[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else is fascinated by this place? It evokes some weird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 14

File: Safeguard_Missile_Site_Radar.png (3MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Safeguard_Missile_Site_Radar.png
3MB, 1600x1200px
Anyone else is fascinated by this place? It evokes some weird memories I didn't know I had.
>>
White people appropriating black culture AGAIN.
>>
>>18868656
It does look cool
That's about it
>>
File: 1489443723630.jpg (94KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1489443723630.jpg
94KB, 650x650px
Does it burn when you think?
>>
File: 685735660414339618.jpg (49KB, 800x388px) Image search: [Google]
685735660414339618.jpg
49KB, 800x388px
>>18868680
What do you mean? If I think how perhaps one day, different civilization will uncover this facility and they will wonder what purpose it had?
>>
>>18868666
>White people appropriating black culture AGAIN.

we wuz kangs n sheeit
ayyy yo
hol uppp

You appropriate so much European culture you should probably just stop bitching about it, because you're a hypocrite.
>>
>>18868656
Have you seen that movie Close Encounters of the Fourth Kind? Or something like that? I've literally never been that person but right now I just do not feel like Googling it. I think it is a Spielburg movie though.
>>
>>18868804
lol this barely warrants a response but do you realize that black people were literally forced onto slave ships, out of their home country, into europe and america? you think them adapting to those cultures even remotely comes close to "appropriating" culture?

i for one don't even care for cultural appropriation but under the premise that one DOES care about it, considering black people "appropriating" western culture is wrong and pretty gross.
>>
>>18868840

Get the sand out of your vag

also blacks sold other blacks into slavery.
>>
File: 1491609691223.gif (14KB, 128x103px) Image search: [Google]
1491609691223.gif
14KB, 128x103px
>>18868666
They Egyptians are and were Arabs, you fucking nigger. You darkies were their slaves for so long that the Arabic word today for black person is the same word for slave.

>>18868840
>black people were literally forced onto slave ships
This is also wrong. African tribes have been fighting for thousands of years and enslaving each other. Basically white men landed and were greeted by locals who gave them a sweet deal on weaker nigs which you are descended from.

>adapting to those cultures
They haven't. Black Africans today are capable of doing multi-million dolan internet scams but niggers in the US can't even speak English or get out of school. Stay mad, subhuman. Keep LARPing as kangz.
>>
Best part of the glowing sea.
>>
>>18868865
alright...... i'm bored so i'll respond

black people enslaving other black people is beside the point for this case.
it's not appropriating culture if the people (the ones enforced into slavery) were brought into that culture by force. furthermore, black people living in a western world can say that western culture is also theirs and are 100% correct.

why are you so full of hatred? you might be trolling, but why even troll such a subject and in such harsh ways?

hatred is an awful thing, not just for others but for you to harbour. you're better than this, you can act and be better. exchange the hatred for love and understanding and i guarantee you that your life will improve.

you are not your hate, remember that.
>>
>>18868855
But we still bought them and used it. Two wrongs don't justify one side you moron. Really poor argument here
its okay that America bought slaves because Africa had its own caste system? Are you retarded?
It's really convenient being this ignorant isn't it? It lets you convince yourself anything.
>>
>>18868885
There's no debating nazis with reason. Just gotta stomp em out like the roaches they are.
>>
>>18868894

>It was all my fault that people hundreds of years ago did the things that they did waaaah
>we should treat the descendants of the slaves like special snowflakes even though they were never actually slaves

And you call me a moron.
>>
>>18868899
why the everloving fuck are you even on 4chan?
>>
>>18868885

Go ahead and tell that to Tyrese while he's sucking up welfare and talking about how he hates whitey and see how well your "hate beats love'' argument is received you fucking mong.
>>
>>18868885
>black people enslaving other black people is beside the point
It's now "beside the point" because you were proven wrong.
>black people living in a western world can say that western culture is also theirs
They've contributed nothing of value. They can have their peanut butter and shitty music back.
>why are you so full of hatred?
Because I'm one man trying to make an honest living in my computer repair shop and NIGGERS think they're entitled to what I own. I've shot not one, not two, but three of them in the last five years because they'll try to steal anything that isn't nailed to the floor. That is black "culture".
>exchange the hatred for love and understanding
I tried it and it nearly got me killed. I used bean bags on the first one. The last two were shot with live rounds. Fuck niggers. If you're black, don't breed.
>>
>>18868899
excuse me but please do not use the world "nazi" my grandfather died in a concentration camp and the casual use of that word triggers me.
>>
>>18868908

