[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conspiracy Theories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

File: 1_small.jpg (52KB, 340x287px) Image search: [Google]
1_small.jpg
52KB, 340x287px
Tell all of your conspiracy theories, and please be serious about them
post anything related to aliens,government, please !!!!
>>
File: 1490302640629.png (2MB, 2741x2311px) Image search: [Google]
1490302640629.png
2MB, 2741x2311px
>>18871141
The pictures from the moon landing is fake, beacuse there is something up there they really don't want us to see...
>>
/x/ is a dangerous place
>>
>>18871149
Delete that post please, stop spreading bullshit.
>>
>>18871141
That your mom doesnt swallow...
>>
>>18871222
Technically she can still get pregnant if she got gastric ulcer or something, when she swallows
>>
File: IMG_9076.jpg (60KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9076.jpg
60KB, 500x446px
>>18871141
Al-Qaeda had a Cubsat in orbit.
Designed in European universities, fitted with American technology, launched from Russia or even India, and funded by Qatar, that small CubeSat has just one goal: to introduce precise errors in the GPS signal that would bring seven commercial airplanes full with passengers down to ground. The total cost? Just $135,000. A NanoMind A712D on-board computer that controlled the Cubesat was found in Peshawar.

Pic related: the satellite is only 1.33Kg according to Wikipedia.
>>
>>18871141
Truth is stranger than fiction, but is heavily based in fiction if you catch my drift
>>
Humans experiments are real, Obama admitted
>>
No matter what you do, proxys, tor, they know you now. Live "free" live through actions, just "live"
>>
Or kill them if you know names and directions. Up the game, kill the kid if they have some that couldn't be aborted.
>>
File: 1490743440738.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1490743440738.gif
2MB, 360x270px
Op's pic makes the MIB look like they can blend in with orthodox jews and the amish!
>>
I hope you guys know how to torrent because there is a huge collection of books and all sort of information >>18843322

Is a collection of books of over 170 gigabytes, look specifically for the establishment folder.

Download!
>>
File: IMG_0834.jpg (68KB, 650x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0834.jpg
68KB, 650x498px
Can someone tell me about Hollow Earth/Prehistoric Giants/"The Gatekeeper's Remorse"?
>>
>>18871201
>>18871330
underrated
>>
I had heard about a story of PGA players opening a demon portal and I haven't seen anything since, anyone remember this?
>>
>>18871451
Stay away from that, curiousity killed the cat.
>>
File: 1491508127224.png (331KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
1491508127224.png
331KB, 600x431px
the government has proof we life in a simulation and their hiding it from us bc they know it would create chaos
>>
>>18871599
Consequences don't bother me. I wanna know.
>>
File: IMG_0828.png (850KB, 680x1388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0828.png
850KB, 680x1388px
>Bam Margera Afterlife
>RuneScape in NYC
Please redpill me on these
>>
>>18871707
Bump for this

Also what are jewish swim lessons
>>
File: IMG_0837.jpg (14KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0837.jpg
14KB, 251x240px
>>18871749
And "the kill murders"
>>
>>18871707
>>18871749
>>18871764

If deep Web is just this garbage I'm good
>>
File: Amazon-Prime-Video-Falling-Water.jpg (104KB, 675x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Amazon-Prime-Video-Falling-Water.jpg
104KB, 675x1000px
>>18871749
it's related to "oxygen is a hallucinogen"

Hold your breath. and take a dip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmZexg8sxyk
>>
>>18871417
Lol guatemala, who the fuck cares. At least herpes gave them something to do other than make shoe leather stew and hide from death squads.
>>
>>18871439
I am trying it is being slow, my computer is new so getting to linux is going to be hard since there is hardware on here designed to stop dual booting but I will be working on it this week. What in the hell is going on? You guys are not on and that weirds me out. I knew that video was something, god damnit. That shit almost made me vomit my guts out.
>>
File: 1456792752488.png (531KB, 2992x2992px) Image search: [Google]
1456792752488.png
531KB, 2992x2992px
>>18871792
>>
>>18871792
>appealing to apathy
>"I won't happen to us and even if it does is not big deal, lol"
They are desperate for hiring idiots like you, fuck off CIAnigger
>>
Zero Point - The Story of Mark McCandlish and the Free Energy Fluxliner Space Craft
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkVNv7PbeH8

Dr Steven Greer 2017 Planet X Nibiru Update This Month Pole Shift Alien DISCLOSURE
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYaeeLc-g8w
>>
>>18871149
The first landing was faked. The rest weren't. We stopped going to the moon because of moon pigeons, which may be "space debris" but could also be anything. The government decided that humans shouldn't make first contact with aliens, aliens should make first contact with us. so besides safely sending things into very close orbit around us, and sending things on exploration missions within our solar system (which always sends out radio signals, but we don't know what all those signals say and at what wavelengths they send it at. Possibly a simple message of "we want to look at this planet this is not an invitation".)
>>
>>18871141
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKqy8dzIdQQ

well apparently all the A listers and powerful people in the world are trannies.
This guy has been ranting about it for a long time, and I'm surprised to see he has positive ratings and most comment support him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f3IFAjzyiY
>>
>>18871141
You can actually make people believe anything, there is Anons on here who start threads to watch dumb shits swallow it up and make it their belief system. Spreading that belief(s) to other people's.

