[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chakra/spiritual energies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Chakra.jpg (6KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
Chakra.jpg
6KB, 280x180px
Can i get a quick rundown, everything on the internet seems to be fluffy preteen fanfiction
>>
>>18860830
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXhZZe6O0zY
>>
Chakras and spiritual energies are not real, but do not confuse this with simple-minded notions of them being unreal because they are not presently observable from a scientific standpoint.

To those who can perceive such phenomena, they appear just as real as everything else the average man considers to be real, but like all phenomena of a temporary nature, it is an illusion from the viewpoint of absolute, eternal truth, which is none other than realization of the self and all things as being Brahman (nonduality).

The top chakra (sahasrara) represents this conscious experience of the ultimate reality.

This is the ultimate view of the source texts which supersede the classical sources from which the concepts of Chakras and Prana originate.
>>
>>18860902
>>18860902
To further clarify:

The body is not real
The mind is not real
The senses are not real
Chakras are not real
Energy (Shakti) is not real
Even time and space are not real

Only the consciousness is real
Why is only the consciousness real?

Because it is unmoving and eternal whereas all it experiences is subject to the cycles of creation, preservation and destruction...
That is, it is truth because truth cannot be destroyed whereas illusions can and will eventually dissolve, just like how ignorance becomes destroyed in the presence of knowledge.

So, don't become bluepilled into believing chakras and spiritual energy are representative of a higher reality or the real truth. They are subtle phenomena yes, but they are also in the same illusory boat as all other mundane worldly experiences as well.
>>
the problem with all spiritual schools or whatver you call them, is they put so much effort into categories, definitions and concepts when they all need to shut the fuck up and just meditate. or live. or just observe. the method.
so tired of the bullshit.
>>
>>18860830
It lets you do stuff like rasengan and kage bunshin no jutsu.
>>
File: idgaf.png (48KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
idgaf.png
48KB, 250x250px
>>18860830
>everything on the internet seems to be fluffy preteen fanfiction
He then proceeds to ask for help at the very preteen fanfiction factory
>>
>>18861007
That is indeed true with the spiritual schools most people are aware of.

However keep in mind the use of such teachings as they were meant to be used: that is, in the context of being supplements to approaches which emphasize meditation and direct experience first and foremost.

Certainly, such teachings are a waste of words when utilized in the wrong context.. it would be no different than trying to ride a chariot without a horse. One mustn't blame the chariot though, it still has potential value.
>>
>>18860830
Chakras are energies and if you really focus on them you start to feel them.
And if you continue doing so you are starting to see things more clear and you are starting to know yourself more. And thru that you start to notice others around you.
>>
>>18860960
any sauce? interesting
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n0k550Yh4e1r4bl8d.jpg (64KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n0k550Yh4e1r4bl8d.jpg
64KB, 500x647px
Your skin's microbiomes line up with your chakra points
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n0k55f9j7x1r4bl8d.jpg (60KB, 500x668px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n0k55f9j7x1r4bl8d.jpg
60KB, 500x668px
>>18861983
>>
>>18861091
I know whenever I take my chariot out for a spin, I always check to make sure my horse is tied to it. How the villagers would mock me if ever I tried to leave home without a horse on my chariot.
>>
>>18860960
This. Look no further. Well said anon, well said my friend.
>>
>>18861927
Not him but, isn't it obvious!!!!

Also there is about 5 threads currently up that contain people saying the same thing.

You just have to read between the lines and all the misinformation
>>
>>18860902
>>18860960
this
but one can not find the truth, when their life is cluttered with distractions, the greatest of this age being comfort.
they discovery of ones energy systems is a gateway to letting go of your distractions go, it breaks you free of the mundane cycles that are life in society, allowing a view point to begin seeing through your distractions. but one must not let themselves become their own distraction either

first of all, i do follow the Chakra system, but energy does predominately travel along your spine, so it would make sense there are "pools" of energy along it.
you can learn to use the energy, it feels much like the feeling you get in your stomach when your excited, but you can draw it around your body.
look into internal alchemy.
>>
>>18861039
underrated comment.
>>
>>18862232
I think chakra work has ruined my libido
Dick doesn't get fully hard anymore

Any advice? Has my sexual energy left my body? Is that what this chakra shit leads to?
>>
>>18861927
This is the central lesson of the Upanishads. The Upanishads are the foundation of the ancient philosophy of Vedanta. [The authority of the Upanishads is considered absolute (and yet compatible) with the tantric systems which deal in chakras and shakti.]

Here is a brief explanation of what this means. The Upanishads come from a larger ancient divine work called the Vedas. Vedas literally translates to "knowledge." And in this knowledge, the Upanishads are placed at the end of all the teachings in the Vedas. This is why the philosophy of Vedanta is called such, as it translates to "end of the Vedas", which further translates to "the end of knowledge."

What this means is that the realization of the consciousness as the ultimate truth is the end all and be all of knowledge and truth. It is the completion and perfection of knowledge. That is, it is also the complete destruction and absence of ignorance, and suffering and karmic bondage as a result. Everything which is unreal and illusory is recognized as such, which leads to one being completely satisfied and unmoved as there is nothing to be worried or desirous of.
>>
File: angry-jew[1].jpg (45KB, 440x515px) Image search: [Google]
angry-jew[1].jpg
45KB, 440x515px
>>18862751
Which all sounds great until the last 19 words.
>>
>>18861007
Taoism
>>
>>18862771
What? Why?
>>
>>18862771

Funny you mention that, because these teachings are not meant for those who are completely enamored with and dependent upon material possessions such as Gold. That is what the more accessible yogas (which settle and purify the mind) are for.

To realize these teachings as truth requires skillful renunciation of all that is unreal. This is also referred to as 'nonattachment.' The Upanishads are considered the most advanced teachings, intended for fully devoted monks and hermits, and not meant for the common man. The reason being because a strong habit of nonattachment comes about through constant practice, no different than a skilled prize-fighter who trains to submit opponents full time.

Anyway, whats funny to me is that while Gold is illusory and not real, it also exists in truth as the self, as all things are the self, including illusions. Therefore, those who covet and obsess over Gold inadvertently seek the self with much love, but their knowledge is incomplete and they still have much to figure out in this realm of samsaric suffering.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.