[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tom's dream interpretation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 281
Thread images: 29

File: me.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
ITT: post your dreams, and I'll interpret them
>>
I kept seeing my deceased brothers head on the ground next to a road shouting at me not to leave him there, sometimes asking me to get him things..
>>
I escaped prison
>>
>>18862045
It means you're hanging out at the wrong crowd, my dude. Anyways you just miss your dead brother and trying to relive your old experiences you had with him. Nothing to worry about compared to seeing "ants"
>>
File: IMG_5245.jpg (175KB, 1073x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5245.jpg
175KB, 1073x712px
>>18862039
Last night I dreamt that I joined the navy on a whim and one of my drill instructors tried to kill me and I ended up chasing him around with a 1917 trench knife. Later I decided I wanted to go to BUDS (seal selection) and I was a roomate with a navy seal (Rone from 13 Hours). There was a large white spider on tbe ceiling with crab like armor. We hopped in his truck, visited a hot chick at a lousiana halloween costume party place. , she was a hot nurse with raven hair. Then we went to a bar and drink beers with other navy seal buddies that are somehow my old friends. Then I woke up. Pic related, Rone
>>
>>18862050
Is there someone getting in your way? 90% of escape dreamers have scenarios like that. But anyways... Just face your dilemmas and your dreams will shift. I am sure there is something you seriously need to face, my dude
>>
>in old house i used to live in, it's a different 1 each time
>it's dark and is like i'm in a 1930s silent film
>always feel a little dread, but not too much
>find the nearest window and just jump through it
>always 2nd floor
>i try to land on my head but i always live
>realise it's raining
>wake up
>>
>>18862062
is 13 hours any good?
>>
giant ants. it just keeps happening
>>
>>18862068
Yeah great film.
>>
>>18862039
>me

Lmfao
>>
>>18862062
You are losing your identity and your individuality, my dude. Tons of critics and haters you have there. Just stand up and stomp on them.

>Crab
Did you just say crab, my dude? Yeah you're persevering on building your critic-stomping powers
>>
i live in a complex of houses on stilts. the levels of floors are staggered and varying greatly in confined spaces. i have a pet adolescent tiger roaming the land. i have my pet dog. i decide to instigate a fight. i pick up my dog and throw it at the tiger, which instantly initiates a hurricane of savagery at a speed faster than i can keep up with. i go about the complex looking for them, following into one such complex with a single light showing my dog sitting atop a bed gripping the dead tiger by the back of its neck. the front of the tigers neck is horribly ripped.
my dog is badly injured but wild from the fight, it takes a moment to take her in.
i feel regret and pity for my dog.
i put her in my backpack and begin driving to the hospital. the night is long and something happens to my car. i begin to rollerblade the rest of the way, mangled dog still in backpack.
morning comes, and with it a deep snow is suddenly everwhere. a friend leads me through the path because he has taken it many times, and we rollerblade in the streets through the snow weaving between cars. we go over a bridge and i turn my head to admire the beautiful sunrise over the river.
down onramps, through highways, we eventually get to the pet hospital. it's huge.many people are waiting. i will not wait and force them to take my dog instantly, keeping the blame for the incident vague.
i leave the hospital to wait, it's night again.
i'm going through the city next over, now with another friend who wishes to go to a pokemon card gathering. he goes on ahead of me.
i stop and ask for directions but dont listen and nod, then go.
i am stuck not knowing where to go. i sit at a fountain fiddling on my directions on my phone with no faith in it for a good while. i eventualy walk back to the stand where i asked for directions, and listen this time.
i go down the road and the city becomes forest and wheat field.
i go too far, and begin to take the left back round when 2
>>
>>18862064
You have troubles deciding what life direction to head on, my dude. You're distorted and vulnerable. Try hitting up gym and boxing exercises, my dude. You need it
>>
I was in the a small wooden park surrounded by a city. I willed a meteor, not very large in size but did some damage. May even did more than one. The animals were evacuating and I offered assistance but they said I'd only do harm.
>>
>>18862085
full sized ATATs from star wars start firing at me, razing the ground like scything farmers with their lasers. i underestimate their pattern and rate of fire and am killed, respawning nearby to try again, multiple times, until i wise up enough just to go around. i cut through the wheat field to come unto a sort of encampment. i inspect the small buildings on its road front to back before returning to the front where i'd sensed was the gathering. i find a group of children in a fallout shelter casually waiting out the ATATs.
i am a child.
we trade cards a bit.
it is the next day. we eat at lunch tables. 2 friends are there and we speak, until a young man and woman walk up and interrupt me as i am speaking. they instantly respond to him and i feel slighted.
i voice my upset, and am told something profound by one of the children. i take it to heart and walk up towards the next building over. i find a kid walking the same direction and talk to him.
i ask him if he'd give me a ride back to my car, saying it is far away. he has a far way to go in another direction but is willing, and i am glad.
we enter the next building and walk up to another group of kids and make friends instantly. i ask them too to spare a ride back, not wanting a ride but weighing my options? still intending to go with the original kid, and i am set on that, before I
Wake.
>>
>>18862039
> I keep dreaming that my deceased maternal grandmother is somehow kept alive as some sort of soulless, demented zombie

> I tell my mother that it's wrong to keep her alive, but she doesn't listen. My grandmother manipulates her and I somehow feel like she does it to spite me.

IRL she died almost 10 years ago of heart failure. She was almost completely demented and was hardly aware of anything. My mother's sisters were actually the ones who allowed her suffering to be prolonged despite my mother's protests.

But my mother also made me feel guilty for not wanting to attend the funeral. She thinks I didn't care, and that makes me feel bad because it's not true.
>>
>>18862088
You need to set more time for relaxation, my dude. Also you need to improve your communication skills. You are unable to fully express an important part of who you are, your advantage, how beneficial you are to other people. Your positive traits just remain stuck inside you, my dude
>>
>>18862100
Ah the dreams about deceased. Nothing serious. Just indicates that you miss them and are trying to relive your old experiences you had with them. Nothing extra-suspicious about your dream. Common dream. But if you see your dead grandmother with double nosebridge then that's a whole different issue.
>>
>>18862108
what is a double nosebridge
>>
File: 1484174610690.jpg (154KB, 855x752px) Image search: [Google]
1484174610690.jpg
154KB, 855x752px
I have a recurring dream, the circumstances change but the theme is always the same.
for example, I'm skiing down a slope at great speed heading for a large bank, I'm going too fast to stop or change direction, I am forced over it and launched so high up I can barely see the ground below, then I plummet down and am certain I'm about to die as the ground rushes towards me. instead of dying however, I land on my feet and only gain speed just to hit another bank and launch even further up. this process repeats itself until I wake up.

another version I'm driving a car down a hill and the breaks don't work, exact same ordeal of being launched, landing hard, gaining speed, launching again.
>>
i'm at my elementary school on the last day of the school year. my age keeps changing. the ages of those around me vary wildly. in the last class we are all happy, except taylor swift who is being a moody bitch. i poke fun at her. i leave the classroom as the bell rings, it's my last year there and i'm walking tall, leaving for the last time. the kids around me are ugly.
i feel happy to be in my position. i come to the front where kids wait to be picked up.
i wake shortly after.
>>
Last night I dreamt you were a fag, Tom.

Nah but really, I've been having a recurring dream more often lately of being a refugee living in a giant mall-like complex that's being used to house me and some fellow refugee, so for instance all the mall stores were converted to living spaces while people sell scavenged goods in impromptu bazaars set up in the walkways, back alleys, etc. Typically I'm running from someone, I don't know who but I know I'm pretty much dead if I get caught. Luckily there are secret passages and shit that I know about that they don't so I always stay two steps ahead. Even though my life is on the line I'm pretty much certain they'll never be able to catch me so I treat it like more of a game than anything.

Also I frequently wind up naked while running around. Not sure why but it doesn't really bother me like it would in real life.
>>
Sort of related, but recently I've been having flashbacks of dreams I'd had yeeears ago. It occurs randomly, in vivid detail, instantly reminding me of the feelings and states. The flashbacks kept going to older and older dreams.
Any idea watthe?
feels like I'm tuning back into my subconscious
a self reunion?
>>
>>18862118
Are you regretting something, my dude? Not a good thing , my dude. Something bad is gonna happen. Be alert, my dude. Try to ski down slower in your next dream, just sayin.
>>
>>18862039
kay. i wake up on a large couch. i look around and im in a den. i get up and walk around this cool house. people are coming out of their rooms and gathering at the dinning table. head of house(hoh) approaches me, greets, offers breakfast, then goes over to wall mounted tv and unmutes the news. hes concerned, bad news on the tv, culture seems to want something that he represents gone. i approach the double arcadia doors to the courtyard, which faces another house, set upon a hill. dark, cold and empty. i look back at the dinner table. light, warm, and full. i get a sense of sadness after looking at the HOH again. someone tells me that no, no one lives there and hasn't for a long time.

i have my interpretations, you tell me yours.
>>
>>18862131
not really, and that one has been on repeat since my early childhood. I've had versions in kindergarten involving a trampoline
>>
>>18862120
Why do they seem inferior to you?
Swallow your pride next time. Even those "tiny" people have something to bring to the table. :)
>>
>>18862138
that's pretty pc of you, when you know they won't rise this time.
what about the fact of the timing of the dream, or the location?
yep you read a wikihow article and are now doing exercises huh.
tom is fraud
tom is fag
tom is fraug.

real interpreters please holler
>>
>>18862039
I had a dream I talked to one of the Bogdanoffs I'm not even fucking joking. He said some profound shit, but I can't remember it
>>
>>18862133

You are in the middle of some situation thats hard to get out of, my dude. Also, why you keep believing that everything revolves around you?
>>
>>18862147
And who is this malnourished skeleton?
Insecure much? Nobody sucking your dick?
>>
>>18862159
hail, brother.
>>
>>18862155
first part is right, why do you believe that i think things revolve around me? its my dream, but this is not my world. i don't dictate my life and even if i try i just get shut down.
>>
Be with friends, driving get stuck.
About to reverse out, some dude in a big, black SUV pulls up
Tell him to reverse a bit so we can get out
He hops out, is total ass, says nope "not his problem". Just being a total dick.
Start fighting, kill him, have him pinned on ground, plug his nostrils so he suffocates to death.
Was hoping he would just pass out, but also knew he could die.
Start regretting it.
Other friend tries CPR
Wake up.
>>
I got four pet hedgehogs (A pet I've loved and wanted for ages) and one by one my inability to care for them caused them to die or get lost. The last one was pregnant and i thought this was my chance to right my wrongs and help but she fell and got kinda deflated and cold so i put her in a microwave to warm her up (In my mind during the dream this was the solution i came up with). She came out all crispy and dead.

What does this mean bro
>>
>be me, heavily pregnant (in the dream only lmao)
>go into labour in a room full of family and friends
>try to tell them and ask for help
>nobody is listening, its like im not even there
>it keeps getting worse
>wake up before i give birth in the dream
>>
I have a recurring nightmare/dream since highschool, of these weird creatures who know me and remember me. It's always a certain amount, but I never see them with the others alone.

Posted them on a thread a little while ago, but then that thread died.
Bleugh.
>>
A few weeks ago, I dreamt that i woke up in a hospital next to this crazy blonde woman. There was an exchange of words and we we fought to the death. However it wasn't much of a fight as i easily overpowered her and brutally murdered her. I put an oxygen hose down her throat and with enough pressure her head exploded.
>>
>>18862039
I experienced a lucid dream where I felt the life drain from my body to the point I lost myself, even my thoughts 3 times in a row. I actually ended up realizing that I had a personality and social characteristics embedded in my head. The dying bit was always hard though, dream was way too long.
>>
File: rated.png (278KB, 578x568px) Image search: [Google]
rated.png
278KB, 578x568px
>>18862039
I dreamed I was on x and there was a thread about posting your dreams and the OP would interpret them. I had dreamed in the dream that my dream I was telling the dream OP was that I fell between the space of two mirrors reflections. Then my dick was the only thing I could see in the reflection, and it went in OPs mouth for an eternity of all space and all time.

