[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 85

File: Tarot-Card-Reading.jpg (4MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
Tarot-Card-Reading.jpg
4MB, 3648x2736px
>Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijinks' revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification.
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation.
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

>Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
https://discord.gg/49vXGrC
https://discord.gg/qWN3dcM

>Previous Thread:
>>18853517
>>
I'll do 3.

Your query?
>>
>>18859378
romance pls
>>
>>18859378
Hi.
I want to stop being a NEET and start making money again.
Should I focus on finding a basic minimum wage factory job, or is there a high chance I might find something more interesting and mentally challenging?

Thanks
>>
>>18859378
Will my life ever be fulfilling?
>>
>>18859377
Name: Alice
Horoscope: Gemini

General please?
>>
>>18859383
10 of Pentacles (rev) - Delay. Not appreciating material wealth and security.
Knight of Wands - Love of life. Interest in the arts. Trickster. Attractiveness.
The Star (rev) - Fears for the future. Isolation. Tension or anxiety. Hope.

It sounds like you should shift your focuses instead to appreciating what you have and saving up more for the future. Enjoy life, and be wise in your dealings. Put your anxieties to rest!
>>
>>18859387
For career, I typically use a Lenormand deck:

The Cross
The Man
The Letter

The Cross sees you seeking something spiritually fulfilling or even religious. The Man sees you taking on a job typically worked by males. The Letter sees you doing something involving the media and/or communication -- journalist, public relations expert, author, blogger.

I hope those options to think about help you in some way.
>>
>>18859435
Thank you very much. I'll try to put in extra effort and seek something where I can actually apply some of my competence, which would be lost in a factory.

Cheers
>>
>>18859400
Nice dubs.

Interestingly, my pendulum consistently said "Yes", but my coins said "No" 67% of the time. This indicates to me that you can very well be happy, but you will have to make a fair amount of changes! Yes, it's a pain, but it will be worth it!
>>
>>18859343
im new here. although this might be haram but i will do for fun.

you see man. what path should i take? the path of the warrior or else? my life is mostly tasteless. and i fucked up in my life really bad and i want to make a better one. but environment around me prevent me for such thing.

day by day im getting fat i gained weight in 2 years from 75KG to 140+KG. i have been through lot of shit and i dont know what to do anymore...
>>
>>18859455
Thanks my dubs must have rubbed off on you.

So it indicates that it is possible, it's just that the odds are stacked against me 33% chance isn't that great. Hard work it is I guess.

Would you be able to do a career reading? No worries if you're not up for it.
>>
>>18859377
Name: Aimee
Horoscope: Cap w/ Scorp ris

General plz
>>
>>18859377
by this >>18859475
Name: Omar
Horoscope: Cancer
Occupation: student in university and work as administrator in admin affairs dept.
>>
>>18859495
Scorpio is my rising sign. ;) thx
>>
>>18859377
sam virgo student
relationship/finances please
>>
>>18859561
wtf is this really cheswick

if not fuck you cunt
>>
>>18859561
hahaha man but im syrian born and live in kuwait. also damn indians im a minority because them. im the only person from aleppo in this city block because of cursed Egyptians and indians
>>
>>18859561
>go back to india in the middle east
india isn't in middle east you retard
>>
>>18859588
then why are all the terorists brown idiot??????
>>
who is this chestnut whore? the board is going to shit because of tards like these
>>
>>18859598
>columbine shooters were brown

k

>oklahama bomber was brown

k

and india still isnt in middle east you dumb cunt
>>
>>18859610
t. Panjit

lol pls dont talk to me i dont want brown ppl talking 2 me
>>
File: DAA.jpg (21KB, 273x450px) Image search: [Google]
DAA.jpg
21KB, 273x450px
Okay I will make 2 Queries that I think someone would be interested in reading for because it might be different. It's NOT a love reading.

My quesiton is that I am trying to become more physically fit, I started taking D Aspartic Acid. Pic related. It made me feel strong but made me more emotional at the same time. Should I keep taking it or throw it away.

Second query. I am taking Sarcosine because I heard that it helps with Schizophrenia. Should I keep taking it or will it not help me at all.
>>
>>18859377

Manager
Pisces
Edd

How will i be with this girl a year from now?
>>
>>18859602

His name is Pillow Pants and he can't get laid cause he's 300 pounds and only knows how to navigate 4chan.
>>
virgo
mariam
romance and carrier pretty please
>>
>>18859709
Are you sure you're not talking about Imga?
>>
>>18859377
Ely
Aries
Cowboy
>what can I do to meet the love of my life already, Allah dammit
>>
>>18859733

They're pretty much interchangeable at this point ever since they tried to merge dicks that one time.
>>
File: chart.jpg (127KB, 785x498px) Image search: [Google]
chart.jpg
127KB, 785x498px
too many bad shit's been happening to me douring these past 5 years, i need some good news to keep me away from depression.
If can't provide good new, perhaps spiritual guidance. Thank you.
>>
>>18859791
im not a virgin bitch i fuck regular
i put the pussy in a sarcophagus
>>
can anyone explain what the fuck is up with /div/ right now? i was gone for a while and now it's... filled with drama and shitposts? all i know is that there is some conflict between people in the external chats which seems to have spilled over into the threads

are your egos really more important than people having fun and getting advice here? >:l
honestly you should be ashamed of yourselves for being so petty and making things uncomfortable for others out of spite or whatever

i'm sure i'm not the only one thinking this...
>>
>>18859885
Its been like that for awhile now. Discord bleeding into the general along with people not getting thanked or feedback for their readings, people being salty that they didn't get the exact reading/answer they got, and just shitflinging all around. Now readers are at a point where they've just stopped reading unless its for trades because there is too much bullshit lack of genuine thanks and too much bullshit drama.

Its a real shame too for those that actually legit want to help others improve and to enjoy the reader's time that they don't even have to use by being here.
>>
>>18859885
this cheswick bitch is some tryhard racist bitch, then there was someone called eli and her pimp that drama lasted for a few months or weeks..

basically all the useful readers picked their bags and left, now only the dramaqueens and poltards are left.. basically people here are scraping the bottom of the barrel for "readers"

you can see the faggotry of one such reader, a few posts above.

All good things must come to an end I guess
>>
>>18859733
>>18859749
who is pillow pluck or whatever? is this some bipolar bitch or some virgin faggot?
>>
>>18859632
you can't expect practical and good advice here m8, go to /fit/
>>
>fake readers
>flaking readers
>dropping names over 3-month-old drama
And that's why I'm saging this post for everybody's sake. 4chan should just ban all /div/ threads honestly.
>>
>>18860068
And if they do, then you're gonna go back to the old /x/ where there are 5 tarot/rune threads all over the front page nearly constantly.
>>
>>18859885
I've stopped participating in /div/ because a) people don't want to learn/teach divination (it's only readings) b) there is far too much samefagging c) it's infested with trolls.

That's my two cents. "Be the change you want to be... " and all that. Best wishes.
>>
>>18860469
I wanna learn scry,sir
>>
Doing trades

Should I find a bf, and will it be the transformative experience I seek?
>>
Long gone are the glory days of /div/, when people would do more than just trade, pose as other readers and shitpost.

