[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any theories about the recent US bombings on Syria?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0175.jpg (364KB, 1200x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0175.jpg
364KB, 1200x1067px
Anyone have any theories about the recent US bombings on Syria?
>>
Yeah, the US bombed Syria with tomahawk missiles.
>>
From what i've read/heard the base that got bombed to hell in Syria was evacuated before the strike took place, and supposedly there were no casualties at all. I know our Intelligence community has fucked up before, but this just seemed too convenient.
>>
>>18868749
Trump wanted to distract the public from the investigation into whether or not his team colluded with Russia during the election, so he decided to lob some misled at an easy and insignificant target. He even contacted Russia to warn them ahead of time so that they and the Syrians could evacuate before the strike. It is a classic 'wag the dog' scenario.
>>
Trump would have looked like a weak Russian shill if he didn't react to the gas attack.

Reacting with 59 missile strikes also sends a message to the arrogant NORKs that he isn't fucking around.

Read this very important DILBERTMAN blog post about it:
http://blog.dilbert.com/post/159264981001/the-syrian-gas-attack-persuasion
>>
>>18868760
not really to hell
>>
>>18868760
Well they did notify the Russians first. Who are allies with the Syrians. So it makes sense.
>>
According to whatdoesitmean com

39 of those TOW missles never made it
>>
>>18868772
But he is a weak Russian shill. That's why he told Russia what he was about to do. It gave Putin a chance to make angry faces at Trump (trying to pretend that they don't coordinate with each other), but neither Russia or Syria experienced any real losses.

In the end, a bunch of missles were wasted on a political distraction. Classic example of government waste.
>>
Coordinated US-Russian operation to monopolize the news while they do some financial stuff in the dark.

Go about your business, and get ready to see some bombed babies!
>>
>>18868790
He's clearly working with Putin to dismantle the global new world order. I hope they succeed. That doesn't make him weak or a "Russian shill" (which was meant to mean Russia placed him there to make America ineffectual in stopping Russian aggression).
>>
>>18868749
Here's some from /x/'s hero.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq3AdDUeuE8
>>
>>18868790

No, he told Russia what he was about to do so that Russia couldn't claim that America had launched a "brutal and unprovoked" attack that had killed Russian forces, which would give the Russians pretext to retaliate and spark a major war.

Russia did the same thing back in 2015 when they started bombing opposition forces that had embedded US "advisors"

Neither of them really want war, but I fear we will stumble into one

Unconfirmed reports of Russian antiship missiles being moved to the Syrian coastline
>>
war is peace
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.