[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all have schizophrenia and need to take our meds.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

We all have schizophrenia and need to take our meds.
>>
>>18860888
WE
>>
>>18861004
WUZ.
>>
>>18861012
KANGZ
>>
>>18861023
First time I saw it work in here and the thread it's about astronauts.
>>
Humans accessed technology of eternal life...thousands of years earlier than now. The humans living thousands of years mingled, cooperated, conflicted, and married humans not accessing technology of eternal life. The humans living thousands of years were savage by their reliance of controlled-flexing technologies of electricity caused at body so muscle flexing was planned by computer. They learned simple methods of forcing eternal life. One method was that all humans would be forced to live since if all humans live then humans living thousands of years would be one of those humans living. This method is so simple...some believe all the history/herstory of humans dying was while the savages were forced to live their best try to force all humans live.
>>
File: IMG_2975.jpg (67KB, 960x824px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2975.jpg
67KB, 960x824px
>>18860888
Until someone rolls trips, again. Then we act like flat earth is a fact.
>>
>>18861061
Why would you say that about me?
>>
>>18861052
wheres your source of this "info"?
>>
>>18861061
It is a fact.
>>
>projecting

Not me
>>
>>18861061
wrong time cube states differently
>>
>>18863468
If you've experienced a lack of evidence then its probably because you and the other citizen's taxes were squandered by the enforcement and perpetuation of rules agreed of humans of congress, of which there are only a few hundred representatives, representing hundreds of millions of citizens. This ratio of representation is absolutely absurd, and I claim now that a few hundred representatives of congress of United States of America are unable, of all their best tries, to adequately legislate just rules of a nation. We live of an age where any kind of video can be CGI'd. Many, maybe most, will only be sure humans accessed technology of eternal life thousands of years earlier than now when they experience paranormal, or they would of died by their wounds yet were experiencing an advanced technology, of instant regrowth of missing body, of which there is not a version in any hospitals a 911 called ambulance will transport you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.