>>18860631
For you, I pulled the 2 of cups to the first question and the Hanged Man for the second.

Transformative, but not without pain. Though the transformation will be positive, the relationship won't.
>>
>>18860631
hello

is it me ur looking for
>>
>>18860631
Uh. I'm trading.

I'd like to know if I'm on to something, with my idea. Does it end up going far?

I scry, tarot, and bibliomancy. Just respond first.
>>
>>18860677

Sure trade me

2 Of wands 6 of pentacles 3 of cups

Follow this lead or idea and make sure to give credit where its due. It may not be the biggest success ever but you'll learn a lot about yourself while succeeding but be sure to meditate on the 6 of pentacles. Its someone giving back.
>>
File: 1489730787544s.jpg (3KB, 125x117px) Image search: [Google]
1489730787544s.jpg
3KB, 125x117px
Trading
=========

My query:

What is keeping me up at night from getting good sleep?

=========================

give me your query and I will scry it for you to see what I see
>>
>>18860689
Okay, I'll start now.
>>
>>18860700
Actually, you are. You don't sleep because there is something worthy of keeping you awake, in good way. Pursue it (King of Wands, The Chariot). Seems you might not recognize it quite yet, on the cusp of something though (Eight of Wands reversed).

Here's me.
>>18860677
>>
>>18860700
knight of wands reversed, six of wands reversed, heirophant reversed, page of cups, queen of pentacles

Do you have a romantic relationship that has been causing you some troubles? Heirophant reversed suggests some troubled commitments may be taking a huge toll on you. Page of cups....you're looking for something, waiting for something that may or may not come. Cause is queen of pentacles. a woman or situation that takes things slow, pretty conservative.

if it sounds right, i'll be glad to trade. if it's wrong, then ignore.
>>
Trading

Can i maintain personal growth and exploration within my current relationship
>>
>>18860631
>>18860701
Uh, it seems that whatever is behind the ends sought in the query (transformative experience) will hinder your attempts to find a boyfriend for a relationship proper. I mean sure, you could, but the two desires aren't a true fit, and they'll ruin one another. I would say look for the transformation you seek first (King of Pentacles reversed, Seven of Pentacles). If cannot have the actual experience without a boyfriend, settle that need for the desire first, comprehend it, so that it won't distract or keep you blinded about what's going on in relationships you get involved in.

You'd be having a relationship FOR the experience, and not with a person, really.
>>
>>18860715
>>18860729

soiunds about right. It is actually a girl and my promise to be best friends despite me being madly in love with her and trying to act like I don't. anyways
ill get to your queries
>>18860729
What is your query ???

>>18860715
Working on yours first
>>
File: 1490240934348.jpg (142KB, 753x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490240934348.jpg
142KB, 753x1000px
Doing 10 or so short tarot reads. Preferably no generals, but if you must, you must. Attach an uncommon image of the actor Kurt Russell, and I will think favorably of you and definitely get to your query if it's past my limit.

Name
Sign
Song that hits you in the feels
Query

Have a most excellent evening, all of you.
>>
>>18860744
>>18860729

there is a guy i love and I want to know if he is considering having a relationship with me and what he will decide.
>>
>>18860738

Yes this is correct. Its more of an experiment. So is that to say its not necessarily vital to my spiritual growth?
>>
File: 50 KB.jpg (50KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
50 KB.jpg
50KB, 500x360px
>>18860745
Ey, can I get one on workplace success?

Victor
Leo
Stairway to heaven, I guess

And here's your Kurt Russel
>>
>>18860760
>>18860760
Not immediately. I think there's a point in the future where you'll be more ready for it. Gather more before then.
>>
File: macready-kurt-russell-the-thing.jpg (45KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
macready-kurt-russell-the-thing.jpg
45KB, 800x533px
>>18860745
R.J
Capricorn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRc2_-BCljQ
Can i get this "condition" i want?
>>
>>18860745
Sigurd
Scorpio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZNnaPOgpEA
I had an interesting conversation last night, so my question is sort of two-fold if that makes sense? Basically I'm not sure if I was talking to the actual person at the time or it was just a weird joke, so was I talking to the actual person, and if so, what are the chances I'll be talking to her again and something will actually develop? Her name is Kira and she's a Taurus I believe.
>>
File: waterbottleblurredinforeground.jpg (2MB, 1157x1717px) Image search: [Google]
waterbottleblurredinforeground.jpg
2MB, 1157x1717px
>>18860745
Adam
Libra
Mercy Street Peter Gabriel
will I achieve success in my main hobby? Can it be a career?
>>
>>18860469
That's why the threads were made in the first place actually. To try and help clean /x/ of the constant threads asking for readings, so they'd all be compiled into one singular place without flooding the board. They just so happened to have some info in them at first before the pastebins were updated with new stuff to try and help others learn, but nobody wanted to learn in the first place, they just wanted their readings, its all they ever wanted.
>>
File: KRcaptainron_large.jpg (54KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
KRcaptainron_large.jpg
54KB, 640x320px
>>18860745
Sarah
Scorpio
Patrick Wolf -- Together
My life has been plagued by disaster after disaster and I don't know why... please help me? Also can you do a relationship read for me? Thank you!
>>
>>18860762
he's beautiful thank you

>so will you succeed
>knight of cups reversed, seven of cups
While you yourself will do alright, your coworkers will do as much as they can to inhibit that. They won't be pleasant, and they have a tendency to outright lie to you. Be wary.

>how can you succeed
>king of pentacles reversed, queen of pentacles reversed
Authority figures won't be as reasonable as you'd expect, so make your own environment and take control of yourself and what you own.

>other advice
>nine of swords
It may not be pleasant, but push through it as best you can.

>six of pentacles flew out
In time you will be rewarded for your effort.
>>
>>18860677
>>18860715

I see something to do with Gaming or Entertainment or some kind of fun aspect ?? anyways I saw the roots of a tree being sprouted and continuing to grow deep into the earth.

I also saw these pots that were being smashed over and over again one after another. could be just the many ideas that lead you here that you had to go backto the drawing board so to speak,

I think you are onto something. good luck and best wishes !
>>
>>18860812
Ooo, that's what I've been after (and what I've been doing). Thanks.
>>
>>18860780
thanks friendo!

>high priestess reversed
This sounds kinda wack, but the answer is within you, you just for some reason aren't actively searching for it. Take a step back and evaluate why you really want this condition, and whether you will get it or not is gonna be clear.
>>
>>18860831
>>18860831
>Take a step back and evaluate why you really want this condition, and whether you will get it or not is gonna be clear.
Im sorry to bother and thanks for all, but is there any more advice or things i should be aware of regarding this matter?
>>
File: .jpg (55KB, 515x695px)
.jpg
55KB, 515x695px
>>18860729
>>18860753
Ok the good news is the person you love definitely is considering a relationship with a person but the bad news is I can't tell if that is you or someone else.

Whoever it is there will be a Yes and romantic feelings.

the girl in my scry had hair almost like this anne hathaway picture but as far as facial features I couldnt make out, just the hair stood out. So I don't know if that tells you anything.

There was also this white hat as well almost like a fedora she wore. I honestly couldnt find the significance in that. maybe the hat and white symbolize pure thoughts.??

