[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck are sigils and how do they work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1487546784118.png (1MB, 642x767px) Image search: [Google]
1487546784118.png
1MB, 642x767px
What the fuck are sigils and how do they work?
>>
>>18870731
Bump
>>
>>18870796
Fuck off
>>
>>18870731
>how do they work?
>implying they work.
I have bad news for you darling.
>>
>>18870731
yes, wat r memes
>>
File: sigils.jpg (89KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
sigils.jpg
89KB, 500x700px
>>18870731
>>
>>18870975
I can barely read that pixelated shit, also why the fuck would I wanna summon a demon?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-08-12-36-14.png (468KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-08-12-36-14.png
468KB, 1080x1920px
>>18870731
You focus a particular statement or litany into a personal grapheme. The idea is to make an impression on your subconscious mind with the sigil by making whatever you draw mean its meaning to you.
Your power level probably isn't high enough to sigilize anything too hard, so stick with little things to make you a better person.
Here's one for "stop listening to what people say on /x/"
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 511x403px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 511x403px
>>18870990
try google yourself rosebud
>>
>>18870731
Trust me, they don't work
>>
>>18871308
>trust me
>a random guy on the internet
>Like Oedipus at Colonus
>Alas ! there is no sun ! I, even I, have looked and found it not.
>>
>>18871314
woah... really makes me think...
>>
>>18870731
They are doorways. When you focus your energy into them you open the door, out flows energy, but in flows emotion The two mix, and magick is done.
>>
>>18870994

Compressed truth here.

11/10
>>
>>18870994
>your schizophrenia level probably isn't high enough
fixed
>>
>>18870990
you really don't, that's sorcery and you get second death for it.
>>
>>18870994
This. Basically spell sigils can only be used for non malicious/greedy wishes and protection like:
- I am protected from disease
- I am protected from nightmares
- My dog will heal

Do not desire stupid things like money or force love, do not wish harm to anyone with a sigil or try to summon evil spirits, ever.

One way to make a sigil is to break your wish into letters, eliminate or vowels and letters that appear more than twice. Then break down the letters left into forms like lines and circles/semi circles and combine those into an image, your sigil for that purpose.

You usually draw it on your skin, onto a candle (white one is the safest for all purposes) or someplace it will get worn naturally, as it's believed that the wearing of it will be the catalyst for the spell.

You can use the same sigil every time you need it or change the image. The wish/spell will be the same as long as you give that meaning to the image you've made. The meaning and intention you give the sigil make it work accordingly.

There are some limitations to the forms of the sentences though, so they won't backfire or become duds. I don't remember the rules correctly as I haven't needed new sigils in a while, but basically don't make stupid/greedy wishes, don't use the word "will" lightly and time limits are tricky as they can become duds easily.

Spell pouches are also great amulets when combined with magical herbs or minerals (salt and black rocks for protection, lavender for a peaceful mind and so on). They're great gifts or protective pieces for your home.
>>
>>18873397
* Eliminate ALL vowels.
My bad.
>>
>>18873397
>You usually draw it on your skin, onto a candle (white one is the safest for all purposes) or someplace it will get worn naturally
Although I'm one for not arguing against anyone's methods, this is quite the limiting set of instructions.

Sigils are 'fired' - which to me reads as 'activated through release', and can be done in a lot of different ways. It's common to draw the sigil on flammable material, like paper, and set it to burn. In Chaos Magick you are encouraged to come up with your own system. Personally, I prefer to 'burn' mine through the light of my computer screen and let it wear through software editing. Your could also go full ceremonialist, and draw your sigils onto the small of your lovers back and cumming on her.

In other words, candles aren't your only option.

Btw, they work. In the past year I've
>gotten three months off work (but was uncearful with my sigils, and went the easy route and fractured my ankle)
>gotten about €10K of dept mysteriously vanish from my creditor's archives (I sigilized "I am lost in the archives of my creditors")
>met an attractive woman who wants me to live without compromise, specifically let me have my freedom to experience sexual relations with others while building a open relationship. She was the one who brought it up, and she did so on our first date, but she's head of heels in love with me. I met her three months after realizing I would like a girlfriend again.

All of this could have happened by chance, of course, but if you like to think that sigils increase the likelyhood of something occuring, you're free to do so
>>
>>18873744
Any negative drawbacks?
>>
>>18873792
I broke my leg, dude. I was on crutches for three months. I only sigilized for having time off for at least a month. Should've included that my time off should come with no harm to my body.
>>
Are there actually hidden Illuminati sigils in mainstream media?
>>
>>18873922
You sound like dkmu. Learn to not target your self all the fucking time, damned drug addled degenerates.
>>
>>18874078
Literally everywhere.
Most of the time its just for advertising.
Any corporate logo is essentially a sigil.
Go to mcdonalds and see how many of those fucking Ms are in your line of sight at any given moment. Repetition is the most common way they get through to you
Go look up pepsi breathtaking pdf if you want a rundown on how ridiculous it gets.
>>
>>18873397
It's more important for the creation process to make sense to you than following a rigid process set by someone else though. If you feel the sigil needs to look a certain way, make it look that way.
>>
>>18874244
Your feefees do not change the way reality works. Fucking khaos magicians, you're as retarded and ineffectual as always.
>>
>>18874414
You are going to bomb yourself with those edges.
>>
>>18874414
Chaos magic is more of an exploit than anything else. It doesn't change the way reality works, it just utilizes what is available to your advantage. Also, the results of magic will pretty much always manifest through coincidence.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.