What did I mean by this?
>>
>>18862039
had a dream where i was on wooden ship/house/museum.
met scandinavian man in colonial clothing (white beige attire, big buttons) brown blonde hair, tan skin, green eyes.
told me he didn't like to be on this ship once he came back from fighting as it drove him insane.
there was too much paranormal activity in the ship and it made him feel mentally lost.
we go to the bathroom, through the stall crack i see a girl in blue jeans (modern looking) with black wavy hair go toward the back of the ship and i am worried for her. I fear she will not find her way out.
i tell scandinavian man this- he is silent. a man and his children come on board.
man is indifferent/ slightly furrowed brow- seems consternated annoyed.
man and his ~5 year old daughter in bathroom with me and colonial scandinavian.
i start making out with the colonial scandinavian, and then it is as if i got my period or something? but there was blood everywhere.
what do this mean, op? (also had a feeling that i had been to this location before and i was annoyed because every time i went there it induced a period)

weird one.
>>
I found rooms in my home that I never knew were there, my sisters were helpimg me clean up, one of the rooms had a giant bug/flying scorpion with a golden exoskeleton, I tried hitting it but it didnt do shit. We ran to another unknown room and I found a wasp nest, and then I woke up.

I know its important but idk what it means
>>
I had a dream I water-boarded my three month old with his own piss
>>
I dreamed I had sex with a qt, then i went cross country skiing
>>
File: marco_island_glass_store_front.jpg (84KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
marco_island_glass_store_front.jpg
84KB, 500x379px
>>18862039
I had a dream where I was with a guy and he asked for my rings and I didn't know where I put them and then he looked at me and gave me two rings and I put one in one finger and the other ring in the other hand.

We were in the couch and then the dream changed and we were walking and hugging eachother while I saw myself in a store glass wearing a black jacket and a purse, I immediately felt that If I don't close my purse I would get robbed.
>>
sometimes im dreaming and in the middle of that dream one of the people passing by is noticing me but in a weird kind of way.
one time i was dreaming about walking between campfires with people around them. and no one there noticed me only that very tall black guy. i think i met someone who was dreaming too or i was simply in another plane meeting an astral traveler.
>>
>>18864295
main theme is "hidden things are hard to kill". your house represents your life, hidden rooms represent aspect of your life that others simply don't know about. the bugs are obviously pests to you, but their permenance and appearance suggest they are persistant. so what persistent threats from your secret past worry you still?
>>
>>18864248
I definitly remember a Timeline where i had that dream...
>>
>>18862129
This.
i keep dreaming of this asylum/big building in the middle of a forest and i can remember that place from like when i was little.

also when i have re-occurring dreams i have easier time navigating through the environment because i know i been there before.
>>
>>18864295
bugs usually mean people you shouldn't trust
the room were probably intended to give you new perspective of your environment
>>
So the world is in some sort of over population crisis and steve-o and a bunch of other dudes in blue boiler suits are clearing out this hallway filled with junk in this large abandoned building. Steve-o then falls in love with this woman and they fly to another planet in this scrap hovercraft vehicle. For whatever reason he flies back to earth and engages in combat with this blue t rex car that can morph. Next thing i know im sitting on a couch in a house that looks almost exactly like the one from the say it aint so video by weezer. This dude i used to work with is there and we're smoking weed whilst he's showing me this indian tv show but i get anxious because i really want to show him the movie ghost dog high. Then im chilling with this milf who's pouring me wine in to the little paper sauce cups you get from mcdonalds then it ends.

Btw im not trolling this is exactky how i remember the dream.
>>
>>18862039
Stop pretending you can interpret peoples dreams faggot
>>
>>18862039

The analysis is incredibly obvious

I was doing a programming project the other day. I went to sleep, and I had a dream I was programming, but all the formatting was random and the text gibberish. I was constantly going back and forth between this and playing System Shock (the first one). Even when I woke up I was still panicking because I didn't understand the code.

That last part was probably spurred by me actually playing system shock for the past week.

Anyways, that's the first time I ever had a dream actually related to something that happened that day.
>>
I only remember maybe 2 dreams after I wake up.
What does that mean?

Does this count as a dream question?
>>
>>18862039
Plz help me, my gf dreamed about me and her having sex in old school building to have a math class, then i went to my home. But, in the course, i suffered an acident and lost a entire arm, a littlefinger in both my hand and foot. And she remembers that she did read somewhere
>never forget who supplies your natural way
>>
Two anime girls.
One in the front, one behind on the left side
The have no eyeballs and only have flower petals around where their eyes are supposed to be.
>>
>>18862039
I had a dream a few weeks ago. I remember it because I can't figure out what it could mean. I dreamt I was trying to watch a movie, Brave heart, but I needed to put in a password to watch it. After some time, I guessed the password was 'brave heart'. The password was correct and a message displayed 'mental mage'. Upon awakening I was confused. I wasn't even sure what mental mage means. I am still confused. What could this dream possible mean?
>>
>>18864616
sounds like you're a heretic and gods fucking with you for fun.
>>
>>18864832
mental mage is your interpretation of the meaning behind the movie. braveheart is about a scotsman who stood up to his oppressors and got killed for being a really good mental mage.
>>
>>18862039
Lets pretend Op is the guy in the pic, would ANYONE!! Actually take him seriously
>>
I was standing in a green field with a bunch of kids dressed in school uniforms, it felt like they were on a school trip. But im 24 but in the dream i felt like one of them. In front of us was a huge mountain, we were at the slope and it was steep. Coming down the mountain towards us was a river, the river looked like it was coming straight at us but there is also a road in front of us that goes east to west, and the river somehow just drops and goes under the road as if into a tunnel that runs under us. We were crowded around a huge rock monument that looked like it had writing on it.

Then i woke up.
Someone help, this is the first lucid almost realistic dream ive had since i was a child.
>>
>>18862039
I was walking up a fairly steep hill, covered in emerald grass, ascending towards the rising sun in a clear sky. The whole time I was using a flagpole on which was flying the cross of St. George like a walking stick or staff.
>>
>>18864871
youre feeling inadequate to the challenges that life is throwing at you and the rush of panic is threatening to wipe you out. you're looking for a guide or role model to look up to, but it's not clear who that is yet.
>>
>>18864881
To elaborate, the whole time I knew I had a purpose but can't remember what it was. Just remember stoically climbing the hill.
>>
I had a dream that a psychopath broke into my home and held my little sister hostage with a knife to her throat. He was obviously insane and kept claiming that he was trying to kill off the royal bloodline.

I kept trying to reason with him and tell him that I could get him help, but deep down I knew that the only way to save her was to tell him that I was part the one with royal blood, not her.

However, I was too scared to do that so he slit her throat and then I woke up.
>>
>>18864881
so you think of yourself as a giant who walks in the fields of paradise, weilding the symbol of england. just sounds like a happy dream anon unless england has a particular meaning for you.
>>
>>18864870
I'd love to know why i hurt those Hedgehogs yeah
>>
>>18864902
you failed your own pretend test and think of yourself as a coward. good job anon.
>>
>>18864917
It's my home country and I'm proud of my heritage, I'm not particularly religious but felt almost like a pilgrimage of sorts it had the stink of deep meaning to me, perhaps because I remember so few of my dreams at all and this one was so vivid.

What are you basing your interpretations on in general by the way? I find dreams fascinating.
>>
>>18862039
Once I had a dream that Hank Hill and Bill from King of the Hill were playing a game of pool volleyball in front of stadium benches full of people. Except Hank had recently gotten into a horrible accident and was in a wheelchair and had casts covering all of his body but his face. Still he wanted to play. They got in the pool and started the game, but when Hank got hit he sank to the bottom of the pool. After a few seconds of silence the whole pool turned white, and Hank's lifeless, severed head floated to the top.

What did it mean?
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 320x240px
I was walking across the Golden Gate Bridge with my friends when one of them accidentally pushed another one off. She then committed suicide afterwards.

The weirdest thing was the next day I found out one of my friends who died in the dream actually killed herself that night irl.

Call this b8 or fake, whatever, but this shit actually happened.

Tl;dr I had a dream a friend died and she actually died that night in real life but I didn't know.
>>
>>18864948
nothing specifically, just recognizing symbols and themes rather than specifics. you're itching for a grounding of your reality in a return to your ancestral home. you may find peace but you'll really never know what it was like for them, that's why everything seems so perfect and bright. reality is that your ancestors fought hard just to survive bitterly cold winters and nasty diseases that claimed healthy people regularly.
>>
>>18864952
you're actually tapped into the universal subconcious far more than you realize. cultivate that and you could be a psychic. also check the pushing friend if they had any contact with your dead friend before they died. they might have set them off.
>>
>>18862039
I once dreamt that my parents rented my old bedroom out to a crazy inventor. Then I went on vacation to San Francisco. Before leaving, I met the inventor and he gave me a plain gray T-shirt. The dream skipped to me in San Fran where I befriended the owner of a small restaurant and he gave me a free grilled cheese sandwich. Then I met a strange blonde girl in a black lolita dress who began stalking me obsessively. Meanwhile, I learned that the zodiac killings has begun again and I started hearing voices from my T-shirt, which I had been wearing the entire time. The threads of the shirt were actually high-tech optical fibers or something and were apparently picking up radio messages the killer was sending to the police to give them clues about his next murder. At the end of the dream I returned home and the killer announced he was going to set off several bombs to destroy the city. He spoke directly to me and said I was the only one receiving the message and that he would only so if I met him at a specific address (don't remember what it was). Knowing I wouldn't get back to San Francisco in time, the inventor let me borrow a teleporter device. I teleported to the address and found myself in front of a live audience on the set of some sort of game show. That's when I woke up.
>>
>>18865006
a heros story turned out to be a charade. play video games mcuh anon? because you're wasting your time pretending to be a badass.
>>
I was at my house, but it had a fancy front yard. It was sunset, but the sunset was in the east instead of the west. My family and I were just getting home when we saw the door wide open. We got spooked and decided to stand around outside when somebody walked out from the side of the house with an assault rifle. I got him to come closer and wrestled it away from him. Suddenly, it looked like a party in the front yard with a bunch of people around and stuff. I took a knife from someone who looked dangerous and through it into the crowd. I told them to all walk toward me and they all did with a big smile on their faces. I sensed that somebody was coming to kill me with the knife and looked around in the crowd. The crowd were all weird white kids and sometimes, one of their faces glowed red. I took the red faces as a sign of evil and shot at them. The red face kept bouncing from kid to kid and one of the kids got really close, but I shot it. I saw the red face on the far side of the crowd and decided to mow down the middle of the crowd to kill it.
I have two (I think) other gun related dreams, but this one with the Red Face was the weirdest.
>>
Okay, I have dreams like this all the time but this one caught my attention.