I honestly want to believe this is you but I can't say for certain

if I were to put a percentage it would be 60-70% its you.

May love be with you and god bless thank you!
>>
File: Anne-Hathaway7.jpg (47KB, 394x466px) Image search: [Google]
Anne-Hathaway7.jpg
47KB, 394x466px
>>18860868
>>18860729
>>18860753
Oops wrong picture
>>
>>18860874
my hair is this length and style and brown, but more curly.
thank you
>>
>>18860785

>was it her
>hanged man, five of swords
No, not really. She's trying to remove herself emotionally from the situation to avoid personal harm. Kinda like disassociation if you know what that is.

>what are the odds something will actually happen
>knight of wands, the fool reversed
It's likely you'll talk to her again, but as for a relationship, there is some hesitance to start on her behalf and that's understandable.You'll get there eventually.

>>18860855
HP is a "you know the answer, silly" card already, and reversed she's even more so. Sorry if that kind of turned out to be a nonanswer. I think you know already, but here you go.

>three of cups reversed
Not if you reach out and get support from a trusted companion
>>
>>18860884
>No, not really. She's trying to remove herself emotionally from the situation to avoid personal harm. Kinda like disassociation if you know what that is.

No I understand completely on that part, and it does make quite a lot of sense.
>It's likely you'll talk to her again, but as for a relationship, there is some hesitance to start on her behalf and that's understandable.You'll get there eventually.

As does this, rough pasts and all and stuff keeps being brought back up by other people. Because people are dicks.

Thanks a lot for the reading anon, I appreciate you. Hope you have a good night.
>>
>>18860874
like this and the hair is a pushed back behind the ear on one side.
>>
>>18860881
Exactly!! ok then it is you lol

Her hair was defnitely curly but i couldnt find a short shoulder length to neck length curly hair picture

congrats send me a invite to the wedding god bless.
>>
>>18860891
Hello, scryer. I'd like to trade with you. Leave me as many queries as you'd like, and I'll offer you queries for each one you offer me. Sound good?
>>
>>18860884
>Not if you reach out and get support from a trusted companion
so if i do that i wont get it, interesting if thats the case.
Thanks.
>>
>>18860897
I'm sorry man I'm actually SUPER drained after those reads i;m sorry sorry sorry. :(
>>
>>18860907
No worries. I would, however, like to trade in the future, but we're all anon here, so I wouldn't know how to find you. Drop me a throwaway?
>>
>>18860786

ty anon you're great

>high priestess, queen of swords, wheel of fortune reversed
You won't achieve livable success unless you really change what you're doing to make it marketable. Understandably, you've scared of the outcome, but if you carefully consider what you're doing and reflect on it, and then work as hard as you can if you're sure about it. It won't be much but you'll be somewhat secure.
>>
>>18860911
We'll actually to be quite honest with you, I was going to retire my skills for only me now. Those were the last two public readings I wanted to give. I'm sorry again man.

but good fortune is in your midst. god bless.
>>
File: kurtrussell.jpg (15KB, 223x333px) Image search: [Google]
kurtrussell.jpg
15KB, 223x333px
>>18860745
Can you read something about my love life?
>>
>>18860806

>high priestess, seven of wands, king of wands
You have a tendency to try and stand apart, and that can be a critical factor in being singled out for shitty life events. But with you inner willpower and resiliency, you've kept surviving and will continue to thrive in the future.

>love general
>four of pentacles, ace of wands
You'll meet someone who you feel comfortable and safe with. You might be a bit clingy towards this new love, so be careful of that.

Honestly anon I think you might get more mileage talking to a therapist. Then again, I am a simple psychic on a korean woodcarving imageboard, so make of that what you will. I hope you have a happy and fulfilling life!
>>
>>18860939
I dunno if you forgot a few things, but oh well.

>six of swords
You're still working on moving on from a past relationship that went badly. Give it time and move on completely, then you'll be ready and won't get stuck in an abusive situation.
>>
>>18860992
thanks for doing it. I'm feeling bad and sick so I didn't pay much attention to your post which I'm sorry for. Your reading seems accurate
>>
File: 14_Major_Temperance.jpg (94KB, 300x575px) Image search: [Google]
14_Major_Temperance.jpg
94KB, 300x575px
Should I buy / print this /div/?
>>
File: kurtrussellhateful8.jpg (50KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
kurtrussellhateful8.jpg
50KB, 500x479px
>>18860745
How will my mental health be in the future?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHjxwHwSRN4
>>
File: 1491106907409.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
1491106907409.gif
613KB, 498x498px
>>18860745
How do the songs help you to do the readings? (not trying to be rude, sorry if it sounds rude)
Are they just to connect with the querent or could they have a deeper meaning?
>>
>>18860808
Ty magic 4chan man
>>
>>18861028
Little sparse but I think I've got this. Your Russell is greatly appreciated.

>hanged man, justice reversed, eight of cups, ten of cups
Your consistent self-deprecation is really starting to wear you down, and that leads to a warped perception of truth and eventually a sense of depression and general hopelessness. There are bright spots too, if you work for them. If you adjust your perceptions you'll find that your mental reality is quite nice. You certainly have the potential to find inner joy, but first you must get rid of your self destructive coping mechanisms.

>>18861006
no problem buddy
>>
>>18860975
Thank you my friend! All of this really helped! Very accurate :)
>>
>>18861059
You're not rude, don't worry.
Honestly, it's more of a connection thing than anything, and it feels a lot more personal to know what a person's experiencing and how they interpret that through music than their name or gender or whatever. Like pretty much everyone asks for gender, and that is basically either male, female or squid person, and it just doesn't really do anything, y'know? I also don't do paid readings, but I really enjoy getting something in exchange for them, even if it's just a thank you, and getting to discover shit that I never would have even thought of anyways. I never knew I liked vaporwave until this month.

Listening to music also helps me focus a bit when shuffling and thinking of a query so that's nice.

And idunno it just seems fun. I haven't heard anything outright bad yet that wasn't a meme song so gj /div/
>>
>>18861084
Thank you man, ill try to get better.
Thanks again.
>>
>>18861129
>>18861129
>I never knew I liked vaporwave until this month.
That can be pretty good every now and then.
What things have you discovered through that? favorite songs or artists?
Sorry if im making weird or stupid questions just curious about it.
>>
File: db_IGD-_Kelche_11_-_Prinzessin1.jpg (73KB, 401x714px) Image search: [Google]
db_IGD-_Kelche_11_-_Prinzessin1.jpg
73KB, 401x714px
>>
>>18860745
Scara
Áries
https://youtu.be/ZLlLtSG7xe4
How am I going to deal with my future mother-in-law?
>>
File: images (4).jpg (24KB, 325x412px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
24KB, 325x412px
>>18861192
Kurt
>>
>>18861129
>>18861129
Can you please give me a reading?

Randy
Sagittarius
Song- Goodbye Horses

My relationship has been merely arguing these past week. And seems like it'll continue if one of us doesn't change how we see things. Should I be the one to change?
>>
File: russel.jpg (432KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
russel.jpg
432KB, 1224x1632px
>>18860745
Pic is a painting of Kurt Russel I found somewhere.

