[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is MK-ULTRA still active?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_mue9eywFGF1qaazxao1_400.gif (128KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mue9eywFGF1qaazxao1_400.gif
128KB, 400x450px
Is MK-ULTRA still active?
>>
>>18868198
yes
>>
>>18868200
How do you know?
>>
>>18868198
Dun dun dun!!!!
>>
>>18868204
how do you not know?
>>
mission success. You are going to be rewarded for your merit. I will self destruct in 5 seconds. Welcome /a/board.
>>
Honest answer. Who knows.
I wouldn't look into it too much cause
There's a lot of fake articles and videos out there. Specifically one video with a retired prostitute and some dude who convinced her to
go innawoods with 2lb of pot and
fuck for 6 months as "therapy".
>>
>>18868293
Disregard this btw it's a joke.
>>
>>18868198
Probably, but not likely called that anymore, because people know that name, and likely far more advanced.
>>
File: ads.jpg (180KB, 985x670px) Image search: [Google]
ads.jpg
180KB, 985x670px
They did it to him
>>
it starts before you are born and doesn't stop until you are dead. it's not a one time thing. if it happened to any of you pieces of shit you would all commit suicide.
>>
>>18869444
You grew up in this environment?
>>
>>18869456
yes
>>
>>18869469
Any more details? I have heard that people such as yourself are brought up in a world completely isolated from the "outside". Families in these groups are artificial constructions of the alphabet agencies.
>>
>>18868198
Rosebud.
>>
>>18869508
guess I can answer whatever you wanted to know.

Yes the world I grew up in was incredibly isolated. Homeschooled until high school (only because I needed the GED I guess.) I was bashed and beaten at a young age (and sodomized). Most of my life was like a military boot camp. It was a very harsh broken environment.
>>
>>18869538
Ok. Others have said that most of the victims have little concept of right and wrong because of their distorted worldview. What were the actual MK ultra techniques used? Who was responsible?
>>
Why stop? You keep going until you can know everything.
>>
>>18869569
the father was.. same techniques I mentioned (beatings, trauma) although the sodomy was by my sister.. who was also a victim of this. a lot of bad "experiences" with people my whole life. it's what is known as "street theatre" the absolute worst part is the "shattering" which happened last year but I managed to fight it and I guess I'm known as a "survivor" now. shattering is people breaking into your privacy and using it to torture you. all of this requires the use of the CIA and something else to do with the brain but I don't want to confuse the subject right now.
>>
>>18869579
Ok. I talked to a satantic ritual abuse victim a while ago. He was from germany and abused by their version of the CIA. He mentioned being forced to sit on cactuses and having to kill any animal ever given to him. What is the end goal of the abuse? To create a manchurian candidate type person? To ensure complete control over someone?
>>
>>18869583
it depends on what is decided upon by their programmers/handlers. it sounds like in particular they were training that person to be a handler or programmer himself, in order to create someone with no moral inhibitions. that kind of job requires you to be a 100% sociopath.

in most cases the end result is a beta sex slave
>>
>>18869591
Thankfully, the guy I talked to escaped that life. Do you know of any symbols used among these groups? For some reason these people have a strange obsession with aliens. I've been told that they represent something else than what you would think.
>>
>>18869607
if theyre freemasons they might be talking about "xenu" or something. there is a way to bodysnatch humans via a proboscis or technology which is like a full body takeover. I could tell you about "aliens" but they arent what you think and I'm not sure you would believe it.
>>
>>18869625
Go ahead. I've heard that they are entities similar to the being Lam that Crowley summoned.
>>
>>18869628
they're not exactly aliens. they are native to earths underground and have always been on earth. they are very ancient from the old world (pre flood) and there's different types living in cavern systems under the earth with bases and entire cities.. the oxygen has a methane mix down there which is what they're evolved for. they are built for underground essentially.

their obsession probably comes from one of the types of creatures has this proboscis thing that can be used to bodysnatch a human or any animal on earth. I'm one of these people. both bodysnatched and test tube creation. It's too much for me to go into you really need to read everything on this blog and spread it to as many people as possible if you want to ensure your survival.

http://astral7ight.blogspot.com/p/vril-type-1.html

there's going to be some big faked "space alien" invasion but it's mostly going to be a lure used to take people underground and drone them. I might even end up acting as one of these aliens as I don't particularly care for humanity that much seeing as what I've been through.
>>
>>18869647
What about the staircases in the woods? I frequent a forum where they discuss these. It basically says that these entities lure their prey but the prey has to come to them out of its own free will (curiosity, acceptance of something, etc.). There are stories of people having their hand chopped of when they reach the tops of these. Are they related to the creatures you described? Black-eyed children?
>>
>>18869657
I do believe in unseen spirits however those can even be faked via technology if you have a certain implant plus I don't want to confuse the issue with "frequencies" and "vibrations" when I know there are actual real things that are physical in reality and dangerous to all humans. I don't know what the black eyed children thing is. a lot of things like that are psyops and it doesn't seem like them...
>>
>>18869647
Ok. I'll read the blog. Have anything else to look out for?
>>
>>18869680
keep an eye on current events and be wary. a lot of things are warned about years in advance on media and become relevant sometimes decades later after everyone has forgotten about it.. but at the same time try to live your life to the best of its ability. if you still see joy in things and can be happy then try to live to your fullest extent and not to obsess too much.. I will warn you though when the time comes I am not pro-human.
>>
>>18869685
Ok. Thanks for the info. Are there many groups that are pro-human? Is there an ongoing struggle between your kind and us?
>>
>>18869647
> that URL

