[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal Stories Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-04-08-17-06-50.png (621KB, 720x501px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-08-17-06-50.png
621KB, 720x501px
Alright /x/, this is my first time on the board and I would like to share my story.

>Be in high school, live in rural wooded area
>Moved in 2015, and I've seen/heard my fair share of creepy shit, like scratching sounds, dog barking at nothing for the whole night, even saw something going through solid trees once
>Have little sister in elementary, have to pick her up from her bus stop (located at the end of my driveway which is like 200 meters from my house) because I get home an hour earlier
>Leave house after fucking around home alone for an hour
>On driveway. hear something behind me
>See something on my roof that has the wingspan of the whole fucking roof
>Only saw it for half a second, because the noise I heard was it slipping to the other side of the house. Couldn't make out any color or features because the sun was in that direction
>Didn't dare go around to see what it was
>Run to my sister's bus stop
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-08-17-06-54.png (577KB, 720x517px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-08-17-06-54.png
577KB, 720x517px
Cont

>Waiting there at the end of the driveway for the bus to arrive
>In Front of me is the narrow road, and a neighbor's house
>Everything is surrounded by trees
>I keep looking around, paranoid as fuck, listening for the slightest sound
>Nothing
>Realize that there is no sound
>On normal days there's always birds, and frogs and other shit you'd hear at a swamp cause we were near one
>Really freaked out now
>Wish I had brought the dog with me as a early warning alarm cause its a tiny Pomeranian
>On one side of the driveway there's a ditch with a small stream that runs under the road and beyond
>That ditch has a fork
>One leads to a river in the woods
>The other leads to deep woods
>I keep looking in that area, my gut is telling me to run home
>Decide to be a good bro and wait for 7 year old sis
>Bus finally comes
>Pick her up and run as fast as I can to the house
>I swear I saw a shadow in the woods around the ditch as I ran
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-08-17-07-04.png (762KB, 720x510px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-08-17-07-04.png
762KB, 720x510px
Cont

>Decided not to tell my parents what happened when they got home a hour later
>Sister though I was playing when I picked her up and ran
>It's night, in bed on my phone browsing memes
>Its 12am
>Hear something on the wooden deck that wraps around half my house (From front door to back door)
>Something is on the deck, I hear the footsteps
>Heart stops, cold sweat, I turn off my phone
>Keep one eye open to look at window that looks over the deck
>I just lay there for a minute
>Eventually sleep
>>
Cont

>6:45 am
>Bus will be here in ten minutes
>Take a aluminium baseball bat with me as I make the journey to the end of the driveway
>Parents already at work, sister dropped at babysitter who waits with her at another bus stop
>Look around at the woods again, bat ready to deliver punishment
>No sound again
>Always hear woodpeckers in the morning, with frogs and mosquitoes to add diversity
>Nothing, not even mosquitoes
>Seriously creeped
>Bus comes, throw bat in bush
>I see a shadow in the woods as the bus pulls away
>>
Cont

>Happens everyday, fearing for my life now
>Tell hick friend to come to my house with two guns and other shit
>Its Friday, so I'm good to go
>Friend comes thirty minutes after in his pickup truck
>Tell parents I'm going camping
>Sun starts setting, me and my friend jump into the ditch with boots, two hunting rifles, and some food
>I decide to go into the direction where I always see the fucking shadow
>Soon stream turns to mud
>We are slowed down as the mud reaching a foot in depth
>Tell hick friend about what we are hunting an hour in, as the sun is already below horizon and it's getting a little dark
>The hillbilly who will do stupid as shit without fear starts freaking out
>Tells me it's a moon walker
>Wat.png
>He makes us turn around and go home
>He tells me the legend of the Moon walker
>His grandparents made moonshine in the deep woods around the area
>Basically where we were
>>
Cont

>They would see something with large wings when they would make moonshine
>Shit would go missing
>One day his grandpa went alone to check on the moon shine
>They never saw him again
>So I could see why he's going as fast as he could back to my house
>Mud turns to water
>Know we are fifteen minutes away
>Then the flashlights we were using flicker and cut off
>Shit.jpeg
>We hug the ditch wall as we walk back
>Hear rapid clicking
>The moon barely lets us see a giant shadow that covers the whole width of the ditch, and it goes two feet above the ten foot deep ditch
>Its making the clicks
>We both shoot
>I see features for half a second
>Gray skin, skin looks bloated, red eyes
>Its skinny, egg shaped head
>The wings takes up most of its body
>It makes a “Vroop” sound as it flies away
>We ran as fast as we could to my house, used, and said fuck it to hugging the walls for direction

I haven't seen it and it's been a week

I googled the features, and got the mothman, but looks different

Advice?
>>
>>18871258
>Advice?
Get the fuck out of that town or whatever the hell that is.
But seriously, I don't think there's anything you can do about it. I mean, there's no way to "call" it, or a specific way to be able to see it, so I don't really know what can you do. You can wait to see if one day it finally comes back or something, but even if that happens I doubt you might be able to kill it, if that's what you intent to do. Or maybe you can, who knows.
>>
>>18871287
No can do

Don't even have a job because there are no jobs here so moving is hard
>>
>>18871296
By that I meant I can't move

And I can't kill it because my hick friend won't come back

Maybe it bled out
>>
>>18871299
Well, it hasn't really done anything bad to you. Maybe it's not even dangerous in the first place and whatever that happened to your friend's grandfather has nothing to do with it. I guess you don't have anything to be worried about now, but be cautious anyway.
Or maybe it did die. Try to take pictures if you see it.
>>
>>18871309
Thought I'd let you know it does do bad shit

Four of my chickens are missing
>>
>>18871366
>Four of my chickens are missing
So you got something. Pay attention to the place you keep you chickens in at night. Maybe put some kind of surveliance camera and then watch the tapes to see if you can see who or what is taking them. Or maybe you can do it yourself, like watching it from afar late at night to see if something happens.
Also, nice satanic dubs.
>>
>>18871371

The chicken coop is blocked by trees and as if he'll I can afford Night vision cams
>>
Guys my fucking dog is gone
>>
>>18871413
What do you mean it's gone. Did it just dissapear? Or did you see it running away chasing something.
>>
>>18871258
Save up for the biggest fucking gun at your local gun store. /k/ could probably help you with that. Also buy some night vision googles/binoculars so you can see this thing better if it ever comes back.
>>
>>18871413
rip
>>
Proof?
>>
>>18871413
maybe the chinese neighbour ate him lmao
>>
>so you are with your bunny
>and the phone rings *hue* *hue*
>you respon "BR?" "BR?"
>the voice on the other side says "stop raping my wife you brazilian monkey"
>you tell your girlfriend about her husband
>she says her cuck husband is ded for 10 years

>then who was hue?
>>
>>18871501
>I'm 15
underage b&
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.