[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody have any experience with bringing stuff to life? like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: scp_number.jpg (162KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
scp_number.jpg
162KB, 1280x852px
Anybody have any experience with bringing stuff to life? like a tulpa? whats the easiest way to do such a thing?
>>
>>18859935
Argue with yourself about things, create imaginary two points of conversation, eventually give a personality to one of the sides.

Take the abilify when they tell you to.
>>
>>18859944
This. You can do it with emotions if you want to distance yourself from one or just deal with it rationally. (Ex: Making your anger into another person.)
>>
>>18859935
Quick run down
- bored as fuck, kinda heart broken and selfish in my intentions, I'm a lonely ghost what can I say
- decide to meditate with intention
- begin to invoke anything to give me company, have many situations / experiences occur that are strange as fuck and unexplainable in a lot of ways
- Eventually meet spirits who accept my offer for a relationship and they give me the instructions to construct a small charm made of bones (I'm a farmer, part-time)
- They take refuge within the charm and as long as I have it on me I'm able to see them and interact with them as though they're real
- Ultimately no one else can really see or talk to them but they do freaky shit sometimes like move items around the house or give me something someone else is desiring so as to put me in the other humans good favor, almost like watching over me in a lot of ways
- Most importantly they change the way things could have gone and make them work out in my favor, Æ: avoiding car accidents, avoiding misfortune, avoiding possible bad situations, causing me to survive where I should have died or effected others so that things seem to work put in my best / most positive favor, no matter what the circumstances.
>>
>>18861283
I have a relationship like this that has been going on for 3 years now, except it happened to other way around.

> I didn't create this entity
> He summoned me
> I didn't actually go to him, but he came here to me
> I never initiated a thing, the whole ritual happened in a dream one night
> Can't see him, but hear him talking in my head ever since
> He's a gifted alchemist into occult shit and teaches me things
> He did bad shit in his life and also suffered from mental illness, but found clarity after death
> He also says things that make no sense at first, but then they come true later on

I'm not LARPing either. I dunno if it's just mental illness or what, but he is important to me and I believe the things that happen are more than coincidence.
>>
File: lasombra_by_johndowson-2613.jpg (184KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lasombra_by_johndowson-2613.jpg
184KB, 1024x1024px
Worth noting 3 categories:

1 - Some people believe it's purely psychological. So focus.
2 - Some believe the thought-forms (be it object or person) become like empty vessels.... that nature or dead spirits can then inhabit.
3 - Some people believe they're incarnations of phenomena (usually emotions) in themselves. Wrath incarnate, lust incarnate, etc.

The avenue of belief you pursue will influence how you go about it.

ON A RELATED NOTE:
I'm aware of the Jewish Dybbuk (like an evil clinging spirit) and Ibbur (a more benevolent equivalent that attaches to fulfill some mitzvah)...

...but I recall reading about Kabbalists - Qlippothic ones - who conjure an entity from their shadows while looking at a mirror. Anyone know the name of this kind of entity? It's like loaning your shadow as a body for a companion....
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.