[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on chaos magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

Please include info beyond sigils. What's next? How do i make my sigils work? What else is there? Anything you know, thanks.
>>
File: 1487034476138.jpg (389KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487034476138.jpg
389KB, 1920x1080px
theres a guy made a post 15 mins ago about how he feels stupid for started to do magicks and fuckedup his life

and there's this guy, that wants to begin his journey on learning this same lesson :'D
>>
>>18869515
>circle of life
>>
File: foodchain.png (64KB, 1260x642px) Image search: [Google]
foodchain.png
64KB, 1260x642px
>>18869545
>>
File: Untitled.png (86KB, 1259x701px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
86KB, 1259x701px
fixed for people who like to use their brain and are not simple minded
>>
>>18869515
The boss thread? I want to use magic to make my life better, not someone else's worse
>>
>>18869581
>animal ghosts become part of the sun
>>
>>18869468
You create a sigil for whatever it is you want to achieve. You then create a vision in your mind of you having achieved whatever it is the sigil is meant to achieve. Visualise it in as much detail as possible. Then you ritually let go of your vision. I personally like to listen to music and dance until there's not a trace of my vision left in my mind - only music. Then destroy the sigil.

Start with really easy stuff. You have to build up trust - in yourself and in the method - for sigils to work.
>>
>>18869695
What is the next step after sigils? All i ever hear about is sigils and while I'm still working on them, i want to know what other aspects there are too chaos magic
>>
>>18869695

I'm curious, what would be the easiest thing to start with? I have read about the creation of sigils using letters and morphing them, but what do you mean about destroying it?

Say I use your method and scribble my sigil on a piece of paper. I visualize, then dance and dance until I feel like there is nothing left. Do I just crumple it, do I rip it, do I burn it, does it matter?
>>
>>18869706
Constructing a durable narrative for yourself. Something that accounts for sigils working yet doesn't cause conflicts with the rest of society. The basics of my narrative go like this:

We are not our body, we animate a body. We are a fraction of the infinite. When body and mind are free of tension, the power of the infinite can flow through us. But this flow of power needs guidance or it will leak in all directions and make us go mad. So through sigils, schedules and plans of action, we create specific channels for the infinite to flow - to increase power when we need it and leave the rest of the real world undisturbed when we don't.
>>
>>18869727
Destruction of sigils is only necessary for theatrical purposes. It acts as reminder that you really did let go of your vision. The stronger the impression created by destroying the sigil, the better. I'd advise burning.
>>
File: c08912440a997ed0.png (1MB, 922x1228px) Image search: [Google]
c08912440a997ed0.png
1MB, 922x1228px
>>18869675
lmao
no they return to their source so yeah in a sense they return back to the light that im lazy to explain right now why i painted it like constellation.
we get light from sun in this world we are at right now and everything lives because of this sun.
we realise how things are
how reality is
we eat things that sun grew them up and they have stored energy/information for us
everything because of the sun.

everything material, will remain here in matter

but spirit returns back to its place.

example: if you put something with air inside water, air will always move back to its original place, air

our body is 70% water.
this planet is 70% water.
our cells are 70% water.

our soul is not 70% water. it has nothing to do with lower quality frequencies because eather is the thinnest lightest fastest "matter" you can think of, that controls all other lower 4 elements
with love.

and with this example one may also understand why we must remain clean and not let ourselves get controlled from material things because when we get dirty enough, we will get stuck in the bottom of the ocean, but as long as you are getting rid of all these passions and "sins" only then you move upwards and realise how rich the new roads that opened to you are.
>>
>>18869666
but maybe your ego is trying to cheat your way into knowledge and this path has sooooooo many traps when you go there unprotected.
its a bait obviously
and i believe
by offering yourself to others you have a lot more results

your post number also says that your intention maybe is material and of ego
>>
>>18869763
Christfags pls go
>>
>>18869468
Magik is mainly used to control people.
Religion (which is straight up magik for real ) works likes a mothrefukcer.
Chaos Magik is learned among those who have high positions in society, like politics, courts of law and military.
The word magik is used so those who aught to be controlled neglect it as useless, will those who must rule (mostly due family position ) can use it and basically find it in every library.
Standard procedure in magik, hide in plain sight.

Chaos Magik learn you how to be untouchable for your substitutes and unpredictable, yet, recognizable to the ones who are also at your level of paygrade/control.

These days magik is used to make sure Atlantis will rise again, Atlantis being your perfect company.

Magik is very real, but most confuse the word "magik" with "entertainment".

Read about magik in books that are labeled "esoteric" instead of "for dummies". The real ones use highly intellectual language and the fake ones can be read by any teenager.
>>
>>18869468
Have you even read any books on the subject? It's not just about doing a bunch of random shit to get results. There is K&C of HGA in chaos, as well.
>>
File: tumblr_mi77idXeev1qesypno1_1280.jpg (726KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mi77idXeev1qesypno1_1280.jpg
726KB, 1280x1920px
Made a sigil yesterday to have $3.5 million.

I'm working with the law of attraction for over a year now and I understand it better and better every day. I got tons of synchronicities, 'coincidences' you can't explain. These coincidences led me to the works of Grant Morrison so yesterday I made a sigil with my biggest desire.

I made a few sigils years ago while messing with chaos magick first but now I felt for the first time that I do it properly and it is really an act of magick. Charged it with listening to music (that kind of music that gives you goosebumps=energy). I have blind faith in a helping Universe(/God/Higher Self) now and it really helps me day by day.

I will report back on how the Universe gave me my wealth!
>>
>>18870180
I tried reading Liber Null but was not getting it. ANything you'd recommend?
>>
>>18869468
You don't actually need sigils or magic, your mind can manifest anything it pleases with adequate concentration and preparation. And actually, that's not true either, you can just have whatever you want instantly, but for some reason you're blocking it. The sigils are just a placebo to get you to believe in your real power. The only thing that the devil did was make the easy complex. And even then, no biggy. You're already a miracle machine, and can have whatever you want. Ritual helps though, and so does concentration and visualization. The key is never to believe there are any side-effects to what you are doing. Your mind can make anything material. Chaos magic was invented by a pulp-fiction author, just for fun, but it works because you can have absolutely anything you can imagine.
>>
>>18870845
and while I'm here, why don't some of you include world peace in your magic rituals, we could use some help.
>>
>>18870845
How does one manifest telekinesis and pyrokinesis for entertainment purposes?
>>
>>18870607
Condensed Chaos by Phil Hine
>>
>>18869468
Might check out runesoup.com. I hear there's some good info about modern sigil magic there.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.