/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jared Kushner Anti-Christ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: kush.jpg (31KB, 480x385px) Image search: [Google]
kush.jpg
31KB, 480x385px
Anyone have anymore info on this theory? I saw a post on /pol/ that I cant find anymore with some guy on a conspiracy forum back in 2008 talking about how this guy was going to be the anti christ.

shit has me legit spooked. Anyone got a basic rundown of this theory?
>>
Fuck off.

Prince Williams has been the anti christ during the last decade. Fucking morons.

The only reason Kushner is being touted as the antichrist is because of fucking loser LARPers.
>>
google who owns 666 Fifth Avenue

spooky
>>
>the Anti-Christ
This term is not used anywhere in the Book of Revelation and its usage has changed over time. An antichrist was anyone who taught things contrary to Christ and Christ's teaching.

The Book of Revelation speaks of four beasts; the dragon, the beast with the wounded head who gets his authority from the dragon, the third beast which comes from the sea, and the beast that the harlot of Babylon rides upon. There was never just one antichrist, either in the historical usage of the word "antichrist" or in biblical prophecy.
>>
Found the forum posts from 2008

http://archive.is/vT0FQ Part 1
http://archive.is/nfZvW Part 2
http://archive.is/dzjll Part 3
http://archive.is/FhXL5 Part 4

The original posts are deleted, but you can still read them because they are quoted in other posts.

This guy explicitly names Kushner as the head of the Illuminati way back in 2008. Shit is nuts.
>>
donald trump is a silly jar jar binks mother fucker kushner ftw
hole up wait a minute
let me put some kush up in it
>>
George Bush is actually the anti-christ, didn't we figure that shit out over a decade ago?
>>
Drop a couple bombs on a shithole airbase, and the Antichrist has suddenly arrived to Armageddon stuff and bring about the Age of Aquarius so that Jesus can come back and kick everyone's ass and great floods and volcanoes and nuclear warheads and everybody dies because Donald trump is a secret neocon who got flipped by the Jews when he sacrificed his daughter to them for the good of all.

4chan.org everyone
>>
>>
File: qjfeT5XdAirCg.gif (2MB, 538x438px) Image search: [Google]
qjfeT5XdAirCg.gif
2MB, 538x438px
>>18868986
This made my fucking night anon
>>
File: 1488060304844.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1488060304844.gif
3MB, 309x313px
>>18869018

Trump: Putin! I need help! My approval ratings are low and I can't get any of my bills passes! Plz Halp!

Putin: Sure thing Pal! Hey Assad, here is some chemical weapons from the USA, go to town on those people you hate! Oh we will have to blow up a shitty building to make Trump look good.

Assad: Sure thing buddy! *Gasses people*
>>
>>18868986
To be fair, that's Facebook right now except replace antichrist and Armageddon with WW3.
>>
>>18868851

He's not particularly likeable, is he?

The anti-Christ is going to be loved and defended, not debated about.
>>
>>18869219
This. I honestly can't think of a single public figure that's liked by almost everyone in the current year.
>>
>>18869219
Not yet.

The antichrist is supposed to bring peace to an impossible situation and revive the credit

Watch the issues in the middle east get resolved and Kushner get treated as a hero
>>
>>18868851
>Christ-killer
>amoral
>shadowy manipulator (serpent with the apple)
All signs point to yes
>>
>>18868851
He eerily reminds me of Patrick Bateman.
>>
>>18869301
I'm keeping an eye on it all. I don't trust him one bit. It's a very tricky situation in the Middle East right now and Bashar al-Assad is in the middle of it. I think he should stay but the powers that be don't want that.

I highly suggest for all of you to read those posts on the David Icke forum from 2008>>18868949
>>
>>18869034
>bill passed

All 3 branches are republicans majority they can pass basically anything
>>
>>18872088
And that means absolutely nothing when most of your party are limp wristed neocon establishment cucks.
>>
>>18869332
Seems highly unlikely that the anti-christ would be something other than Christian (or presenting himself as such). I would think the anti-christ would be some big preacher, or someone controlling a false prophet like that.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.