[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Info on Bruno Disappearance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: BrunoET.jpg (335KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
BrunoET.jpg
335KB, 1600x900px
The following is ripped from another site and post, not my work but highly interesting.

Ok so after looking through a few books I can conclude that the symbol on the ground and the statue placed within it was some kind of attempt to capture Baruel (this is the master of all arts, and teacher of man) the circle itself is a strange over protective summoning symbol.

Though the only point of reference to this style of symbol comes from a modern reprint of a 1524 Book of Johannes Faustus (most copies where ordered destroyed by the NAZI and oddly by the Catholic Church during the 1930's. I have a reprint that was made for me off of an Original surviving manuscript) Faustus describes the encounter with Baruel as being maddening, as if your life has been filled with knowledge and you must write what you know in order to not die.

Oddly there is a small note that was scribed by John Heydon in his 1662 discourse "The Harmony of the world, Angles, Stars, Planets, Earth" This isn't the whole title, but people often wrote paragraphs as titles back then it seems. Anyways Heydon warned against summoning Baruel since it had driven man to madness of writing.

The only other point to this was a 1920's note book I got my hands on back in the day, written by a groupie of Crowley that described a fellow conjuror that had gone mad after trying to summon a spirit of knowledge. This person had apparently written all these pages of information and wrote on walls, floors, celling, his skin, and died since he refused to eat until he had written all that he knew. Then in the note book it stated that a few days after seeing the fellow conjuror he had died from mal-nourishment while writing in some unknown language.
>>
>>18860943
Do you have any photos of the pages?
>>
>>18860974
No I am not original poster of this information.
>>
>>18860979
then why make the thread... don't my waste time.
>>
Other threads on THIS SAME FUCKING TOPIC:

>>18858967
>>18856374
>>18851824
>>18837546
>>18855136
>>18860163
>>18860171
>>
>>18861236
read the first line you fucking spastic
>>
I don't know who is crazier, this guy or the ones wasting they time on the old thread trying to decipher the babbling of a nutcase... There is zero /x/ on this story.
>>
:)
>>
>>18861696
ya there is
>>
File: 1491482542375.jpg (50KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
1491482542375.jpg
50KB, 576x576px
>>
put all this shit in one thread you goddamn maniac
>>
>>18861294
Is the fucker, he is doing that!
>>
Only Faust work published in 1524 is the Manual Höllenzwang. Here's a PDF.
>http://www.digi-hub.de/viewer/image/BV042549702/4/
There is no such sigil, and other mentions of Baruel do not mention him as a master of knowledge. He is only ever mentioned as a subservient of Magot and Kore
>>
give.the.radio.back.steven>>18862581
>>
lul
Extremly clever publicity for the soon to be published teachings. The occult and mystery market is huge and this has got the attention of all of them. Slowly drip some more intriguie and deeper mystery over the next few months and I'm sure the publicised manuscripts will sell like hot cakes
>>
>>18860943
With so many threads being spammed about the same topic, I'm starting to think it's some advertising tactic. Or just monkeys being monkeys.
>>
>>18864139
The "books" will be "translated" and become "merchandise" so the kids "work" doesn't go to "waste"

It's why their is almost no occult, it's been polluted.
>>
>>18860943
STICK TO ONE GODDAMN THREAD, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS
>>
I REALLY HOPE YOU'RE HERE BRANDON
>>
>>18860943
>Mod Endorsed Shitposting
>>
>>18860943
Brazigger here, this shit is 100% bullshit. Most of the "deciphered" texts are on par with the musings of an edgy 14yo on reddit. This is probably just a hoax to get attention or the kid is genuinely nuts.
>>
>>18864417
I wonder how it will be when he comes back, and he has all the world talking about his stuff, and he'll have to explain that alot of the things are, well, bulshit.

I've seen some photos of the room and some of the symbols, since I don't believe messiahs or ayy lmaos, I can only imagine most of that stuff is either consciously forced or deliriums of a insane mind. If he's been watching the news (now international news too), he must be afraid to be back.

