[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MIRRORS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Death-Mirror.jpg (125KB, 544x720px) Image search: [Google]
Death-Mirror.jpg
125KB, 544x720px
Post spoopy things concerning them.
>>
File: artofthedoublecross.jpg (6KB, 246x138px) Image search: [Google]
artofthedoublecross.jpg
6KB, 246x138px
>>18860905

>In Organic Chemistry mirrored molecules via the left or right hand path go by the term "Chirality", obviously a re-nomer of the term "spirality".

>You as a biological organism only have the biological equipment to use and metabolize one of the "paths" that sugar is produced in; even though via the process of photosynthesis the sugar is produced in a 50/50 ratio.

>This means that, for some reason, a full 50% of the energy harvest from the sun goes to waste for no "apparent" reason.

>Most people do not find the above facts "spooky".
>>
File: busting.gif (866KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
busting.gif
866KB, 245x230px
>>18860905
>It was me. I looked into a mirror and saw myself... but I was backwards.
>>
File: hC3FA05E7.jpg (56KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
hC3FA05E7.jpg
56KB, 500x532px
>>18860988
>>
>>18860965
That is....Damn weird my nigga.

Got this from a thread a few days ago, haven't tried it yet but i dunno. what do you guy's think?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F0vpMZA7VQqkawnUlwLPWcKfffneZuk7W0p_hlKxp7Q/view
>>
>>18860965
>>You as a biological organism only have the biological equipment to use and metabolize one of the "paths" that sugar is produced in; even though via the process of photosynthesis the sugar is produced in a 50/50 ratio.

except that's wrong.
>>
>>18861539
Gonna just leave it at that?
>>
>>18861567
Yes. It's written by someone who has no understanding of organic chemistry and is outright wrong. It's just made up.
>>
>>18861601
Molto bene. Anything creepy about mirrors to take this guys place?
>>
>>18860905
Well, one of the stranger shit I've seen is related to a mirror, but my english sucks, so I hope I can write it well.

>Be me, 11 years old, share room with older sister
>Room across the corridor is empty, it can been seen from my bed
>There's old stuff stored there, including a crappy big mirror, left half reflects shit distorted so it's almost useless
>Said room has always scared me just because it's inhabited, always leave the door open because I feel safer that way
>One night I wake up, casually look towards the room and I see a glowing white shapeless thing reflected on the mirror, just floating there and shining
>Can't tell if it's really being reflected or if it's inside the mirror
>For some reason I feel more intrigued than scared
>Wake up my sister so she can confirm I'm not crazy or making up bullshit
>She's a chicken so of course she says no
>But she's also kinda bully and makes me keep watching and tell her what's happening.
>I leave my bed because I really want to see it from a shorter distance, I'm a curious stupid kid
>Not-so-bully-after-all sister doesn't let me go there
>Light eventually disappears
>Occasional strange crap began happening in the house after that night

Now that I think about it, it's obvious that the white thing wasn't a reflection, otherwise I couldn't see shit on the mirror, because it was a very shiny light.
>>
>>18861526
There is a whole community surrounding this phenomenon. Some people think it is bs, and others believe that it is a way to travel between alternate dimensions and realities.

I've done it before and the most I can say is that it was kinda spooky, but ultimately not life changing.
>>
>>18861897
>Said room has always scared me just because it's inhabited, always leave the door open because I feel safer that way

I fail to understand this logic. I'd feel safer with the door closed so I wouldn't see such shit in the first place. Also I assume you mean UNinhabited, right?
>>
Go to your personal mirror

Stare at your reflection, specifically your eyes

Keep this stare sustained without stray, without blink

Persist

Persist

Persist

Attempt to describe what happens to you.
>>
I stared into one on acid and saw myself age, die and cycle down generations before my eyes
>>
>>18860905
I know that reflection distortion is a common thing, but once I gazed into a mirror while dreaming and my eyes became completely black with dark tears running down my face. It was unsettling to say the least.
>>
>8yrs old

>asleep

>mother for some reason leaves her room, into the hall, and somehow finds me in the blackness of the bathroom

>i stand asleep, wrapped in my blanket, staring into the mirror

>i am told of this in the morning with no recollection

some would call this simple sleep walking, but something is strange at core sense. why did mom leave her room in the middle of the night, how did she even know that i was in the bathroom? she said she felt freaked out when she found me. i've no explanations.
>>
>>18861962
Yeah, that's what I meant. ESL here.

I'm more scared of not-knowing and I need to see. If I keep doors closed I can't be at peace just imaging what could be happening there.
>>
>>18861526
Why do the doors have to be unlocked?
>>
>>18862000
SWIM smoked some salvia extract and thought he died or time stopped and didn't see anything but a light and felt it was the only way out. When he came back to reality it turned out he was just staring at a mirror and tried to run straight into it. He still has the video I'm sure
>>
>>18862055
> "someone who isn't me"
> spoiler: it's always me

You're on an anonymous board, don't worry.
>>
>>18862016
She had to pee. Still spook nonetheless
>>
>>18862074
bathroom in her room.
this bathroom used only by my siblings & I.
there is no natural reason why she would have come unto and found me there
am spookt wondering what i was doing in that mirror
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.