I was in a large room crowded with people. Someone or some group was on stage speaking. Reminds of the assemblies back when I was in school... Actually, that's exactly what that gathering was.
Anyway, the end of the world was coming, and that was the topic of conversation. I can't remember the specifics, but it had to do with the moon. Something about that motherfucker was going to end all of civilization as we know it. There was a bit of an uproar and a mixture of emotions. I could see downcast faces on some of the students. I remember feeling a bit sad maybe, or disappointed. Perhaps fearful. I also remember looking up at the sky and seeing the moon in some type of distorted fashion. Then I was outside walking around a neighborhood, and I could feel a gaseous type of sickness in the air. The last thing I remember about that dream was being at home fucking around in the kitchen while my family spoke about it casually and with a tone of acceptance.
>>
>>18864895
Kind of spooky, thanks. How do you interpret these
>>
Once I dreamt that I went to a doctor to get my genitals removed. It was all my choice. Then I went home and started to get adjusted to my new genital-less life. Then I started thinking about my penis and I wanted to masturbate and I started freaking out because now I'll never orgasm again!!! I told my mom I'm contemplating suicide now that I have no genitals. Eventually I just pulled down my pants to look and saw that I still have a penis and I was super relived and promised never to think about removing it again.
>>
I once dreamt that my school went to some desert place for a field triep (in like 6th grade) and I got chased by a young middle-eastern girl with a harpoon gun, so I jumped into a hedge maze to hide. I found a fat goth chick and some other chick and then ran away and the dream ended.
>>
>>18865395
You seem happy with your penis.

Some days that it's just a thing of normalizing traps, you'll eliminate transexuals.
>>
I keep running away from large predators. Tigers and bears are the most common. They never actually catch me, I always make it away without a scratch. In one dream I was the only one that could see the tiger and only one other person believed me, and we ran from it together.
>>
I was just in another dream thread and I already posted a dream there so I'll post a different one here. I faintly remember these ones, probably for good reason too. I don't even know if they mean anything, they're just horrible. Any ways here it is.

These dreams were pretty normal up until the end. I'm in my house and I have relatives visiting. Everyone is outside and we're all getting ready for dinner. I'm just walking around and wasting time. From the one I can recall the most, my parents, brothers, and grandparents are there. All are outside while I'm alone inside. Honestly, nothing really happens for a while. Dinner's almost ready when I walk in to see my grandma sitting on the couch reading a book.I start feeling confused. I don't say anything to her but when I look out the window, my grandma is right there outside. A sudden sense of dread and panic comes over me as I look at my real grandma outside and whatever was in the living room. All I can think of doing is screaming as loud as I possibly can. Once I do that, my family hears it and looks inside to see the entity on the couch looking at me. They just stand there, processing what's going on and not knowing how to respond while this thing looks right at me. My scream begins to drown out everything else and the room grows dark before I wake up. I don't think this really means anything. I've rarely had a prophetic dream.
>>
>>18865384
it's the art of recognizing symbols rather than objects. also work around a psychic (mydarlingdragon.com), so i think it rubs off.
>>
>>18865409
chasing dreams deal with fear and anxiety. a predator that only you can see are ones that specifically deal with _purely_ _personal_ emotional issues.
>>
>>18865397
What do you mean eliminating transsexuals?
>>
I kill these threads every time I post my dreams, but tl;dr

>be in Japanese high school
>demons and possessed ninja overrun a section of the school and slaughter everyone there
>tons of blood and guts in one particular room
>that school was also connected to a concert venue for some reason where Bach, Amadeus, Mozart, and Beethoven were all dressed in '80s rock star getups and performing with Bon Jovi
>the hall, the venue, and the school were all connected to this weird abbey-hotel thing

Skip forward to the middle of January
>go on vacation with family to some weird abbey converted into a hotel
>the halls and rooms all look like something out of a medieval castle, but the bathrooms look like they were renovated in the 1950s
>random people also vacationing there
>wander around the place because I'm bored

turned lucid for me here

>foxgirl who looks exactly like Xiaomu from Namco X Capcom is at the hotel
>feel EXTREMELY happy when I see her
>hug her tightly when she runs to me
>feel really warm as if she was actually hugging me
>think (in dream) "This can't be happening" and "I wish this was real" while snuggling her
>I am the only one who can interact with her because no one else in the hotel sees anything

>walk back to the room where the slaughter took place after wandering around
>oversized pieces of pink tarp blocking anyone from seeing the cleanup of the gore inside
>students/faculty who just found out about the massacre now facing off against more demons and ninja
>they fight and get slaughtered as well
>see the demons coming for me
>none of their magic or weapons touch me
>Head demon tells me, "How'd you dodge everything? Eh, doesn't matter."
>They wave goodbye and all walk off with Bon Jovi and the composers to the concert hall
>walk back to the hotel through the hallway
>the foxgirl is at the end, wagging her tail and waving at me
>run to her to hug her again
>wake up

I'll sage out of courtesy
>>
>>18865560
your dreams are all over the place. exotic locale, love interest, physical conflict. based on, pretty much a wild guess, id say that you have a pretty active imagination and a deep desire for escapism from your mundane life that has no sense of urgency or engagement. really you should be looking into taking a vacation from the daily grind, but you're probably underage so you'll just have to tough it out like the rest of us.
>>
I keep dreaming about befriending demons and other creatures people would often run from irl. It's the only kind of dreams i had for over 7 years.
>>
I keep having the same type of dream over and over. I run into a girl from the past, be it a girl from high school, college, Tinder dates, etc. It's a girl that rejected me. But in the dream we end up getting together. Not always sex, but sometimes just cuddling and having a nice evening. The girl is different each time, but everything else is almost the same.
>>
>>18862039
i dreamed my father died, and at the funeral i saw lots of my old high school friends
>>
>>18862039
I dreamt I was getting fucked in the ass and when I woke up my ass was gaped and dripping cum.

What does it mean?
>>
>>18862039
I always used to have a dream of this girl (I still speak to her), and we were always at the beach holding hands, alone together, just enjoying the beautiful atmosphere.

This went on for about half a year, but then it stopped.
>>
>>18862069
Since OP isn't answering you...

Explain the dream from the ant's point of view. It may shed some light on the meaning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFqhPe5DR98
>>
>>18862039
I don't usually browse /x/ but I came here to share one of the weirdest dreams/sleep paralysis I've ever had which I woke up from this morning

>I'm walking around town with my crush
yes I know already off to a cliche start but heed me

>we're just walking around town being into eachother
>just talking, looking at eachother, I'm making some physical advances
>suddenly we're at some weird place, it's like a graveyard but different, I can't describe it
>she tells me: "I can hear them, they know your fate"
>I then ask her: "What are they saying about me?"

Then I wake up in a sleep paralysis, I can't move and there is like a cascade of thoughts and screaming running through my head, like something was trying to overpower me, but I did not yield and ended up waking up.

I don't actually believe in ghosts or demons possessing me, nor does this dream actually scare me, but I would like to hear different perspectives. Also I think, I do have to mention that I used to suffer from schizophreniform psychosis, maybe that has to do something with this dream.

also great thread btw
>>
>>18862039
I was fucking some Russian(?) girl in my shower. It's the same girl I see at the gym. I woke up dissappointed.
>>
>>18866442
your crush is your subconscious, you were practicing a healthy form of self love. the graveyard represents the universal subconscious, that your subconscious speaks while you dream. she was trying to get you to listen to what she hears and it was too overwhelming. next time take her some flowers and try again.
>>
I've had a dream a couple of weeks ago that, for the first time ever, made me feel confused and disgusted with myself for the rest of the day.

I've basically dreamt myself into an episode of Shokugeki no Souma, taking the main character's place. Everyone was friends with me, just like in the show; The only difference was that I wasn't a miracle-performing, outstanding chef with years of experience. I was a total normalfag in regards to cooking - I was just myself. The only way I was managing to scrape by the cooking classes and exams was relying entirely on the people around me. I felt like shit because of it, but I persevered somehow. Until one day.

The class got an assignment for a meat dish, the meat part being XYZ (I cannot for the life of me remember what part was it). Of course, me being me, I forgot about bringing my own ingredients. One of the side characters from the anime, an italian guy, part of a brothers duo, Aldini, noticing my lack of preparation, sighed heavily before cutting half of his portion for me to have for the assignment. This is where the dream took a dark fucking turn.

I took the meat, but instead of feeling awkward and thankful, something changed in me, against my will. I started feeling ultimate contempt for everyone, including for the poor bastard in front of me. Before I realised it, I sterted giving him shit for no reason. I couldn't recognize myself. Somewhere deep inside I was asking "Why am I saying this?". But I couldn't do anything.
>>
>>18867068 cont.

As this went on for a while, I started to feel as the whole atmoshpere of the show starts falling apart. There were no smiling faces anymore, Aldini stopped being the passionate and considerate guy he used to be. It looked like he finally arrived to the conclusion that I'm a miserable fuck, not worthy of giving any more help to. And deep inside I really sympathised with him. He started to point out all my flaws and the bullshit I pulled everyday. But instead of listening, all I could feel was this cold rage building up inside me. I took my chef's knife. I walked up to him slowly. He saw this and took his own knife to defend himself. But I'm a 26 years old, fairly big guy. He on the other hand.a half-Italian, half-Japanese high-school twerp...I could easily hold his hand, armed with a knife, away from me - having the liberty of doing anything I please to him at the same time.

As I saw fear taking shape in his eyes, I started cutting him. I didn't stab him, nor just cut him dead on the spot. No. I started making these small, but deep cuts all over his body. He started losing blood, faster and faster. I kept cutting, more and more, until he fell to the ground, unable to move, left for dead. Then I took one of those big-ass syringes for industrial meat injection, and proceeded with sucking up all the remaining blood in his body.

The end. I'm not even kidding. That dream was probably the biggest WTF moment I've ever had in a dream. I mean, I do have some pent up anger and frustration every now and then, but I've never even thought of anything like this. What the fuck, brain.
>>
>Wake up in my room
>Go to the bathroom to engage in the usual morning routines
>Get to bathroom and look in the mirror
>I have no face, just a clean slate of skin where facial features should be
>Suddenly, the mirror explodes and showers me in razor sharp shards
>One such shard gets stuck in my non-face
>I use it to carve myself some crude facial features
>Exit the bathroom
>There's this sort of creature clinging to the ceiling (I say sort of because I know it's there but it's not entirely visible, like it was constantly in my peripheral vision, if that makes any sort of sense) and gesturing me towards the bedroom
>At the bedroom door, I notice that someone is sitting on my office chair, back towards me
>As I grab the chair to spin it around, I wake up for real
>>
File: voodoo-doll.png (22KB, 199x302px) Image search: [Google]
voodoo-doll.png
22KB, 199x302px
I had this dream couple of weeks ago.
I approached some house and a voodoo doll started hovering after me. The closer it got the faster I started aging, at some point I woke up from my bed and the same doll came after me with the same effect and I woke up again, rinse and repeat couple of times until I actually woke up.

