke to work i had to shit on my own habeebs
>>
>>18872125
>a Warren case
>in any way factual
WB is fucked.
>>
>>18872180
you frightened little child.
>>
Why such a high settlement? Did the movie even make that much as the box office?
>>
>>18872125
But like, even if ghosts aren't real, Ed and Lorraine Warren were absolutely actual people that really lived. Are we not allowed to make historical fiction now?
>>
If Warner Brothers took this on, and proved in front of a jury the preponderance of evidence suggests God does exist, evil does exist, therefore atheism is nothing but an untested religion, not scientific fact it would further prove atheism to be the height of stupidity.

My bet is on God.
>>
>>18877188
We must make sacrifices in the name of comedy.
>>
>>18874975
The key words there are "based on"
They have no case
WB is fine and they know it
>>
>>18874878
Are you retarded or simply underage?
>>
File: 1490157697077.gif (1MB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
1490157697077.gif
1MB, 320x232px
>>18878758
My bet is that if you continue to make declarative statements at this rate then it will be sooner rather than later before everyone discovers you're a prize winning imbecile.

Oops, already there. Here ya go
>>
>>18879588
Are you naive to your own condition or do you always dig through unpopular 4chan boards to find 27 hour old comments you can nitpick about until you bait someone into a rule breaking blue board game of "you're a retard" catch?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.