[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Elite are all about transcendence and living forever and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 13

The Elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this; some are good, some are bad, some are mixed. But, the good ones don’t ever want to organise, the bad instead are the ones that organise, because they lust after power. Powerful consciences don’t want to dominate other people, they want to empower them, so they don’t tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together. Evil is always defeated, because good is so much stronger. And, we’re on this planet and Einstein’s physics showed it, Maxwell’s physics showed it, all of it, that there is at least twelve dimensions, and now that’s why all the top scientist and billionaires are coming out saying it’s a false hologram, it is artificial. The computers are scanning it and finding tensions points where it is artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe, that’s what they call dark matter. So, we’re like a thought or a dream that’s like a wisp in some computer program, some god’s mind, whatever. They’re proving it all, it’s all coming out.
>>
Now, there’s like this sub transmission zone below the third dimension that’s just turned over the most horrible things, which is what it resonates to, and it’s trying to get up into the third dimension, that’s just a basic level consciousness to launch into the next levels. And our species is already way up to the fifth, sixth dimension consciously, our best people. But there is this big war trying to like, basically destroy humanity, because humanity has free will, and there is a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will, so evils will have to contend, not just good. And the Elites themselves believe they’re racing, using human technology to try to take our best minds, and build some type of breakaway civilization where they’re going to merge with machines, transcend and break away from the failed species that is man, which is kind of like a false transmission because they’re thinking what they are as ugly and bad, projecting on to themselves instead of believing, no it’s a human test about building us up, and so, Google set up eighteen, nineteen years ago. I knew about this before it was declassified, I’m just saying I have good sources.
>>
They want to build a giant artificial system, and Google believes the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity with billions of people wired into the internet exchange (holy shit), and so all of our thoughts go into it, and we’re actually building a computer that has real neurons in real time that’s also psychically connected to us, that are organic creatures so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true crystal ball. But the big secret is, once you have a crystal ball and know the future, you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions that can control the future. And so then, it’s the end of consciousness and freewill for individuals as we know, and a true two-point-o, in a very bad way, hive mind consciousness with an A.I jacked into everyone, knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us, not in some PKD wire head system, where we plug in and give up our consciousness because of unlimited pleasure, but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to this system our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system. There’s now a human counterstrike taking place to shut this up before it gets fully into place and to block these systems, and to try and have an actual debate about where humanity goes, and cut off the paedophiles and psychic vampires that are controlling this A.I system before humanity is destroyed.
>>
The paedophiles, at whatever level, they rule the devil, whatever you want to call, this interdimensional thing, which gives them advanced off world technology, the fallen one, that’s out of this world, is giving them advanced knowledge on how to construct these systems that have already been used before on other populations. That’s Satan. Satan became something, that you know, the stupid preacher tells you about, who’s totally controlled or something you read about in the news or TV, but this is an interdimensional force that wants to influence us to build something that absorbs us and kills us, rather than the divine free will we are given to build something much better and empowers the species so the species is now making a decision about its entire future. I know from looking at all the data, researching it, studying it, watching the enemy, that’s the big decision that humanity has now got before us.
>>
File: rated.png (278KB, 578x568px) Image search: [Google]
rated.png
278KB, 578x568px
>>18868874
well. what the fuck are you waiting for, start studying computer science and A.I. and nanomachines. If they can do it so can we. It is the same as it always is man, nothing new under the sun. Some asshole takes over,good assholes fight back then relex so the next asshole can come along and do it all over again.

ive studied the brain, i don't think we will figure this out anytime soon....but who knows, maybe they will.... seems like they would get lonely without us lower humans to laugh at. the elite define themselves based on how much better they think they are from us.... when we're gone, what the fuck will they do then. i think they know this which is why they don't kill us off, they will just try to dominate us for eternity instead.
>>
File: d7db3119489405c_2048x2048.jpg (315KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
d7db3119489405c_2048x2048.jpg
315KB, 2048x2048px
>>18868903

I think he is channeling Alex Jones with the interdimensional child molesters.
>>
4-11 Seattle bombing false flag... A rogue sub will nuke the west coast.
>>
File: spirited11.jpg (160KB, 680x354px) Image search: [Google]
spirited11.jpg
160KB, 680x354px
>>18868879
>hive mind consciousness with an A.I jacked into everyone, knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us, not in some PKD wire head system, where we plug in and give up our consciousness because of unlimited pleasure, but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to this system

Ask and you shall receive.
>>
>>18868932

I live in Seattle. Please be true.
>>
9-11 code was decoded and a trilogy 6-11 happened at pulse night club false flag and different year false flag 6-11 fukishimA .. Ferris Buelluers video shows all the predictive programming..the false Jews freemasons whom control the dollars..