"Love beats hate"

I might've gotten mixed up, but you're still mentally retarded. I think I can live with that.
>>
>>18868666
we wuz number of the beast
>>
File: 1491605505950.png (841KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491605505950.png
841KB, 600x800px
>>18868899
I bet you're one of those communists that carries airsoft guns around and does 9 dimensional mental gymnastics when confronted with the fact that communists win the genocide game hands down by body count.
>>
>>18868902
descendants of slaves are at a great disadvantage and the reason for it is their ancestor's slavery.

even after the slaves were freed, they were at a financial disadvantage. this is the main reason ghettos exist. this is also the reason for higher crime rates. it's hard to get out of poverty.

add on top of that racists, it's near impossible. segregation ended like what 60 years ago? you think it's as easy for a black person to get out of poverty as a white person? don't kid yourself.
>>
>>18868910

Funny thing is I'm Jewish too and these people absolutely make me laugh.

>muh slavery
>muh black culture

You don't hear me bitch every time some gentile sings I Have a Little Dreidel.

MUH APPROPRIATION

Then invariably comes some middle-class white chick who has never had to live in poor areas amongst them running their mouth like they have any earthly idea what they're talking about.
>>
>>18868931
>niggers have infinite government support
>all kinds of discounts and food stamps
>the POTUS was black and served TWO terms
>"but muh oppression"
Shut the fuck up and do you gender studies homework, cuck.
>>
>>18868931

blah blah blah. Everything you just said is fucking stupid. Blacks get a free ride to college. Do you know how many of them take advantage of it? Hardly any. Then there are actually incentives for companies to hire blacks over whites, women over men, and so on. Your whining might have some merit if this was 1950 or something, but it's not. This country hasn't belonged exclusively to the "white man devil" in almost 70 years.

Find something worthwhile to crusade against, you moron.
>>
>>18868909
can you at least realize you're making gross generalizations? and beyond that, can you appreciate the reason that those black people you're talking about, that slavery and racism are huge factors for their socio-economic status? you need to be better than this for your own sake.

>>18868908
it's sad that you're creating fictional characters in your mind to justify your hatred. and if "tyrese" is "sucking up welfare", it's probably largely due to slavery which put him and his ancestors in a less than ideal socio-economic position.

lastly, hate a person, not a race. you are better than this.
>>
>>18868948

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha can't breathe hahahahahahaha

Listen, I don't need some uppity white bitch to fight on my behalf, and most of us feel this way. You dig?
>>
>>18868948
>can you at least realize you're making gross generalizations?
I've never met a black person that wasn't a goddamn ape. Perhaps those smart, hard working blacks are hiding in Atlantis, riding unicorns that cure cancer?

>and beyond that, can you appreciate the reason that those black people you're talking about, that slavery and racism are huge factors for their socio-economic status?
No. See >>18868939 where I already debunked this. No group of people can claim that the system is against them when one of them was running it for 8 years.

>you need to be better than this for your own sake.
This is some next level mental gymnastics.
>>
>>18868939
clearly they don't have infinite government support if they're all out there "stealing" someone (you?) on this thread posited. and like i said earlier, this support is justified because of the position slavery put black people in. they deserve this government support and more. it was at the hands of slaves that the US was built.

and thank you, you brought up a good point. obama brought the US out of a recession. did pretty darn well as a president. was black. what were you saying about black people?
>>
>>18868962

https://www.amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

Read this and shut the fuck up you mongoloid.
>>
>>18868962

lol. We're even further in debt and the current administration is already bringing to light massive amounts of fraud which occurred during his presidency. Obama was meh at best.
>>
>>18868945
sorry but how is it stupid? the "ghetto" black people - they're there because they were largely born into it. they need government support to get out. and i do think it's fair since the government and country benefitted so much from what put them in such a bad socio-economic spot to begin with (slavery)
>>
>>18868962
>clearly they don't have infinite government support if they're all out there "stealing" someone (you?)
Clearly there is no meat in the supermarket if there are people out hunting. What a brilliant mind you are.

>like i said earlier, this support is justified because of the position slavery put black people in.
They've had over 100 years. If a group of people is going to sit with their thumbs in their asses for that long and then bitch for gibs me dats, they deserve to be exterminated.

>they deserve this government support and more.
No, they do not.

