[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you make of this /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: prophacy.png (205KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
prophacy.png
205KB, 750x1334px
These have been partially solved:

>An island will drift away
Brexit

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
The US missile launches on Syria last night

>The ravens will starve
In Sweden, ravens are known as the ghosts of murdered persons. Reference to the victims of terrorist attacks (crows) being ignored by their Swedish kin (starving)?

>The star will gorge itself on clay
Israel building settlements on Palestinian land

>The black flag will fly above the dome
Possibly implying ISIS control of the Dome in Israel or the Hagia Sophia dome in Turkey, but neither of these has happened.

>A rock will stand on seven hills
Could be a lot of different things.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_hills_of_Rome
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_hills_of_Istanbul
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_claimed_to_be_built_on_seven_hills
>>
can I make a tulpa defend me when ww3 breaks out?
>>
>>18868665
Don't forget
>Three branches will become one.

With Gorsuch in the Supreme Court all three
branches of the US govt are under republican
control.
>>
They're so vague that anything could be made to fit - like all prophecies.
>>
>three branches become one
Hasn't happened yet, since the US government is still divided into executive, legislative and judiciary.
>the star will gorge itself on clay
I assume a meteor impact?
>>
>>18868665
There were some casualties in the Syria airstrike. Not many, and nobody important but there were a few.
>>
>>18868665
im a fucked up schizo prophet myself, so let me elaborate on what some might mean:

>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
california is a major agricultural and commercial center and has recently experienced, after a prolonged drought, extreme weather (/pol/ even obsessed over oroville dam collapsing and killing a bunch of "commies" even tho oroville is a red, conservative county... go figure) in the recent months. california has the largest GDP of all states. the dragon is the antichrist enemy of christian adventist/apocalyptic extremists and even islamists who loathe libertarian treatment of sexual and gender orientations. if one considers "belly" it refers to food and of course, what food beyond agriculture do americans love? money, it feeds their power.

>The black flag will fly over the dome.
i would say this refers to war between ISIS and surrounding nations, a belief that ISIS will try to invade jersualem and fly their "black" flag over that territory. otherwise, many sites have "domes" and the black flag can refer to multitudes of black flags, or two the "black flag" of anarchism, priacy etc symbolic for chaos or death. perhaps "fly over" may refer to a drone bombing. prophecies are silly, tricky, trivial things because language is vague usually, even more vague when it is intentional.

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
obviously russia and USA but that is only layer one: the deeper layer will be revealed when "silence" comes about.

probably pointing out jersualem, referring to jesus returning or the arrival of muhammad or the islamic or the jewish messiah figures with the prelude being a "rock," a meteor, arriving there. rome would work but i doubt god or gods prefer the vatican as a matter of history, since it isn't really a biblical holy land at all. the "rock" is a powerful being that is getting associate with chirst, who is "the rock."
>>

Petrus Romanus.
>>
this is just vague cryptic shit that can be interpreted as prophecy if you make it one
>>
>18868732
Exactly:
http://www.torontosun.com/2017/02/06/dwayne-johnson-recruits-staff-to-break-worlds-largest-seven-layer-dip-record>
>>
>>18868783
continuing the "belly" there is also the conflict in the kashmir over its water resources and most of the third world, including india and pakistan are losing water resources and having droughts

>>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
>The US missile launches on Syria last night
ironic, wwIII would kill most of us, if it were the consequence of that action

usually these things refer to comets, a killing bolt could be people feeling safe because we avoid one of the upcoming close calls with comets being associate with the literal end of the world

>The ravens will starve
>In Sweden, ravens are known as the ghosts of murdered persons. Reference to the victims of terrorist attacks (crows) being ignored by their Swedish kin (starving)?
perhaps, yes. but also consider when carrion have nothing to eat, all life is dead. even things theyd look far when no corpses are left. so literally: the end of all life on earth, especially the crows. its a joke, you see? the crows starve even if they lived long enough to starve.

OP idea is good, but there may be a deeper meaning yet to come. clay is the formative material of humans in the bible, so the sinister implication is cannibalism; perhaps civil war by military over a peace accord coming into place with palestinians, thus gorging on clay becomes "consuming your fellow humans," and who is more close to you than your own kind?

>a bear will leave its cave forever
jesus in the cave, resurrects; perhaps there is not return of christ because if such a thing is "forced" it is not "like a thief in the night," therefore extinction of humanity without reprieve from god. the "bear" could also be russia, perhaps in a calamity of a meteor or nuclear war, losing, and being forced into worldwide exile.

>The rod and ring will strike.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod-and-ring_symbol

motherfucking marduk and the annunaki are coming to measure us, end of the world shit
>>
>>18868794
that is the meaning of prophecy

its is the divine synchronicity of bullshit, garbage, and reality. it is more than coincidences, and in hindsight will make sense because order screams out of chaos, if only because chaos is prone to symmetrical accidents.
>>
>>18868665
Jesus fucking christ I did not know so many cities were built on 7 hills
>>
>Idols will speak and move about.
breakthrough in AI technology creates machines that break the turing test overwhelmingly
>>
>Rod and ring

Return of Ianna/Ishtar/Idunna/Ilmatar/Sophia who will destroy the Ferris F Freemount system and reign in judgment.

