[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cats & mirrors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

My cat spends a lot of time looking at the mirror. Does she see stuff I can't? What are the paranormal properties of mirrors?
>>
>>18870696
cats are retarded
>>
>>18870782
You are retarded
>>
>>18870782
you triggered a furry - lol
>>
>>18870696
lots of lore & folktales about the paranormal & mirrors (i.e. bloody mary)
afaik both dogs and cats have been suspected of being able to sense the paranormal due to their heightened hearing, seeing, smelling etc
>>
>>18870696
Some people think mirrors can be used as portals of some sort, that they are gates to other dimensions or to the spiritual world. It's a common belief that cats and dogs can be sensitive to this kind of things, like ghosts and such.
Maybe your cat is actually seeing the spiritual world through the mirror and with those eyes it's able to see the things that have managed to come to this world...
Or not, maybe it just stares at its reflection like most cats do. Who knows.
>>
a mirror remembers everything it sees
>>
>>18870696
Cats are stupid. They look in the mirror and think its another cat.
>>
>>18870696
I can't even get my cat to look in a mirror.
>>
Your cat is simply a narcissist
>>
>>18870696
yes,someone beautiful
>>
File: AmgYefz.jpg (61KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
AmgYefz.jpg
61KB, 720x960px
My cat scratches against mirrors. Is he trying to escape to another realm? Or fight ghosts? Or just be a fuckdick?
>>
>>18871771
Bullshit. My cats have no interest in their reflections, and I had a friend who's cat was very vain and would use the mirror while it cleaned it's self and then preen and pose in the mirror like a teen girl. I've never had or met a cat that reacted to it's reflection as though it were another cat.
>>
>>18872133
>why did you dress my like this Whis
>>
>>18872678
Go on youtube and look up cats and mirrors
>>
>>18870815
lol
>>
>>18871232
heightened seeing? you sir are a fucking retard
>>
>>18872678
Actually when my cat first time saw a mirror (he was adopted and had no prior contact with them), he did actually assume it was another cat, albeit he was young then. After a while, he seemed to have picked upon the fact that the ''other'' cat isn't much of a material threat or realized it was his reflection.
>>
>>18871416
A mirror is something that is traditionally stared at to have visions, like a crystal ball, or bowl of dark liquid. A black mirror is supposed to be used in some demon/spirit communication rituals.
>>
>>18874206
coincidentally, most tv's are black mirrors, or is it coincidence?
>>
File: 1491149375106.jpg (290KB, 1021x946px) Image search: [Google]
1491149375106.jpg
290KB, 1021x946px
>>18874206
>>18874229
This just mindfucked me. It all makes sense now. TV is pure evil
>>
>>18874172
Younger kittens generally aren't smart enough to figure out that their reflection is them, just like human babies and puppies. They recognize themselves once they get a little older.
>>
>>18870782
This, your cat literally thinks it's looking at another cat.
>>
>>18872133
Cats scratch things that are "their" territory. Just means he likes his reflection, mine does that too and will sit there cleaning himself in front of it lol
>>
>>18870696
Cat's are capable of seeing UV light. Is your mirror reflecting any sunlight by any chance?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.