[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I expand consciousness the right way, /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2210.jpg (164KB, 614x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2210.jpg
164KB, 614x800px
How do I expand consciousness the right way, /x/
>>
drugs
>>
>>18860296
Read a book.
>>
Inhale helium tons of it oxygen is a prison only when you inhale helium can your soul expand and float freely.
>>
>>18860296

Damn that picture is beautiful. What is that?
>>
>>18860296
contemplate on holy symbols.
>>
>>18860330
Krishna
>>
>>18860330
That's me.
>>
How do I expand consciousness the left way, /x/?
>>
Meditate and connect with people and enjoy life be a good man
>>
>>18860347
Read buzzfeed articles.
>>
>>18860347
I can show you the path of light, my son. First you must pledge your eternal loyalty to me.
>>
>>18860330

Read Shrimad Bhagvat Geeta and accept Lord Krishna as one and true savior
>>
>>18860365
Satan, how come you don't use your tripcode anymore?
>>
follow your own truth
>>
>>18860374
Oh, ummm... Jesus hacked me and changed my password. I didn't forget what it was or anything, haha...
>>
>>18860415
that doesn't sound like Jesus
>>
>>18860417
Yeah, last I heard Jesus was too busy smoking weed and not giving a fuck to do any hacking... on another note, miniature jesus is still hanging on a cross in my hallway.
>>
>>18860296
>Bg 18.20 — That knowledge by which one undivided spiritual nature is seen in all living entities, though they are divided into innumerable forms, you should understand to be in the mode of goodness.
>Bg 18.21 — That knowledge by which one sees that in every different body there is a different type of living entity you should understand to be in the mode of passion.
>Bg 18.22 — And that knowledge by which one is attached to one kind of work as the all in all, without knowledge of the truth, and which is very meager, is said to be in the mode of darkness.

>Bg 18.30 — O son of Pṛthā, that understanding by which one knows what ought to be done and what ought not to be done, what is to be feared and what is not to be feared, what is binding and what is liberating, is in the mode of goodness.
>Bg 18.31 — O son of Pṛthā, that understanding which cannot distinguish between religion and irreligion, between action that should be done and action that should not be done, is in the mode of passion.
>Bg 18.32 — That understanding which considers irreligion to be religion and religion to be irreligion, under the spell of illusion and darkness, and strives always in the wrong direction, O Pārtha, is in the mode of ignorance.
>>
The Religion of Jesus

196:2.1.Some day a reformation in the Christian church may strike deep enough to get back to the unadulterated religious teachings of Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. You may preach a religion about Jesus, but, perforce, you must live the religion of Jesus. In the enthusiasm of Pentecost, Peter unintentionally inaugurated a new religion, the religion of the risen and glorified Christ. The Apostle Paul later on transformed this new gospel into Christianity, a religion embodying his own theologic views and portraying his own personal experience with the Jesus of the Damascus road. The gospel of the kingdom is founded on the personal religious experience of the Jesus of Galilee; Christianity is founded almost exclusively on the personal religious experience of the Apostle Paul. Almost the whole of the New Testament is devoted, not to the portrayal of the significant and inspiring religious life of Jesus, but to a discussion of Paul's religious experience and to a portrayal of his personal religious convictions. The only notable exceptions to this statement, aside from certain parts of Matthew, Mark, and Luke, are the Book of Hebrews and the Epistle of James. Even Peter, in his writing, only once reverted to the personal religious life of his Master. The New Testament is a superb Christian document, but it is only meagerly Jesusonian.
>>
>>18860417
Don't you remember Jesus whipping those innocent holy men and throwing them out of the Temple for no reason? Yeah, Jesus is kind of a jerk.
>>
>>18860347
>>18860365

Do you know of sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll, my son?
>>
File: 1451754656606.png (17KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
1451754656606.png
17KB, 418x359px
>>18860305
How can I wake up to the secrets of the universe and see the paranormal?
>Take psychedelics
So, like lsd and shit?
>Yeah
But don't psychedelics stimulate the brain, only serving to fabricate experiences and putting you in a dream-like state? In that case, you are only seeing things that are not actually real
>Well, that's wrong, for you see, the drugs will makey your perception more fluid, and in that way, it will be more susceptible to metaphysical energies and so will open your eyes to the spiritual happenings of the universe
/x/... c'mon guys, even reptilians are more believable
>>
>>18860296
/his/
>>
>>18860296
there's not really a right way, there are just ways that are faster/slower, more or less appropriate for a given individual, those which accumulate karma and those that dont.
Use intuition as a guiding force. You posted a pic of krishna. Does that image have any significance for you? If not, what, in terms of metaphysical or transformational stuff draws your attention? Start there. Study and practice what excites/interests you.
>>
>>18860641
not believing in something doesnt mean it isnt real. go drink some ayahuasca or smoke a breakthrough dose of dmt and get back to me.
>>
>>18860296
The picture of Krishna you posted tells you. Meditate and harmonize with nature, feeling connected while tuning your energy centers will expand your consciousness.
>>
>>18861810
I posted Krishna because it mythic n shit and it'd get attention lmola
>>
>>18861872
to get back to your question, the actual answer is truly a massive topic.

one easy place to start is diet. dont eat trash. eat fruit and vegetables. avoid all other foods and you'll see some major shifts. First you'll see that your body is full of shit, when that stage passes you'll enter a lighter, happier state of being. Take it slow and allow yourself time to adjust to this change.

Next up: Begin a practice for increasing awareness- meditation, yoga, prayer, manifestation with intention, asking for guidance and trying to connect to your higher/greater self. these are just some examples. you could also practice zen. eckart tolle's audio books are easy to incorporate into life.

Speaking of books the next thing is study. They can be audio books or even youtube videos, but fill your life with metaphysics. Check out the seven esscene mirrors. They are short and effective when used.

Spend time in nature. Deep nature is the most direct way to come into god consciousness. This will be subtle at first, but a connection to nature will grow over time and much wisdom can be gleened by paying attention to the natural world.

Plant medicine: Pray with plant medicine, seek to expand your consciousness and recieve the gifts these beings can offer. Examples are cannabis-heart opener when used prayerfully, mushrooms- third eye opener as well as having potential to connect to oneness if one is advanced enough, DMT- death experience and intense ego dissolver, Ayahuasca- dissolving the ego, becoming aware of thoughts, connecting to oneness/god, san pedro- rest and alignment to subtle energies of nature and stones. There are more, but I know these well.

Well if you put any or all of that into practice that should keep you occupied on your path for a decade or so.

Oh, fasting is also a natural, free and accessible way into spiritual realization.

good night and good luck, godspeed anon
>>
>>18861821
believing in something doesn't make it real. Try to check out reality for a bit. Don't bother getting back to me.
>>
>>18861981
Reality is experiential. Belief is only a distraction from what can be known through experience. Also your personal belief or experience of reality is no more or less valid than another's.
>>
>>18860424
Where'd you hear that from
>>
>>18860296
drugs
>>
File: chekhem.png (670KB, 960x749px) Image search: [Google]
chekhem.png
670KB, 960x749px
>>18860377
check'd
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.