Picture for reference, it had no face, just scratch like marks and a skirt.
>>
>>18867071
so you have some deep seated self loathing for your own sloth and wrath. your subconcious took the reigns of the dream away to show you what it feels like to be on the other side of the looking glass, powerless to make changes right when you need to be doing so much more.
>>
>>18867089
you lack a solid identity of your own (possibly only reflecting other's identity for a long time), so the task of self reflection becomes impossible. you try to make an identity for yourself, but really facing up to who you really are is far too frightening a task
>>
>>18867110
I do. I fucking hate the feeling of not being able to help it when someone does something that's utterly infuriating. I want to be the better person and deal with it, but it is always so unbearable, the anger builds up and wants to be let out, but I obviously can't get all violent because of it. Makes me go all Bill O'Reilly, "Fucking thing sucks!"
>>
>running through a maze being chased by some unknown monster with my sister
>we get to a room with a bunch of boxes that we hide in
>on one of the walls of the room there is a mirror
>I look in the mirror and see myself
>not quite myself though, it's me but subtle changes in my face I can't quite pinpoint make me look girlish
>at this point I'm just looking at myself in the mirror, the monster has gone, and my sister has exited
>after a while I wake up, still in a slight dream state, the image of me in the mirror slowly fades from my eyelids
>>
>>18867133
that's actually a great position to have because you have a way to recognize when things are bothering you by measuring your anger level, which is conveniently also a deep well of energy. you put that anger and frustration into doing something amazing and keep doing it even if taking action is frustrating, then you'll get there far quicker than you realize.
>>
>>18867174
do you miss your sister much? you seem to have lost touch with your feminine side and are anxious to be with her again.
>>
>>18866979
the dream wasn't lucid, but okay I guess
>>
>>18867230
I wish I had a way to let it out creatively. So far the only things that worked were small, controlled physical outbursts, like hitting a desk that's full of plates and glasses. The louder and more sudden the noise that comes after I smash it with my fist, the better it feels, but that's just so shamefully primitive,
>>
>>18867257
yes creative works would be best because you can potentially make money off of them. were as loud noises are mostly disruptive. regardless, how often do you work out?
>>
>>18867264
If cycling 7,5 kms to work daily doesn't count, then I'm afraid I don't work out at all.
>>
>>18862039

I see myself walking through flames. The source of the fire is my anger, thus said also my self hatred for losing my goal in life.

I've long red hair and golden jewellery around my head ( kinda like a crown and some chains).

In one view Im destroying everything, in another one Im gliding through my flames, but they act more like very thick air or a liquid.

Pls dont tell me I have too much stress or shit like this cause Im actually drowning in boredom.
>>
I had this dream and i have no clue what the fuck it means:

A VHS salesman walked into my house, with a big coat on (he seemed very off, i could not see his face either, as he was wearing a large hat that covered his face). He gave me his business card then starting pulling out vhs's out of his briefcase, and started ripping the film apart.

Then I walked outside, and jumped into a hole in my yard. i ended up inside a drug den, and did large amounts of heroin while talking to Shia Lebouef. I ran to the basement to see another hole in the ground, I again fall into it.

I end up falling into a city, with a large population. Loudspeakers are telling the people to evacuate, for there was a large flood. The people did not evacuate, rather they accepted it. The water rushed in, and instead of sinking, we floated with the water. The water kept getting higher and higher, and we all held hands as we reached to the atmosphere.

I see a hole in the sky, i simultaneously jump and sink into it. I end up in a 90's apartment. The VHS salesman comes into the room, and I pull out his business card, it then says he was a major criminal (i can't recall what exactly he did, but it was very disturbing). As i read this, he grabs the VHS film from his briefcase, and chokes me to death, as I look at the clear white apartment that I was in.

^what the fuck does this mean
>>
>>18862039
This 2 dreams are a couple of years old but are by far the stragest I had

Dream 1:
>Im walking alone in this sort small rural town
>time seems to be freezed, looks like moments before sunrise
>sky is very cloudy and the clouds are moving really fast
>after some time walking I see a single lonely cow eating grass at the other side of a low wall made of piled stones
>suddenly I trip into a shallow hole
>fill like I have small stones in my mouth
>they are actually my teeth falling off, they have strange mayan-like carvings
>awake

Dream 2:
>For some reason I'm in a porn film recording session helping one of the backstage guys
>the set is an inside pool
>lunch time, everyone leaves but me, one guy and actress
>she has downs syndrome
>the other guy put a puppet in his hand that resembles someone from salem (on the witch hunt days)
>he starts fisting the girl the the puppet
>retrives his fist and the puppet starts speaking in an unnatural deep voice in a weird language
>tons of blood splash from its mouth
>awake
>>
File: fucc.jpg (24KB, 456x384px) Image search: [Google]
fucc.jpg
24KB, 456x384px
>>18862039
I was in a boat to denmark and I lured a black family (man, woman and daughter) into an empty room, where I took out an iron rod and started beating the man in front of his family. I threatened to do the same to his family unless he sucked my dick, which he did.

How do you interpret this?
>>
>>18864950
>tfw no interpretation
>>
>>18862039
What is up with your Op? Kek.

I have the same dream with different details, very often. It usually involves me realizing I left my wallet/phone at my apartment. And then realizing, I must be dreaming(though I'm not sure), because I remember doing this exact thing, deja vu, so I look around myself to try and find some indication of unreality. And I wake up. Never the same place in my dream, always happens like this.
>>
i had a nightmare where i was in a horrible dark dungeon. there was terrible screaming coming from down hallway and went down, and like it was a chamber filled with spikes and cages. there was a man hung up with his arms and legs stretched out like a star except his skin looked like it had all been whipped off in ribbons and there was like barbed wire wrapped around his whole body as well. he was screaming out and writhing in agony because the wire was like slithering around his body like a snake and it was tearing him up and there was like another really tall figure like dressed like a knight. he was standing in front of him watching him. i just remember agonized screams then woke up
>>
I had a dream where I saw someone I knew I haven't talked to with her boyfriend, and I flipped them off.
>>
>>18862039
Is it bad to have very few dreams? All the dreams I have are full of sex and drugs and fame. But I only smoke weed when I can, I haven't had sex in like 2 years (I hate that) and I've only recently gotten a job so I don't even have much money.

Most of my other dreams involve family and being happy and I wouldn't say I necessarily feel unhappy in life I just have lots of ambition and goals that I can't seem to reach.
>>
I had a dream I was at an ostrich farm. The woman who owned the farm was adamant that they were more reliable than horses, but I don't really know what that means.

I remember at some point I saw a massive flock of deep red parrots that I remember thinking were important while I was still dreaming, and then the same woman dumped lavender and white flowers out onto the ground and looked at me incredulously.
>>
>>18867272
so you've lost your goal and are adrift without a destination, your dream is a portrayal of anger at your meaningless life. the fire is fueled by your anger but it represents the things that you must take action to fix, but you're not doing anything about it thus boredom in real life.
>>
>>18862039
how are you able to interpret dreams if you don't know the poster?
>>
>>18867299
okay, ill spitball. there's no telling what all of the specifics of your rather strange dreams mean without more information about what you're going through in real life. vhs salesman is your subconcious, giving you his identity and then subjecting you to his product. he didn't enjoy your performance and thats why he hunted you down at the end.

the holes you fall into are traps or errors that you're falling for in real life, hedonism(drugs), idolization(celebrity). However, you did unify with the other aspects of yourself to survive the flood of stress and emotions.
>>
>>18868049
damn that actually makes sense, thanks man
>>
>>18862039

I dreamt that I was in charge of a base on mars. Our mission was to explore the rocky desert area. I was wearing a badass spacesuit with a helmet that had a glowing orange visor.

I had a romantic involvement with an android woman. I could tell she wasnt human because of her shiny white, plastic skin. We spent some time sitting on a low wall with her resting her head on my shoulder.

I got a call from someone needing help. It was my irl boss (whut?). He was in trouble out in the desert wasteland. I used a touch screen monitor showing a map of the area to arrange a vehicle to be airdropped on his location so he could return to base.

Suddenly I was outside, the atmosphere seemed to explode. The air just turned into flames for a second. I was knocked to the ground. The surrounding base was damaged all over. Cracked concrete and small fires here and there. I saw floating robots moving about in a hurry.

I was worried about my android girlfriend that I couldnt find. Then i learned from the robots that they took her inside the base and deactivated her to "save power".

I was having none of it so I went inside and found what looked like a server room. She was there lying on a gurney.

I took what looked like a simcard out of my pocket and placed it against the side of her head. She opened her eyes and stared into space for a fews seconds as if she was booting up. Then she looked at me and smiled.

We went back outside and saw that the explosion had somehow turned the desert landscape into a green paradise. The hills were all covered with waving grass.

Then I woke up. It was a nice dream.
>>
>>18862039
Last nights dream:
I was on what seemed like a weird trip with a large group of people I didn't know. I didn't see that many people, but somehow I knew there were many there.

I meet this girl and we instantly fall in love. She has a boyfriend, but she leaves him for me immediately.

I'm walking down some concrete stairs. (it skips a little, I don't remember much) End up on a raft floating between islands. One island is completely covered in trees; very green, very bright, looks nice, i remember liking the trees.

As the raft floats on, I see the other side of the island and its bare and baron.

Skips a little. I'm no longer with the original girl, but another one. We're in a field and t's dark. I'm wondering where the first girl is. Start talking to the new girl and end up running off with her to a festival. I felt incredibly guilty over the first girl.

Ends with me looking at my wrist.
>>
>>18867498
dream one represents fears that you won’t be able to cope with the pressures and stresses of everyday life, but this is a mistake (hole) and you're hurting yourself by not taking action. you try to find meaning in the injury itself, but that's also a mistake.

dream two. your subconscious sees disadvantaged people who are being manipulated with terrible results for them and those around them and you're part of the system which exploits them.
>>
>>18867971
you're very stressed in life and don't do enough to relax during the day so you're stuck trying to reduce stress at night.
>>
>>18867997
the woman rancher is your subconscious. she's cultivating pride (ostrich) and social bonds (parrot), but wonders why you aren't healing (lavender) yourself from the loss (white flower) you've experienced.
>>
File: IMG_8957.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8957.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
PLEASE interpret this.

I was still working at the water department(a job I quit recently) and we were doing some kinda thing that involved moving a lot of rusty sharp metal and Roy(my old man coworker buddy) told me to be careful or I could cut myself. Right after he said that I cut my hand on the metal scrap and let go of it and it rolled down my arm and when I looked at my arm there was just this really bad looking grid of red dots all over my wrist and forearm. Then as soon as I seen that the dots started oozing and squirting blood out of my arm and I started getting really lightheaded and ran to the sink and washed my arm and was trying to find a bandage to wrap myself up in before I bled out and then I woke up before I passed out in my dream.

Pic related is what it looked like, but on my wrist and forearm.
>>
>>18862039
I dream about a young beautiful woman around my age (21 year old)
When she starts talking to me a have a very comforting sensation, shortly after we start talking i wake up and i hear noises in my house that only i can hear.
Kinda weird i guess.
>>
>>18868071
you're having a prophetic dream, charting out a course in your future that you want to live. falling in love, discovering its not as good as you think it was, moving on, longing for the past, but enjoying life regardless.
>>
>>18868145
Thanks. This interpretation makes a lot of sense when I consider what I've been thinking about recently.
>>
>>18868132
>>18868132

your old job was dangerous to your life path and draining you of vitality.
>>
File: 1466925706701.png (655KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
1466925706701.png
655KB, 500x633px
Right o

I remember this vaguely but this shit still unsettles me. This is from a recurring nightmare that I had some 10-15 years ago when I was a wee lad in elementary

So Im standing/sitting in classroom type room with plenty of mirrors on the walls. I seem to be aware that theres people around but I cannot remember actually seeing anyone.

There's a girl explaining something in an exasperated sort of way. Like if someone was trying to convince her of why she didn't do a certain thing, although I have no idea what this thing/action is (for the life of me, I'm sure that there was actually something mentioned but I cant recall anything).

In the end the girl states in a "as a matter of fact" voice

"Because of whats in that bag" and gestures to a blue backpack thats sitting next to her.
The backpack is completely inconspicuous but when I turn to it I get a churning ominous feeling in my gut.

Then I would start screaming like a mofo until I'd snap out of it and realised I had already woken up or get woken by my big bro

I also get a vague notion that this girl was not the only girl that had the same issue (some sort of thought in the actual dream made me think this, although in the dream there was no one else).

