[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHAPES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0111.gif (7KB, 347x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0111.gif
7KB, 347x389px
Anyone got any good resources on sacred geometry? Everything i can find is Christian.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t6eGEThm3c
>>
>>18871075
>Draw a pattern
>Assign an arbitrary meaning to it
>Claim the meaning comes from the pattern and vice versa
>Make up ways to find the pattern in nearly anything
>???
>PROFIT!!!
>>
>>18871075
Here's the best advice I've ever heard given RE: your concerns about Christian connotations:

Just get over Christism, dude.
Don't hate it.
Don't love it.
Don't listen to quasi literate /fringe/ memes about LE DEMIURGE.
Don't go full stormfag.
Don't go Orthodox Jew.
Just fucking let go
>>
>>18871091
Second post best post.
Stop worshiping your magical shapes and colors.
>>
>>18871131
I still believe is Christ, but not this other garbage you mentioned.
>>
>>18871075
Read the Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life by Drunvalo. He has several chapters of sacred geometry and the link between your image and the flower of life.
>>
>>18871144
MUH SHAPES
I must believe in the magical shapes to gain wisdom and knowledge.
I will merge with the creator of everything because of this shape.

I am spirit science.
>>
>>18871131
This guy gets it.

Christianity is just bait.

In western society it is the best free thing. What are the odds it is truly worth something. .. do the math Anon!
>>
>>18871152
Needs more Space Jews and Illuminati Martian descendants.
>>
You can try spirit science:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>>
>>18871181
Oh, there's the Space Jews, we're good.
>>
>>18871153
What is it bait FOR?
Why are less people taking this bait?
>>
>>18871211
definitely
>>
>>18871181
SHAPES DUDE
DUDE SHAPES
>>
>>18871273
Dude shapes lmao
>>
>>18871144
>Drunvalo
As in Drunvalo "I totally channeled Thoth who's a higher dimensional being and former king of Atlantis which was totally a real place and I'm ABSOLUTELY NOT making shit up to profit off of gullible new agers" Melchizedek?
>>
>>18871131
Also, I wasn't dismissing sacred geometry, just saying that it will be easier to expand your horizons if you do indeed overcome Christism...and if you are concerned about the material coming from Christian sources solely because they are Christian, that is Christism at work.
>>
Fibonacci sequence, the mathematical progression of all things in the universe.

and then there is what i would call a 2d map of multidimensional aspects. using a circle with 9 points around the outside. one can map the progression of life, to the prorogation of a field on this
>>
Start with a point, add a relation.

Create a symmetry.

Add asymmetry and re-balance.

Think only in terms of circles and triangles.

Think only from number 1 to 9

Add wavelength.
>>
>>18871075
Nevermind the "good" sources. Give me your Christian sources.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.