[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual alchemy - magical intercourse with spirits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
any thoughts on this??? Any experience??
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>
File: sexualsomething.jpg (3MB, 3040x3704px) Image search: [Google]
sexualsomething.jpg
3MB, 3040x3704px
>>18868159
fixed it for you
>>
http://noiamarkmik.net/SexualAlchemy.pdf

enjoy cumming for hours!
>>
>>18868157

tripe
>>
>>18868365
Awww thanks :)
>>
>>18868416
Sweet! I'm a woman if that makes a difference
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2843x4029px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2843x4029px
>>18868469
Yeah I agree .... I read more into it and the it said he found these things out through trial and error... So now I'm reading this book *** view picture***
>>
>>18868157
Remember when /x/ was a place for creativity and spooky shit
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2366x3802px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2366x3802px
>>
>>18868663
I think this is spirituality ... Which is to do with the paranormal ... And my original post was about screwing ghosts/spirits... Soooooo I think it qualifies
>>
>>18868695
have you given up with real sex? or you're looking for something better than real sex?
>>
>>18868735
I'm looking to heighten my spirituality... I read through sex u can gain a lot spiritually... And that makes sence if u have a trusting and loving partner.
>>
>>18868695

>LLewellyn.
>>
>>18868735
And something better the man real sex sounds awesome! Lol
>>
>>18868743
oh... so you need a partner for this stuff? I thought I would be getting sex with spirits or something.... damn guess I'll remain virgin forever
>>
>>18868751
What's that?
>>
>>18868754
Then*
>>
>>18868759
THe first book says sex with spirits. And it also says u gain great power from it *** read that book here*** http://noiamarkmik.net/SexualAlchemy.pdf

After reading a bit of it... I decided it wasn't what i was looking for... And the second book is what I was seeking. But maybe it's what your looking for. Give it a go and tell me what I think :)
>>
>>18868768
U*
>>
>>18868759
The second book says u can do somethings alone too
>>
>>18868416
>>18868768
Thanks for the pdf. Even if that should prove more entertaining than interesting.
>>
File: 71X09JdQujL.jpg (136KB, 750x1056px) Image search: [Google]
71X09JdQujL.jpg
136KB, 750x1056px
Seems like a lewd author
>>
>>18868157
I have experienced this before. It's a long story, and these kinds of episodes are rare, but I've managed to have completely fulfilling solo sessions that feel like I'm with my spirit companion.

The feeling is more emotional than physical (because you're sharing a mind during the time) but this directly causes it to feel far more satisfying on a physical level as well.

I never actually went about researching this either. He's actually the one who's the alchemy expert, not me.
>>
>>18869442
>The feeling is more emotional than physical

Confirmed spirit virgin
>>
>>18869442
what is a spirit anyways?

a dead person? a fairy?
what does a spirit do when he is not summoned?
>>
>>18868157

Pile of shit sex only lasts 30 seconds
>>
>>18869467
They can be alive and have just left their bodies temporarily. You can learn to do this.
>>
>>18869467
Spirits live in infinity... On a different realm... We don't comprehend it easily because we are allready tought of a certain idea of spirits, ghosts, Angels, aliens.... And what were tought isn't true. It's like we've been brain washed to think we know something. But when in actuality when u do some research they are something completely different on a different plaine. We're also tought not to look into it.... Do some research
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 750x941px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 750x941px
This book is way better, more interesting, and an amazing place to start!!! Trust me!!!
>>
>>18870510
>I know this thing you don't know, go read like 300 random books to become enlightened like me.

Or you people could actually give some real guidance and share your knowledge, instead of acting like someone roleplaying as a mysterious magician. That's why everyone thinks this is all bullcrap, nobody knows anything, just pretends they do, and if you ask them they tell you to research something something, because "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!!!".

Either you're lying, or have devoted so much time to it you are deluded into thinking any of this is real, otherwise you could provide more solid proof or guidance rather than "look for it", and then the answer to everything is "love", and namaste, and bullshit.
>>
>>18870510
I mean, there are spirits of entities that were never alive as well as of dead people...they're not mutually exclusive. I can't say much about the latter tho because necromancy just seems inhumane to me, if it works.
>>
>>18870584
"When a man comes to me and asks for the truth, I first go away and practice teaching the Differential Calculus to a bushman. Only when I have succeeded with the latter do I proceed with the former"
-A.C.
You do realize that's like asking a professor why you have to spend 4 years at University to get an education...like, "if I have to spend all this time here, it means you guys must not know jack shit because you can't just explain it to me in a sitting."?
>>
>>18870657
you are dramatizing the point
there's a difference between asking for inmediate enlightening in a single post in an anonymous board, and people here acting like an enlightened buddha that can't teach a single thing and telling people to go do "research".

If I spend years learning something, ANYTHING, I can help people reach their potential way faster, since obviously I made mistakes during my journey, I wasted time with things I did not need, at the very least i can share my experience and my results.

People here are
>lol you can't understand this sorry, go lurk the interwebs, you can't know what I'm talking about unless you dig into random pdfs all over the world and someday you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Like come on, it' pretty obvious you're all pretending to know shit, you can't prove anything, and just give vague responses, you can't even provide a single solid statement of how shit works, even if you're sharing knowledge with someone "not enlightened" you can throw them a bone and have them taste some of your supposedly "superior knowledge".

If I ask a master sculptor how he made his sculpture, I know I can't get his results over night, or in a year, maybe not even in a decade. But if he just tells me "go sculpt for 20 years" then you'll sculpt like me, then he is being an fucking prick who doesn't want to teach anything to me.
>>
File: Ghostblowjob.jpg (103KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
Ghostblowjob.jpg
103KB, 500x551px
>>18869447
I said 'more', not 'instead of'.
>>
File: IMG_2082.jpg (281KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2082.jpg
281KB, 1080x1080px
>>18868157
How real is this spirit sex? Is it like fucking a real person or am I just jacking off while thinking of ghosts?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.