Name: J
Sign: Libra
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qok9Ialei4c

Will I nail this job interview that's coming up?
>>
>>18861192
>>18861194
Glad to see you've found your Kurt! Much appreciated.

>three of cups, hanged man
Just find some good friends and hide for a bit. You might have to make some sacrifices in the short-term to cope, but prioritize yourself.
>>
>>18861267
So It Will be Very bad?
>>
>>18861210
yeah sure friendo

>should you change
>five of cups
There is a lot of really deep grief between both of you, and what you have together is falling apart. If you don't take initiative, it's certain noting will happen and you'll both be in this stagnant rotten state.

>what's really going on
>magician reversed, king of wands reversed
Your relationship has lost all the actions and small romantic gestures that added up to make something, and as a result is feeling really empty, and you're filling that void by arguing.
>>
>>18861218
oh man he's gorgeous

>knight of pentacles reversed, temperance
If you're really dedicated to the interview, and are willing to balance out your faults with your good qualities. Don't expect too much of a reward for your hard work, though.

>>18861326
it will be what you make of it. But you're gonna need time to recover and sort your shit out.
>>
>>18861146
>>18861146

As for the vaporwave it was Vector Graphics- Destine and Saint Pepsi- Around and that was just the coolest shit

Devo's pretty legit, found Ben Folds and Car Seat Headrest too. Yeah, I think I've definitely found some favorites on here.

it works better than /mu/ that's for sure
>>
I'm screw?

Thanks before hand.
>>
>>18861341
Thank you! I'll try to change myself and take the initiative, and your reading was certainly spot on. Thank you again for taking the time to do me a reading
>>
File: kurf.gif (2MB, 613x257px) Image search: [Google]
kurf.gif
2MB, 613x257px
>>18860745
Pitt
Libra
https://youtu.be/O0doI-EJE3k?t=3m14s
will I have what it takes to get what I want in love?
>>
File: KR.jpg (66KB, 501x768px) Image search: [Google]
KR.jpg
66KB, 501x768px
>>18860745
Rain
Virgo
https://youtu.be/DyRxyKiChiI
Is she feeling something towards me now?
>>
>>18861388
Nice dubs, and thanks for the read.
>>
>>18859784
My gut tells me travel might be worth considering with whats going on in the 9th house. Good taste in home design with venus in the 4th, expanded by a minor conjunction with jupiter in the 5th. Mars in the 6th says you are a hard worker, but can also meet quarrels at work. Pluto in the 7th, one on one relationships, whether they be a best friend, business partner, or your significant other can begin and end in a revolutionary way, while also changing you. Moon in capricorn in the 10th, career changes ebb and flow. Maybe hiking would suit you?
>>
today is my birthday. I'm 27 in 2017 on April 6th.

27 2017/04/06

4+6=10

so you get 00112277 or 0127 twice.

any meaning in this?
>>
>>18861616
None whatsoever. Happy birthday.
>>
>>18861616
ask Hijinks if you see her.
>>
I don't have $300 to spare on 23andme so I think I'd have some fun with you guys and ask a question to anybody who's willing to read for me (preferably Tarot).

Question:
What can you tell me of my ancestry?

Let me know if you need more details about me.

Willing to trade.
>>
Trading. How does she talk to other people about me or what does she say about me?
>>
>>18861722

I'll start on yours right now

I'd like to know about my financial future. Will I be wealthy one day?
>>
File: biggestregret.jpg (64KB, 720x850px) Image search: [Google]
biggestregret.jpg
64KB, 720x850px
Don't know if anyone would take this request but will do an aura reading in exchange.

What steps do I need to take to be more dominant and alpha? What does she feel about me?

Aries.
>>
>>18861722
>>18861736

I drew one card for you

>Knight of Swords

She thinks you're mysterious, handsome and adventurous. Basically, she likes you, so she says good things about you and wants to get to know you more.
>>
>>18861736
You can achieve a decent amount of success in the corporate or office world. You're not going to be a millionaire, but playing office politics well will get you somewhere good. What I saw was a man, around 50 in age, in a nice suit sitting at a desk in an office with a view. It's pretty self-explanatory.

>>18861753
>she likes you
I know, but that's not what I asked
>so she says good things about you
That's not a given, no matter how much she likes me, and I was asking what she says.
>wants to get to know you more
She already knows me extremely well.

Don't trade one-card readings unless you state that's what you're doing, bro.

>>18861740
I'll do yours in a minute (and refrain from teasing you)
>>
>>18861740
3 of Cups, The Emperor (reversed)

Whatever you do, don't try to act all macho and hard. It will seem offputting, especially since it will be disingenuous. You should make yourself better in social situations and learn to command more attention in them. If you can get along with everyone and have everyone think you're a cool guy, you'll reflect a popularity vibe, which translates to the sort of alpha/dominant you really want to be for your purposes, not some cowboy John Wayne shit like you have in your head. Seriously, don't be a tryhard, you'll look like a douche. Just be sociable and fun.

Alright, aura my shit up
>>
I'd really appreciate a reading.

Names joshua, a virgo. I'd love a general reading, and I'd love to know something about my love life.
>>
>>18861783

Shit anon. I'm seeing a really ugly blend in your aura. A mix of deep, rich lavender but beset by a plain, coal black aura. This means that you WOULD be in a good position, but there are other factors that threaten the beautiful aura. Whether it be a subconscious thing from within, or something obvious and external.
>>
>>18861783

What can you say about the *her* thing, anon?
>>
File: what do the cards stand for.jpg (71KB, 803x437px) Image search: [Google]
what do the cards stand for.jpg
71KB, 803x437px
>>18860469
:(

Well...maybe it is not so great right now, and maybe it never quite was what you were hoping for, but when you and others welcomed me as a new reader here a little less than two years ago it was really something...

I got really into doing readings here and did a lot of them. It was very meaningful to me, and I felt a magic back then that makes me wanna cry thinking about it

I know nothing lasts for that long.. it has really been a bit of a miracle that so many threads were pretty absent of negativity and shitposting
Drama between people has cropped up, but not too often. And yes, the current state of /div/ isn't exactly inspiring but well... bad things don't last either hahah

I just wanna thank you and the others over the years, and I wish I was able to do readings like I used to. I don't believe as much though and it's hard making myself believe

I'm not counting on hijinks or others I remember reading this really, I just wanted to express myself here while there is still some relevance. I hope my strong feelings about this place at least inspire some person to take things more seriously.

Thank you for having existed, /div/
You are pretty good and interesting overall and I wish I could make all of your futures positive ones

I'm pretty confident that this place won't go to hell and that good will can outweigh the ill will and egotism and that dedication can outweigh laziness as well

Sorry for interrupting, just feeling nostalgic and junk; don't mind me, carry on :D
>>
where da readers at?
>>
File: 1453519949718.png (53KB, 424x450px) Image search: [Google]
1453519949718.png
53KB, 424x450px
>>18861871
Right here m8,

Will do a few maybe like 3 or so reads tonight, also interested in trades if anyone's offering and willing.

All I need is a name/alias and your question method is scry.

