[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bruno Borges - Books Decryption

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

File: 1491414819634.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1491414819634.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>
vimos que o caminho facil é uma

reta, sem curvas, retilinea e uniforme, no ent-
anto, o caminho dificil é bem apresentado como
tendo inumeras curvaturas, e justamentw por
não ser uniforme, não se pode ver, difer-
entemente da ilusão acarretada nos que seg-
uem o caminho facil em achar que estão vendo
o final da trilha, este novo rumo sera cheio de
barreiras e poucos não os que se determinam a
elas.

para se ter uma devida nosão (noção) do
quão ardiloso é permear este percurso a-
ssim como glorioso e virtuoso, basta que nos
baseemos na vida de grandes homens que vi-
eram para a terra. Contudo, é necessario pr-
imeiro apreender quanto as formas de se se-
guir essa direção. Eelas serão divididas em d
uas também. Desta vez não sera classificada c-
or os que ja tem a resposta,sendo ela falsa, e
os que não vão atras das mesmas. Mas sim dos q-
(ue) ja tem a resposta, sendo ela correta, e os q-
atras dela com todo vigor.
r-se-ia me questionar sobre o
tem a verdade absoluta,
que passar perlas d-
mas isto seri-
sarar a

(MIDDLE COLUMN AFTER DRAWING)

usca da verdade absoluta, o que ali vagueia

não quereda retroceder, pois que, uma vez e?-
tando com a verdade, ele estara liberto do v-
éu da ilusão. As barreiras são cada vez mai-
ores e em grande escala, talvez por isso q-
ue eu goste de imaginar o continuo padaro-
xal como um verdadeiro e complicado labirinto.
A palavra "paradoxo" remete-se a
inerencia com a verdade absoluta, ?

ao que parece, é impossivel se? ?-
lo home o no nivel evolutivo atual, no en-
ueles que a procurar a grande v-

TRANSLATION

We have seen that the easy way is a
Straight, curved, straight and uniform, within the
The hard way is well presented as
Having numerous curvatures, and
Not be uniform, it can not be seen,
Of the illusion entailed in those who
Uem the easy way to think that they are seeing
>>
>>18861732
The end of the trail, this new course will be full of
Barriers and few are not those that determine
they.

To have a proper sense (notion) of the
How tricky is to permeate this a-
As glorious and virtuous, it is sufficient that we
The life of great men who have seen
Were to the earth. However, it is necessary to
To learn how to
Direction. These will be divided into d
Uas too. This time it will not be classified c-
Those who already have the answer, being false, and
Those who do not go behind them. But of the q-
(Ue) already has the answer, being correct, and the q-
Behind her with all vigor.
I would ask myself about the
Has the absolute truth,
Who pass pearls d-
But this seri-
Heal

Of absolute truth, that which wanders there
Do not want to go back, since, once and?
With the truth, he will be delivered from the v-
Of illusion. The barriers are increasingly
And large scale, perhaps that is why q-
I like to imagine the continuous padaro-
As a true and complicated maze.
The word "paradox" refers to
Inherent with absolute truth,?
It seems impossible, is it? ? -
Or at the current evolutionary level, not
Who are looking for the great v-

the search of absolute truth, what wanders there
do not want to go back, because, once, and? - with the truth, he will be freed from the veil of illusion
The barriers are each time bigger
and in large scale, maybe that's why
I would like to imagine the paradoxal continuous as a real and complicated maze.
The word "paradox" refers to
Inherence with an absolute truth
Apparently, it's impossible to? ? -
the man in current evolutionary level, ?? that seek the great truth
>>
File: 1491414580931.jpg (178KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491414580931.jpg
178KB, 1920x1080px
Eu posso dizer que tive muita sorte em
decorrer sobre este tema. Tudo começou com a

tentativa de criar um livro melhor que os
meus antecedentes. Se bem que eu ainda não
tenho nenhum livro completamente escrito.
Entretanto, a excitacão em escrever sobre um
tema unico me fizera delinear sobre um
possivel ensaio. Com o unico objetivo

melhorar a escrita e me fazer sentir
preparado para livro a tanto esperado. Sim,
isto mesmo! Este ensaio afoi como se pode
dizer, um "freestyle", algo que
corriqueiramente foi pensado de imediapo, e
começou com uma jogatina para ver se meu
portugues estava fluente e transcorrendo de
forma direta para o leitor.

