[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Energy manipulation during meditation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: In the dark.jpg (118KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
In the dark.jpg
118KB, 406x364px
In a desire to learn and experience psychic phenomenon for myself following the released files on the CIA's project "Star Gate" (Remote Viewing) I have run into a situation I would learn from any insight this board has to offer.

I would follow instructions as follows; close my eyes, calm my mind to the point of thoughtlessness, and describe what I "see". Not much in the way of visions besides a green metal walkway that appears to be inside some sort of space ship and a rather attractive woman. But I have found a more interesting phenomenon I would like to talk about. Even before attempting meditation I would put my hands close together or attempt with a single hand to channel a "ball" of energy between them. This is always sightless. However I have noticed this to be stronger while keeping my mind clear at the same time. This energy feels magnetic in nature, more difficult to push together as my hands are closer and I feel a weird flux when I pull my hands even slightly away from each other. However this force seems to dissipate quickly should my hands actually touch and refocusing the energy immediately is difficult, perhaps a physical limit on what I can do. Regardless I ask if anyone has any experience of what I am actually doing and can explain it better than I can?
>>
>>18871825

i believe its kinda how you find what works best. my intuition says meditate on your zodiac's preferred element and picture yourself manipulating it as if it is plain ol energy. you should evenually start noticing differences
>>
Welcome to energy work. Yeah, you can do stuff with it. Try giving the energy shape, texture, temperature, colour and things like that. See if you can adjust the way the energy feels and interacts. That is, if you are interested in pursuing this. If you train your sensitivity, you can use it to find energetic knots and problems in your body etc. etc. You can find energy work resources on the internet, especially under the label 'psi'. Psions generally believe the energy they are manipulating is different to prana, chi, and things like that but you may be better off working that out for yourself. I have only ever had a passing interest in energy work.

Now, astral projecting is more my thing. IMO, we use the etheric body for things like OBE, and astral projection is a different kettle of fish, but just as interesting. Remember the form is ultimately illusory. We experience visuals in the astral based on as they are 1. projected by the originator; 2. received through our mental inventory. Meaning, sometimes our minds interpret things symbolically because it is the closest set of ideas we already possess to work with. TLDR; entities are real but may not really be what they appear.

Have fun, intrepid adventurer.
>>
What they said. Also, it's worth making the distinction between the stuff you are feeling, your etheric energy/chi/prana etc, and the etheric body. You have already felt how the etheric energy can be moved, but the etheric body doesn't want to move. It is a close counterpart to the physical body and is a part of the processes which give the physical body its shape, and maintain that shape in health. The etheric body can be strained or damaged by any strain during energy work, so be careful. Avoid forceful techniques and quick-results stuff like Mantak Chia's teachings. Slow and steady is the best way to cultivate your experiences and understandings of energy work. Try to rush it and you can power up your neuroses and your ego. Not to mention getting physical symptoms as well.

The energy you feel between your hands doesn't actually make it more difficult to push your hands together. I suggest that is your expectation based on the magnet analogy. Etheric or chi- type energies can move through each other and physical structures. Different qualities or frequencies of energy can also be present in the same space.

A suggestion for an exercise: see if you can feel the same energy you feel in between your hands, in your hands. Then in your arms, body, legs. Can you feel it everywhere inside your body? Are some areas easier to feel than others? Are there some areas you can't feel at all, or feel as if there is no energy there? (Don't try to move enrgy to those places, report back here first.) Does the energy 'fill' your skin, does it extend out beyond it? How far? (If you are going out further than 1cm or so you'll be getting into a different energy than your etheric.) Have a play, keep everything light and easy. Starting off in this work may be tiring for the brain initially, don't let anything strain.
>>
>>18871825
plz describe the woman
>>
>>18871825
I think one important point may be seeing the universe as one being.
This is some interesting, but very broad material on Unity.
>lawofone.info.
There was also a channeler in the 90s, Paul Solomon, who was contacted by the CIA for remote viewing experimentes. That was quickly stopped after he said love for the other person/group was necessary for the viewing. This is according to his Wikipedia page if I remember correctly.
>>
>>18873998
Found the passage on Wikipedia, relating to his ability to contact the Source:
>He also maintained that his readings were not essential, as everyone has the same ability to contact "The Source". Teaching this philosophy gained Solomon interest from the CIA, who were interested in his abilities and wished to use them to garner information on the KGB. The CIA withdrew their request after Solomon suggested that feeling love towards members of the KGB was an essential component of the endeavor.
>>
Somewhat topic-related, but i'm posting anyway cause I'm too lazy to start a new thread.
What i've been doing for months now is trying to connect to the astral plane while awake/in meditation. I'm otherwise able to send a few projections every night without getting absolutely drained to the point i can't function the next day, but it's not enough, even if the projection is stable, it just runs out of fuel and cuts off at some point and i'm stuck. I get the feeling i'm like a fucking ant that keeps trying to explore the planet, but gets stepped on just as it exits the anthill. The logical thing would be forcing out a more powerful projection, but those are unstable as hell and the backlash is so fucking wonderful that I'd feel suicidal for days, hence the need for more control which comes with being awake. I'm sure it's possible, but every time i get close, everything goes to shit, it feels like i got the 'coordinates' wrong and am again rewarded with a backlash. The only other possible path i've found is advancing in terms of energy quality, rather than quantity, which might take fucking years, if not decades, so here i am, fishing for a possibility that someone might have a shortcut. I'm willing to try anything at this point, fucking crystals, summoning demons, praising Kek, just throw me some more ideas and I'll see how it goes.
>>
>>18871825
my friend, you are rather sensitive to start of with if you can feel your energy, and discern it from other sensations within.

the reason your energy dissipates is for lack of shielding, what happens when you release a gas into the atmosphere? it will dissipate, so you need some sort of a container for it, but as we know, this energy cant be housed by material constructs, so you must use a small amount of energy to form a shield for your energy, you can do so by drawing a bit of energy out as if your were about to make a ki ball, and shape it into a sphere, but make it a hard hollow sphere(can sometimes help to try add weight to it, but that's just something i have found myself), now you need to allow your focus to remain on this 'shield' you have created and then begin to fill it.

just some side-notes and pointers, your will likely isn't as fine tuned as your focus, meaning your energy will not always follow your focus, which means your ki balls might prematurely burst/dissipate. only practice can help with that issue. then there the amount of energy you have access to, depending on your level of physical fitness you can draw upon more energy than you have in a resting state, not going to go into detail, but if you can feel your center/dantian you can draw in ambient energy increasing the reserves within your body.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.