[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haunted Dolls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: nundollann.png (1MB, 1187x651px) Image search: [Google]
nundollann.png
1MB, 1187x651px
I just bought a haunted Nun doll off Ebay /x/.

The seller captured some orbs in the photos and said he had problems with his phone taking the picture.

Do any of you own haunted objects such as dolls that have caused any paranormal experiences for you? Are these worth an investment or should I back away?
>>
Just write EMET in their back with your blood, and they should dance for you.
>>
Wow dust particles caught in the flash. Pretty haunted.

Buy a human skull or old items that have a chance of being psychically charged
>>
Are you planning on experimenting with the doll to try and see if you can determine wether it has supernatural properties?

I suppose you could leave it somewhere and see if it moves or anything else happens.

Maybe leave a camera on to film it during the night?

I personally believe items can contain peoples essence. Usually accesories they always have with them like jewelry. But also easily overlooked stuff like pillows and shoes. Underwear probably not so much since you change those frequently and wear out quicker before being replaced.

If you lose a loved one you might want to hang on to such things.
>>
File: hauntednundoll2.png (1MB, 922x1383px) Image search: [Google]
hauntednundoll2.png
1MB, 922x1383px
>>18870354
Your exactly right anon.

I actually do plan on doing some experiments with it. I'm gonna buy an EVP recorder and some other paranormal equipment to measure the activity of this thing.

Here's the backstory.
>>
>>18871263
This is doll that I have owned since I was a young teen and was recently mailed up to me from my mothers home in Florida. My parents traveled around often when we were younger and attended many different churches around the south. Although they often visited Baptist churches, this doll was acquired while briefly attending a Catholic church. This doll was kept in the Sunday school class room. The teacher had told my mother about disrupted classes, unruly kids (who were normally very well behaved from what we were told) and just a generally off feeling in the school/church. I remember the teacher being very hesitant to want to admit that there could be any kind of potential spirit around, but was clearly hinting that something was up. While looking around, my mother was immediately drawn to this doll since it just didn't seem to fit any of the other toys in the room. Apparently, this doll was made and given to the church by one of the elderly attendants who was (as the teacher tried to politely tell us) "a bit off". The elderly woman had apparently brought the doll in as a donation and they suspected that it was one that she made herself at some point. The dress looks hand made out of rather flimsy fabric and the headpiece is made out of a plastic material and stapled to the dolls head (as are other parts of the dress) and also has a crucifix around its waist and a pair of black underwear. It appears as though the fabric use to be all black but was exposed to extreme heat or sun and has discolored the fabric. My mother told the teacher that she felt an odd energy coming off the doll and, while the teacher didn't seem to want to acknowledge the idea of a negative energy, she didn't seem to mind at all passing the doll off to my mother who was already a collector of haunted items. My mother did a reading on the doll (as did I, several years later when I was a bit older) and we have both detected a negative spirit within the doll.
>>
>>18871268
We aren't quite sure how it got there as we aren't familiar with its origins, but we both believe that perhaps the old woman who made the doll was perhaps hoping to exorcise it by keeping it in a church. My mother has kept this doll set aside in a cabinet for many years and only just recently mailed it up to me in hopes that it could finally find a home with someone who has experience with dealing with negative spirits.

It has been years since I've seen this doll and I was/am fairly eager to get it sold. I received it in the mail over this past weekend and took photos tonight in hopes of listing it. Almost immediately after I began snapping photos, I began having issues with my camera. I began randomly snapping pictures because I thought the settings on the camera were wrong, and when I uploaded them onto the computer I noticed some very strange things on three of the photos. I combined the three pictures into one, and highlighted all of the lights/orbs that were captured. One of them is a purple-blue streak that seems to be going directly for the doll. There is clearly a ton of activity surrounding this doll, so please keep that in mind before purchase.
>>
File: 1278463430835.jpg (20KB, 112x126px) Image search: [Google]
1278463430835.jpg
20KB, 112x126px
>>18868896
Optical aberrations, how do they work?!?!
>>
>>18871521

Uh, they don't unless your a freakin ghost.
>>
File: 1278462257102.jpg (66KB, 486x485px) Image search: [Google]
1278462257102.jpg
66KB, 486x485px
>>18871561
Perhaps a class in photography would clear up any confusion you may have.

Pay close attention when they explain how an optical lens works when casting an image onto film or digital sensor.

I can make ghost orbs appear whenever shooting under certain lighting conditions and not doing my part.
>>
>>18871689
Your drive for denying the paranormal is hilarious. I know you are abrasively trying to throw forth possible explanations but honestly sometimes just learning to accept and believe the grey part of life is much more fulfilling.
>>
File: 1242852773330.jpg (8KB, 182x195px) Image search: [Google]
1242852773330.jpg
8KB, 182x195px
>>18871862
>Your drive for denying the paranormal is hilarious.

But... I believe in the paranormal and may even engage in esoteric practice.

I am merely sharing my knowledge of photography as it relates to the topic...
>>
File: proof of spoopy woowoo.jpg (72KB, 936x689px) Image search: [Google]
proof of spoopy woowoo.jpg
72KB, 936x689px
>>18871960
To illustrate:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orb_(optics)

I can also create the same effect without using a flash by opening the aperture on a high speed lens and increasing my exposure time/film speed.
>>
>>18872010
haha, so your saying that the seller put some cans behind his Phone picture just right to make several different colored orbs appear...HIGHLY unlikely kid.
>>
>>18868896
My mother has a haunted floor console stereo that used to produce a tall green man in a black top hat. My sister and I both saw it years apart, without knowing abt each others experience. (parents divorced, I went with dad, she with mom) Anyway, she keeps it in a shed out back now. No apparent spoops out there, but how would she know? Lol tried to get her to sell it on ebay years ago when there was a craze for things like that, but no dice. That's how I found out abt sister seeing him too.
>>
>>18873867
Why doesn't she bring it in the house and do some expierments with it anon?

I told my co-worker at work about this doll I bought he said I should embrace it and try experimenting with it. You should do the same anon.
>>
>>18873900
She got a bit freaked out by the stories sister and I told. Me, I wouldn't go near it for love nor money. Seems pretty stupid, but this happened in 2 different houses and he always stood at the end of the stereo. Tempting to dig it out, in a way, but the night terrorized child inside me says stay the fuck away.
>>
>>18873977
My co-worker was like yeah, just go home after work. Roll out a big bad fatty and light a candle. Put the doll straight across from me and start to communicate with it while I have my EVP and other equipment going. I'm stoked for this honestly!!
>>
>>18873491
Fuck you are stupid...
>>
>>18875303
Fuck you over rationalizing everything and expecting me to believe (to be quite honest) gibberish. So fuck off kid.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.