If he wanted to be known he got his wish. Now he has alot of explaining to do, if he manages to man up
>>
>>18864537
>
nobody will give a single fuck in 1 month so he better get the shekels fast selling his crap
>>
>>18860943
Kill yourself
>>
File: caso bruno.jpg (47KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
caso bruno.jpg
47KB, 540x960px
Look at the symbol found in his closet, CICADA 3301
>>
>>18864705
He probably mixed all sorts of pop cult obscure stuff going around nowdays
>>
>>18864735
1. There is nothing extraordinary (in the sense of paranormality) in this case, so forget abduction and aliens;
2. The encryption he used is very simple, he just replaced one character of the alphabet with another one he invented;
3. He left a hint of the meaning of the characters, which reinforces that he himself invented them;
4. The characters are taken from a Scout book;
5. It is very convenient for parents to be on vacation so that they have time to set up the whole scene;
5. He was interested in launching the "project" and his books;
6. Is It All About Marketing?
>>
>>18860943
I hope you Know Faustus was a fictional character, in a fictional story, this one likely being the version by Christopher Marlowe.
>>
>>18864767
"Yes".

Or nigga really just be cray
>>
>>18860943
Die in a fire
>>
What's the source of that painting? did he do it himself
>>
>>18864810
He painted himself
>>
His cryptography is based on the Boy Scouts Manual (page 70) ...
>>
He's already dead.
>>
holy chety
>>
They live, we sleep...
>>
File: bruno001.jpg (156KB, 1000x626px) Image search: [Google]
bruno001.jpg
156KB, 1000x626px
>>
I just want to say two words: ET Bilú! What a piada, man! Brazil is such a crappy country, hate living here... :(

This video says it all: (youtube.com/watch?v=cyGx4e5Q-Nw)
>>
File: hr_giger_mordor_V-vi.jpg (93KB, 522x750px) Image search: [Google]
hr_giger_mordor_V-vi.jpg
93KB, 522x750px
>>
XVII.1.a o caminho da vitória, com a construção de um sistema heliocêntrico, a força de nos iludirmos, o início do toque das trombetas. O anjo charmoso, acolhido entre nós, inofensivo e manipulado, deu início. A volta Dele seria para nunca, certo? Mas agora o caminho difícil está aqui. Você quer ver, venha comigo, acredite em seu coração, nossa morada será segura e a grande besta não nos afetará, nós arrombaremos a porta...
>>
>>18866176
Why did he write in cypher? If the text was mean to be public and it's not supposed to be kept secret... and a Cypher easy as fuck.... this kid is just larping like a fucking /x/phile on steroids
>>
>>18866176
XVII.1.b após 36500 sóis, um novo início, mas a mesma história. Quatro gerações se passam nesse período, a memória artificial não se traduz em experiência e aprendizado. A mesma história, personagens diferentes, um ato isolado, coloque em baixo do tapete. Venha, seu coração ditaráo caminho, sobreviveremos, começou, tive que dar o primeiro passo. 36500 luas, tudo passará debaixo da luz, mas desta vez as crianças cegas pelo orgulho não terão a mesma sorte, pois desta vez esta será nossa última chance. O sistema heliocêntrico nos rebaixou de importância, nos deu possibilidades, mas elas não existem, não existe plano de saída e nosso navio está afundando...
>>
>>18864767

4. The characters are taken from a Scout book;

Actually, they look alike, but it was not the same characters
>>
A site collecting all translations available

https://trello.com/b/YKCHM0hD/giordano-bruno-borges
>>
This is the real deal, from his journal handwritten in Portuguese:

XVII.1.a the way of victory, with the construction of a heliocentric system, the force of deceiving ourselves, the beginning of the sound of the trumpets. The charming angel, welcomed among us, harmless and manipulated, began. His return would be for ever, right? But now the hard way is here. You want to see, come with me, believe in your heart, our abode will be safe and the great beast will not affect us, we will break the door ...

XVII.1.b after 36500 suns, a new beginning, but the same story. Four generations pass in this period, artificial memory does not translate into experience and learning. The same story, different characters, an isolated act, put under the rug. Come, your heart will dictate the way, we will survive, it began, I had to take the first step. 36500 moons, everything will pass under the light, but this time children blinded by pride will not be so lucky, because this time it will be our last chance. The heliocentric system lowered us in importance, gave us possibilities, but they do not exist, there is no exit plan and our ship is sinking ...
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.