[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Old Haunted Apts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: skull2.jpg (70KB, 960x546px) Image search: [Google]
skull2.jpg
70KB, 960x546px
I've been looking this over and I want to know what people think..

I really can't write it off as anything I can think of.. you can see my best plausible explanation.. but it still doesn't seem right..

I've had a lot of weird shit happen with my ex. Like a lot.. my most intense shit..

>be an ordinary evening until around 7 or 8pm
>be watching tv in living room with fiancee
>everything's normal until
WHAM!!!
>hear extremely loud noise come from kitchen (adjacent room)
>follow fiancee into kitchen only to find her horror struck looking around
>realize each cabinet is ajar varying amounts
>realize each cabinet (8-10 or so) simultaneously slammed open forming a singular almost explosive bang

Yeah it was difficult sleeping that night..

I've got plenty more.. but that was certainly one of the most intense occurrences.

One of my old apartments was 100% haunted. Thing did a lot to keep me up... and played many pranks..

I've got a lot more if anybody is interested.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>18868734
100% interested, will even share my haunting story if interested.
>>
>>18868846
So my old apt was fucked..

>be trying to sleep
>be disturbed by many raps and taps that cannot entirely be attributed to building settling noises
>notice the tv nearby makes a tap noise.. frequently, when trying to sleep.. never during the day
I could replicate the noise by nudging the tv.. it was like a plastic crinkle tap noise.. The tv (using currently as my monitor) has not made that noise once since moving out of the apt and living in now 3 other places.

My ex and I used to sleep with two comforters
>be woken up in the middle of the night freezing cold
>observe how your girl is wrapped snugly in her comforter and yours is.. at the end of the bed
>notice how the comforter doesn't seem kicked off.. its as if something kept tugging at the end until I was uncovered
>notice how this happens frequently.. on an almost nightly basis
and again this circumstance has never happened elsewhere.. I don't uncover myself unless I'm hot.. and there's no reason to believe I was in that place.. it was cold.

>be me playing on the computer waiting for the girl to get home from work
>be expecting her in a half hour or so
>suddenly hear distinct noises of someone arriving.. door closing and lots of shuffling on the stairs.. unusual shuffling
>attempt to greet assuming the girl is home
>be answered with more awkward shuffling
>pull back the curtain to the hallway with the stairwell only to have the noises instantly stop

Yeah this happened at least 3 times..

I didn't solidly believe in the paranormal before my ex..

There's still more..
>>
File: fuq.jpg (8KB, 178x177px) Image search: [Google]
fuq.jpg
8KB, 178x177px
>>18868734
>>18869030
blease more
>>
Post the pic without all that crap you've drawn, the more I look at the skull the less it looks like one. It looks like you photoshopped a skull from scooby doo or some cartoon cause that's definitively anatomically incorrect or not a skull at all. Hard to tell with your forced perception.
>>
>>18869070

>be aware of how meticulous the girl is
>be aware that you bug her by always asking her where something is before even bothering to look
>be on the computer playing when the girl beckons for help looking for the breadcrumbs for dinner
>empty and replace entire pantry over the next 20 mins
>fail to find breadcrumbs
>be the next day.. dinner time
>be beckoned by a freaked out fiancee
>observe the "italian bread crumbs" sitting front and center on a shelf in the pantry
>ask spirits not to play pranks on us

>observe the light in the hallway with the stairwell going haywire flickering sometimes staying off or on
>attempt to change light
>still flickering and then finally yielding after at least an hour of odd behavior
>light is working fine for a while
>the moment the odd behavior is brought up either on a phone call or via conversation with my fiancee and I, the light started up again

The landlord wouldn't have been reliable to have en electrician check it out.. and it never happened again in the place anyway,, only that once

>Be sitting on the computer or laying in bed
>feel a very gentle seemingly localized Earthquake
>feel it once in a while
>fail to fathom any reason for it
>fail to feel any sensation like it at any other point in life

This one was definitely freaky.. it was like being very gently rocked.. almost like a washing machine was running in a nearby room.. only there wasn't.. and the rhythm was a little too fast paced for that, anyway.

And it was far too perfectly rhythmic and consistent (when it occurred) to be anything like a couple having sex or something like that.

Never felt anything like it anywhere else other than laying in bed in that apt and a few times I felt it while on the computer in the same room.
>>
File: 20161027_161937.jpg (138KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
20161027_161937.jpg
138KB, 800x1422px
>>18869139
Here is the original photo.
>>
File: skull.jpg (19KB, 600x341px) Image search: [Google]
skull.jpg
19KB, 600x341px
>>18869170
>>18869139
and OPic unaltered.
>>
>>18869174
>>18868734
and I just realized what I labeled on the left wasn't the door frame. And that red isn't the cabinet..

That's just a darker part of the wall. The big white thing in the original pic is a projector screen. The red is actually the outline of a tv that was on top of the dresser.

Still the curtain/shade should have been relatively flat and opaque.

Again no reason for the anomaly to be there.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.