Assim que comecei a escrever, pensei em
coisas diferentes do tema que eu queria.
Antes era apenas como forma de rascunho, mas
nas primeiras linhas logo me deparei com
uma ideia nova, tanto quanto uma boa
possibilidade de ter sucesso dobrado ainda
não escrevi o livro que desejava, mas este ja
foi para mim uma amostra de um ilimitado
potencial que tenho ao longo da vida.

As perguntas que escolhi neste ensaio,
são justamente aquelas que aperceao ofuscada
nos tempos atuais incrivel quando
estudamos a historia e descobrimos que os

antigos ponderavam em respeito a tais
questões muito mais que os novos e que com o
avanço tecnologico e as facilidades de
vida o tempo parado das pessoas não os fazem
agir com impeto para sanar tais questões
sendo que se os seres humanos que tem sua
vida facilitada e se encontram no comodismo
buscassem apreender respostas para tais
>>
>>18861768
TRANSLATION

Introduction

I can say that I was very lucky in
This topic. It all started with
Attempt to create a better book than the
My background. Although I have not yet
I have no completely written book.
However, the excitement in writing about a
Unique theme had made me delineate about a
Test possible. With the sole objective
Improve writing and make me feel
Prepared for a long awaited book. Yes,
that's right! This essay
Say, a "freestyle", something that
Was thought to be straightforward, and
Started with a game to see if my
Portuguese was fluent and
Way to the reader.

As soon as I started to write, I
Different things from the theme that I wanted.
Before, it was only a sketchy form, but
In the first few lines I soon came across
A new idea, as well as a good
Possibility of success yet doubled
I did not write the book I wanted, but it was already
Was for me a sample of an unlimited
Potential that I have throughout my life.

The questions I chose in this essay,
They are precisely those who perceive obfuscated
In modern times when
We studied the history and discovered that the
Concerned with respect to such
Many more questions than the new ones and that
Technological advancement and the
Life people's downtime do not make them
Act with impetus to remedy such issues
Being that the human beings who have their
Facilitated life and are in the
To seek answers to such questions.
>>
Petter Amundsen apparently can help with the validation of the decryption. Someone is contacting him?
>>
>>18861784
A guy posted an email here to work with contacting him. check it there >>18858952
>>
>>
File: 1258309373612.jpg (53KB, 400x236px) Image search: [Google]
1258309373612.jpg
53KB, 400x236px
Threads spamming this same book promotion topic:

>>18858967
>>18860943
>>18856374
>>18862191
>>18851824
>>18837546
>>18855136
>>18860171
>>18862065
>>18861685
>>
>>18862456
Have you used it yet?
>>
im from brazil its all bullshit from a guy who discovered how to use media in his favor.
>>
>>18861784
Get his number will phone tonight. Offline for 13 more hours. Send to guy with email... posted in other threads
>>
>>18861784
@boteswaine is his twitter handle... wake this mofo up. He's a genius
>>
Nice job, finally something concrete.

>>18863355
We know, no one cares, now go back to wherever you came from.
>>
>>18861768
Would be nice to get another page, it's just an introduction.
>>
how can people take a guy who draws fake anime transmutation circles on the floor seriously?
>>
>>18863479
As you wish
>>
File: 1491414507259s.jpg (3KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
1491414507259s.jpg
3KB, 125x70px
Cyphers 18859047
CE

C Ecdham
Wed 05/04/2017 17:26
To:
Alguem One ([email protected]);

Save to OneDrive - Personal

decifrado paragrafo:

convem agora delinear as outras visitas, sendo contrarias aquelas. bom, nao ha muito o que se transpor aqui, uma vez que já falamos sobre o meio social e o lugar que pertence sua grande maioria, entao estarao aqueles do c.d a todo instante visitando os costumes dos caminho facil, e e por essa ação costumeira que se vos apresenta a fidelidade excelsa dos proprios, pois que, se tudo indica que eles estao a toda hora a visitar o caminho facil, por este ultimo ser maioria e os cercarem, entao eles ja teriam disposiçoes para decidir

TRANSLATION

>It is now appropriate to delineate the other visits, being contrary to those. Well, there is not much that transposes here, since we have already talked about the social environment and the place that belongs to the great majority, then there will be those of the cd at all times visiting the customs of the easy way, and by this customary action that If you show the lofty fidelity of your own, since, if everything indicates that they are at all times to visit the easy way, for the latter to be majority and surround them, then they would have provisions to decide
>>
>>18863508
Made a mistake there
>>
Im from Brazil
E tenho um recado para os brasileiro!
O acre não existe e o Bruno fugiu desse teatro para mostrar ao mundo como são feitas as mentiras do governo!
>>
Keep it in a single thread you fucking monkeys.
>>
this monkey man will never ever tell the truth and he got the attention and the money and all of you huehuehue got pranked so stop with this shit
>>
>>18864158
>>18864158
>>18864158
this

get fucked, shill
>>
>>18861685
STAY IN ONE THREAD, YOU FUCKING MORONS
>>
File: quarto4.jpg (89KB, 641x503px) Image search: [Google]
quarto4.jpg
89KB, 641x503px
>>
File: 1491541741329.jpg (167KB, 1000x626px) Image search: [Google]
1491541741329.jpg
167KB, 1000x626px
>>
>>18861732