Its vague as fuck I know.
>>
>>18868182
That actually makes a good bit or sense. Thanks for the reply
>>
>>18862039
I had a dream last night where I'm sitting on the edge of a frozen swimming pool in the wintertime and I flipped a switch or something and all the ice cracked and caved into the water. There were other parts to the dream but I don't remember all the details of them.
>>
File: can'twakeup.jpg (25KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
can'twakeup.jpg
25KB, 515x600px
>>18864921
yeeeah, honestly I don't know why I asked you to interpret that

I could've figured that out myself
>>
>>18862039
Teeth falling out
Drowning in the ocean
Being visited by some aliens on my backyard
Escaping from something I can't see with a pretty girl I don't know
>>
Does having a dream with the girl your into mean anything?
>>
I'm in a junkyard surrounded by small figures, holding a rock with strange symbol on it. A purple swirl in center of rock. Demon appears. Leave on a 'crane game' type crane.
>>
In my dream, I walked into my great grandmother's house. But instead of being greeted by the familiar furniture and people, it looked like an amazing indoor botanical garden.

There were butterflies flying around, a big beautiful fountain with a large statue of a naked woman inside, vines stretched all over, large exotic plants, etc.

I turned around to leave but behind me this rainforest seemed to stretch on forever.

Suddenly the large statue of the naked woman in the fountain (it was an angel, mind you) turned its head towards me. I felt like its lips were subtly moving but it was so far away that I wasn't sure.

And then, all of a sudden, my dream shifted to me in a small office, butt naked. In my ear I heard the voice of my sister whisper "tell me more about your wife" (I'm not married)
And that's when I woke up.

Anyways, that is probably my most abstract dream. Give me your best shot.
>>
>>18868281
it means her soul is most aligned with yours at that very moment, that is your opening

you have to ask her out within a few hours of you waking up
>>
>>18868299

But how do I ask a girl who only exists in my dreams out?

Not the anon you're quoting, sorry
>>
I always get in these threads way too late but I'll post just in case.

>recurring dream always about mundane shit
>car rides, shopping ordinary stuff
>what's different is I have this green shapeshifter with me
>sometimes it's a spider, sometimes a snake and even the most cliche horror movie entity look
>always greenish
>dream is incredibly vivid
>like lucid dream but I don't know it's a dream
>shapeshifter guides me to do the most insane shit in those everyday scenario
>having a lot of fun with him
>only problem is he's really pushy about eating my grandma
The reason why this bothers me is my grandma has been getting more and more sick. The dreams started about the same time but idk which came first. Am I just having a hard time dealing with her being sick or is there some sloops behind it?
>>
>>18868295
the greenhouse part of the dream, especially the butterflies, suggest that you're happy and successful, but you're looking for the love of your life. your subconscious, using the voice of your sister, seems to be asking for who you want to be in a relationship with. it's literally asking for your deepest desires to fulfill. take some time and make a list of all the characteristics of the woman of your dreams and post it in a meaningful place in your living space. your subconscious will do the rest. god speed anon.
>>
>>18868476
so you think your grandma getting ripped apart and digested would be less painful than slowly wasting away with whatever sickness she has? because if not it sounds like you're having a hell of a time hanging out with either the devil or a cannibalistic beastboy.
>>
I had a dream I was looking at my face in the mirror. I didn't feel like I was smiling, but my reflection was, and I couldn't make it stop.
>>
>>18862039
There was a repetative dream of a volcano erupting and getting hit by debris.My latest dream wasn't creepy,but rather weird-I get a knockoff t-shirt.
>>
>>18862039
Since i was a child i always had dreams about my brother and my family in general being chased by evil creatures and i always had the sense that whatever i did i could not escape my fate of dying in order to rescue them.
>>
>>18869886

You care deeply for them. You may be worried you cant always be there to care for them and protect them.
>>
>Be at outdoor party with some friends
>Everyone is wearing masks
>I decide to get one too
>Buy one for 5 bucks
>Theres multiple masks stacked together in mine

>Suddenly im in my appartment
>Blue moonlight is shining in
>Hear commotion outside
>Walk to window, but I move in slowmotion
>Look outside, and see a fat, halfnaked man dragging a dead person. He's yelling for help.
>he starts body slamming doors.

>Suddenly im outside in front of my appartment building.
>Look behind me and see all the windows are stained with blood.
>Go back inside and up the stairs. Theres a trail of bloodspatters leading up.
>1st floor appartment door is open, look inside:
>Room entirely covered in blood. It stranglely doesnt bother me.
>2nd floor: See my downstairs neighbour standing in his appartment. His back is turned toward me. I get a sense of dread and quietly sneak up the stairs so he doesnt notice me.
>3rd floor, my own front door has no signs of blood anywhere. Feel relieved. Then I woke up.
>>
>>18869361
your reflection not actually reflecting your true self is a sign of identity issues. seems like you're not as happy as you let everyone else see and it bothers you.
>>18869797
you're being hurt by the repressed emotions from your waking life. the knockoff t-shirt can also represent false emotions or that you're not being genuine with your emotions.
>>
File: 1490561970326.gif (3MB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490561970326.gif
3MB, 500x540px
>>18862039
I had a dream about dying then I woke up in a casket on a moon and the devil was waiting for me there.
>>
>>18870473
your subconscious mind is telling you that it is time to harness or transform your emotional energy, but it also warns that there is danger in doing so. keep your heart open to love, but be wary.
>>
>>18870448
you've made layers of false emotions to socialize with your friends, at a cost to yourself. you're dragging around dead emotional relationships in hope to find a way to revive or replace them. your neighbors are going through bad emotional times and your fear or social anxiety is holding you back from being able to support them like how you'd prefer.

to make your life better - cast off the false emotions, give up on dead relationships and reach out to your neighbors.
>>
I remember faintly having dream sometime earlier
>Sit in my room
>See some weird creature peek into my room
>Scared shitles, but have enough courage to grab my baseballbat and a small kitchen knife
>Go outside to pursue this creature
>Get to my postbox and to the fence surrounding my house
>The creature is there, but there's four of similiar creatures
>See that theyre a weird mix of very hairy goblins or something, i cant really describe them
>Scared even more, try to scream but i cant make any noise from my throat
>Wake up
Common in my nightmares, i cant make any noise when scared.
Here's another dream,
>Its night
>Run through a path that leads away from my old elementary school with my friend
>Someone is shooting at us
>Manage to run to a road, but since ita raining and dark slip and fall into a muddy ditch
>Lay there trying to hide, see lights flashing over me
>Get shot intä the head, wake up
>>
I keep on having dreams about me going back to a former job I used to have that I fucking hated. However, in all of my dreams where I go back to work there I am happy??? I also get along with people I used to work with that I totally hated. What gives?
>>
I had three dreams

First one, I was at this beautiful city and met a guy that I hooked up with a few years ago. We got stuck in an elevator and then he took me to this meeting with some important people. The people said something about a spiritual connection, like I was being initiated in their organization or something, and that the guy I hooked up with was going to take care of me, because he was in love with me, and I felt like crying while they were talking.

Second dream I was with some friends at a room and suddenly everything went dark. Then I felt someone grabbing my hand, and when the lights turned on, it was a guy and he said he was going to take care of me, like he was in love or something. It felt so real I could feel him holding my hand.

Third dream, I was hiding cause people were smashing heads for fun, and I didn't want to do it. When I decided to come out, this guy started running after me, like he wanted to hurt me, but then I found my family and said what he wanted to do, kind of exposed him. He denied everything, saying he wasn't going to hurt me, but he had a really mean look, like he was mad or something.

Anyways, hope you can help me.
>>
>>18870531

Very interesting. This dream I had years ago but I remember vividly and brought it up and many dream interpretation threads.

I had my own theory on the blood surrounding my home. But the masks and the dead person never occurred to me.

I interpreted the blood and the fat man as a threat from outside endangering the sanctity of my home. I put alot of value in it and had multiple bad dreams about my home being broken into. Im a bit of a shut in and dont like to invite people, and do all my socializing outside. My home is the only place I can truely relax and sharing it with others makes me uneasy.

The friends I was with were indeed fair weather friends I never really opened up to. Nor would they be interested in that. So the masks seem to hit the mark there. I speak of them past tense, because I no longer have contact with them.

Regarding my neighbours I still rarely see or speak to them. But I have opened up to neighbours in a broader sense. The death of a beloved family member in my hometown made me realize that im needed. And I started going out more in my closer surroundings. its a small town, with the same faces in the bars and streets everyday. But they all know by name and by my true self. And I take comfort in that.
>>
>>18862039
Op actually pruned me because I asked wtf was up with the Op photo. Kek.

This faggot is the guy in the Op.
>>
>>18871106
I asked a legitimate question, about interpretation. But I changed my mind, being as I'm straight.
>>
I had a dream filled of religious stuff, I walked into a shady restaurant and a black man served me mustard chicken.
>>
>>18870616
sounds like you wanted closure from your previous job. its safer to do it in a dream
>>
>walking up to a castle on a stormy night
>the castle has some kind of gigantic black tarp draped over it, covering the whole thing
>go inside
>the castle is made of cages
>in each cage is a different kind of primate
>baboons, apes, gorillas, monkeys, orangutans, etc
>walk up to a baboon cage
>he is crying in a distorted human voice
>walk away
>see one empty cage
>take off clothes and get inside for some reason
wake up
>>
>>18871083
the important thing to remember about dreams is that they're usually the subconscious mind talking about how it feels to the conscious mind in symbols and archetypes. other times it can be for closure or a warning about the future.

its not your blood, your vitality, your life, its other's blood. it's not blood inside your home, which represents your life, but inside of others. which accurately reflects how you live. you live through the lives of others and keep your home life private.
>>
so.. I did something illegal and then I stole a big car so I can get away, while driving I realized that I don't know how to drive and I was trying to look in the mirrors to make sure I can speed up and outrun the car in front of me, but the mirrors were poorly positioned and I couldnt see shit so I ended up in an accident, the person in the other car died instantly and I just ran away
what this mean, /x/?
>>
>>18871307
that's a hard one. a hidden stronghold in turbulent weather. a series of trapped creatures. and self imprisonment. seems like you're in a difficult emotional situation and in the depths of your heart, you feel restricted and painfully sad, yet you continue to strip your protections and put yourself into this cage.
>>
File: 1488194980305.gif (2MB, 360x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488194980305.gif
2MB, 360x200px
>>18862039
Last night I had one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had. It felt like it was split in multiple sections too. I remember it being kinda narrated in one part where it was set in a desert, and I was using a shovel to get rid of small round cactus in the ground. It then cut to this really desert-ish industrial yard where there were tons of birds, and dead human bodies on the outskirts of the site. The narrator said that people stranded in the desert often ate the birds in an effort to live, but the birds' bodies and blood were toxic and it killed whoever ate them, leaving the dead human as food for the other birds. It then cut to me riding a big ass elephant in a walmart with my ex, then the dream ended.
I have no idea what any of that shit meant so pls help me out Tom
>>
>Wake up in bed
>Uncle is in house and offers to take me to florida or something for vacation
>blink and im in a beachouse walking around
>whole house and world around starts to shake
>go into what i felt was my room
>has a sliding door for some reason and its open
>looking around for cause of shaking and noise
>uncle comes in
>points to ocean
>says "its that"
>see a plane fly by
>it drops a nuke into the ocean relatively close by
>wasnt sure if it was foreign but had a feeling it was a test by the us military
>uncle screams to get down
>both of us drop to the ground and look at the wall so we wouldnt be blinded
>feel extreme wind rush in from open door
>it fades off
>get up and close and lock door
>say "damn im not opening this again"
>lay in bed and turn towards wall facing away from sliding door
>hear another nuke go off as i fade into sleep
>wake up irl
>>
been sleeping , dream about my in 3d facing me then jump to dream in my house where the front door is opne and i see a person(dont know is if male or woman) passing in front of the fence then i see the kitchen i just look the clockwork and then i get up in a shock
>>
>>18865672
>underage