>it was at the hands of slaves that the US was built.
Wrong. It was mostly the Irish building the railroads and the natives working on the buildings in the big cities.
>and thank you, you brought up a good point. obama brought the US out of a recession. did pretty darn well as a president. was black.
He dragged this country into even more debt and took alphabet soup agency spying to an all new level. He was a terrible president.

>what were you saying about black people?
They're filthy niggers.
>>
>>18868972
give me a tl;dr please, i have a personal rule to not follow urls blindly
>>
>>18868990
>sorry but how is it stupid? the "ghetto" black people - they're there because they were largely born into it. they need government support to get out. and i do think it's fair since the government and country benefitted so much from what put them in such a bad socio-economic spot to begin with (slavery)

If you keep handing people free stuff, they won't actually use it to better themselves. This has proved itself true time and time again. Blacks are not magically immune from this. Their culture promotes crime, drug use and ignorance (my friend Ronald comes to mind--extremely intelligent guy from the "hood" who was constantly ostracized and humiliated by other blacks simply for being educated and into "geeky sheeit" like anime and punk rock music.)

Basically you have a good heart and you are trying to make excuses for people because you don't want to see them for what they are: destructive and stupid and quick to anger.
>>
>>18868996
>fearing malware in the current year
>not running hardened RHEL on a non-UEFI machine
Confirmed for retarded cuck.

Here is a web archive link, you fag.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170404163611/https://www.amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
>>
>>18868991
to your meat in the supermarket - what? that meat isn't free. hunting is done as a sport. i don't get your point.

they most certainly have not had over 100 years. slavery lasted over 200 years. segregation ended 60 years ago. which 100 years are you talking about?

again, why do you insist on using "they" so much? do not act as if you know every person of a race. you discredit yourself when you engage in these logical errors.

there are people like you out there. how can you expect black people's socioeconomic status to improve with attitudes like yours? there are PLENTY of successful african americans who do plenty for society. all you are doing is spreading hate for people you don't even know.

i feel sorry for you and anyone else who shares your opinions. your ignorance is not one of bliss.
>>
>>18869017

Guess what? Most of us don't have anything against productive blacks. The problem is that they're fucking RARE and are usually at least a quarter white, asian or some other mixture. Open your eyes, woman.
>>
>>18869006
this is true and a fair point - this is why we need more than food stamps, we need better infrastructure. i appreciate you saying i just have a good heart, but really it's coming from the brain. it logically follows that:

black people put into bad socioeconomic conditions, country profits -> socioeconomic status should improve for black people, even if it costs the government some

if not, one can not expect their socioeconomic status (as a whole) to improve (even though MANY african americans today are successful and upstanding members of society)
>>
>>18869017
>to your meat in the supermarket - what? that meat isn't free. hunting is done as a sport. i don't get your point.
Niggers steal for sport. That is their culture.
>they most certainly have not had over 100 years. slavery lasted over 200 years. segregation ended 60 years ago. which 100 years are you talking about?
Segregation != slavery. Shit or get off the pot.
>again, why do you insist on using "they" so much? do not act as if you know every person of a race. you discredit yourself when you engage in these logical errors.
Well aren't you one to lecture people on logic errors. Pot calls the kettle black.
>there are people like you out there. how can you expect black people's socioeconomic status to improve with attitudes like yours? there are PLENTY of successful african americans who do plenty for society. all you are doing is spreading hate for people you don't even know.
So now it's my fault that niggers are poor and steal things. You're a bit fucked in the head.
>i feel sorry for you and anyone else who shares your opinions. your ignorance is not one of bliss.
Once again, the pot calls the kettle black. You have no room to call others ignorant when you don't even know your history. Fuck off back to your cuck shed.

>>18869031
This. If the majority of blacks acted like whites we wouldn't be having this discussion.
>>
>>18869017

They're opinions formed from observation, day in and day out. I lived in the "ghetto" to a poor single mother who complained every single day that she wanted to get us out of that situation--eventually, she did, but only through hard work and dedication (and probably a few sucked cocks, but I don't want to think about). I went to a school that was 58% percent black. As a child, I and the handful of other white kids at that school had zero choice but to stick together or we were routinely beaten by literal gangs of blacks looking to take the frustration of their shitty home life (usually single mothers addicted to drugs who abused them) out on us purely for the color of our skin.