During the missile strike, Trump invoked God's Wisdom (Sophia)
>>
Narrated Abu Hurairah: that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "A beast will emerge from the earth. With it shall be the ring of Sulaiman (Solomon) and the staff of Musa (Moses). It will brighten the face of the believer, and stamp the nose of the disbeliever with the ring, such that when the people gather to eat, it will be said to this one: 'O believer! and to that one: 'O disbeliever!'"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_of_the_Earth
>>
Rod/Staff, Ring of Solomon https://irrationalislam.wordpress.com/2011/06/24/islams-beast-of-the-earth/
>>
Ring/seal https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Solomon
>>
>>18868665
4 died in that airstrike.....
>>
>>18868866
cant really argue with that role.
>>
>>18868665
>The belly of the dragon will drip water

China will implement some technology in it's central and western regions to harvest moisture from air (fog harvesting). Access to clean water will enable crops to be planted, and the ensuing population boom from the food supply will eventually drive China on a warpath.
>>
>>18868665

>A rock will stand on the seven hills

Islam in Vatican since Rome is the city on the seven hills, and Islam worships a rock in Mecca

>The bear will leave it´s cave forever

Russia doesn´t hide or step back and becomes offensive in the negotiations

Of this I am certain, the belly dragon is a mystery to me
>>
>>18868665
Somebody made a post with these prophecies earlier, giving explanations on which ones have already happened (all or most) but I can't find it.

Also, what is the source of these anyway? Book of Revelations? Nostradamus? What?
>>
>>18868665
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

Snowden and Assange.
>>
>>18868665
>>A rock will stand on seven hills
Might have to do with the Gibraltar mess going on? A lot of these seem to refer to the UK--some think the ravens part refers to the ravens in the Tower of London, as it's said that if they ever leave, England will be destroyed. I really like your interpretation though; I've never heard that one before.

The black flag and dome part is surely a reference to ISIS. Mosques commonly have domes as part of their architecture; might this refer to ISIS's essentially taking over "moderate" Islam?

The part about idols speaking and moving about--performances by holograms of dead stars like Elvis and Tupac? I find that whole thing very creepy.
>>
>>18868806
10/10
>>
>>18868665

> The belly of the dragon will drop water

I first thought it was about Wales, but came to think of it, it´s about China... Either it is about a huge flood in its central regions or (more likely) China "devours" the South China Sea, making its official territory.... so I think it´s referring to this:

https://southfront.org/chinas-artificial-islands-south-china-sea-review/
>>
>>18868665

The rod and the ring will strike

Look into palantir, the company that Peter Theil owns, one of Trump's biggest backers.

Palantir also provide the tech / software that the alphabet agencies use to do all their shit.

Then look at the palantir logo (hint: It's a rod and a fucking ring)
>>
>>18869549
Really like this one.
>>
>>18868665

>A rock will stand on the seven hills

Definitely, Islam in Rome, so many prophecies talked about Islam capturing Rome... Sandniggers are coming better build up defenses
>>
>>18868665
>It will happen when the weather cools

ice age?

What even is the source of this prophecy, Canadian shitposter?
>>
>>18868665

>Idols will speak and move about.

Isn´t that about shithead celebrities declaring moving out when Trump becomes pres?
>>
>a killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill

Coming botched missile strike from North Korea
>>
>>18869582
it's robots / automation
>>
>>18869575

maybe

http://www.sciencealert.com/a-mini-ice-age-is-coming-in-the-next-15-years

but it depends, some say it happens some it don't, but it´s unusual for our Sun to have more than 11 years without Sunspots... last time it happened, the next Sunspots were so severe that London´s Thames froze over during the summer in the 17th century

Sunspots:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunspot

Mini-IceAge:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ice_Age
>>
>>18869599

Oh.. yeah I can see it...
>>
>>18868665

>The ravens will starve
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ_JnOi4q7w ?

>The rod and the ring will strike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Si2MRc6Yiw ?
>>
>Three branches will become one
Unifying under Trump/Republicans? Obviously has to do with three branches of American government.
>An island will drift away
Brexit
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
I agree with Trump's latest airstrike in Syria
I agree with Israel's continual takeover of Palestine
>Idols will speak and move about
Meme magic and kek, it seems to me. Perhaps more, along the lines of Jesus/Mohammed?
>The black flag will fly above the dome
I immediately thought of the Capitol building, but what black flag? I am not sure, maybe a police state, but a wild guess.
>The belly of the dragon will drip water
What about Japan? It's recent nuclear incident has been flooding the ocean with radioactivity.
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear
Russia recently cut the phone line with the US, right? Obviously not a very diplomatic move. Perhaps though it could point to two important deaths upcoming.
It has to do with the Vatican, and the box of Mecca as someone said makes sense. Islam takes over Christianity perhaps? Literally or just as the dominant religion, who knows.
>The ravens will starve
I like OP's guess, although I also think it could be that the ravens cannot eat anything dead because of radioactivity.
>The bear will leave it's cave forever
Seemingly about Russia. Maybe it will be uninhabitable, maybe they will be off to war.
>The rod and the ring will strike
Hmm, it seems to have to do with the Staff and Ring of Solomon, which was posted. While I doubt the creature described will appear, separating the believers from the non-believers could be something. But belief in what? God or a greater power perhaps, or maybe magic? Maybe just the power of good and evil?

My humble and crazed ramblings on what is probably nothing. But maybe not...
>>
>>18868719
How can one make a tulpa but it's a Stand
>>
why we focus so much on a Canadian shitposter who provides no sources
>>
>>18868665
about the ravens: an anon claimed that there's a belief in the UK that if the number of ravens in the Tower of London drop below 5 the British monarchy would collapse.
>>
File: 1478329234417.jpg (38KB, 392x340px) Image search: [Google]
1478329234417.jpg
38KB, 392x340px
>>18868806
omg you're right
>>
The bear leaving its cave seems like north korea for me
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.