[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

in response to the kris and lisanne thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: kremer.jpg (275KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
kremer.jpg
275KB, 768x1024px
>So the fuck is going on on this picture? Why are there condoms on a stick?
>
>story: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_of_Kris_Kremers_and_Lisanne_Froon
>
>pics: http://imgur.com/a/ITPQC
>
>>>18867914

i enhanced it last time it was posted, ill circle what i found last time but i dont have the original, it may be in the archives

>http://imgur.com/a/ITPQC
theres a couple weird things going on in that pic for sure
>demon face behind rock at left
>strange light in front of tree at top right
>panama is a hotspot for reptos and missing persons

(im not sure if the face is in the right spot, its been a year, i dont have the original images anymore)

the red things are plastic bags imo, like they tried to wave as a distress sign

not all the pictures were released!! someones hiding the proof.
also not the original jpgs that were released, theres no EXIF/GPS data on those jpgs.

the other thing i notice now is the last pic of her face hair, was takin at 3:48 am, thats pretty late in the morning. from the other thread about knocking on the window at 3:30 at night, its a real theme here. so i find that spoopy. also her face isnt in the shot, her hair is over her face like shes lying dead or knocked out?

really tho they are dumb for not knowing which direction they came from (sun rises in the east) but near the equater there its at a weird angle, plus they are used to german sunrises.
but its not there fault, phones dont even come with compasses nor offline maps, which is a whole conspiracy in itself. (along with jpg cameras, which cannot be zoomed cuz of jpg color blocks.)
>>
>>18869811
Give me a quick rundown of what's going on here.
>>
>>18870075
Dutch girls disappeared in panama, cause of death unknown, bodies never found. They were probably robbed and murdered by some locals
>>
Random violence in Central America = Must be Paranormal

White girls involved = NEET "white knight' interest bonus points
>>
>>18870113
You skipped the part where they found a boot with a severed foot still inside, and a clean pelvis bone. Both DNA matched to the two girls, and the boot was confirmed to only be available in Norway or something.
>>
>>18870113
so they were robbing them for 10 days straight ?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.