But please, tell me more about how evil and racist whitey is and how Jamal and Tyrone din du nuffin.
>>
>>18869036

>MANY

There really aren't that many though, and wishing it into existence does not make it so. I work in computer engineering. Guess how many blacks I work with? I'll give you a hint: it's in the single digits. Whereas I'm surrounded by whites, asians and Indians all day erry day.
>>
>>18869031
so you can understand my unhappiness with generalizing an entire race?

anyway my point still stands - the black people who are "unproductive" can easily blame slavery (their ancestors had nothing, and not for lack of hard work). why do YOU not blame slavery? or do you?

if you do, then be understanding of their situation (social and economic).

if not, you're kidding yourself. between now and slavery, not nearly enough has happened to say that the effects of slavery no longer last. segregation ended 60 years ago. there are people alive today who did nothing against segregation, i.e people who WILL discriminate against a black person JUST because they are black. being black is NOT a good reason to be discriminated against and i know that you know this.
>>
>>18869059

Let me spell it out for you, since you don't seem to have any grasp on basic reading comprehension: I disagree with the whole "appropriation" argument for the simple reason that literally every country on Earth appropriates "white" or European culture, and particularly the brash consumptionism of the United States. The sad truth you and many others do not want to face is that if Europe had never existed, you wouldn't have a toilet to shit in. Modern plumbing would not exist. You would not have fresh water. Basically every single scientific advancement in the last ~500 years can be attributed to some European autist with too much free time on his hands. But it's not okay for me to enjoy rap music or "sag" my pants, or make a replica of the pyramids of Egypt?

Get real. You're brainwashed and delusional, and you are obviously getting frustrated because everything myself and the other anons has stated is ringing true deep within you--and you don't like it.
>>
>>18869059
>lol current year
>no need for personal responsibility
>just blame something that happened before everyone alive was even born
>ecks dee XD
(You)
>>
>>18869039
the position slavery put black people in - yeah, segregation is part of that. segregation == government does not care for their equality

>Well aren't you one to lecture people on logic errors. Pot calls the kettle black.
yes. yes i am. please give me a reason i wouldn't be.

i know we are on the internet, and 4chan, but really. why are you hurling insults? they do not add to your points, and they don't take away from mine. you are not a "productive, upstanding" member of this board, much less society when you behave like this. you don't think it's sad, you throwing these insults around?

>>18869042
assuming that's all true, have you no desire to be above it? to be better? to not stoop? bad people come in all shapes and colours. just because you encountered a group who used skin tone as justification, and seeing as how they were wrong for it, doesn't that give you all the more reason to NOT be like them?

be better, folks. it's the most human thing to do. be better. we're all capable of it.
>>
>>18869082
okay mr "reading comprehension", from my original post, >>18868840
>i for one don't even care for cultural appropriation[...]

all my points still stand.
>>
>>18869085
so your life wouldn't be different if your entire race was brought to this continent for the sole purpose of slavery, and your entire race didn't have equal rights until about 60 years ago?

your personal decisions wouldn't be different?
>>
>>18869090

You should probably be telling blacks to do that, not me. Or are you one of those kinds of people who conveniently ignores incarceration and crime statistics, or worse yet, blames it on some kind of institutional racism?

I'll give you a hint: even my friend Ronald (who is sitting next to me right now laughing at you) has told you to shut the fuck up somewhere in this thread.

Further, he insists that I inform you that most of "his own people", as he says, are idiotic savages with a very strange set of scruples. His words.
>>
i'm leaving now, just know that i believe in the love in each of you, and i know the hate is not real.

be understanding of everyone, and most importantly, be better. if you see something bad, be better.
>>
>>18869100

Actually they have been utterly and sequentially destroyed. You then repeat these same refuted points ad nauseum while appealing some sort of moral authority about "being above it."
>>
>>18869108

Get bent you self-righteous cunt.
>>
>>18869090
I repeat, slavery and segregation are not the same. Segregation is the restriction of rights where as slavery is the ownership of a person.

>yes. yes i am. please give me a reason i wouldn't be.
Do you understand the concept of a rhetorical question? (Hint: this is not a rhetorical question)

>i know we are on the internet, and 4chan, but really. why are you hurling insults? they do not add to your points, and they don't take away from mine.
Do they hurt your feelings? Cry me a river, retard.

>you are not a "productive, upstanding" member of this board, much less society when you behave like this.
By what standard? I'm a taxpayer and I own a small business and I have no criminal record. What do you do, knit socks for refugees and run a vegan snack review channel on YouTube?

>you don't think it's sad, you throwing these insults around?
No. I'm having fun roasting you.

>>18869102
If the roles were reversed, whites would still be running everything. In fact, my family came to America with literally nothing after their farm was destroyed in WW1.