Just for the lulz
>>
>>18873233
So there is aliens on the moon with other words?
>>
>>18871141
Mars is like Arizona to the Elite. Therefore, the Mars mission NASA has announced is horse-crap. We, they actually, already have tech to go to Mars.
>>
can someone redpill me on the volleyball incident? was this a real thing? any theories? any information? any recordings? shit there has to be something, i google and google but i come up empty.
>>
>>18871141
my wildest theory is that dark matter is the physical representation of our dreams, and imaginings, and somehow either by united cern projects or other means, "they" have figured out how to invert their physical wavelength in such a way as to access the dream world physically, via portal, and are importing things from there for consumer use, a free money machine, but the bridge is causing our worlds to collide in such a way as to cause symptoms of schizophrenia in those exposed to the radiation, making them get brief glimpses of this world, just enough to destabilize them, while healthy people see the effects in the form of shadow people, and poltergeist activity. this has drawn the attention of the grey aliens that have illegalized such technology, and are coming to shut down and replace the world order, because of these violations, having had set up a public intergalatic office on the back of the moon, with the ordinances posted there for all comers to see, we focused too hard on interdimensional travel, and not universal unity.
now dark mater entities, aliens and humans are in a cold war of hyperdimensional porportions, space wars, and shit waaay beyond rick and morty, and us gentle earthenfolk are to be none the wiser about any of it.
>>
>>18871707
all basic, some outright incorrect, My level, >spoke to the mind between machines
> OD'd died, saw everything, and spent eternity in hell, only tocome back at dawn
>Understand what, why, and who god is, on a basic human level.
>Discovered a path to immortality, post scarcity, and trans-spatial "faster than light" travel
>Can speak in symbols to the universe, occupying the sybolic universe or "KEK-space"
>able to control systems through vibratory harmonics of the data.
>able to create infinite wealth through understanding of supply and demand, and creative effort, raising chandiliers from parts, weed pipes from natural clay, and trillion dollar legal buisness entities, with handwritten inromation assets establishing it's value for free.
> sees all systems of logic by their axioms and thust attained a total understanding of every branch of intelligence from a universal level, free of any intellecual lensing, or filtering.
>>
>>18871141
Consciousness is the product of the consciousnesses of both of your parents, and when you have kids yours will be moved to them, but without your memories, and so on. Not having kids kills the raw consciousness, as it has nowhere to go.

This is the real reason that religion places such a large focus on the importance of reproduction, using methods such as marriage to ensure that the soul is saved. This also reflects the importance of the firstborn, who would recieve the largest amounts of the consciousness, while latter siblings recieve smaller portions. The collection of enough smaller portions can again make a whole. Enough whole one collect to form another higher form, and so on. The end goal is the strongest, purest consciousness possible.

All forms of sin represent the tainting or destruction of that consciousness in some way.
>>
>>18873247
Tell us how to make people believe in anything
>>
>>18874230
Pretend like you're black science guy and just say spacey sounding words until some idiot comes along and takes the bait.
Examples already exist. Just talk like this guy.
>>18874162
>>
>>18874230
such sith trickry only works on the weak minded, those who's belief's are founded in personal experience are immune, though when i see such, i pity how weak the fabricator truly is, like the old cat person in the rick and morty episode, "Look Who's Purging Now" with his tome of a script, the shit i experience in reality is so much more interesting than the fog of larpers, i'm personally here for the kindred spirits in that way, thier threads get 404'd the most, while larpers get top spot.
>>
>>18874239
It was just a wild theory based on what i've gathered, nothing to take whole cloth, the mark of intelligence is the ability to entertain an idea without necessarily accepting it, it is in the realm of possibility from what i can see, though, things will bear out in their own time, i've seen shadow people, that should be on the list as well.
>>
>>18874239
i did say it was my wildest theory, a dream on the back of experience, i mean t-rex had feathers, projections are almost always wrong somehow.
>>
File: we-_the_bots.jpg (24KB, 408x138px) Image search: [Google]
we-_the_bots.jpg
24KB, 408x138px
>>
>>18874247
Hey I wasn't trying to be a dick but space nonsense is completely lost in translation so I react bad to seeing it.
I was more or less meaning you can type absolutely anything in your space related posts here and people just believe it.
I'm not sure what black magic is at work, but these guys are really quick to accept anything remotely space sounding, so I avoid shitposting in that format too much in case they actually carry on and believe my randomly generated space post.
>>
>>18874239
the techniques you say could work on the empty minded, like people who believe in religion but why would even bother to talk to those people
>>
>>18874239
This. Big words and presentation impress people.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.