[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Exorcism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 534.jpg (96KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
534.jpg
96KB, 390x390px
Hey. So ive recently recovered from a year long drug addiction. My family has decided to take me to the exorcist. Should i fake it if nothing hppens? im a firm believer in demons but i doubt my drug addiction was caused by possesion as it was mostly due to emotional issues.

If i should fake it, give me ideas. i will execute them. I have over a month to prepare

>TL;DR - tell me how to fake demonic possesion to the best of my ability.

pic unrelated
>>
>>18867949
Do not fake it. Just be calm and normal.

Maybe they'll gradually get embarrassed and silently agree to stop trying to get the DEMUNS out of you.
>>
>>18867958
obviously i would fake getting better too. Its gonna be fun if i fake it.
>>
>tfw you have a blasphemy and possession kink and this exact scenario literally has happened to multiple people in your own life but never to you.

I mean being forced into an exorcism is horrible, but the fucked up degenerate in me can't help but feel slightly jealous.
>>
>>18867977
checked.
Also im not forced, its been suggested and i agreed. Im not sure if itll help but its always worth a try. And if it doesnt do jack shit its worth the keks.
>>
>>18867995
Holy fuck an exorcism? Nigga, it's called suboxone.
Do you live in the deep south? Or a 3rd world shitthole? Not that there's much difference, just curious.
>>
You can measure your Demonic possession with a simple test. If tomorrow you were told you had to give up your freedom to lie - you'll have no privacy, be totally authentic, have no secrets - could you say yes?

If not, that's demonic energy in your consciousness that needs to be expelled.
>>
>>18867949
Trust me, that's what the demons want you to think, that you caused your addiction, not them.
>>
learn how to say "I am a huge faggot please rape my face" in sanskrit or something like that and scream it over and over in the deepest voice possible
>>
Be very calm the entire time, then at the end turn your head to the priest and calmly state "You are weak." Roll your eyes to the back of your head and say nothing else.
>>
>>18868069
i wasnt addicted to opiates. Mephedrone, amphetamines, that kind of stuff.

>>18868119
oh shit right languages. Just spew random shit in weird languages. Whataya think of memorizing the psalms in hebrew backwards?

>>18868108
i could say yes but id make a lot of people shitty. Imagine being asked by your girlfriend "do i look fat in this" and having to say " you look absolutely horrible, like an elephant squeezed into a straw. no. you look fucking obese."
>>
>>18867949
Tell them to take you to the taco truck instead
>>
bumpity
>>
>>18868108
>You are under a demonic possesion if you aren't willing to live in Orwellian nightmare starting tommorow
>>
File: snake-handler28.jpg (208KB, 600x855px) Image search: [Google]
snake-handler28.jpg
208KB, 600x855px
>>18867949
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.