[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that if you smoke some kind of herb that you can eventually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: kid_with_peacepipe.jpg (36KB, 474x364px) Image search: [Google]
kid_with_peacepipe.jpg
36KB, 474x364px
Is it true that if you smoke some kind of herb that you can eventually cough and vomit up some incredible black bile deep in your lungs and feel like a reborn person afterward?

I was thinking about asking some Native Americans (where I heard it from) close to me but I wanted to know if I could die doing it or it's just fucked up.
>>
>>18862991
>>>/b/
>>
smoke prevents the tiny hairs in your trachea from moving gunk out of your respiratory system. You could eventually cough up black gunk but whether or not you would feel like a new person I don't know.
>>
>>18863085
Wouldn't the eventual black gunk be largely from the shit that was smoked to begin with?
>>
Peace pipe make good peace!
>>
>>18863099
It would be a combination of the shit you smoked and dust you normally breathe in, normally people don't cough up black gunk but the smoke prevents your respiratory system from self cleaning.
>>
Salvia divinorum
>>
>>18862991
I just heard about smoking dried mullein the other day, it supposedly makes you cough a shit ton and you can spit a lot of lung gunk out.

http://www.herbcraft.org/mullein.html

3rd paragraph
>The leaves are the most commonly used part of the plant, and among the first remedies to be thought of in treating congestion and dry coughs, as they are an excellent expectorant. An expectorant aids the lungs in expelling mucous and phlegm by loosening it from the walls of the lungs and allowing it to be coughed up; thus, Mullein will stimulate coughing, even though that's the symptom being treated. What Mullein is really doing is assisting the body's natural response to congestion - coughing - to be more effective. A strong tea, the tincture, and even smoking the dried leaves can achieve this end.
>>
>>18862991
This. Is awesome. No. And no.
>>
>>18863233
I've smoked everything including a plastic window screen some idiot put in his bowl. He works at Google now, so who knows. But no, you won't feel like a new person.
>>
>>18863242
Haha. I felt like a new person after smoking crack once. It was a shitty kind of new, though, like a 'new maggot in my wound' kind of new. I wouldn't recommend it!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.