Cute pics always appreciated bonus points for a picture from either the persona series. Been thinking a lot about that lately for whatever reason.
>>
>>18861886

Ken, I'd like to know if I would be rich/well off one day?
>>
File: 1490414881708.jpg (85KB, 340x427px) Image search: [Google]
1490414881708.jpg
85KB, 340x427px
>>18861886
will I be successful on yt?
>>
File: imagge.jpg (785KB, 938x1500px) Image search: [Google]
imagge.jpg
785KB, 938x1500px
>>18861886
Hey anon, how are you doing? Nice to see you here.

Crayon
Does she feel something for me at all now? I know I should give up, but y'know
>>
>>18861886

Zero

What will happen between me and Julie?
>>
>>18861886
Read mine anon pls

Kenneth

I'm the dude wit the Aura reading.

And do you see me with the girl I posted before?
>>
File: 2239187-1339950434225.png (191KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
2239187-1339950434225.png
191KB, 480x272px
>>18861891
fleeting riches, a being made up of diamons gold and various rare metals appears, it stares you down from two gemstone eyes, it's cold and lifeless despite it moving and being alive. Reminds me of a statue come to life looking at humanity with jealousy and envy. It looks on for a bit before it takes off running in the distance. It's a short opportunity to behold something like this but it won;t last long.

I take this to mean that it will either pass you by, or that if you do obtain it it'll be fast spent, fast life fast money and all that, riches aren't going to be around for long, you should seek something a bit more stable if you ask me, but it's something you will see in some sense of it.

tldr; wealth will certainly have its impact on your life, but it seems more fleeting than permanent and is probably best to think of it as such, money comes and money goes, it's gonna be a real battle to keep it around if such a thing is possible.
>>
>>18861895
Not a reader, but if you're not meming - going on youtube now and want make money on it is impossible now. A lot of youtube people struggle with it
>>
>>18861906

Thank you, it is better to have riches and lost than to never have riches at all. I appreciate the read
>>
If anyone is up for a reading,
Daniel
Pisces
Been having a lot of misfortune recently
>>
File: 1432175229932.jpg (35KB, 495x375px) Image search: [Google]
1432175229932.jpg
35KB, 495x375px
>>18861895
>yt
assuming this means youtube or something?
Still need a name to read for that. Sorry for the silly formality but i think it helps.

>>18861896
>how are you doing?
Fucking awful m8, but that's nothing new. Glad to be here for a little while anyway.

>I know I should give up, but y'know.
A man after my own heart, Personally I'm the same way, so I'll do what I can to getcha a good read, it's a hard place to be isn't it anonichi? Tell me about that gal of yours? Is she everything you ever dreamed of? I know my senpai is, and she's got me in that same boat as you.

A series of pivots and steel beams moving things along on a compresson system, crushing motiongs and a mechanization controled by simply air. the movement of something as invisible and taken for granted as the atmophere and air pressure can be powerful if harnessed, it can create a great deal of productivity if channeled.

Basically I take this to mean that words and actions are the key here, something along the lines of being able to make your taken for granted feelings work for you, don't think of them as stale or invisible, make it apparent and see if they can't move things along, be open and express yourself, try to get closer, it's not a guarantee, but it still seems like it's too early to give up if you ask me, there's still hope to be found here. If anything she's just curious about it all, She's got other options sure but if you catch her attention you may be the one she ends up picking, work hard and do your best.
>>
>>18861895
Sorry Andrew, were fucked.
>>
I'd love a reading, and can return the favor.

Names joshua.
>>
>>18861886

Jr

Am I going to get a gf soon? Do I already know her? What does she look like?
>>
>>18861924
My name is Lilly
I am the chick with the youtube question.
>>
File: 1363400353142.jpg (65KB, 562x600px) Image search: [Google]
1363400353142.jpg
65KB, 562x600px
>>18861886
>>18861930

Forgot cute pic
>>
File: 1483830917809.jpg (26KB, 236x299px) Image search: [Google]
1483830917809.jpg
26KB, 236x299px
>>18859343
I can dish out a few before bed.

Shoot. I need the practice.
>>
>>18861935
Does he miss me? Is he thinking of me?
>>
>>18861935

Tell me about my immediate future. Is there anything I should be looking forward to soon?
>>
File: 1459740997029.jpg (51KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
1459740997029.jpg
51KB, 640x481px
>>18861901
Nothing much of note, a piece of paper fades to ash and blows away in the wind, reminds me a lot of a ciggarette ash in the way it "burns" and falls into the wind, it loses shape and eventually falls apart, things seem to dissolve as they seem to be going alright. It seems that despite appearances of things, it's gonan eventually become soething that you'll both move on from and forget about, something that is taken for granted eventually and left behind.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, just what I saw m8, still though hang in there and keep that hope up.

>>18861903
I'll read it but link that shit nigga, not gonna dig around for your question up there, a little common courtesy helps a bit here, not trying to be rude or anything, but there are probably a million love questions unanswered up there, no idea which one is yours.
>>
>>18861941
>>18861740
Here you go.
>>
>>18861924
>Tell me about that gal of yours? Is she everything you ever dreamed of?
Probably? I dunno, I don't live on this world long enough to say this, I'm still young, but it was the first time I felt something. I needed to go other way cause I lost trust to her and probably there's something about taking actions, because theres none of these now. It was mostly for my own good. Man, why is this hard.
>>
File: 1490050662550.png (7KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1490050662550.png
7KB, 284x284px
>>18861895
>>18861933
>>18861941
>>
File: 1435798173624.jpg (551KB, 800x633px)
1435798173624.jpg
551KB, 800x633px
>>18861935
What do they want from me? Should I really stick around?

>>18861895
Kind of, but you'll find it to be more hassle than it's worth, an obsessed gardener focuses on a budding plant and spends way too much time doting over it, to make it the most pretty flower it can be one day. it's just a small sprout and might not even be the flowering type but it leads to a great desperation on the part of this "cultivator" who really only stumbled on the plant.

If anything I think it might go alright, but if you do so there will be thirst, as in people desperate for attention and will harass and potentially stalk you at worst. They'll obsess over a self created image and in a way this might be more trouble than it's worth.

tldr; minimal sucess for a while, the self esteem boost will be alright untill people ruin it for you, might be one of those things where one creppy motherfucker ruins it all for you.

Let's just skip that all an I can be that creep :^) How u doing bby?

jokes aside, seems like more trouble than it;s worth.
>>
>>18861886

Ozzy

Will I ever own a home?
>>
>>18861963
lol welp it would be an interesting adventure then, I am pretty much immune to creeps since I've met many awful men in my lifetime so creeps/stalkers don't scare me. I am pretty much doing it because I want to try something new with my life. not so much for the money since I already have a stable day job which I probably wont quit for this but I was just curious about it, thank you so much reader :) <3
>>
File: 1443938441133.jpg (68KB, 600x600px)
1443938441133.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
>>18861952
>Man, why is this hard.
This.
Though honestly when you love someone like that you'll know, your lack of conviction concerns me. what is it you really want from all of this? You just out to get laid, or are you genuinely concerned with her wellbeing and want to see her happy, I think there's a fundamental difference to be found there, and i"m just curious, you don;t have to answer that to me, but it's something to consider.