Those words separation are wrong. When he say something about the path not being straight, maybe he's leaving some clue about how to read his own texts.
>>
File: IMG_3200.jpg (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3200.jpg
1MB, 1280x1280px
So far, we find what amounts to beautiful uses of language. Artful. But if he used this network to build a following, through disappearing, the Anons won't rest until it's been outed. That might have been the first mistake. If he is legitimately missing, I hope he is located. On the other side of it, what about this text is useful? If it's just a reiteration of things that are basically known, if not accepted as fact, then your insulting our intelligence. As a group. Just so your aware.
>>
>>18867099
There's probably a subtext in all of it.

Historically, authors of magic and alchemy created traps intended to fool those who were unworthy.
>>
>>18867099
Artful? His language is prolix and his ideas are completely cliche.
>>
File: acremanualescoteiro2.jpg (280KB, 780x570px) Image search: [Google]
acremanualescoteiro2.jpg
280KB, 780x570px
>>18863502

He was also inspired by Duck Donald's boyscout manual
>>
File: chave02.jpg (93KB, 984x616px) Image search: [Google]
chave02.jpg
93KB, 984x616px
>>18867854
It doesn't look like he did. The correspondence of letters he used was different. Pigpen cipher exists as early as the 18th century.
>>
>>18867901

That's the thing. It is no new cypher of any kind.
>>
A site collecting all translations available

https://trello.com/b/YKCHM0hD/giordano-bruno-borges
>>
>>18868333
A cipher not being original doesn't mean it's bad. But the point being raised here is that because it was taken from Duck Donald, then the whole thing is silly and not worthy being cared about. And what I'm saying is that the cipher wasn't invented by that specific boyscout manual, it already existed since a long time ago.
>>
Tl;dr
Bumping because I remember seeing that in a dream
>>
File: dmAaDm.jpg (36KB, 318x320px) Image search: [Google]
dmAaDm.jpg
36KB, 318x320px
Gaara Kid
http://abcnews.go.com/US/MindMoodNews/story?id=4430328
Vegeta Kid
http://geektyrant.com/news/kid-gets-stung-by-400-bees-trying-to-be-like-vegeta-in-dragon-ball-z
Itachi Kid
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2226324/Russian-teen-leaps-apartment-block-seeing-favourite-Japanese-cartoon-character-die-television.html

Now we have the Edward Kid

Anyone else?
>>
>>18868582
whats your point?
>>
>>18868582
I've met two kids when I was younger that broke their legs because they had superman's cape and tried to fly. Some of them are really that dumb.
>>
>>18867854
That comes from the masons' cypher.
>>
There is nothing connected to aliens or Bruno or anything new or interesting in his texts. It is just a repetitive shit of well known information from psycology. Like, look at this decrypted part:

In other words, our key role here is to show that self-knowledge leads to being less influenced by the environment and having more of the innate characteristics, and this takes into account the discovery of its
Intelligence [im]. And that the lack of self-knowledge, in turn, leads to being more influenced by the environment and less by the innate and the [im] characteristics.

Really? Did anyone here really didn't know that? And he gives it as a totaly innovative idea.

The hype to promote this book was a good idea and well done. But the book itself is crap, that people study dyring the first year in University, about Freud and all that.

He wanted his 5 minutes of fame, he got it, now he reads all that and thinks he is awesome.

I really hoped there was some interesting idea behind all the text, but no. Aliens pictures and everything was just to create more hype.

I personally would recommend him to start carrer in PR and marketing, because it's obvious he's better at that than at banal psycological or physolofical ideas.
>>
And also some people say, there is a lot of text, 12 handwritten books, there must be something there, and all those drawings...

Well, have you read the decripted parts? If not, do it here: https://trello.com/b/YKCHM0hD/giordano-bruno-borges

Someone said very precisely, it's a word salad, the one we used to write in university times when we had to have 60 pages in our projects and had only 20. Some pseudoscientific bullshit that could be expressed in one sentence, instead he is chewing and chewing the same idea again and again, trying to use complicated vocabuary to sound smart.

