[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long time lurker here, I dont expect any of you to believe me,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Tulips.jpg (606KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tulips.jpg
606KB, 1024x768px
Long time lurker here, I dont expect any of you to believe me, but everything im about to say is going to be sincere. This all happened yesterday. First of all, i come from a praying family. My auntie runs her own church and half of my family has dedicated their life to the lord. When everthing started happening i was oblivious but now thinking back, i was being attacked by some malevont spirit. I truly believe it was an adultious spirit. I had a chronic masturbation problem, which i am ashamed to say. I lied, i stole, i was cheap, i thought i was the most handsomest man in town, who was better than everyone else. Not anymore.
It all started with little pokes on my back, and the nightmares. I would have dreams of my son being a devil, or my wife being some demon. The pokes in my back were a constant feeling, until yesterday noon they stopped. Before that i had chronic backpain which is unusal because im fairly fit. No matter how much i would fix my back it would hurt, like on that one movie where some guy sees a girl sitting on his back in the mirror. Anyways, yesterday was I was smoking weed with my pals, and yea yea “hurr durr this only happened because you were high” trust me, it wasnt. Once I took my hit, i started thinking. I use weed not in a sense where i just want to smoke myself stupid. I use it to explore parts of me i dont understand myself, and yesterday alot of things were understood. I ran to my moms house and i started telling her everything, and she suggested i talk to my auntie, the one who runs the only christian church in town.
>>
For the love of god we could not find her so we went go see her sister, who is as equally connected with god. We went see her and on the way there something started attacking me, i started seeing visions, i seen something in the mirror but with all my might i dared not look into it fearing what i would see. I started puking, and my mom was getting scared, i just told her “Mom, just keep driving, this is happening for a reason, i deserve this.” So she continued, and for a while it stopped. I truly do believe the devil was attacking me because he was losing his number #1 sinner. i began confessing all of my sins, and this is where the devil comes in, every second word i would say “fuck” i could not help myself from saying it, like someone was trying to use me to speak. I began praying out to the lord asking for his forgiveness, pleading for mercy.
>>
When we got to my aunties house i felt an evil, angry spirit trying to use me but i just kept asking for strength. I started telling everything to my auntie, god bless her soul. We went upstairs to pray, and this is when the scariest part happened. This is the crazy part, so i dont expect much of you to believe. She started praying, my mom and i. I started repenting and praying as well, and this is when everything stared getting distorted, my mom didnt look like her, my hands looked like hoofs, and i swear at one point i seen holes in my hands. I was so scared. While my auntie was praying i felt like two people were fighting over me, at the same time i felt so loved, and so hated. I started shaking, and losing control of my body, thats when my auntie started talking in tongues, and oh my god i will never ever forget this feeling. I felt so relieved, like a weight was lifted on my shoulders. I stopped crying, i wasnt scared. The lord poured his holy blood on me and i was saved from this adultourous demon. I dont feel the tapping on my back anymore, i dont have nightmares anymore, i actually had a good dream. Im also going to start going to church and reading my bible. Thanks guys for taking the time to read this, amen and god bless.
>>
p.s. sorry for the B-level grammar lol
>>
Good thing you decided to join the right team. No more lying - not even about what you had for lunch. You may st do as Jesus commanded and renounce your freedom to lie - that's what keeps the demons away. Lying brings them back.
>>
>Normie has THC induced panic attack.
>>
>>18860112
Yeah, its time i turn away from my lies. i did not like how my life turned out
>>
i tell the truth and bs follows
I lie and bs follows.

i didn't read your massive text block post.

reformat it
>>
>>18860145
dont feel like it, read it or dont.
>>
Gosh, I was just trying to make you an offer for your eternal soul. You don't need to lie and slander my name. We're pals.

Wait until you hear my new offer!
>>
IDK but I jerk off and smoke frequently, blaspheme Yeshuah the false prophet, etc. but I've never had any of the narcissistic tendencies you mention or any of the 'evil' type experiences. Sounds schizo-affective to me
>>
>>18860124
This. But OP that is great for you, if it changes your life to better direction.
>>
Oh. Mang!! This is why I stay away from Cristian bullshittery. Way too many get Jesus psychosis. But hey OP! Good that you were able to pull that kind of stunt.

Satan lives inside of this Cristian system. I was able to push that lord of Demons away with my own powers. I thank The Creator for alternative paths. Jeesh I wish never again to meet him / it again.
>>
>>18860289
>LLLLAMMEEE!!!! No 666 trips. Try harder wannabe satan.
>>
>>18859939
>I had a chronic masturbation problem

dirty boy
dirty dirty boy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.