[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REQUEST HELP IMMEDIATELY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170212_183938.jpg (111KB, 496x642px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170212_183938.jpg
111KB, 496x642px
I fucked up, /x/.

>try to summon the spirit of Hector Boiardi
>place 5 meatballs
>draw pentagram between them with ravioli
>place a chef's hat in the middle
Light 3 official Boyardee's spaghetti-scented candles, which i had saved in my closet (these are incredibly rare and cannot be found on store shelves ANYWHERE, i've seen them go on eBay for around 15,000 to 300,00 dollars)
>start chanting

Ravioli, ravioli.
I wish to speak to the grand chef.
Ravioli, ravioli.
Appear before me.
Ravioli ravio-

>notice something is wrong
>sniff
>i smell chicken and waffles
>shit
>i accidentally took the chicken and waffle scented candles instead of the spaghetti ones
>a sudden wave of cold hits me
>this isn't spaghetti-O's
>hear a soft voice speak out

I'm gonna take you to flavortown, buddy.

>fuck
>fuckfuckfuck
>i just accidentally summoned an apparition of Guy Fieri from the flavor dimension
>grab my phone and immediately run for the kitchen
>take all the eggs i have
>smash some of them into a circle
>step into the circle armed with eggs, the bane of Guy Fieri's tastebuds
>hear Guy's voice call out

Strap in, 'cause it's gonna be another episode of Houses, Hauntings and HELLFIRES

Somebody please help me, i'm starting to run out of eggs and Guy's voice is fucking unbearable.
How do i get him to fuck off?
>>
Learn to cook like Gordon Ramsay.

Or follow Life of Boris' cooking videos.
>>
>>18863148
All this effort yet it's shit. Comedy isn't your thing, bud.
>>
You're a special kind of faggot aren't you?
>>
>>18863186
>Or follow Life of Boris' cooking videos
Based anon
>>
>>18863186
But i can't, that's why i tried to summon Boyardee.

Shit 6 eggs left
>>
OP you are fucked.

This is what you do.

Boil water and open two things of shrimp Ramen.
When the water comes to a rolling boil add the two packets of flavor, stir, then follow up with two Ramen noodle bricks.
Stir occasionally. Once the noodles are prepped and firm drain the broth. DRAIN ALL OF THE BROTH.
Pour the noodles into an earthenware bowl, take a spoon full of pesto and stir in, then top it off with parmesan cheese.
Take the earthenware bowl and grab a SILVER fork. Address Ser Guy Fieri thus;

>'Forgive my transgressions shamalam, boo yah let these oodles of noodles take you downtown to flavor town cus that's what I'm talking about'

Once said BOW YOUR HEAD and offer the bowl.

There's an inforgraph of Guy's esoteric sayings I highly suggest you give it a read through.
What's important is that you address him properly & humbly. Also, you're going to need candles.

God speed you sorry son of a bitch.
>>
File: 1486688263965.jpg (70KB, 700x697px) Image search: [Google]
1486688263965.jpg
70KB, 700x697px
>>18863237
Good thing i still have the spaghetti candles still handy.
Thank you, anon.
I'll post results if successful.
>>
File: 1490977071255.jpg (22KB, 476x477px) Image search: [Google]
1490977071255.jpg
22KB, 476x477px
>>18863148
What a worthless topic.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>18863248
OP here, thanks random anon!
You saved my stupid fucking life. Thank god Guy accepted my humble offering.

There's one weird thing though.
When Fieri shifted back to his reality, he left behind this piece of tattered parchment with some strange runes on it.

What do you think, /x/?
>>
File: 1478100581382.jpg (411KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1478100581382.jpg
411KB, 1462x1462px
>>18863148
>>
>>18863148
You gotta eat all the eggs....
>>
>>18863515
sp00ky anon, glad I could be of assistance c:
>>
Make his some bbq pork sriracha mac and cheese tacos in exchange for your soul.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.