[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Essential Occult Reading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: Thoth's Gift.jpg (179KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
Thoth's Gift.jpg
179KB, 960x639px
Daily I awaken clearer to the truth of energy and our existence as Light. What I have learned I have gleaned for myself, as is my way, because while I do long for a proper guide, I trust the intellects of few guides on account of their ignorances or potential superiority and will to mislead.

Among you are surely fools. Yet also among you, the presence of the opposite is sure, and so it is you I ask: What books Need I read?

I desire to understand the light, to strengthen my own, and to fully digest the absolute mechanics of our situation of Life, free of the slant-minded rantings of the depraved or the silver lies of the failed masters.

I have waded long through the sewage and made much out of it, yet I know I am still far from where I feel I will be, so I ask the fairer of you, please, offer me the direction that is pure.
>>
the 'mistake' of honesty to most.
bump for those exceptional.
Please hear me.
>>
File: agrippa.jpg (624KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
agrippa.jpg
624KB, 500x698px
>>
I play the game to learn. Go with the flow, little resistance, trust your intuition. Just go out and live your day the way you think the universe wants you to and observe
>>
>>18861949
This has been the best book for me. Hope it helps!
>The Law of One.
>llresearch.org for the official site
>lawofone.info for the entire series +search function.

:)
>>
Also sorry to parade religion but a secret red pill

soul.org
Rosicrucian
>>
>>18861949
A good starting place is the bhagavad gita
>>
File: 1488877071980.jpg (128KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488877071980.jpg
128KB, 900x900px
http://crystalinks.com/emerald.html
>>
>>18861949
You can also go over to the /omg/ thread and ask this question, if you don't get answers you're looking for ITT
>>
File: Zen.jpg (19KB, 225x346px) Image search: [Google]
Zen.jpg
19KB, 225x346px
The Way of Zen by Alan Watts

Really helps clarify some things. Very informative and inspiring.
>>
>>18861949
>Effects archaic way of speech
>Terrible grammar
>Asks what books they need to read
>Among you are surely fools

How do you not see the irony in this?
>>
You seem like you don't know shit.
>>
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/

THE SECRET TEACHINGS OF ALL AGES

by Manly P. Hall
>>
>>18861949
The Urantia book
>>
>>18864207
they won't, but luckily we get to sit back and watch :).

OP, go read in search of the miraculous by PD ouspensky.
>>
The Bible
Bhagavad Gita
Tibetian Book of the Dead
All the Golden Dawn Libers
Magic Black and White

Meditate,Meditae,Meditate

Take what you need from each book,none of them are gospel,but man made.You may need to read them more than once.
>>
>>18861949
Tibetan book of the dead. I read the graham coleman edition, but you don't have to by any means.
>>
>>18866447
Add the Zohar, Upanishads and Vedic texts if interested
>>
>>18861949
Read the stars themselves. Nature is the only teach you need, if you are open to her guidance.
>>
>>18867362
Yea I'm gonna say backgrounds in astronomy/astrology, history, geography, theology, anthropology, statistics, language arts, fine arts, at the very least, would be important
>>
Falun Dafa
>>
>>18867436
>astronomy/astrology
>implying they're equivalent
Come on bro, on is a science the other is baseless superstition. And no, exploring occult does not imply beeing gullible and buying into bs.
>>
Kenneth Grant's Typhonian Trilogies are the best I've found in the western occult tradition--start with the first book, The Magickal Revival, which is a powerful and insightful exegesis on the works of several prominent practitioners including Crowley, Spare, and Fortune. I imagine they are hard to follow if you're not well educated and already a practitioner, as he rejects the principle of non-contradiction in logic, drops a lot of names, and uses a fair amount of ancient Greek. I view it as a waste of time to read texts obviously written by those who have not crossed the abyss, and Grant very clearly demonstrates an understanding only one who has done so could possess.
>>
Why can't you niggas just grasp the fact that satan has decieved the fuck out of humanity and is turning you against jesus?

Why can't you see he WANTS you to learn all this esoteric shit.
>>
>>18864207
Right? No one talks like that. Please stop. Talk like a normal person, my dude.
>>
>>18868255
I've read the Satanic Bible and it's what made me fully understand that there is no god and there is no satan. We're just humans. Here by chance. Scientific explanations helped too.

Get your pious head out of your holier than thou ass and smell the roses. "Satan" is free will. "Satan" is exploration and discovery. "Satan" is human curiosity. We should read different religious/philosophical books so we can better understand our fellow man and each others cultures.

Don't be so quick to willingly refuse knowledge and wisdom, friend.
>>
>>18864175
alan watts was an alcoholic hack. lots of asian zen practitioners think hes retarded, hes just the poster boy for coolzenstuffmannnn. also OP you sound like a faggot
>>
File: GnosticJHVH.jpg (110KB, 379x500px) Image search: [Google]
GnosticJHVH.jpg
110KB, 379x500px
>>18868255
>stop learning things. the borg commands it!
>>
>>18868286

Yes, worship me and disguise it as metaphors for free will you stupid cuck!
>>
as crystals to rock we all fall down
>>
>>18868927
>alcoholic
yes
>hack
negative

" when a student of Suzuki's disparaged Watts by saying "we used to think he was profound until we found the real thing", Suzuki "fumed with a sudden intensity", saying, "You completely miss the point about Alan Watts! You should notice what he has done. He is a great bodhisattva."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Watts#cite_note-44
>>
>>18870012
y u mad, tho?
>>
>>18870052

She needs so many heads on her man, because he gets sick of her every 3 seconds.
>>
>>18868255

Good shill, very well crafted!
>>
>>18870052

The only emotion in such a sexual relationship is the cuck watching.
>>
>>18867577
I didn't imply they are epuivalent at all. They go hand in hand. It's ok if you don't think placement of stars and planets don't have any effect on anything, though. I wouldn't expect you to.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.