[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My neighbor is the first seal of the apocolypse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 1491618153554-203308492.jpg (300KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1491618153554-203308492.jpg
300KB, 2048x1152px
I know mental illness threads should go in /lgbt/, but I have a neighbor who has slowly gone insane over the past five years, and now I have recordings of his insanity. I'm going to be uploading the audio clips either tonight or later tomorrow depending on how much clean-up some of the clips need.

But before that I wanted to preface with this: he's always been sort of weird, like he'd walk up while we're talking and just say, "so I've been reading the bible," or, "so I've been thinking about Jesus." Random biblical shit that we'd usually laugh off. I knew this guy for a decade, but I didn't see him for roughly 4 years and now he's gone fucking insane.

A very quick summation...
>his "2nd birth" was on 3/10 when he came home to find God in his living room
>God told him that no matter what he did, God would protect him since he is the first seal of the apocolypse
>He also believes he's a king, not a prince, because The Prince is going to get beaten by the Council. Who is The Council? I don't fucking know but I'm trying to find out.
>He believes his internal monologues are actually ESP which leads to him just randomly blurting out, "oh yeah well fuck you too bitch," since he can't differentiate between his own thoughts and others.

His insanity has led to several incidents with not only the neighbors but also the police. This guy cannot go outside in public or he WILL get arrested, and he constantly talks about having to kill people, not wanting to have to kill people, how much he wants to go home (heaven), and how the CIA is trying to use newspapers to have him assassinated.

Our state recently got rid of pretty much all mental health services, so there's no where for him to go (he stays with his dad) besides jail if he does something, and I really feel like his thoughts and actions are definitely abnormal, borderline paranormal, and full of spook factor five. Well, you'll see for yourself. More bio info later.
>>
>>18868475
Just a grade-A schizo lol
>>
This is the first clip in the series, really more of another preface for before I started recording what he did/said.

This is me talking to one of the neighbors about his interactions with Hunter. I forgot to say it, but Hunter is the crazy guy.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1HrHX74LuR1
>>
>>18868516
someone listen to this before me i'm too scared
>>
>>18868550
I mean, it's more of a discussion than anything directly from Hunter.

Now THIS is from the first time I went over to Hunter's house with Zach (main person talking in clip 1) and started recording. This is where the meat begins.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s17BIrCdr7jo
>>
File: 14916204988111726657771.jpg (675KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
14916204988111726657771.jpg
675KB, 2048x1152px
Next two clips are 17 minutes and 29 minutes long, so I'm trying to cut out a lot of the bullshit, but the problem is that a lot of the crazy will come through in little moments (like when Hunter mentions The Council in Clip 2) so it might take a little longer for those two.

Pic very related
>>
>>18868589
Does he has eye contact issues, in the to much eye contact sense?
>>
>>18868593
There have been several times where he will straight stare at someone, physically leaning in to stare at them, until it gets uncomfortable. He does this even more around females, and I think he does it because his "ESP" picks away at himself until he's mean mugging.

Otherwise it's mainly normal. As normal as he can be.
>>
>>18868475
>My neighbor is mentally disabled and I've been recording him secretly so now I'm gonna upload it so that people on a paranormal internet board will pay attention to me for a change
You're the definition of pathetic.
>>
>>18868905
How mentally disabled is someone when they use the excuse of "its ok, I'm crazy" after doing crazy fucked up shit?

>sneaks into 10 year old girls bed at a party
It's ok, I'm crazy
>sets fire to his own house
It's ok, I'm crazy
>constantly drinking a fuckton of alcohol on top of psych meds to the point he will just walk into people's houses at night
It's ok, I'm crazy
>tried multiple times to put the house dog into a lit fireplace
It's ok, I'm crazy

And that's the confusing part where I'm not sure if that's just another personality in his head or if he honestly recognizes he has a scapegoat.
>>
>>18869422
This sounds more like lolrandumb than crazy
>>
>>18868565
so i didnt listen to the first one but i listened to second one

he doesn't sound crazy, just like a regular edgy "oh i hate the bible" kind of guy

but if you're recording your friends OP you might be dangerously paranoid, hunter sounds somewhat normal as far as normal goes nowadays. if he was hella schizo i couldn't understand wtf he was talking about

i would go to a (((therapist)))
>>
>>18869433
These events are over the span of 5 to 6 years, and are heavily condensed versions. I was there when his house caught fire, and the cops demanded one of us go pick him up (which ended up being me) so I had the fun of telling the cops Hunter's story after I picked him up.

