[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Voudon Gnostic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

What are your thoughts about this work guys?Is this system legit?Any results after using it?
>>
>>18863238
There will be results with any system, "legit" or not. Most people do not have the discipline to stay with one system to the end.
>>
>>18863440
OR people are interested in expanding their horizons, and therefore syncretize systems.
>>
>>18863447
That is true I will give you that. Usually that comes after some time and with experience. However, most beginners load up on a bunch of different systems and don't make any progress. I blame the new age movement.
>>
>>18863458
Ah I see what you were saying. Yes the New Age movement is to blame for a lot of horseshit. And the poor originals who inspired the New Age movement knew not what they did.
>>
>>18863462
Just a standard browse through Amazon will show a hundreds of books from various authors with there own unique take on a system. Variety is great, but in the Great Work discipline is key. Beginners get distraught and they start to look for something more "productive", which leads to uncertainty and doubt, hindering their progress. The New Age gave us "Gurus" at every street corner.
>>
>>18863478
Yes, I hear ya there. I myself have barely begun the Work, but am committed and trying to hook up with my local thelemafriends, if the damn lodge master would actually call me like Br. Raza promised like, a month and a half ago.
>>
>>18863487
Good luck with lodge work. While I met some good people, in the end it was easier to go my own way. Egos create a lot of barriers within lodges.
>>
>>18863500
Thanks. Yeah, I'm sure that will be an issue. I primarily want to go for networking, and of course the initiations... I'm also very interested in witnessing and partaking in the Gnostic Mass. But yeah my nearest lodge is over 2 hours away, but the guy I'm in touch with told me there are several members from my area, so I'm very interested in finding out who they are and hooking up with them outside of the lodge, so at the very least I have someone to talk shop with in person. Right now I'm restricted to internet-only discussions. I mean, I talk to my girlfriend about some things, but despite being an excellent astrologer, she doesn't really understand or care what I'm talking about in any relatable way.
>>
>>18863509
Best advice is to never take the guys above you in rank too seriously when it come to spiritual progress. Yes the lodge meeting will pertain to the greater work, but some people get trapped like they are meeting a rock star. If someone starts talking about how they crossed the abyss....run.
>>
>>18863238
Fuck off /pol/, we know you are behind every racist shit like this
>>
>>18863522
Haha thanks for the heads up. I figure I will know them by their fruits, but it can be easy to overestimate others based on 'attainment.' So yeah, if someone started talking about abyss-crossing, I would assume it was to make up for some kind of shortcoming. So far as I know my local lodge is legit, but I will find out, if I ever manage to get in touch with them.
>>
>>18863776
What the actual hell is racist about this?
>>
Seconding OP's question: anyone read that book, or have results with applying its content?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.