>>18861950
>dominant and alpha,
If you have to take steps to do it you've already started with the wrong mindset, it's something that comes from within you can't force it m8, not really sure why you's aspire for that anyhow but will read anyway :^)

A mirror reflects a vision od beauty and aestetic, someone that feels as though they have been chiseled into a better statue so to speak, i know it;s a meme but exercise and appearance can play a large role in it all, just be confident in what you are and what you have, slef improvement to the point where you can self recognize it will make a huge difference, basically believe that you can get better and work toward that and you shall.

tldr; work on becoming a person you can be proud of seeing in the morning when you look in the mirror if you like what you see I'm certain other people will as well.
>>
>>18861976
Alani
what will i experience in the next 6 months?
>>
>>18861886
Will
Am I going to keep getting hurt if I stay by her side?
>>
>>18861976
>or are you genuinely concerned with her wellbeing and want to see her happy
That's why I did what I did. This couldn't work out in realistic perspective. I like to think there's a lot people on this planet to not complete let down myself, but suffering never ends.
>>
>>18861935
Can I get a general love reading? I have someone in mind.
>>
File: 1422598587394.jpg (2MB, 5575x2834px)
1422598587394.jpg
2MB, 5575x2834px
>>18861971
>, I am pretty much immune to creeps
Never underestimate the depravity and depths at which humanity is willing to sink, just when you think you've seen rock bottom they'll grab a shovel and dig it even deeper, but if you think you'll be okay, best of luck, hope it goes well for you anonkovich. Hope it's fun or something.

>>18861964
This is a weird one, invest wisely and I don't see why not. Seems more pragmatic than a psychic question m8.

But yeah, 2 bedroom 2 bath, one story little house that will be the home of your dreams, or at least becoming accustomed to, seems like a nice place to raise a family, the neighbours have kids that are always out in the streets and may be a bit of a hassle at times, but it seems like a normal home life and everyday experience awaits you in terms of having a place to lay your head and call home. You have a place to belong waiting for you someday anon.
>>
File: i eat shoes.jpg (44KB, 535x960px) Image search: [Google]
i eat shoes.jpg
44KB, 535x960px
>>18861886
Hey there reader, if you still have the energy, read me please.

A.S.
I'd like to know how things would go if I start drawing as a (serious) hobby.

Thanks!
>>
File: IMG_0806.jpg (48KB, 535x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0806.jpg
48KB, 535x960px
>>18861995
Hey my is Justin, I was born 3/27/1993 10:57pm I would like a 6 card spread in monetary interests, please and thank you
>>
>>18861992
thanks <3 I wish you good luck in your endevors as well reader, we never caught your name, how should we call you?
>>
anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18861937
Overall there does seem to be a very positive connection but you may need to smooth something over if there was contention in the past.

For the first card in the center I drew the Queen of Wands. I get the feeling that their is some chemistry between you. It seems like their is possibly some sexual tension on the relationship overall.

Now to what is on your minds. For you I drew the Queen of Pentacles. I think you feel as though you have worked hard and made sacrifices lately to be where you are. Even if you may not see it you have a pretty stable foundation.

For him, I drew The Sun. He seems to be quite pleased with himself and know what he wants.

Now to your Emotions and his.

For you I drew the Ace of Wands. I think you are looking to breath new life and feel charged. You obviously care about him or you wouldn't have asked! Obviously this person gets your fire going and stokes you to life. Trust your gut. This may be an opportunity. Grab hold and work your magic as best you can.

Now for him, I drew The Fool. Looks like they are ready to set out and try something new. Some sense of adventure is stirring. Maybe he is getting restless or isn't sure how to feel but I think he is willing to trust and open up to you.

I would suggest you go do something new and inspirational with this person.

Now to the last bit. Your behavior.

I drew for you the Knight of Swords, reversed. I think it is simply a warning to be careful with your speech, or that at least your actions are showing you are being careful. I don't know what the situation is but I think you may be trying to do your best to avoid confrontation. Be careful of lies. If there has been any misused of communication, on your part or his you may need to consider this.

Now to his behavior. I got the Five of Pentacles, reversed. Not Sure, but it seems like lately he has been worried about what he is lacking in his life in the material sense.

Looks positive.
>>
>>18862044
Holy crap. Thank you so much. He is definitely concerned about his material position in life. As for me, I really do need to be more careful about my speech.
Thank you, anon.
>>
File: 1482176456368.gif (472KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1482176456368.gif
472KB, 1000x750px
>>18862044
hi friend, can you help me as well?

this is my inquiry
>>18861439

have a cool gif meanwhile
>>
>>18861935
Maybe I'm too late, but I'll give it a shot
What will happen between V and me in the future?
>>
>>18861940
I drew two cards for you.

Page of Swords and Four of Wands.

Seems like you are going to hear something that will let you know about the truth of your situation. Maybe something that will be a cause for celebration? Maybe you need to have a celebration of your own to congratulate yourself on recent growth or maybe someone else will be taking the role of the Page?

Sounds like something good at least.
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18861963
I got you a truth spread.

First, what is objective. The Knight of Wands, reversed.

Either you are lacking that emotional fire, that drive to follow your instincts or you are jumping the gun and boldly going where no one should haphazardly.

If you are saying "no" because of lack of energy try to remember that we sometimes need to shake things loose. A rolling stone gathers no moss. "The desert encroaches! Woe to him whose desert is within!"

On the other hand, you maybe be reckless. Hold your horses, gather your energy, then wait for the right opportunity. Don't flare out.

Now your feelings. I drew The King of Cups.

I think you are feeling like your in the right here. You are trying to do the right thing but maybe you are coming off too reserved given the last card, or you need to call on that part of yourself to temper you fire. Remember you can counsel yourself as well as others and you do have a sense of maturity.

Last the Ten of Cups. This card is represented by the roman numeral X, which is also the same X as Gebo the Norse rune that means gift. The gift of love and forgiveness. The X marks the spot. If you believe you have a treasure treat it like one.

Looks like you need to act with love and consideration. I think you know what to do. Be gentle and try to gain control of your emotions. Try to love yourself because others have or do love you.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18861991
Then a general 4 card spread is you, as the 4th Chakra is the Heart, and it contains 4 chambers. To love some one is a challenge, a call to action. I have 2 major Arcana cards, both related to 4. This stands to be significant in your life. Something will change and something must change for the outcome you desire

First, the Two of Wands. You are on the threshold of something. You have a choice. To get what you most desire be bold. Start on the path. Your mark.

Now your challenge. The second card is number 4, The Emperor, Reversed. Beware of being controlling or lacking control. Beware of lacking discipline. If your life lacks control and is in Chaos command it. You must think about what it means to be an authority figure, or at the very least a leader. Set healthy boundaries. You have a great opportunity. This experience will hopefully strengthen you.

Your advice? Death. 13. Not unlucky. 1+3 is 4. To rise to the challenge you must "die" in a sense. Enlighten yourself for this new journey. Meditate on your past. Shed your skin and float down the river of life as they say. This may not be easy if you are not prepared but you are going to feel good in the end, rejuvenated and whole but only if you accept it.

