[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I wake up to the secrets of the universe and see the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: woah what.jpg (343KB, 1116x609px)
woah what.jpg
343KB, 1116x609px
How can I wake up to the secrets of the universe and see the paranormal?
>Take psychedelics
So, like lsd and shit?
>Yeah
But don't psychedelics stimulate the brain, only serving to fabricate experiences and putting you in a dream-like state? In that case, you are only seeing things that are not actually real
>Well, that's wrong, for you see, the drugs will stimulate your brain, and in that way, it will be more susceptible to metaphysical energies and so will open your eyes to the spiritual happenings of the universe
/x/... c'mon guys, there is no way I can believe this poppycock
>>
Whore's way to the paranormal.

At one point I might have had advice to give but not anymore.
It's there anon. Your's or anyone's questioning & doubting doesn't change that.
>>
>>18860431
Keep telling me that that's the way, only proving the post correct.
>>
>>18860439
... yea but I'm telling you it's not the only way in2 paranormal.

ffs find a haunted house or go walk in a cemetery.
>>
File: what's the scoop.png (583KB, 1012x901px) Image search: [Google]
what's the scoop.png
583KB, 1012x901px
>>18860447
How can I see paranormal phenomena?
>Go to the cementary
But what is in the cementary?
>Spooks, ghosts, ghouls, and demons
But those things aren't real
>But they are, you simply have to see them, based on MY experience of seeing a strange thing, it's out there! You or anyone else doubting anything being there doesn't change the fact that something is there!
/x/...
>>
File: theres already a thread for this.png (248KB, 1000x548px) Image search: [Google]
theres already a thread for this.png
248KB, 1000x548px
>>18858976
>>
>>18860483
7/10 you got me to respond.

ooookay anon, have fun.
>>
>>18860498
holy crap you wer so close to double digets

>but to be serious i dont thisnk this is a very good bait.... :(

people come here and troll all the time but its really not even as dunny as nortmalk trolliung

>if you want to see things like here on x i recommend taking the drugs.
>end of story
>>
>>18860498
Responds to my thread with another weak argument
>7/10 ooooookay anon have fun you loser haha I will not stay here and actually give you an argument that holds water
sooooooooooooo owned, anon
>>
>>18860505
>>18860509
oh wubby.
>>
File: oh wubby.jpg (36KB, 915x712px) Image search: [Google]
oh wubby.jpg
36KB, 915x712px
>>18860516
>oh wubby
NOW you're owned, loser
try again
>>
>>18860571
you got me
>>
>>18860594
>NOW you're owned, I will imply that you are wasting your time by replying to someone who didn't fall for the bait, AND I'm still not taking down your arguments. Thus, in one post and three words, you have become a rekt loser
dude, this isn't working. Debate me or leave
>>
>>18860613
Okay. Guess I'll leave then.
>>
>>18860622
good, since you aren't interested in defending your position
>>
>>18860629
Not in the slightest.
>>
>>18860634
Good, see yourself out then.
>>
You can use psychedelics to experience that reality is malleable. If you are stuck in a reality-tunnel for your entire life, it can be a breakthrough to change your subjective impression.

But I agree: The psychedelics-meme is a bit boring, and only a part of the occult.

The paranormal does not quite exist, BTW. Everything is normal. What physics is for particles, and mathematics is for numbers, the occult is for phenomena not perfectly described by scientific laws, such as love, master-student relationships, wisdom, mass delusions, etc.. It is psychology externalized.

> there is no way I can believe

This is the first thing you have to change to get a bit closer to what you seem to be seeking: Belief is malleable, and belief has a huge influence on your (perception of) reality. If you go to a party, believing that it will suck, and that you are unattractive, then the party will probably suck: Your aura is not inviting of good vibes. If, instead, you manage to believe that the party will be nice, and that you are king-shit, you can convince others that you are attractive, and the party will be a blast.

Start out by changing your beliefs. This takes a strong will (something else that is important for the occult). For instance, if you are alt-right, try to feel what it is like to be a democrat (or the other way around). You can train yourself to believe in anything, and once you can hack this, you can achieve greater things, than if you stay rigid and closed to other ways of viewing reality.

The mind is like a radio and the universe broadcasts lots of channels. Rigid belief and soberness will never change the frequency of your mind, and you won't get to hear what else is out there in the ether.
>>
>>18860643
for you.
>>
>>18860645
Finally someone who understands the meme of the thread
>>
File: banepepe.jpg (86KB, 399x425px) Image search: [Google]
banepepe.jpg
86KB, 399x425px
>>18860651
>WOAAAAAAAAH LOOK AT ME, THE MEME MASTER, THE GREATEST TROLLER
anon...
>>
>>18860683
yes>
>>
oh it's this troll again. gonna need some new material bud.
>>
>>18860711
I'll make new stuff when the thread stops falling for this, don't worry. However, this bait hasn't failed to bring biters in yet
>>
>>18860721
>thread
whoops, meant to say board haha
>>
>>18860721
I'd say it works like a charm.

keep at it champ :)
>>
>>18860412
Hypnotism really woke me up. I volunteered for one while watching a hypnosis show, and when you feel him penetrate the membrane of your mind and make you feel as if you where getting massaged by the hands of a god, it really opens your mind up to what can really be out there.
>>
>>18860731
Thanks, man, means a lot :D
>>
>>18860721
Love your work, btw
>>
>>18860807
Glad to get some appreciation, looks like not everyone on this board is lame
>>
>>18860412
STOP THIS
>>18858976
>>
Lsd is my personal.favorite of the druges, wake up in the cerebral cortex to ascend to the level where you kindof start melding with the paranormal around you its a truly euphoric experience.
>disbelief

Theres nothing to beleive its an experience thats fabricated when you take lsd it is real but what you see is not. Simple really.
>>
>>18860839
Get over yourself mate :)
>>
>>18860412
I've had contact with a DMT-like entity before I ever smoked the stuff. I am in love with them, and it's overwhelming at times how intense these emotions can get.
>>
>>18860412
>stimulate the brain
Muh brain.
>dream-like state
Nobody even knows what dreams are.
>seeing things that are not actually real
Once you can perceive something, it's real. Otherwise you couldn't perceive it.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.