"Oh boo hoo, the French destroyed my great great grandaddy's farm and now I need them gibs me dats! I'm so oppressed!"

That's how whiny 21st century niggers sound.
>>
>>18869102
I would like to a see a racist's honest answer to this.
>>
>>18869124
>If the roles were reversed, whites would still be running everything. In fact, my family came to America with literally nothing after their farm was destroyed in WW1.

"In fact", this is largely due to a lack of oppression against your entire race and actual government support. Good for your family.

Also your "roasts" are weak.
>>
>>18869133

....The stupidity kind of hurts. "If the roles were reversed" implies that there would be oppression, dipshit.
>>
>>18869133
>a lack of oppression against your entire race
If you crack open a history book, you'll soon find out that the Americans were not happy with the Germans around that time. But of course, such things are inconvenient and are thus overlooked by regressive cuckolds like yourself.

>and actual government support
We're talking about the 1920s, not 5 years ago, numbnuts.
>>
>>18869147

Keep in mind while you argue with this inferior specimen: cognitive dissonance and brain washing are actually real.
>>
>>18868666
Shut up niggersatan
>>
>>18868666
Pyramids can be found in Central America as well, built by Native Americans. You can shove your shitty opinions up your ass.
>>
>>18869154
I don't argue with people when I know I'm wrong.
>>
>>18869147
if you crack open your eyes, your entire race wasn't brought over to a new continent for the purposes of slavery

what the FUCK makes you think the two are even REMOTELY comparable

jesus fucking christ do you REALIZE how delusional you are? are you a master troll?
>>
>>18869214
>if you crack open your eyes, your entire race wasn't brought over to a new continent for the purposes of slavery
So what? Slavery was abolished long before the grandparents of these people were even born. This shouldn't be an argument at all. That cow has died and you can no longer milk it, you stupid fuck.
>what the FUCK makes you think the two are even REMOTELY comparable
I can compare any two things I want. What's stopping me?
>jesus fucking christ do you REALIZE how delusional you are?
Pot calls the kettle black.
>are you a master troll?
You're pretty buttblasted so I must be. I have to catch some sleep before I get a heart attack from all of the sodium you've put out.

ProTip: don't visit /pol/ or you'll give yourself an aneurysm.
>>
>>18869162
Torah curses are on many of the so called blacks, which is why they are in the condition they are in. Also, most of the "black" people are some kind of "African" aka Ham. The ones who are "African" are the kind that clump together with actual people from the continent. Hebrews flock with Hebrews. A precious few follow the Torah alone, but many are into some kind of psuedo-Christianity with Hebrew trappings. I know a small circle of Torah centered Israelites myself. They're good people, but that does not make all blacks good. In fact the Torah believers have no problem with my racism either. They consider me rather funny and stuff. One of them is Judah Natzarah - look him up. He thinks I'm an excellent troll.
>>
>>18869228
so what? so answer the original question "so what"

your life and personal decisions would be VASTLY different. you know this, i know this, everybody knows this.
>>
>>18869259
Only Israel was brought over on slave ships. No one else in history has ever been brought over on ships that far. I guess that means the Most High is real or something.
>>
File: Whitey.jpg (146KB, 735x970px) Image search: [Google]
Whitey.jpg
146KB, 735x970px
>>18869263
I'm Australian, my ancestors were brought over on ships. Then we killed a heap of coons and made our prison islands into one of the most desirable places to be on the planet. You can't come here though, as we are quite obviously full.
>>
>>18868899
LOL as if you ever actually do anything like this, or even know what a Nazi is.

Thanks for getting Trump elected faggot. Seriously. Without millions of liberal faggots like you calling everyone Nazi and racist, it never would have happened.

Your wife's kid is crying, better go see what he needs. He may tell his father Tyrone if you don't.
>>
>>18868931
Of course their IQ has nothing to do with that. We are all the same!
>>
>>18868935
Another Jew here who once lived in a black neighborhood. Fuck niggers, fuck sjw, fuck leftist Jews, and fuck anyone who thinks these people are human.
>>
>>18868962
America is in the worst place it's ever been after Obama. Our foreign relations, our race relations, our gender relations, and the most debt. All under Obama the nigger
>>
>>18869104
>mfw Ronald is an imaginary gollywog friend
>>
>>
>>18868666
You're speaking English and posting on the internet.
>>
>>18868840
They're free to go back to Africa whenever they want.
>>
>>18869104
wait? what? you have a black friend?
can he keyboard? put him on
>>
File: blackmass.messes.noires.jpg (40KB, 200x260px) Image search: [Google]
blackmass.messes.noires.jpg
40KB, 200x260px
>>18869799
right-on, satan!
>>
File: Franco.jpg (1014KB, 1322x1797px) Image search: [Google]
Franco.jpg
1014KB, 1322x1797px
>>18868899
There's no debating communists with reason. Just gotta stomp em out like the roaches they are
>>
>>18868804
>>18868865
>spot the 13yo
>>
>>18868804
>>18868840
>>18868666