The most schizophrenic drivel I've ever read in my life. Not even legible enough to be considered entertaining.
>>
>>18869685
What is the mass awakening that many groups are anticipating?
>>
>>18869692
humanity struggles against itself so much and for so long and has had thousands of years to correct their behavior and get things right but they never did and never will. all top people in media, politics and military are hosts and while I'm sure they have their own factions and squabbles I'm mostly an outcast and was intended for sex favors.. I wouldn't even say humans are pro humans looking at how they treat each other. If a beast such as myself understands more about empathy and kindness than supposed "godly" humans do then what are they? They are mere cattle. They are the "sheeple" that will buy anything and believe anything. And when the time comes for them to be assimilated into something worthwhile I will just let it happen.
>>
>>18869701
from what I understand it's a new age psyop but it might be related to certain religious prophecies. that's another thing, religions control the world and religious leaders are also hosts.
>>
>>18868198
I know someone who seems to fit mkultra programming

So she was a good girl and then she went to college. She came back a total communist, completely brainwash to love Stalin and Marx. She started referring to herself as "sex kitten" and became a dirty whore to insane levels (sure I took advantage but she was hot)
She then got really into reading aleister Crowley. From there it seemed like her personality all but vanished and all that's left is an empty space obsessed with sex. It's all she talks about now.

Is it possible she was brainwashed into being someone sex slave?
>>
>>18869700
it sounds schizophrenic because the man has been tortured a lot and has seen horrible things as well as being forced to fight to the death over and over. he is loopy but he is also correct.
>>
>>18869720
colleges are known for being liberal bootcamps. however it's impossible for me to know if it was the college doing that or if she had handlers. a lot of these "mkultra" victims are men who eventually become female btw.
>>
>>18869723
>he is also correct

[citation needed]
>>
>>18869768
maybe the email from the CIA that told you to discredit that nathan.
>>
>>18869723
So that blog is saying that during a dream consciousness is transferred from the real body to a clone in the center? Why would this be necessary?
>>
>>18869775
> Why would this be necessary?

Because delusions don't cater to logic.
>>
>>18869775
To maintain secrecy of where the cloning centers are. Can also be used as blackmail. Something I'm sure a few people are familiar with.
>>
>>18869647
Where do you get all this information from?
>>
>>18869538
>I was bashed and beaten at a young age (and sodomized)

Although I wouldn't put it past the government to do experiments by raising kids in artificial families, I highly doubt the experiment would involve beating and raping the kids. It would be much more controlled than that.
>>
Yeah is still active in retards like you who make this kinds of threads.
>>
>>18869834
>I highly doubt the experiment would involve beating and raping the kids. It would be much more controlled than that.

It's not an experiment. It's a controlled practice done by a "ministry" Yes there is abuse involved.
>>
>>18869845
>It's not an experiment. It's a controlled practice done by a "ministry"

For what purpose? It probably isn't sanctioned by a government agency if there's nothing to gain from it. It sounds more like a cult that government officials are involved in. But why even go to the trouble of constructing an artificial family if all they want to do is abuse children?
>>
>>18869665
Why do you think literally everything is a psy op made by the evil goverment? What would be the purpose for then doing those things, they are people like us too you know
>>
>>18869845
>>18869861

For this:
>>18869591 ?

Somehow I doubt this is the best method of creating loyal killers. The military is already designed to do this very thing without totally destroying the person's mind, no? Traumatizing somebody by abusing them like that will make them more unpredictable than anything.
>>
>>18868198
Yes. I also grew up in this. They will only improve their technique, they will never stop. I consider it a necessity and the idea of raising kids that are not capable of being useful to the programs does not appeal to me.
>>
>>18869730
True but this is different, she's obsessed with sex magick and it's like her mind if been altered to the point where she only good for sex. I know maybe I'm just describing a girl who turned into a whore in college, which isn't paranormal, but her sudden change, obsession with ritual sex, and the extent of how sexualized she's become is just strange. She post only naked or sexual pictures, all her statuses and tweets became about sex as well. Maybe it's nothing but it just seems like she fits the whole sex slave things and called herself sex kitten that makes it weird.
>>
>>18868198
Yes, probably under a different name and updated, since there a lot more platforms and ways to get to the masses. Vidya, smartphones, computers, forums, social media...It's a long list, buddy. It hasn't been easier.
>>
If MKultra is exactly how conspiracies describe it.I imagine that to be very very difficult and extremely expensive to execute.
The following questions come to mind:
>Do they keep documents/data, for analytical reasons?
>Who chooses the victims and by what criteria?
>Who chooses the handlers?
I am not saying that governments are entirely innocent, or that there aren't some very odd intelligence experiments/operations!
>>
>>18872233
It'll be complicated to keep documents, because they can't leave proofs.