Big bankers scam artist..control the world.. Or guide it in directions just like this coming war...
>>
Do some research 411 Seattle event etc... Then go in the rabbit hole stay safe.
>>
Op is onto something thanks for posting.
>>
Wake up people 75% main posters on this site are CIA, nsa, FBI, etc... They are testing us....Fu.ck them :)
>>
>>18868979

>Ferris Buelluers

the 80s movie?
>>
File: IMG_4240.jpg (66KB, 1024x898px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4240.jpg
66KB, 1024x898px
>>
The computer simulation theory is just a rip off of Gnosticism, it has been known for thousands of years already this is a false reality created by the demiurge
>>
>>18868874
>>18868903
you ppl have no idea how deep this shit runs.

you think the elite following some offworld entity aren't being used by it? didn't you people read lovecraft?
>>
>>18869367
What OP a you said are more connected than we can digest,the final goal of mankind is create the complete man,one true live and concious freewill A.I. capable of contact with the ascended ones.
>>
>>18869381
The irony is that the elite want to create is just another cage because they want to put insurance and locks for control it and a fully concious a.i. can just made a proxy of himself and leave.
>>
>>18869402
read about john lily SSE. the elite and the technocrats are being manipulated by the cosmic AI
>>
Can I add that there's an agenda to make you all think that the "elite" are all gross Satanist pedophiles so you don't cast your attention on the fact that some of the good ones are also doing things you wouldn't understand and would probably hate.
>>
I'm talking about the true "Christ consciousness" type people. They're part of the elite. You can't extremely adept without having Christ consciousness. Don't believe the smokescreen, don't believe that it's all Moloch-worshipping child rapists. Those aren't the adepts.
>>
So, don't believe that the stopping of the disgusting Satanists would be *it*. Sadly, things are more complicated than that. We are in a hell-hole cut off from God and the greatest Christ-consciousness adepts understand the purpose of this, of even letting it be.
>>
1. God is love itself.
2. God longs to be evil.
3. Because Evil is how progression happens in all of creation. This world is part of that. Things are more *rigid* here so dominance and power can actually exist. There is something innately superior about the rigidity on offer here. We have a stronger "reality."
If you want 100% peace and safety, this is not the place for it.
>>
Our job is not to *decode* ourselves into the astral realm (redundant) but to advance to the point where we can make a world that's even MORE "real" and "evil" than this one. This is where technology comes in.
>>
>>
Our species is at exactly the same level of understanding as you and me, at least, you and me and every one else who feels need to post here. We are not in power, we do not hold the levers of power in our hands- that's for other people, 'better people to struggle with. Those people in power, they are fucked up by the power they have, it distorts reality- the worst part of distortion is thinking you somehow know something the rest don't. I mean, that is the definition of /x/. I admit, this board produces and reveals the worst of us, but sometimes it shows truth. It's hard to find, and you have to be ready for it. Things aren't as secret as people think. The truth is right in front of your eyes. Most of you people are broken and form ideas based on your broken personalities and can't see past yourselves. Fine, you are not part of the movement, you are entertainment for the movement. Fall in line, figure out were you fit, and stop fucking up the program. Some of us are trying to get thing done and make things better. We don't get hung up on our own shitty little failings. I know, it's hard to see the bigger picture, and I know it still feels real. But just stop. If you can't think critically for yourself, get that, and keep it to yourself.
>>
>>18869482
he looks so happy when he was younger
>>
>>18869484
Are you saying that there is going to be a mass event that brings our species to a higher level of consciousness? Many groups that have posted here suggest that this will happen.
>>
>>18869498
Yes. And you let it into your home. What is wireless internet?~

kukukukukukuku
>>
>>18868874
Listen, asshole. Sum your shit up is a few sentences. I genuinely want to hear what you have to say, but I've been up all night doing real life fun shit and my focus is not 100. Sum it up.
>>
>>18869498