Why are the rabid and vile /pol/turds ruining threads by this garbage? It's retarded just like the board. GTFO
>>
>>18871210

Because /pol/ ID's posters and these guys ideas are so laughable they probably get extreme amounts of ridicule anytime someone sees their ID. Therefore they come to an anonymous board to racially charge discussions that were never racist to begin with.
>>
>>18871226
It's the same stupid shit 24/7 over there. If you spend a day browsing it, and stop and com back after a month, I guarantee you'll see the same "we wuz" trash threads. Truly the best definition of an echo chamber. Fucking hell.
>>
>>18871236

I really don't care for all this social justice stuff or the opposite. I think actions should be dictated by logic and reason and not fears and feelings as that has been the fall of many great empires and groups of people.
>>
great job turning this thread into a /pol/ tier garbage guys!
>>
>>18868683
It was literally an early warning site, anon.
>>
>>18871210
You started it.
>>
>>18868656
What is it?
Where is it?
Why is it?
>>
>>18868666
Can someone please explain exactly why cultural appropriation is a bad thing?
>>
>>18868868

>all those ghouls
>>
>>18869126
Yes my life would be different. I would still work for a living(90% of white people) instead of collecting assistance, selling drugs and robbing people(75%of blacks)
>>
>>18869133
Your logic falls apart when you look at the barbaric treatment of Irish people in America and indeed in their own country, instead of turning to crime they instead worked the shittest jobs and worked up the ladder to a level of respect.

Giving socially disadvantaged people even more handouts is not the solution. What's needed is more thorough education and a better work ethic from ghetto areas. Where this doesn't work for some, then they should be drafted or made to work the shitty jobs like the Irish were. Not be allowed to sit around and commit crime.

Not only that you are completely ignoring the fact that Arabs operated a slave trade of white Europeans for hundreds of years, much longer than whites did to blacks, and much more slaves were taken too. That Barbary slave traders were not given white slaves by other white men either.
>>
>>18872528

But anon, everybody knows whites invented slavery!
>>
>>18868680
No, it unfolds effortlessly.
>>
>>18872290
Cultural appropriation doesn't really exist nowadays. Most "refugees" are actually economic migrants who come from cultures far behind western culture. You can't expect people from places where pedophilia and sharia law prevail to be able to assimilate into another culture hum drum.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (216KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
216KB, 1920x1080px
>>18868656
It looks like Sentinel Site Prescott in Fallout 4...
>>
>>18871188
Spotted him.
>>
Holy fucking shit

How has this thread not been deleted yet? Fuck all of you who contributed to this bullshit

Fuck I miss the old days guys, I miss 2008 so fucking bad.
>>
>>18872770
I miss a lot of things, but 2008 4chan might be low on the list.
>>
>>18868666
>>18868804
>>18868840
>>18868865
>>18868917
hiro really just needs to nuke /pol/ and send these faggots running back to r_donald
>>
>>18872528
>whites
>government support
>gibs
>me
>dats
LMAO
>>
>>18871236
>It's the same stupid shit 24/7 over there.
that can be said for every single board on this website idk what youre whining about
>>
File: 1491282057018.gif (88KB, 10000x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1491282057018.gif
88KB, 10000x10000px
die niggers
>>
>>18868855
Thats a lie white people tell to try and shift blame
>>
>>18868666
This post was made by /pol/
they make posts pretending to be blacks or women to encourage hate towards them.
>>
>>18868680
wtf does that even mean?
>>
>>18872878

how... COULD YOU!!
>>
>>18872984
>pretending
>an obvious we wuz setup
/pol/ sure makes other boards indulge into conspiracy theories
>>
>>18868885
>nuh uh chile, black peepelz iz da viktimz n not da lazee thiefs. we wuz kangz n shieett mah nigga
>>
>>18868656
>It evokes some weird memories I didn't know I had.
wooo me to. i get this memory of seeing some faggy bait post on /x/ where OP didnt even post 3 sentences
>>
>>18872984
Freedom of speech is a great thing, isn't it?
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.