[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roll Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Roll_One.jpg (177KB, 1600x902px) Image search: [Google]
Roll_One.jpg
177KB, 1600x902px
Let's have a roll thread.

The rules are simple, the last two digits of your post are what you write about. I'll post another chart for variety and a story I've written over the past few days.
>>
File: Roll_Two.png (1018KB, 2709x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Roll_Two.png
1018KB, 2709x1100px
I am standing on the edge of the forest. I didn't realize immensity of it until I saw the juxtaposition to the plains that laid behind me. The bark of the trees create pillars of various colors ranging between all shades of the rainbow. The close proximity of the trees almost build a wall that, while formidable, is weakened by the amount of pathways created by animals. I took one last look, admiring where the forest touched on the plains and took my first steps inside. The shade from the canopy enveloped me into a twighlight where the sun never fully hit the floor.
>>
File: General_Guide.png (263KB, 818x3077px) Image search: [Google]
General_Guide.png
263KB, 818x3077px
Walking for hours on a path was as relaxing as I thought it would have been. I have no care where it takes me as long as it is deeper into the jungle. I came prepared to get lost in this expanse that no one has explored yet. I've been planning this adventure for weeks, trying to find out anything I could on what was inside, the size of the place, what lurked, and most importantly, any superstitions. I found naught, only myths of an old tribe that made this place their home before being run out by vengful spirits. I am reading over what I can as I walk to pass the time and hopefully understand it better now that I am experiencing the jungle from the inside for myself.
Nightfall has come quickly to me, a mixture of me reading and the amount of sunlight being filtered from the leaves. I found a dry spot off the path I was taking and set up a humble camping spot there. I placed a mat down and a blanket on top of it, happy that my campsite wasn't intricate. I layed on my small bed rethinking the days events and mulling over the book in my chest pocket. I planned on writing the events of each day before I went to sleep as a way to be remembered should I become lost and only my body was found. While the thought of me dying out here brought dread to me, the thought of being remembered kept me determined to explore this place no matter the outcome.
>>
I awoke in the middle of the night to the rustling of leaves and the sounds of a large animal moving in the distance, towards the path I had originally been following. I want to light my lamp to bring me comfort, instead I'm lying here on the floor motionless, keeping my eyes wide open in the vain attempt of seeing the beast before it saw me. The blackness surrounding me begged to be dissipated by my lamp. I continued to stay still despite my body being tense and ready to shatter. Eventually what ever was making the noise left, for the trees and the sound of movement stopped. I woke up again once more in the darkness. I've decided it's best to stay still until daybreak.
The trail that I had been following yesterday seemed to have vanished. I've looked everywhere for it and I can't find it. The surroundings look different too. The bright, colorful trees I found throughtout the day yesterday have changed. They all have various shapes as if someone twisted and bent them as they saw fit. The color is an odd one too. It looks like it could almost be considered black instead of a brown color. I'm quickly writing down my experiences of yesterday and left a small portion on to what happened at night.
>>
Hours have passed and I'm still wandering around. I've given up on finding a trail, instead I've decided to create my own way through the jungle. The trees seemed to have moved apart, increasing my freedom. I've reread the small amount of information I've found on the myths of this forest, in the vain hope that what happened last night was something that could be explained from the myth. It was as if someone moved me as I slept, to some part where animals don't even dare go. I haven't heard a single bird or insect since I woke up. I'm starting to think that I haven't heard any at all since coming in here. I think that I'll set up camp earlier today. It will allow me to look at my surroundings more, and actually write down how my day has gone. The passage of time still eludes me. It might be from the leaves that create a gloom over the ground, but today seemed to have been much shorter than yesterday.
The place where I'm setting up camp is once again fairly dry, but not as dry as the place was yesterday. The trees are still an almost black color and the area isn't cleared out like the night before. Still I'm able to comfortabley stretch out and sleep.
The night at first seemed uneventful, but then I looked around and saw that once again the surroundings have changed. The entire area around me was devoid of any foilage and the trees that I could see were more twisted. They turned in onto each other, into the ground, and many had lost all of the leaves they had. At one end of the area had a lonely trail I took.
>>
At the beginning it was sparsely populated but it quickly became like the start to the point where I could only see trees. It led to a temple that I couldn't have seen. It is a towering figure, almost as tall as the trees themselves. In the last of the dying light that came from the sun I could see entrances three men tall. I started up the steps to stay in it for the night, knowing that there is no way anyone would be able to move me if there was a way to lock a door inside.
The lantern at my side is providing me with barely enough light as I walk in. The inside is covered in plants, only glimpses of red stone shone through the greenery. The floor I walk on made a crunch as I step on vines to try and find a way to a safe place so that no one can carry me away deeper into the woods. I continuosly convince myself to walk ever deeper into the temple, keeping an eye on the amount of oil left in my lantern. A chapel in the farthest end of the temple I have seen. It has two doors that I tied together with the rope used for holding my camping gear. I sat down, resting easily for the first time since the first morning with the changing woods.
>>
I woke up with the ground from underneath me moving. The plants that grew inside the temple twisted like snakes, grasping on to anything they could touch. I immidiatley began running towards the door, undoing the work I had done earlier and leaving everything behind. I stumbled around the temple, fearing to touch the walls with my hands lest the vines grab them but more afraid of running into the walls and having my entire body grabbed. So I continue to run, arms outstretched, until I finally stumbled my way out of the temple, into the darkness. The founds from the first night are deafening. The rustling of leaves and the stomping are all around me now. The leaves are moving at unnatural angles in the moonlight. The trees are dragging their massive bodies across the ground to me. They bend and contort towards me in a hellish fashion. Running towards the path I have taken to get here, I don't care if I leave behind all of my belongings.
Branches have started to fall around me, almost hitting me and blocking paths. The further I go the more I realize that the trees are trapping me. The trees themselves began to fall around me, while others moved their entire bulk, creating a wall with their massive bodies. I've run as far as I could. My legs are shaking and my lungs burn. I've accepted that there is no escape now. Theres no way that I could make it to the edge of the forest, even if I knew where that was and had a path. I think I'm going to stand here, get crushed by branches or dragged into the ground by the roots that grab at my ankles. A final comforting thought is that I'll still be alive in some form with the forest.

Feel free to critique.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.