Turned 25 last november, thank you

Anyway, here's one from about four years back
>have lived in the same house since I was 3
>Small park nearby
>A festival is going on that night and I take a nap to re-energize for it
>wake up in bedroom I used as a kid
>room is just about the same as it last was when I slept up there
>lying on the same exact bed I used (it's been gone forever now)
>take a nap
>wake up again (in dream)
>floating mist with eyes at the bottom of the bed
>it materializes as a beautiful woman with blue hair and skin floating above me
>try to say something, but am too nervous
>she gently floats to my bedside and kisses me passionately
>she tells me she will only be with me in my dreams
>I feel an incredible rush and I am granted the power to read minds, run at supersonic speed (on land), float/fly, use telepathy, and phase through objects
>>
>>18871477

cont, sorry

>wake up only for a second in real life, then fall back asleep
>the woman is there with me in my arms, asleep
>wake up in dream
>woman is gone and telepathically teases me, telling me to find her
>her voice is a bit raspy and she speaks a bit slowly, but has a seductive tone
>the festival is already going on
>run over to the park (I can actually walk there if I wanted to)
>run to the bathroom even though I have no reason to use it at all
>entrance is exactly like the one to my old grade school but it's incredibly dirty and the one light is barely illuminating anything
>family members keep popping in and out and saying hi, but I'm more focused on finding the woman
>find her laying on a red-and-white checkered blanket with an open basket under an impossibly huge tree
>I kiss her and we start foreplaying for about 10 minutes, then we fuck like mad
>feel as happy as I've ever been, in my dreams or otherwise
>sleep after all the fucking (on the blanket)
>wake back up in my bedroom, dressed and everything
>she gives me one last kiss and tells me we can never actually be together
>she fades away slowly and I end up depressed in the dream
>wake up again IRL and go back to sleep
>wake up in the local Wendy's, only the walls are devoid of anything but the paint or mouldings
>tr y to order a burger
>the teenage girl at the counter lgives me what I wanted, minus the actual beef patty and lettuce
>wake up for the final time

I remember it because the MOMENT I was able to stay up for longer tham 10 seconds, I wrote it down. Just remembering that part where she went away brought back that awful feeling. I was feeling a bit excited that morning because I was going on vacation that night.
>>
File: 1485274263017.jpg (146KB, 1000x1471px) Image search: [Google]
1485274263017.jpg
146KB, 1000x1471px
My most mysterious.
I approach a tall statue of a horse, and its rider. there is a plaque standing before it, and I press it down. eventually, The statue moves away, and a gigantic, figure that looked like cthulhu appears. this happens several times, but before the dream ends, i ask it what is is, and it gets right into my face and, the dream just ends.
>>
just met the most amazing girl in a dream, after a brief conversation where we escalated flirtatious innuendos, she bluntly asked me to go with her. i cannot remember her face, but she was thin, tall and had short dark brown hair and there was an unearthly pull towards her. i walked with her, but then there was a sudden sense of danger, maybe from being unable to recognise her face but also being so attracted to her beauty, it seemed unnatural.

i felt a melancholy wash over me watching her walk away, coupled with a sense of childish glee, feeling like we were both playing a dangerous game of chicken and i had gained a small advantage. i saw her later, but rather than surprise or even anger at my decision not to go with her, she paid no attention to me.

there was food on the table which i was eating with a folding knife, and looking at the knife pulls me out of there and into a car driving erratically and crashing awake. i would like to re-enter and find her again, but i cannot recreate her with any lucid techniques. this sounds stupid, but not going with her now feels like my heart is broken.
>>
>>18862039
im my dream i'm playing a game with some sort of demon or omen. We play a game where she puts me in alternate realities where i have to guess what is different about this one. And the last one was where i totally forgot what i was doing and what anything was about, and i'm skateboarding down the street and i totally randomly, without any intent or reasoning, and only sheer dumb luck say to my friend, "yo what if i'm in a dream and i'm playing a game where i have to guess what's different about every world i go in" then i remember everything, i turn around, and she's standing there, and she says "lucky" then i wake up
>>
>>18872092
you're thirsty
>>
>>18871421
write a book about it anon, or make a creepy flash game, that sounds actually so fucking cool
>>
>>18862039
i'm usually not able to walk in my dreams, is that normal?
>>
>>18872165
i've had thirsty dreams before, what was irregular about this one is that she seemed thirsty. normally my dream girls are not particularly self-aware or multi-layered and often act as memory or celebrity inserts. the whole thing was off.
>>
>>18872187
have you lost a girlfriend lately?
>>
>>18871421
the cactus is your former relationship, the desert/yard is your dry streak, the birds are vaginas, the elephant and your ex are symbolic of sex, Walmart is there because they have started using mindcontrol to self-insert products and brands into your dreams.

whens the last time you got laid anon? you want to climb back on that elephant, hit your ex up.
>>
>>18872203
no, there's lots of unhappy relationships in my past, a few crazy girls but the current gf is perfect. as i woke up i rolled over and looked at her sleeping and just felt guilt, because i loved some blank faced dream girl more than her. at that moment i would've permanently traded places from reality to the dream without a second thought. the sensation i had typing the original message is fading away now, all i'm left with is intense curiosity. normally my dreams are pretty standard, i control the action and play it out like a hero in a story, rarely will i lose a grip like this, feel sad or sense an unknown danger. dreams for me are a place i go to relax and entertain myself with complete control, even the dreams i am being chased in are fun are exciting, there is never dread or trepidation. it honestly felt like there was another person or consciousness inside with me, trying to exert their will. I've been lucid dreaming for about a decade now and this is the first time anything like this has occurred, what worries me is that I could not feeling something pressing in from outside (as i've read happens with someone trying to contact you or enter your dream), but rather something from inside the dream luring me to another setting. my instinct tells me it was just using the girl as bait, but it lacked the experience to make it realistic enough so that it would feel natural.
>>
>>18872257
don't forget that, even though sometimes dreams can mean something, they can also mean nothing at all. Don't beat yourself up about it, anon. It's just a dream
>>
>>18862039
first time on /x/ and i wanted to ask about a nightmare that i've been having the last month, so thanks
>it starts in a shitty town
>the roads have no asphalt and the place looks kinda dangerous
>i'm looking at a small slope, no higher than a meter, while carrying a bag
>i start climbing it but everytime i fail
>somehow when i'm walking on it the road changes and it gets really hard so i crawl on it till i fall
>an old guy with a hat asked me why can't just walk on it
>i tell him my bag is too heavy and he takes it for me
>i try again and when i reach the summit a light penetrates my eyes and makes me fall
>the same happens twice or so
>the guy asked me again why i can't climb
>i, for some reason, always say that i'm blind
>everything becames black and the guy tells me 'you failed, as expected' and starts laughing softly
>i start screaming till i wake up
>>
>>18872981
literally the sisyphus myth only you think its a tiny hill instead of a boulder and a mountain. meaning is that life seems overwhelming. let go of your anxiety and live in the moment.
>>
Dreamt i was in a church and everytime the pastor said some prayer at the end the whole atmosphere of the church changed as in all the people changed and it was if i got assigned another body. This kept happening a couple more times until i got angry and woke up
>>
>>18872994
Adding onto this i also seem to get much better dreams in my basement bed than i do in my regular bed on the 2nd floor. Just the overall dream quality is better, i see more, i remember more of it and they seem to be just much more interesting. Not really sure why so if anyone could have an idea of why then id heavily appreciate it.
>>
>>18873005
higher sleeping places generally mean higher temperatures, closer proximity to the cosmic rays and changes in light. All of which can interrupt sleep.
>>
>>18864138
Please help explain.
You learn a lot when you access the brain while unconscious. I feel like I was learning how to move without my body.
>>
>>18870579
>>18870579
>>18870579

Can someone decipher my dream here?
>>
>>18872987
i just read and yeah, feels like that, others nightmares are running from cops and at the end failing but i think it's the same
>>
every few months ill have dreams where i live 30-40 years and ill fall in love and get a house and shit. just normal life stuff. i'll wake up retaining every emotion and it fucks me up for a few days. ideas? its all very vivid too, not just weird dream shit because it feels like that much time has passed when i wake up
>>
>>18873312
pls help me im tired of identity crisis' and not knowing who i really am
>>
I keep dreaming of this guy saying he's in love with me, and he's going to take care of me, there's something about a spiritual connection too, but I don't have anyone in my life right now. Any thoughts?
>>
I keep having two recurring dreams

1. Being in my old school at my current age and being embarrassed about it

2. Watching a plane stall and crash
>>
>>18873312
>>18873332

>>18874093
both of these dreams are your subconscious saying that you're dealing with a lot of things that you're not proud of or that you're not getting enough done.
>>
Anyone know why I was holding Hillary's hand? Can't stand politics. Also I keep 'waking up' in my dreams during times of crisis. Dreams be filled to the brim with rescue missions and such but when I wake there's nothing to do. Just an overactive imagination trying to entertain myself?
>>
>>18873312
>>18873332
sorry i didnt get to your post in my previous, but you've already hit the nail on the head. your identity is lacking so you're escaping into your dreams to find out who you want to be and it seems its a pretty normal life.
>>
>>18874261
'sorry mate, did you look at mine

>>18871477
>>18871499
>>
File: come at me bro gif.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
come at me bro gif.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>18862039
Last night...Have friends none in real life. We are all hardcore motherfuckers. One dies, bummer but we dont really care though lol. He becomes zombie but can talk and we are like fuck yeah! He was lead singer of Black Metal band so we are like this is even better than before lol. Hes all rotting so we shank him up a little and laugh. Then other guy mentions the curtains are made of human flesh and Im like huh lol. Then he comments how he used this bag to kill somebody with. We all jump in a convertible and drive off in the neighborhood happy but cops are after us.

IRL have pre Trial tomorrow.

>psychoanalyze me if you dare
>>
>>18862039

It's a recurring dream. One of my legs is noticeably longer than the other and I can't find a comfortable position to stand up. I have no idea what this one means and I wouldn't think much of it if it didn't happen so often
>>
>>18867511
lol
>>
File: 3245.jpg (311KB, 793x528px) Image search: [Google]
3245.jpg
311KB, 793x528px
Have a dream that there was some sort of a celebration in a rented restaurant in my hometown, the table was pretty long and there were loads of people sitting there waiting for the main course to arrive, not far from me sitting was my dad, I was at the corner, and next to me was a girl I once had a crush on back in high school. Main course arrives, delicious, enjoyed it, as I'm eating I look at the girl, she's a bit shy, meh, happened before in real life, continue eating, look up again, see her chowing down on the food like crazy, like holy fuck she's chomping like crazy, stuffing that pork like she haven't eaten in a week. Got really surprised that I woke up.
>>
I was on a Chinese Island full of old Castles and a small modern city I went to a party at
>>
>>18862039
>I was in another persons body, person was giving birth, they were bleeding? I don't understand..