To not seem unfounded, let's analyze.

Everyone has read the part about Camino dificile, Difficult path.

Those who haven't - here it is:
>>
"DIFFICULT PATH
For millions of years the human being have been trying to find answers to questions like "what's the meaning of life"? Philosophy, as it seems, appears to have originated from Thales of Miletus mid 700 a.C., seeks to find traces of questions without answers. The profound research for absolute truth comes from philosophy, and when we speak about easy or difficult paths we are referring to this kind of theorem.
It is easy to accept what you have been taught since childhood was wrong. The hard part is, when you are an adult, to understand that you were taught wrong what you thought was right since childhood. In other words, if you fit in someplace where the stimuli of the environment determined to you a certain behavior, making it at mercy of beliefs already provided and well established in dogmas and rituals, with a concentrated mass of people on them; or allowing you to conform, accepting the concept of happiness and the meaning of life embedded by media and society, then clearly you are part of the easy path to the search of absolute truth.
If you by any chance fits the second option, meaning, the one who suspected of all the series of beliefs that were rooted into you, then this has everything to be an investigator of truth of the things around you, going through a more complicated path, on which a minority risks with bravery."

Plus in the beginning of this thread there are also decrypted parts about hard or easy way, you can go read them.
>>
>>18869247
that was actually well written and neither repetitive nor redundant
>>
And it´s only a small part about a complicated vs easy path that is written on the walls and everywhere.

By this rant he tries to retell in his own words what had already been said by real phylosophers, like Aristotle (in about 340 b.c.).

Plus to make it more tempting for teenagers to read, there is an idea of "not following a herd". Like, you are not stupid, you are different! You are choosing the hard path and follow your way! It is popular now, to have esoterical thoughts.

That is also related to the comment he left under the article about russian schizophrenicб who was digging dead girls 3-11, mummified them and had them in his room. He had a cute explanation tho: "Those were not corpse, those were bodies. I wanted to preserve them till the moment when science will be able to clone people, so that those girls could live the life they never had".
>>
So let's see what we have.

Ideas of other phylosophers from many books he read that he retells with complicated vocabulary + the simpliest code ever, so that it could be easily read.
The idea of not following the beaten track and not believing what everyone believes.
Popular ideas of being a rabel.
Installation to create hype.

Installation is without doubt good. Really good. Anything else - not.

But people will read that book trying to find the Holy Graal that the new Giordano Bruno has discovered.

Tho we must admit - he is almost like an alchemist - found a way to turn his useless book into money. (Just think that if not this hype, he's have to go to publishers and explain why a phylosophical student's book should be oublished and why people will buy it. Now he doesn't have to do it.)

Guys, there is no.
>>
>>18869256
This is 10 lines. He has 12 books of that there. Read the things guys translated, follow the trello link.
>>
Just to not seem a simple hater - there are many scientists who believe that we have troubles with physics and other sciences (like, we can't explain some things and we have to say just "well, let is be so, because we thing this is how it works, but we can't prove it").

My granddad wrote a scientific work that tried to prove that chemistry is based on the wrong ideas. Like, really.

It was a work that contained scientific proofs and a lot of research behind it. So I must admit I was very curious at first, hoping the guy really found some new idea, and I was very disappointed to know that it's nothing but a mix of prominent phylosophers of all times.

:(
>>
https://discord.gg/8nQJf

link to discord server (also for cicada 3301)
>>
This is from his journal, the books are just a history of knowledge. His purpose is to let us know about the truth he received from the aliens.

XVII.1.a the way of victory, with the construction of a heliocentric system, the force of deceiving ourselves, the beginning of the sound of the trumpets. The charming angel, welcomed among us, harmless and manipulated, began. His return would be for ever, right? But now the hard way is here. You want to see, come with me, believe in your heart, our abode will be safe and the great beast will not affect us, we will break the door ...

XVII.1.b after 36500 suns, a new beginning, but the same story. Four generations pass in this period, artificial memory does not translate into experience and learning. The same story, different characters, an isolated act, put under the rug. Come, your heart will dictate the way, we will survive, it began, I had to take the first step. 36500 moons, everything will pass under the light, but this time children blinded by pride will not be so lucky, because this time it will be our last chance. The heliocentric system lowered us in importance, gave us possibilities, but they do not exist, there is no exit plan and our ship is sinking ...
>>
Omg more
>>
Well the white robes are very similar to what they wore in Atlantis..
>>
>>18871346
Shut up you fucking gimp
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.