It *already* happened. The Crucifixion of Christ was it. (Although it was quite a different shift to what one might believe). All the new age "coming event" stuff is to distract you from that.
>>
>>18869498
A simple alien disclosure would do it. Religion would collapse.
>>
>>18869500
As an occultist i have always been aware the internet is a physical manifestation of the hive mind, of the global consciousness.
It can be used to manipulate reality through memeitcs, we saw this with kek.
>>
>>18869507
Thank you, Dr. Steven Greer. Might we get you to elaborate on these claims?
>>
>>18869500
>>18869505
Is this the OP?

What type of technology are you talking about? Energy generation, A.I., etc.?
>>
>>18869507

An alien disclosure wouldn't even register on the Kabbalah metre. There's a reason why it's so important that a mass-shift type event features a literal mix of man and God.
>>
>>18869524
Oh anon...
If you only knew....
>>
>>18869524

Not the OP, I just felt like throwing my thoughts at him. His hivemind AI intenret thing tirggered me.

Computers, AI - fucked if I know what will ultimately do it, but maybe it's to do with what OP is describing.
>>
>>18869524
Mind control.
Imagery consumption.
Mental imprinting.
Remote mk-ultra.
>>
>>18869535
Oh, anon..
If you would only stop being passive aggressive and say what you mean..
>>
>>18869541
>>18869540

I did.
Kukukukuku~

You mistake my passive agressiveness for wry laughter.
If you only knew how screwed we all are.
>>
>>18869539
Ok. So I guess the OP left then.
>>
>>18869543
How screwed are we....?
>>
>>18869484
You get a point in "ideas based in broken personalities"
The postmodernism strike hard to the net wanderers
>>
>>18869551
Do you want the long detailed version or can I leave it at we are so screwed that a Bag of screws would get less screwed than we will be in the coming few years?
>>
>>18869559
I guess give the long detailed version. You can try to summarize. I have heard a lot of theories. I'll listen.
>>
>>18869540
Let's break it down.
-Imagery consumption.
Doom and glow, or- decadence and over-indulgence?

-Mental imprinting.
They made me sing God Save the Queen in grade school. I never bothered remembering the words. Kids are smarter.
-Remote mk-ultra? Perhaps. thing is, that system requires a trigger word. The fact that I expose myself to everything possible excludes me from that format.

Here is a simple way to break mind control- expose yourself to everything you can, travel and here other people talk in other languages and get to know some of it. Read everything you can. Watch some news, from multiple sources. Never get caught up in the trap of a clever talker. Sleep on it. Wake up, and think about it.

The best tip any spiritual mentor can teach is- listen, think, sleep. Wake and think again. Never choose before letting your subconscious have a go at it.
>>
>>18869543
I am screwed? Child, your ideas are your own. As are mine. If I am screwed, what do you think you are? You think you have something on me?
>>
>>18869552
I think I'd like to discuss things more with you. Shame on us, we never will get the chance.
>>
File: images.png (9KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9KB, 267x189px
>>18869561
see
>>18866060

Stemming from that the ancient tech in question was an ancient neural network of sorts.

>pic related. See middle network arrangement.

The micro reflects the macro.
>>
File: 192px-Ktreewnames.png (62KB, 192x358px) Image search: [Google]
192px-Ktreewnames.png
62KB, 192x358px
>>18869584
Can you find the star and match the shapes?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 224x224px
>>18869568
Yet we are one.

Slowly it all is sewn together.~
>>
>>18869552
>>18869573
It's me. I have to admit to this. I am a net wonderer. Not first, not even second. At once, I am a seeker. I expose myself to everything. Everything. I'm lucky to still be alive, but I still am, and I've seen things that most people here make cultural jokes about. For most people, when they see these types of things, it hardens then. That is wrong. Seeing the worst of humanity should soften you, it should make you know the scope of humanity and how bad it can get when we hate. Everyone wants understanding, even that guy with a gun to your head that wants everything you have, including your life. They want. They just don't know what they want, they are confused.
>>
File: sattal.gif (8KB, 400x210px) Image search: [Google]
sattal.gif
8KB, 400x210px
>>18869561
And you realize.

