[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When your third eye wakes up you see. You smell. You smell the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: echo.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
echo.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
When your third eye wakes up you see. You smell.

You smell the shit, the pus, the puke of the popular cultur minded spirit. The blind wade through the shit made by the ones who fell.
You see the taint, the green, the hunger of self preservance.
The worst of our kind rise to the top because survival allows it.

Waking up is realizing you were born in a trashbin.
>>
>>18871037
>You smell the shit, the pus, the puke of the popular cultur minded spirit
No no, that's third nose.
>>
File: girlgirl.jpg (389KB, 600x851px) Image search: [Google]
girlgirl.jpg
389KB, 600x851px
>>18871037
this is a wise man
>>
>>18871037
>Waking up is realizing you were born in a trashbin
I more like the notion of a field of manure, when you wake up a bit you're usually lying face down in the shit. Don't worry, there is still sky and flowers. The flowers grow from the shit.
>>
>>18871037
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"
You are arbitrating judgements on others just after waking up. Don't make an enemy out of what is just a nuisance.
>>
>>18871037
I have always been quite aware but have been legit "third eye open" tier awake for the past month and I know what you mean about the smell. Smell is key but its not a trash smell. I love the smell of the outdoors, i walk outside and literally smell the life of this world. Been craving to get inawoods more etc.

The fact that you choose to focus on trashcan aspect of it may be because youre falling fo rthe fear meme.

Endocrine system/prison and what not.

should actually make a thread about this last bit.
>>
>>18871043

Fpbp
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.