And finally, the outcome. After all the doom and gloom and foreboding you have the Three of Cups. This person will be a good friend or already is. If you make the right choices this person will be lots of fun if you know what you are doing and there will be most likely mutual attraction. Honestly they are going to be very significant in some way.

So before you go I wish you luck. Here is a nice little legend of love to inspire you. Its one of my favorites.
http://thenorsegods.com/the-ballad-of-svipdag/

You can do it.
>>
File: shine on crazy diamond.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
shine on crazy diamond.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
If anyone is still reading.
Just hit the hay last night JUST before someone took it up but asked a me a question...
So...
Male, Leo
Chinese snake.

Requesting a general reading and also 2 specifics. Will I have a supernatural encounter this year?
Also, my gf and I were wondering if we would meet again / encounter with an old friend we both had a semi intimate relationship with and if so what the outcome would be.
(as in would it end in good or bad things.)
>>
>>18861935
Could i get a solution for how to resolve what happened to me in 2015?
>>
>>18861935
Love reading for me and A?
>>
File: IMG_0635.jpg (98KB, 564x833px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0635.jpg
98KB, 564x833px
>>18862009
I'm still here too =]
>>
>>18862154
I can trade with you if you want, but the thing is, I won't interpret them for you. I'll just draw cards (I have my own 3 card spread) and post them.
If you accept, leave your age, sign and quarry and I'll get back to you
>>
>>18862216
Okay.
23, Capricorn
Should I pursue him? Will I get a desirable result?
Yours?
>>
>>18862058
I did a general 4 card spread for you as well.

The first card is The Chariot. Looks like the two of you are on the same path. Gain control of the situation at hand or at least maintain the course if it is going well. You guys are going to need some self control. The next cards might seem bleak but don't worry, The Chariot can take you through it or even past it. You may need to ride it out.

Next is the Five of Pentacles. If you have financial issues or poor health of any kind this could be where The Chariot can assist. You may have a break through if lacking security or you may need to be more conservative in spending. If times are good focus on what you lack and shore yourselves up in case things do get worse, if bad the next card might help.

Next is the Three of Swords. I think the theme here is making sacrifices where they are needed. Don't give up hope though! The Chariot is still on your side if you both keep it together. You have a good chance still.

Last is the 9 of Swords. You can take steps towards mitigating any possible disaster by being proactive. Remember the Chariot! Don't fret! You will just end up and insomniac like me and that just makes it worse.

Be honorable, noble, determined and rational. Communicate the truth well. Be like steel, together.

I feel like you deserve one last card for clarification. I got the Queen of Cups, reversed. You can't take on others pain. Separate your feelings from one another. It seems like emotions are running out of control here. Its all up to you two.
>>
>>18862222
Checked
>>
>>18861935
General reading pretty please.
>>
30, Gemini.

Will I be able to achieve my goals within the next year?
>>
>>18862165
I was hoping that the doom and gloom period was already over. I don't know what to say other than your reading was very accurate. Thank you very much, I will meditate on everything you said.
>>
File: Spread.jpg (340KB, 1152x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Spread.jpg
340KB, 1152x1077px
>>18862220
Okay, so
>1st card (the general/overall energy that is present; this card is a union of the female/passive and male/active energy )
2 of Wands
>2nd card (the female/passive energy)
Ace of Disks
>3rd card (the male/active energy)
8 of Swords

I gave you the general detail of my spread to help you interpret it (i'm using the Toth Tarrot Deck)

Now me: m/24/pisces/
A love reading for the near future would be nice
>>
>>18862268
High priestess, hanged man, two of wands, justice

No love in the near future. You've got a lot of passive energy that is preventing this, and both of the first cards suggest a need for introspection and perhaps even the need to sacrifice or end a certain behavior to attract love. This behavior could be something as simple as overcoming shyness or maybe being too talkative.
Seems that if you put in the time to grow within, you will be rewarded for your patience.
>>
someone tell me please will i ever success in anything
>>
>>18862277
Thank you so much. You actually gave me a very good insight and I feel inspired again.

Bless you !
>>
>>18862222
>>18862223
Yeah I'm spent.
>>18862224
Ok you said pretty and please and I believe Kek gave me the first quads in a while. I think its a sign.

Another 4 card.

Its been a while since I saw a spread like this one.

First before the spread I would like to address some themes.

Wands and Water. We will come back to that.

8 of Wands. Something is happening. Fast. I don't know if you are doing anything but anything you do is going to practically buzz with magic. You might get good news. If you think you know what your doing by all means go for it.

Next the Queen of Wands. I don't know... do you happen to know anyone who is super sexy? A woman? Either she is going to stand in you way or help you I have no clue but it might be and aspect of yourself. The last time I got this card I met my ex. God I miss her. I wish we could smooth it out but now I'm rambling. Careful you don't get burned. Fire needs control to burn the right way. Don't get manipulated or try to manipulate just you know, feel the passion. Don't get burned or burned out. Anyway, next bit.

Next is The Moon, reversed. Its almost full isn't it? Embrace the unknown. Don't lose your mind. We did and that's how we lost each other. Howling at the moon is great until you both end up back in rehab. Watch your perceptions. Your mind is playing tricks on you. You have a lot of good energy but its very forceful, wild, untamed. Just try to let it lose but don't chase it over the hills. Or do. Might be fun.

And last but not least the 3 of cups, reversed.

Ok now I am really am jelly. You got the same thing I did almost a year and a half ago. Don't give into hedonistic pleasure its going to scorch you black and dead inside. Peer pressure might make you do something stupid. Be yourself. Set boundaries. Honestly if you start looking for love you might find a real Molotov of a girl or maybe your the Queen in question? Maybe a new friend or enemy?

Either way good luck. Keep your eyes open and your wits about.
>>
File: 1478622991366.png (209KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478622991366.png
209KB, 1000x1000px
>>18862291
Kek be with you anon, your reading is spot on and exactly what I wanted to see.
>>
>>18862251

Just remember you have a choice! You always can choose the right thing! I had a choice. I wasn't in the right frame of mind. I lost one of the best things and one of the worst things in the world. I could have tried harder. Now I owe a debt to someone I can never repay. You can do better than I did then. I'm trying to redeem myself in my own eyes.

Remember to do the right thing. I didn't. I lost her. And I lost all the other ones too.

>>18862291

By the way, before I go could anyone give me a reading? i am headed to bed now and I feel I am exhausted. I was hoping someone else could give me some better insight into my life. I can do this for others well but I tend to misread my own stuff.

I need something big. Making positive changes. Fighting back against my depression. I get paid tomorrow. My year reading said this month is the month of The Empress. Is this a good time to find new love again? Its been over a year since we broke up. I just doubt myself again. I need to work harder, get stronger and throw myself out there. I just hope I have grown a little. I just need redemption. Maybe a cross reading and 2 cards for clarity? I pulled the Hermit for my theme of the year.

It was our card. Our birthday was the 9th even though she was a year older.
>>
>>18862282

>6 of Cups

Success is a more subjective thing, it could mean a lot of different things for everyone.

In you subjective experience, however, I have the sense that success for you cannot be denied if you learn the art of being vulnerable to life. This card may suggest that you have been through hardship and you had to overcome some significant troubles and that has left you more pragmatic than ever.