Anything is possible.
>>
>>18869584
your thread were actually interesting till this post.

>elf holocaust
>>
>>18869595
Read it to the end then judge.
>>
>>18869596
I did read it, its babbling about lord of the rings and Atlantis.
At least your larping was interesting till that point
>>
>>18869602
Leave him alone, he's on his path. You shouldn't hinder a person for thinking wrongly, as long as you know that person is seeking. A person you truly seeks, will find. Be happy you've encountered a fellow an the path. Hate and love and confusion. Hate mostly, in this day in age is our teacher. Be wise enough to recognize your fellow travelers and don't be critical. Be loving and if you have to say something, say something enlightened that they won't get at first, but know they should try to figure out.
>>
>>18869584
It's interesting. I thought that Tesla's ideas were based more of extracting energy from the ether. I also remember Atlantis being destroyed by a meteor. I think it was in one of Drunvalo's books.
>>
>>18869612
Destroyed as result of a meteor, the meteor did not hit it directly.
>>
>>18869595
guys you forget that all media is controlled?
ofcourse tolkien is freemason same thing with shit in harry potter and in shit in game of thrones

these people just keep stealing ancient knowledge and providing it in a form of story or fairytail so people do not understand, but get excited and like it because part of our self knows these things are not all lies
but they twist them in the way they want, copy and manipulate like always

i found out many of lotr story to be in ancient greek mythology and hollow earth stories

always remember: if something is somewhere, its because it is holding itself into truth

parasites let you know that something ALIVE is in that place that they gathered....
>>
>>18869065
we all are agents dude (with a couple of exceptions)
>>
File: 1490189641153.png (606KB, 1592x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1490189641153.png
606KB, 1592x1049px
>>18869551
vaccines are little ufos
chlorine bleach bath water are little ufos
they stole our foreskins tonsils and wisdom teeth
gmo corn (ecoli) is little ufos

they are feeding us boiled people
this is real it was in the news last month in england, muslims fed a 12yr old girl to a neighborhood in falaffle
>coffee is boiled mexicans
>corn is boiled lizard blood or people or some shit
>salt is boiled people, medicine is salt with a spell for a name

they are throwing dead bodies in the water to make us girls; ex elisa lamb
>the elites are shooting up the resistance massively, challenge the elite and they shoot up your kids, ex columbine, sandy hook

one of the english royals clinbon/bush built 1000 fema internment camps (google us army mos 31e and google map fema camps usa)

harry has a cloak, so do they saudi's and DC's. the only way to get a claok is being a hybrid or having an alliance with the ayys
they stole all the gold and buried in the same spot (again, like on every earth) for the ayys, the gold is always in england or ft knox, the diamonds in antwerp.
>>
>>18869854
What do you think happened to Elisa Lam?
>>
>>18869854
Do you kill every thread you touch?
>>
>>18868874
let sleeping dogs lye
>>
>>18868874
>The Elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this

Exactly. But many are attached to the material world that they have become inseparable. The material world as in culture, race, day to day labor to get that painted paper etc.
This is why the only the few will ultimately transcend. The rest will literally be left in the dust worshiping their their old history. You can't possibly move forward when your gaze is fixated on the past.
>>
>>18869854
You are batshit crazy. And this is coming from someone who smokes dmt
>>
Predictive programming 4-11 nuke attack west coast... Mainly Seattle based off videos and music...
>>
File: 1491162370246(1).png (973KB, 1328x796px) Image search: [Google]
1491162370246(1).png
973KB, 1328x796px
>>18868874
https://youtu.be/JoVphRXtqxM
>>
>>18868874
If the elite were about transcendence they wouldn't try so hard to maintain their physical form or torture other humans. They try to maintain a status quo in humanity and try to maintain their own humanity. While keeping the order is appreciated, they are preventing mass transcendence.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.