[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: puszek.jpg (186KB, 880x581px) Image search: [Google]
puszek.jpg
186KB, 880x581px
First time posting on /x/, have been lurking for past few weeks and reading all this spoopy shit made me remember some stuff from my childhood which at the time seemed unexplainable/scary to me. Imma share it for a few posts so feel free to join in on a childhood spoops thread. Be it some real shit, things which are just dumb looking back but were scary when you were young, anything goes.

I'll start with the one that made me shit my pants the most while I was a kid. I gotta start with a little background for some of the thing to make more sense.
>>
>Come from a little village in eastern europe
>Region is poor as shit, being an independent country is a novelty, war has done some bad things to the area and its beginnings are not colorful either.
Zooming in onto the stroy a bit
>Village is poor but people are starting to make a decent living
This is what I learned from my mother
>There was this bachelor guys in the village living alone, which was not a common thing past the age of early twenties back then
>Guy is cultural, always dressed sharp, well behaved, a gentleman of sorts
>Often invites my mom and her friends over for some coffee and coookies/sweets
Now, to be able to get some books, coffee and sweets, let alone to share it with girls in the village was still fucking nuts back then.
>Talks about what he read, always extremely polite, never trying anything funny, treats them with respect and everyone in the village accepts the guy as a nice man but a bit weird for being not married.
>Something snaps. Guy stops inviting anyone over, barely leaves his house, if so, only to get some booze.
>Time passes with no real info of what happened.
>Guy jumps in front of a train and gets fucking ravaged.
>His house just stand there, grass and bushes growing over it.
Fast forward some 20-30 years. My brother, my friend and I am all born and around the age of 10,11,12 or so. The real story takes place here and starts when my retard brother decided that
>It will be a great idea to break into this weird abondoned house in the middle of the village guys.
>>
File: IMG_3195.jpg (97KB, 396x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3195.jpg
97KB, 396x303px
>>18859375
Rock on Op. proceed.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-06-05-58-43.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-06-05-58-43.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>18859375
Yes op, proceed
>>
>I, being the youngest was made to stay outside and make sure our grandma doesn't realise we're onto anything and basically look out for trouble.
>Brother and friend, I'll call him Eric from now on, enter the property and go searching for a door.
>Some time passes which felt like an eternity to me and they come out running and we bolt it into our hideout around my grandparent's potato field.
>Turns out the guys brought some stuff from inside the house.
>A cross(the one you hang on a wall) and a shot glass.
>Ask why the fuck this stuff in particular and if the house was raided badly.
Now, the fun part starts. I was never inside so take it for what you will, but years upon years, they both swear thats how it was in there and given how fucking spooped they were from then on I believed them.
>The place is basically filled with empty booze bottles, hundreds and shot glasses, much shit is broken, obviously thrown at walls and furniture
>Walls are however covered with painting of holy Mary and Jesus and crosses
>There countless such everywhere, some standing on furniture, some on the floor
>Bottles and holy figures and nothing else
>We're spooped and they cant even explain what in the hell made them steal it, they wanted to show me I guess
>We decide to hide them in our sekrit treasure spot under bricks, rocks, and bascially leftovers from building my grandparents house and think about what to do next
>>
>Parents are still not back home from work, my grandma is working around the house and given she's a women of strong religious belief we finally cave in and tell her what happened and what we brought from the place
>She's fucking furious because we go into dungerous places but most of all because we stole that shit from a dead man.
>We get a simple order. Bring the stuff fucking back into the spoopy house, and say a prayer apologising.
You can figure if we wanted to go back in there but well, if we don't before parents are back we shall get fucked and possibly go to hell for eternity. We were being raised to be catholics and as kids, we were in this pahse of blind belief into whatever the parents and the priest said so we got spooped hard.
>Decide we gonna man up and do the thing. Given they were the ones to go in there and disturb whatever, they are told to fix this shit. I am supposed to stay outside again.
>We head back to out sekrit spot to get the items.
>They are gone.
>Both, nothing in our stash, they vanished.
>We search and search, nothing at all in our hideout.
>Run back to grandma scared shitless
>We acuse her and eachother of taking the thing at some point in order to scare everyone
>We sure are all scared but everyone swears that's not the case.
>>
Basically we were told to grab a cross and a glass from home and return them anyway. So we did. None of the items were ever found after that. Noone explained shit. We were fucking terrified for days. Sorry for my shit storywriting and english, I am sort of drunk and not good at that stuff.

Here's a short dreamy thing that made me poop my pants when I was a kid
>Get badly sick while around the age of 10-12
>Staying in bed most of the time
>Night comes, I finally fall asleep
>Sometime during the night my mom wakes me up
>Kiddo, here's your medicine, a syrup
>Feeds me a spoon of syrup which is the worst shit I have ever tasted, god awful, I am bareley able to swallow it and not throw up
>Thanks mom, night night.
I didn not hink much given that I was sleepy as fuck during that event and didnt bother to question giving me medicine in the middle of a night until the morning.
>Wake up with that taste still kind of in my mouth
>Hey, mom, what the hell was up with that medicine at night, shit was awfull
>But son, I was not at your room last night.

Spooped as fuck. Hope that was a dream.
>>
File: 1489907962396.jpg (397KB, 720x833px) Image search: [Google]
1489907962396.jpg
397KB, 720x833px
>>18859552
>>18859381
>>18859518
>>18859552
Nice story :3 your English was fine
>>
>>18859552
hi john
>>
>>18859645
Hi Dave.
>>
>>18859422
>>18859384
Samefag
>>
File: mine.png (83KB, 1311x314px) Image search: [Google]
mine.png
83KB, 1311x314px
>>18859375
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.