[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crazy ass band

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
9KB, 480x360px
So I've came across this band called "Galaggh/Stalaggh" is pretty fucking weird but at the same time, art.

I don't feel like explaining EXACTLY what the hell this band is so read this shit. - https://weirdestbandintheworld.com/2013/05/08/stalagghgulaggh/

tl;dr - a nihilistic band is bored so they get together and create some horrific music that includes actual audio/vocals of mentally disturbed people screaming at each other, this is pretty much all of the songs and it's fucking scary.
>>
>ADVERTISEMENT DETECTED
>>
>>18861093
how is
> a nihilistic band is bored so they get together and create some horrific music that includes actual audio/vocals of mentally disturbed people screaming at each other
fucking art???
>>
>>1886115
Because maybe if you were to research more about this topic you would actually fucking see as to why it's art, dumbass.
>>
File: fuck off.jpg (2KB, 125x117px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.jpg
2KB, 125x117px
>>18861160
I got enough information from your description of your pseudo artistic bullshit here. Thank you.
>>
>>18861093
I don't see why you wouldn't wanna describe this.
Basically two guys who worked at a mental institution somehow got permission to 'borrow' some mental patients for 'scream therapy'. During the recording one of the patients apparently tried to kill one of the musicians and it was allegedly caught on tape and put on the album.
>>
>>18861196
>description of your pseudo artistic bullshit here.
>pseudo artistic

the artists themselfs dont consider their stuff art.

basically (well, it the story is true)
>guy from the band work at mental institution
>his and the band believe all humans should be killed
>want to make music that would make people suicide
>use mental patients because their pain would be real instead of black metal screams.
>they get the mental patients and tell they will do scream therapy
>go to a studio and record it while they improvise harsh noise song
>go to a abondoned place and they break stuff while they also record stuff
>then at a studio the musicians listen to the previous recordings and improvise harsh noise over it.
>band name is called stalaggh and released 3 albums.
>then they created a new project called gulaggh
>the idea is now to improvise using classical instruments instead of improvising harsh noise
>they will also release 3 albums and no new project willl start.
>they dont do live shows because they think shows make peole have fun and this is not the point of their music
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.