Hunter claimed he was at his house when he heard someone yelling in his kitchen, he got scared and went in the backyard. When he got to the backyard he found a rock covered in blood and ran away from the house.

All the doors had been locked and there was no blood on any rocks, but he kept ranting about people trying to sneak into his house to "do stuff." The house fire occurred before his 2nd birth, but events like these are peppered through out the timeline.

The story of him sneaking into a ten year olds bed at a party was directly from the hosts mouth. They found him in the bed, kicked his ass, and when later confronted about it, Hunter claimed that the dude (the host) was crazy, could perform magic, was apart of the devil, and that he had no idea who we were talking about.
>>
>>18869422
>>18868607
ok reading these post i think hunter's just some fucking edgy scumbag, not any seal of the apocalypse tho.

people who are actually fucked in the head (not sociopaths) don't like letting their friends know
>>
>>18869453
Dude, you might be mixed up here. Hunter loves the bible, especially revelations, and for him hating the bible is unthinkable. God spoke to him on 3/10 and told him his destiny for being the first seal of the apocolypse and stabbing people in the face/neck.

The guy you hear in the 2nd clip, the one who says "that's enough Hunter" is Doug, his dad, and he's the one who can't stand the bible shit. Hunter is the one who went down the train tracks, drinking beer out of a canteen, etc. That's him.

The next clip has some dicking around, but he starts to go off into the "I don't want to have to kill people" mode.
>>
>>18869455
That still sounds normal. I believed that I was Jesus for a month and I would walk around in sandals and a bedsheet.
After that, I believed I was Jim Morrison and I did a lot of stupid shit and even made a Doors tribute band.
>>
Sounds like this faggot needs putting out of his misery
>>
>>18869470
Sounds normal for someone who is a teenager. And it's good you stopped, but for Hunter it has been a decade long decline into this. It's been four years since his 2nd birth, so that's a solid four years of him believing he's christ-like and the first seal of the apocolypse.
>>
>>18868475
5th trumpet here. What the fuck?!
>>
>>18869490
And so what? Maybe he is. Did you even stop for one second and thought about that? At least he isn't thinking he's Mengele and doing experiments on critters, like my schizo friend (and he even looks like him, which is the really scary part)
>>
>>18868475
if he's the first seal of the apocalypse i'm the second manatee of the apocalypse :D haha
>>
>>18869501
Right, at least he's only trying to burn animals alive and set fire to his house. He's most definitely the first seal of the apocolypse AND also the 2nd coming of Christ; for sure.

This next clip has most of the meat at the beginning with the rest showing small parts of his thought process behind his 2nd birth and numerology.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1cPgVWuZpv5
>>
>>18869514
Go back to /r/eddit, you cancerous faggot.
>>
>>18869523
Hey, it's better than mutilating animals and trying to reattach limbs from different animals to create a chimera...
>>
>>18869550
It's not a competition, but I'm glad he's not trying to have sex with 10 year olds.

I also fucked up with the uploads and accidentally skipped one clip. I'll be uploading that one and trying to recover two more clips from a broken phone. The ones from the broken phone are more in-depth and focused as opposed to the meandering style of the others.

Pertinent pictures will follow.
>>
>>18869817
Look, all I'm saying, it's less distutbing to have sex with ten year olds. I have seen one of my m8s chimeras. It scarred me for life.
>>
>>18869821
Stop being a fucking one upsmanship weirdo, you piece of shit. Everyone here is a piece of shit
>>
>>18869821

>grandfather was a taxidermist
>did the exact same shit just with dead stuffed animals

If he keeps it up he could be looking at a steady income
>>
>>18869829
Then leave and don't come back.
>>
>>18868475
think about seeing a therapist my dude.
I don't think you want to become a threat to people around you.
>>
>>18869470
Got any recordings of the tribute band online?
>>
>>18868475
Go ahead and upload those proofs but don't be sad when the outcome turns out to be very, very ironic.
>>
>>18870081
Just checked the logical place, our myspace page, and we have none. Fuck, myspace makes me feel old and nostalgic.
>>
>>18869496
elaborate.
>>
>>18870173
What outcome? Don't you have to expect something for it to be ironic? Hunter has already proven a threat to himself and others, but I honestly don't know what to expect.

For all I know, I could be posting an update about how he finally found the gun and went on a naked murder rampage.

For real though, cell phone extraction was successful and I'll be posting them in a bit.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.