>I was sniffing the ground and something called my name, they picked me up and I ate my food and water, they were blabbing on and I got scared by my own butt? Farts? Then I woke up..I was a puppy/dog

>another one it was some place not a lot people was deserted. Was walking around heard a scream, got scared and hid some place. Someone yelling, I peaked out it was people trying take some peoples bags, they were being ransacked.
>I had a weapon, too tired and then I woke up.
I always wake up though..
>>
>>18862039
Well this happens in dreams and when I'm awake.
>Be me
>Be awake
I see a faint shadow of what I believe is a women since the flowing dress. I see this figure in the corner of my eye. If I feel like someone is watching me I look back as quick as I can and I swear I see something dart back I'm the corner of my eye.
>Be me
>Be asleep
In my dreams I always see this woman and she tells me that everything will be ok. And the she is just a guardian. She told me her name is Shepard. Which reminds me of the song Shepard of fire by Avenged Sevenfold. I talk to her always in my sleep. I feel comfortable to bring out things that trouble me. But at the same time I feel like she is planning something. And something wrong.
>>
I keep dreaming of getting ran over by a car.
>>
>>18870579
small goblin like creatures are the dark side of gnomes, which represent contentment / discontentment. so your discontentment is disturbing your subconscious. second dream is just more of the same, you're being chased which is a sign of anxiety.

you need to do things which make you content and live in the present rather than the future.
>>
File: IMG_6971.jpg (365KB, 1713x2362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6971.jpg
365KB, 1713x2362px
>Standing in my kitchen
>night time
>looking out the window
>shadowy figure (looked like Dementor from Harry Potter)
>floating across the gap between apartment buildings
>doesnt stop, just keeps gliding away
What does it mean, /ecks/?
>>
>>18871477
>>18871499
you're not getting what you want in real life so you're escaping from your family, friends and responsibilities in your dreams. the blue haired lady is your ideal partner, but she's probably right that you'll never really find her in this life as you currently are. its better to be happy and kind to yourself and your family first. only then will you be able to find her as your happiness will signal to her that you're ready for a relationship.
>>
>>18874285
anxiety about your trials, so you find support in your dreams with your subconscious. let go of your fear and live in the moment. if that means you study for your trial and prepare, so be it.
>>
>>18874288
you fear loosing your ability to make money and keep up with the pace of life.
>>
>>18874327
lol sounds like you're hungry for love
>>
Most surreal dream I've ever had.
>walking through the desert in a place like Sedona, where I spent some time as a child
>it's late at night, full moon and clear sky
>hear something like thunder, and seven bright blue-purple beams of like shine down, hitting the side of a plateau
>walk across the desert a ways to see where they hit
>find a brick building built into the side of the rock, which an old lady lets me in
>she leads me to the cliff face, and there's seven iron pipes in a line
>takes the cover off a pipe, I look down into it
>it's a glass that's very cold to touch, but inside it there's fire burning, sort of like fire agate if you've ever seen it, only actually moving inside
>I wake up
>>
>>18862039
Once I dreamed I died on the war
>>
>>18874665
your a closet homosexual. stop living a lie.
>>
>>18874694
Nigger I came out to my friends right after having this dream how the fuck are you this good
>>
I haven't had this dream in a while, probably a month. But for maybe a full year I would have it sporadically. Once every three months or once every night at times.

I am fighting someone, I have them pinned down usually and continue to punch them in their jaw or cheek. Yet every time I swing, my arms feel so heavy and slow. Every time I hit the person, it feels like I have done no damage.

Each time it is different, sometimes there is a reason, sometimes no reason. Sometimes it starts and I am already in the fight.

It's usually someone different every time, only once someone I have actually recognized, but I know for certain it is a different person every time.
>>
>in an old building with lots of people, it almost looks like a squat
>i met two girls they are down to fuck
>met a third one on the stairs, she asks if she can come
>i say ofc
>try to find a room to get the bizness done
>find one but they're is two heroin addict on a bed wich is made of metal like an hospital bed
>single bed but head at feet
>they are dying like they are living their last shot and last breath
>i say to the girls "let's find another room"
>one says no and start pulling one of the guy in the bed by the shoulders
>the guy starts screaming "NO NO NOOOOOO NOOOO"
>his two legs detached themselves with lots of blood
>girls start to run, i go in the hallway
>look behind, the guy with no leg is now back on his feet and he is coming at me
>he is very slow so you know it's gonna be hardcore
>find a staircase to flee the building
>the guy is coming from the staircase and is not in front of the room anymore
>i start running like hell
>pass a corner look behind
>the guy is still behind but he is now 1m30
>he starts accelerating
>i take another staircase and jump as fast as i can
>he is faster like never
>his head is now 5cm from mine and says
>"it's your freudian unconscious"
wake up
>>
>>18874730
Arm fell asleep, lucid dream induced, imperative fight scene, can't fucking swing.
Happens so often it pisses me off and I just wake my shit up and move on to the next unnecessarily violent scene.
I don't know what's happening to us all but these violent scenes of murder are so prevalent now that the government radio wave shit is becoming credible to me. I always thought it was plausible but now it's uncanny.
>>
>>18874480

well, fuck, that made me feel like crap.

Thanks for everything, though, it helps.

I do have another, sorry, but this one doesn't involve romance or anything

>playing paintball with a random group
>have actual guns (as in AR-15s, etc.) but they shoot paintballs instead of bullets
>run across this group of women
>they all have pearlescent blue or purple hair and makeup
>the leader, who's absolutely gorgeous, ignores me for some reason and starts threatening my group with death even though we weren't playing against them
>there's the average good-looking anime guy with the girls but he does nothing but stand back and watch
>I try to intervene but the group ignores me completely
>pick up a Needler from Halo
>think that I can actually kill the women with it
>point it right at the woman's head
>there's heavy resistance when I try to pull the trigger, even though I 100% want to fucking pull it and would feel no remorse if I did kill them
>never do
>>
>>18874810
so why not? either you're in a safe environment in which anything won't kill or you're in a dangerous environment which could kill. in either situation, why should you not pull that trigger? does your fear hold you back from getting risky, even in a battleground scenario?
>>
>>18862039
Face your fears. In every single interpretation. Op is projecting.
>>
File: TmbpLfu.png (134KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
TmbpLfu.png
134KB, 362x362px
This is 100% real
>be me
>be this morning
>having dream i am eating dinner with family
>need to take out the trash
>trash can is 1 foot tall
>for some reason decide to pee in it
>damn this feels gud
>too gud
>wake up cumming in my pants
>mfw
>>
File: cave.png (9KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
cave.png
9KB, 1152x648px
I have this recurring dream where I am up inside a cave. The cave has three different sections and it is narrow and I have to climb up to get to the top. Each section is rounded and it's easy to climb up for me and just relax in the top area. I feel like I am at a tourist location and I can hear people talking and see their flashlights shining into the bottom entry level. Sometimes they walk into it and shine their flashlights up and they can see me, but they never seem to care that I am up there. The last time I had to come down from my spot I noticed spider webs that weren't there when I was climbing up and I got down quickly after seeing spiders in them.
>>
>>18874496
>and keep up with the pace of life

Definitely not a money thing since I used to have this dream even as a NEET but I think you're unto something here. A detail I could included is the fact that I'm very tall. Could it also have something to do with my height?
>>
Someone tell me why I keep having dreams about mass murder.

I had another one this weekend that ended with me going down a waterslide filled with blood.

These dreams are pretty traumatic and sometimes graphic. I'm kind of sick of killing people and watching people die in my sleep.
>>
>>18875316

On a totally unrelated note, I completely stopped having nightmares or just weird ass dreams that make no sense years ago. Probably since I got out of school. I can almost never remember my dreams and when I do (which is MAYBE once a month at most but probably less) it's always depressing but mundane shit, like just hanging out with a girl I used to have a crush on when I was younger that make me feel like shit when I wake up

Is this normal? Or have I become such a jaded piece of shit that even my brain gave up on trying to send me signals?
>>
>>18875328
Probably because I have dreams of committing mass murder. Sorry bro, I don't like it either.
>>
>>18875330
>Is this normal?
Yup. Really normal. This happens to almost everybody.
>>
>>18862039
/x/ is dying. Ffs. Your first name in a thread opener. Holy fuck.
>>
>Informed that I am to be best man for a classmate's wedding (Not particularly close with this guy)
>Cut to being in my house with people asking me where my suit is
>Ask them if just a long sleeve shirt is enough
>They tell me to get my suit on, I tell them my only suit is back at my dorm room and I only have a really small one that barely fits
>Try to put it on anyway, start putting on collared shirt when I realize that I still have the long sleeve shirt on
>Unbutton my shirt to take off the long sleeve shirt but forgot to take off the long sleeved shirt and just rebuttoned the collared shirt.
>Go into my kitchen where people are making cookies for the wedding
>Ask if I can have a cookie and they tell me no. I take one anyway and sneak back to my room
>Shown a video of a man leading around a small band of reptiles marching in line with a dog, realize it was filmed in my room and wonder how they took that video
>Bride gets out of car and yells at groom asking what's taking so long
>Groom says "anon is getting ready just hold on, okay"
>Bride is fuming and goes back in the car. Somebody tells the groom he shouldn't take my side and should agree with her
>He says "I can't just be walked over at the start of our married life. I have to stick strong and with my friend."
>Was outside listening to this exchange, decide to go inside to get changed and take off the long sleeved shirt
>See reflection of self in the front door and see a much younger version of myself that has a fat face
>Walk in the front door and the dream ends

The whole thing was extremely vivid and long, and I really can't decipher what my mind was trying to tell me.
>>
>>18875334

But I mean used to have tons of weird ass dreams and nightmares that would wake me up in the middle of the night and now, nothing. Is it just an adult thing?
>>
>>18875342
It's a disguised containment thread because of the increase in female users lately. Apparently /x/ is currently 80% female.
>>
>>18875331

What does one have to do with the other?
>>
>>18875414

ahahah your gay ;P
>>
>>18875350
I'm not an expert on it but maybe you do remember your dreams but only for a short period when you wake up.
>>18875389
I'm not the only one having those dreams. There's millions of me everywhere. It does has an impact on your dreams since you see us everyday.
>>
>>18875470
That doesn't make any sense. I don't think our worldview are compatible.
>>
>>18875557
You'll get it eventually.
>>
>>18875218

That dream was from mid-2011, but to answer your question, I never did get why I never had any dreams where I actually had to fight for my life. I wanted to kill the leader because she was making serious threats, and inside that dream, I would have felt extremely guilty if anything would have happened to them even though I never knew who they were.

I did have ONE dream where I had to fight for my life, about a decade ago

>Be in Japan
>drive Skyline GT-R through Tokyo to hospital
>hospital is no less than 20 stories high
>visit someone on the 15th floor
>car is parked on a balcony when I don't even remember parking the car there
>receive a P90 and loaded magazines from a random teenager walking through the garage
>lawyers who were possessed by demons swarm the garage and murder employees and visitors trying to get to their cars
>kill the lawyers with P90
>get in Skyline and haul ass to another hospital (I am not injured and I know no one in that other hospital at all)
>meet a peppy 15 year old high school student, a Japanese-English interpreter, and a retired US Army soldier dressed in uniform and carrying an M4 in that hospital's garage
>Even though I absolutely do not understand Japanese, the 15 year old threatens to shoot me with a .45 pistol if we don't explore the "forbidden" part of this particular hospital
>do so
>"forbidden" part of the hospital is black, lit only by EXIT signs which you only see in the US
>walking with the group with flashlights
>teen screams
>hear something being torn in half, and the sound of liquid spraying from something
>point flashlights in the direction of where the scream came from