The victims can be selected by a variety of criterias, some of the declassified ones were bums and hookers.

But it can be entire towns, like Jonestown.

The Handlers are recruited.
>>
>>18868303
The Rapey
>>
>>18868200
>>18868204
dubs confirm
>>
I was watching Archer and they brought up MKULTRA, and said something that made me thing - apparently they gave up drug induced mind control, for hypnosis and torture methods. What did the CIA kick up much controversy over in the past decade? Black sites where they use strange torture methods ('Enhanced Interrogation') to play with prisoner's minds.

Maybe they still are running the program, just not how we think they are. No more LSD, more warping of victim's minds through psychological trauma and deprivation of basic necessities like food, sleep, quiet, light.
>>
>>18872243
Mate,why would they do experiments if they cannot analyse the data later?
Also I really cannot imagine the logistics behind such a operation.But maybe i am in the wrong,who knows
>>
>>18869444
trips
>>
>>18872272
Maybe you are right mate,They(not just CIA but every intelligence agency)has some elaborate and terrible interrogation techniques.
>>
>>18868198
It blows my mind that they didn't just get people really drunk and go "hey dude I'll give you 10 bucks to blow up this building". Although the whole thing does just seem like an elaborate excuse to torture people.
>>
>>18869647
Are you Donald Marshall?Because thats basically what he talks about,you all should look up a youtube vid of him. Alot of what is discussed in this thread he covers,like>>18869775
>>
>>18868198

Why wouldn't it be?

>oops people found out about our super soldier experiements. Let's stop instead of rebranding it and continuing on.
>>
>>18869657
the staircases are a reddit story you anus
>>
I wish there were a MK Ultra program that would force me to be a sissy slut. I'm tired of being on just the brink without the force to go all the way.
>>
>>18872813
same senpai
>>
File: Paradox_PV_9-11_Prediction.png (230KB, 641x475px) Image search: [Google]
Paradox_PV_9-11_Prediction.png
230KB, 641x475px
>>18869685
Anon, check out the symbolism in this Japanese music video from 1990, which predicted 9-11.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQGPN18nKac

I'm pretty skeptical about a lot of what you claim, but the creepy symbolism, predictions, and the way zeitgeists form are a definite interest of mine, and I think you'll appreciate this.
>>
>>18869707
If your grey underworlders are in control of the world's leaders who do such horrible things, then how can you pretend they are any better than humans, or that their vision is worthwhile? Look what they did to you, for example, if you are to be believed.
>>
>>18872734
This.

You never abandon the work. You can't stop progress. No matter how horrifying it is.
>>
>>18872800
There are people that think the nosleep stories are based on truth. There was a whole thread discussing them a while ago.
>>
File: HA.jpg (132KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
HA.jpg
132KB, 500x667px
>>18872800
>you anus
>>
>>18869657
back to nosleep you role playing faggot
>>
>>18868198
What's MK-ULTRA? Didn't that stop in the 70's. So no. But that doesn't mean they stopped torturing innocent unwitting citizens. They still do that with Microwave weaopns, gang-stalking, mind-control etc. In fact, it's probably worse than ever now.
>>
>>18872976
Wow. Sometimes I think this board is full of actual retards (not just racist, kinda smart people pretending to be retarded like /b/ and /pol/) with all the 'magick' and 'tulpa' shit but this is the final straw. I am convinced. However, I wonder if this makes me mentally stunted too because I come to this board too, over and over again looking for a trace of the old /x/ but never find it.
>>
File: 404.jpg (14KB, 238x223px) Image search: [Google]
404.jpg
14KB, 238x223px
>>18873894
There never was an old /x/. It's the same as it ever was, you've just gained a moment of temporary clarity.
>>
Brainwashing/Programming has never stopped. There's no way it could, esp since it's so effective and useful to (((whoever)))

Look out for memories you have that nobody else can seem to qualify. Normal things like going to a facility with your parents so they can (get a massage/take a class/etc) and they leave you in a playroom to keep you occupied. I remember going to one multiple times with my mother, even remember approx where the facility was and what reason she used to take me and my sibling there, but she says this never happened.

Other things, like traveling across the country and ending up in stranger's homes that my parents would never know, but regardless going and staying on different occasions.

It's all weird shit. The longer you have your eyes open, the more memories will come back to you.
>>
>>18872277
dub dubs
>>
>>18873921
In what way has this affected you?
>>
File: 1347934568708.jpg (85KB, 530x397px) Image search: [Google]
1347934568708.jpg
85KB, 530x397px
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.