CONTINUED
>>
>>18875627
TLDR

You're just a weeb, nothing to worry about
>>
>>
>>18875627

>teen is gone
>I am the only one left after turning back around
>giant tentacle that was almost the width of the hallway we were in appears in front of me
>it transforms into a sorceress, who I thought was responsible for the possessions earlier
>she gives me some sort of talk as if she was a major video game boss
>Chrono Trigger-style battle starts
>can control myself
>pick "fight"
>one attack is half a P90 magazine (25 bullets)
>the sorceress' attacks are weak and I feel no sensation whatsoever when she attacks me
>I empty 2 magazines' worth of ammo into her and she drops
>lights come back on, but are all blood red
>teenager rematerializes on the floor, covered in slime, but is okay otherwise
>reach down to pick her up
>the sorceress was actually still alive and morphs into a creature with multiple tentacles covered in blades
>it grabs me and I feel a blade poking at my back
>try to break free before it tears me apart
>feel something tap at my back
>wake up IRL
>it was my mom waking me up
>>
So in the dream I'm new to town and I spot a video game shop that also sells PC's. I spot an old laptop with Windows Vista and I intentionally try to make it look like Windows 2000 for some reason. While doing this I decided to look around for a game. I asked an employee if he had any visual novels and he gave me one but I forgot the name. While there I met an Asian chick and make some awkward chitchat. I start frequenting the place more and eventually hook up with the Asian chick only to discover that it's actually a guy. He asked if I'm okay with it and apparently I was okay with it in the dream. I have a montage of some dates and it leads to me laying my head on his lap while he's twirling my hair and talking about being happy meeting me. The dream then moves on to me apparently now working at the same shop and my fellow employees know I'm dating the tranny and jokingly give me shit for it while my manager who's an old black guy gives me odd and disappointed looks.
>>
File: 1488256639882.jpg (50KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1488256639882.jpg
50KB, 408x439px
>Out in the front yard of my old house
>Dad is with me
>My dad is an okay fella
>Two dogs are far off near the forest on their run, goes all the way down to a tree and then up to the deck
>Dad throws a ball at them
>One of my two dogs, the girl one (They are brother and sister) jumps really fucking high for it, easily 6-8 feet in the air, really floaty like
>Apex jump my dad shoots her in the fucking head with a pistol
>All I can remember is he said something and I was getting mad
>Dad shoots the other dog
>Gun magically materializes out of his hand and into mine
>Intense feeling of disgust
>Pop a cap in the side of his face like it was a sanctioned hit from the mafia
>Wake up

yo
>>
>>18862039
Only here for Nick Bateman
>>
File: 1490174686590.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490174686590.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
>>18862039
It is cold, it is dark. I see a lot of military and skinhead types moving about, they all have grave and stern looks on their faces. It is dark outside but I know it should be afternoon, why is there no sun? I look up, and in the sky I see a red, fiery dragon-like face with one large eye, looking down upon us as a heavenly body. The instant I looked at it I felt engulfed by an intense fear, and that is how I woke up.
>>
>>18862039
I always wake up in my room, the lights are off and I get up to turn them on, when I try to turn them on I see that there's no electricity so I head to the kitchen, After this the dreams always vary, but the begining is always the same, just me waking up in my room without any light, what could it mean?
>>
File: 123123123.jpg (8KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
123123123.jpg
8KB, 197x256px
miB
>>
>>18862039
For the past few weeks I've been having the same dream every night.

It starts with me walking into a dimly lit arcade. Purple fabric covers the walls and ceiling and the dim lighting from the cabinetscauses a purple glow to reflect off the black floors

There's always two people there: a short jewish-looking man with a hunch and a grey suit and tall blonde (german?) woman in a blue dress

What they say changes every time I'm there but they seem to remember me each time I return; they keep warning me about some kind of "game over" in the future that I need to avoid and insist that playing the weird nonsensical games in the arcade will help me do just that.

At this point I don't even really need to know what the dreams mean, I just want to know when they'll stop
>>
>>18862039
I was running in the streets, the sky was red and corpses started raining from the heavens.The faces were distorted and some of the corpses were bursting on impact with the ground.
>>
File: k10211402[1].jpg (2KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
k10211402[1].jpg
2KB, 170x170px
I was visting an island (it was somewhat dark, like right before sunset), and the island had a long jungle like path from the shore to some surveillance cabin, I was crossing the path and every now and then ugly lobsters would attack me, they were disgusting like cockroaches but they were lobsters. Someone told me that the lobsters weren't real, they were just there as hardships I had to endure to grow as a person, but in reality they're just some sort of pink goo taking the shape of something disgusting and annoying.

When i finally arrived to the surveillance cabin, it was shaped like a metallic disc, and inside were some guys doing audio editing, some black guy greeted me and told me things I don't remember very well, but then he made me sit at a round table with a lot of other black people, and they were doing some sort of "greeting game" they would place two fingers on the side of your eyebrow and then kiss you on the cheek, and then you were supposed to give a special response, but I didn't know the response, I was told this people were sons of aliens, not sure if half human/half alien, or just sons of aliens born in this planet. And then I was starting to get an explanataion on "eterrondeon" a purple pointy thing that's similar to a golf tee, but then I woke up and wrote down the word and looked it up on the internet but it means nothing obviously.
>>
>>18862039
I slouch next to my cousin on a sofa while we are smoking a joint laced with crack cocaine.
>>
I dreamt I was at my old job as a baker. I was standing with baskets of bread. In the sky there were birds overhead, who flew to my baskets and ate every slice.
>>
>>18865742
Bump
>>
>>18876652
Dude it means you're part asian and you need to satisfy your thirst for dog blood, my dude.
>>
>>18862039
I saw a girl that likes me keep making advances towards me and myself being somewhat eager for them, but always having her as a second option.
>>
>>18862039
I had a dream I spit out all my teeth gums and blood am I going to die
>>
I was exploring an abandoned factory at night in pitch black but I had light naturally coming off of me like in Dark Souls. So I make my way to the front entrance with the people I'm with. I step outside for fresh air, while the others stay inside, with one girl standing in the doorway. I pull out my phone and realize I have a picture on it of the exact same suburban type scenery I'm looking at, in fact it's the actual place I'm standing where the photo was taken. I put my phone down and a car pulls up to the front of the factory. It's got all the other people who went inside besides the group that are in the doorway. We wave each other off, and they drive away. Suddenly, a cop or security guard or something says "Assholes!" while shining his flashlight to the left of the door behind me. I turn around and the door is slammed in my face with no handle on the outside. I see the light coming closer as he is literally right around the corner from me. I take off running to the right of the factory that's now turned into a small house or shack. I run around the back of it and the cop shouts "ASSHOLE!" and shines the light at me. I run past him and he says "Give it up, I already got your photo!" That scared me so I woke up instead of continuing.
>>
Also had a strange dream where two guys were in front of me. One said "Anything can be gnosis. Videogames is gnosis." and the other said "15867234". The text appeared above their head.
>>
>>18875652
bump
>>
File: 1491258322721.png (13KB, 396x398px) Image search: [Google]
1491258322721.png
13KB, 396x398px
I was in a fiddling match with a morbidly obese man, which devolved into a brawl. My sleeping self was actually brawling, and I accidentally kicked the literal piss out of the girl sleeping next to me. Bed ruined
>>
>>18862039
Background: there is a girl (let's call her L.) I have been sporadically in contact with.
It is highly likely that she is interested in me romantically and I
share her sentiment. However, we have both been playing mind games
with each other over text and we both occassionally act distant
only to interact more positively in a short burst of time. My main
concern is her loyality and keeping her interested.
Dream: I see a flash of a park, which is spread out onto an upwardly
sloping hill. Vague, dark trees are visible, most likely cherry trees.
Street lanterns cast a very weak glow, which is easily penetrated by
the darkness. In the next flash I am standing in front of L., who is
seated on a bleached, European-style park bench. She is wearing a
modified version of the clothes in her Vkontakte (Russian Zuckbook)
profile picture.Next to her is a young man, who shares physical chara-
cteristics with several of my friends. The two appear to be in
conversation. I stand diagonally before them. The young man leans
over to L. and says something to her, angering or offending her in
some way. She comes over to me in a huff, uncharacteristically angry.
I say something to her, which does not seem to lighten her mood. My
primary concern is to keep her away from the other man. To this end,
I use an old pick-up trick to determine interest, namely pressing
my thigh against hers. She strongly reciprocates, and even though
she pushes up against me with her outer thigh, our inner thighs meet.
Next flash: I am sitting on a park bench with L. The young man is
in some way present, but I cannot exactly remember how. L. is still
angrily sitting next to me, our bodies touching. I try the pick-up
trick again and she reciprocates more strongly, as if our legs fully
slide into each other and we each feel the other's pressure and
body heat. The end.
>>
>>18881785
Whoops, I apologize in advance for the fucked up formatting (copied from .txt), but the meaning should be clear.
>>
>>18862039
Many large purple and white snakes all slithering north across the S curves to my home. One jumps at me.
What did I mean by this
>>
I had a recurring character in 3 dreams through out my life, it's a dog sized white worm, with moth wings and a human face.
>>
I was sitting around, and feeling really bad. Then I started chain smoking on my couch and rolling around in pure ecstasy. I smoked like 12 cigarettes lucidly.
>>
>>18862039
It was towards the end of a hectic dream about me patching up a wall of my house that has been under repair while it was raining and I was trying to keep my cat from getting out and my chickens were all over the place, coming out of closets n' shit, I get that I don't feel in control, right?
But after that I ended up in a ballroom scenario in fancy dress and I was whisked away from my bf by Fabio and he turned into Flash Gordon and we danced elegantly away before I woke up. Probably just my own comic relief...
>>
>>18884080
I want to clarify that my chickens are not usually in the house, they have a nice coop like normal chickens.
>>
File: received_1484086451636839.jpg (86KB, 736x1030px) Image search: [Google]
received_1484086451636839.jpg
86KB, 736x1030px
The start of the dream started really normal. I was at this grocery store with my mom and one of my friends at the time. We were in the check out line and I did a double take cause there was this lady standing like right outside of the main doors wearing like this mask thing and she looked pretty out of place. So my mom forgets something and tells me and my friend to meet her in the car. I point out the lady to my friend and she just kind of shrugs it off. So were walking out, and I see the lady standing in the middle of the parking lot and a car comes out of nowhere about to hit the lady, so I jump in front and push the lady and get knocked out by the car. So I wake up in this like underground cell thing, I'm really not sure how to describe it. i'm freaking out cause there's no light besides some torches throughout this underground labyrinth. I just start roaming around and I see these. . . things on meat hooks and on the floor and just everywhere. The best way to describe it is pulled pork.
Literally just shredded flesh all around me. So I freak out and just start running as fast as I can to find any way out of this place. I eventually end up in this big opening and there's just fleshy half shredded bodies everywhere I look, and that lady is just in the middle of the room. I'm just staring at her, and want to scream but too frozen to move. She eventually points up, and I look up to where she's pointing and it's this very sketchy rope and ladder type thing. Anyway I climb up this ladder thing and push my way up through a manhole and I'm standing in the middle of the parking, where I got hit. I've known three other people who've had this woman in their dreams. Could you please interoperate this for me?
>>
>>18862039
Tfw you've got a cool dream you want to share, but you're using it for the basis of an original idea for a project you're working on so you can't share it.
>>
i sit at a bus station and i see my ex gf, she comes up to me and we talk for a bit. then her current bf, a very large guy, comes up to her and starts yelling at her and before i can intefere he hits her, i jump from my place torwards him and she stops me. he looks at me, smirking and going away, then she gets up tells me "im ok" and follows him
>>
I'm at my grandmother's apartment and I freeze the world and boil ethanol in order to breathe. My sister comes back and I act like a cat. We go out and walk around. The rest I've forgotten, though I think I saw Rick there at some point (from rick n morty)
>>
In my car and it starts rolling down the hill in front of my house, breaks dont work and hand brake is doing minimal. I then take my foot off the break because fuck it, and start picking and speed and speeding down and rolling the car
>>
>>18875344
Youre gay for your mate, and are worried about aging. Stop eating fatty foods.
>>
>>18884605
Youre weak and cant fight for your gf, its making you worried she will/is leaving you for a stronger/better bf.
>>
I finally got a pentakill in league of legends
>>
>>18884942
You know what don't interpret that nevermind
Thread posts: 281
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.