My (humble) piece of advice is to slow down and learn the simple pleasures of life, acceptance and appreciation for the life that is throbbing in you and around you.

Know, beyond a doubt, that you will die someday, and you won't be able to take the material aspects of life with you. All that you will have is the "success" that you have nurtured inside, how much you can appreciate the beauty of life and how much of your life was spent in acceptance and gratitude.

Experiment with this energy and, no matter how hard you try, you will never think of yourself as unsuccessful.
>>
i need a gf when will i get gf
>>
I apologise in advance if I'm committing a faux pas, but I wish to learn the tarot and haven't found the links at the top much help. Can somebody recommend me a guide for absolute beginners? I don't even know how many cards to draw. Thanks.
>>
File: 411417c824c7bfb054f431892aa299f5.jpg (262KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
411417c824c7bfb054f431892aa299f5.jpg
262KB, 1024x1024px
Please help me. Every thursday i get emotional as fuck because of this thing i have with a girl. Do i still have a chance. Does she still like me?

Im tired man. Im not good with these..
>>
>>18862483

http://www.learntarot.com is an online course for beginners. I read it when I first started out and I recall that it covered some very basic topics, so it should be of some help to you. That being said, the amount of cards you pull should be up to you and reflect what you want to know about the situation. You could use pre-existing card layouts or just make up your own. The underlying idea is that you should pull for aspects that you want more insight on, e.g. for a general reading:
>Past
>Present
>Future

The amount of cards you pull for each depends on how much detail you want, but generally for beginners it's easier to do a card each.
>>
>>18862483
Addendum to >>18862586

It´s also good to use:
http://www.psychic-revelation.com/reference/q_t/tarot/tarot_cards/

And some additional info on cards from this guy (just ignore the mermaids and vampires and other new age stuff):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdj83PWWH0M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhpGrg7RU5U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f79bUw_Lv78
>>
>>18861439
aight i woke up again, and you brought a kurt so okay. sorry about the wait!

>six of wands reversed, the emperor
More likely than not. It's advisable not to frame it as success, though. With you being as dependable as you are, it's not difficult for you to find someone you can have a solid relationship with. Do be careful in that you've already taken care of your past before heading out into the future.
>>
>>18861471

>page of swords reversed, ace of pentacles reversed, king of cups reversed
She's moody and uncertain of where to start with you. She is really confused, and scared to tell you because she's scared of doing the wrong thing. In time though, she'll warm up to you.
>>
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post. Any unacceptable requests will be skipped and ignored.

Guidelines:

>1: No death queries
>2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>3: No next bf/gf/next romantic partner queries
>4: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>5: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>6: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>7: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>8: Be detailed, but concise
>9: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse"

Requisites:

>Gender:

>A Color & Geometric Shape:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
>>18862921
I don't think people take you seriously since, even if someone makes the slightest mistake in not keeping with your requisites, you just fall silent and don't post anything.
>>
>>18862921
male
black tiangle
smell of ground after the rain
Shoud i get asmoday sigil tattooed on my chest? since i have never succesfuly summoned him?
>>
>>18863010
>inb4 he won't get read because his query's poorly written
>>
>>18862921

Male
Blue Rhombus
A comfy computer workstation

How will my ongoing moving-in process go?
>>
>>18862987
>Calling out >>18862921 as a fake
Are you gonna stand for that, Moonie?
>>
>>18863109
all 3 times i saw moonie post that he is doing reading, he didn't respond to them at all.
so yeah, i think he is fake...
>>
>>18863151
he's a jew irl
>>
>>18863151
Then you missed all the other times where he posted that he'd read, then flake on people.

It's either Moonie or some other guy posing as Moonie.
>>
>>18862921
Male
Orange Trapezoid
The feeling of relief after completing a huge project/assignment
Why did Ch do what he did to me knowing that it would hurt me and harm our friendship?
>>
Trading. I'm burned out on my job. I can keep going and make it work eventually, or I can just find something else. Which is a better option for me in the long run?
>>
File: 1472785911202.jpg (86KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
1472785911202.jpg
86KB, 500x524px
i am being nostalgic faggot or is the divination threads become shit?
>>
File: deadass.jpg (40KB, 634x471px) Image search: [Google]
deadass.jpg
40KB, 634x471px
drop me a love general /div/
>>
Can I have a reading? Plz, i 've felt depressed for half a year and confused
>>
Trading
>>
>>18863733
Mine:
>>18863257
Yours?
>>
>>18863742
Okay.
Is he, you can call him Clark, off with another woman or is he where he says he is?
>>
>>18863749
At this very moment? He appears to be outside, trees in the background, smells like pine, trail somewhere. Did he say he's out hiking or something?
>>
>>18863742
Trying to make it work:
>five of cups, seven of swords, the fool
Finding something else:
>four of swords, page of cups, ten of cups

Normally I'd also pull two cards for clarity but this is pretty straight forward. You're absolutely miserable at your current job now, and it will only get worse. Your best option is to find something else. When you find that other thing, you'll be so much happier.
I'll pull two cards to see how long it will take you to find it:
>queen of cups, king of wands
Huh. Weird cards. It won't take you long to find something else. Keep an open mind and perhaps seek help from friends that are already established somewhere. Perhaps these two cards also point to you following your passions now rather than a career for the sake of having a career.
>>
>>18863767
Close. I need more details though.
He is spending an extended amount of time somewhere. Is someone staying with him, is he alone? Is he working?
>>
>>18863778
When I checked, he was walking. I didn't hear any other footsteps or hear any voices. I tried following energy lines from him to any females and just saw one with dark curly hair, but it doesn't feel recent. It's hard to get more detail than that (even that's a bit unreliable) because that's like three connections I have to maintain. If he's with another woman, I don't think he's been with her today. That's not to say he is, of course, it depart seem like he is.

>>18863772
>following your passions
Hah. My passions are music, the occult, and divination. There's not too much money in those, unless someone is looking to hire a scryer to spy on people or something, haha.
>make your offer, Uncle Sam
>>
File: exhaustionmanage.png (69KB, 940x370px)
exhaustionmanage.png
69KB, 940x370px
Hello Fellow /div/ users, as always, RainMaker back here bringing you some destiny scrying. This might be a long night, sadness and my depression has been bitting me for a while, so here I am trying to have some karma re-gained helping some of you. I hope you are all are doing ok.

Let's begin:

>But what is a destiny scrying?
Instead of scrying about a present situation I usually scry about future situations you will face sooner or later based on the query you give me. It usually is related to it, so this scrying is more like a help to be one step ahead of future events.

>But what info do I need?
Your query, a number, a picture that reminds you to that query and your favourite quote. (Simple right?)

>What do I ask in exchange?
A reading based on this question, with your query (with the info needed - see above) After all the questions made, the doubts, fears, and this feeling of sadness and exhaustion... (I am a 23 years old Male Capricorn btw)

●When will I find some love in a relationship? Am I doomed to be forever alone?

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

>JUST FOR TODAY:

Since I'm feeling like shit if you can't trade, post your query, and if it's truly important and the doubts come from the bottom of your heart I'll know it and I'll give you a "free" scry. Let's leave it like this to be clear

Trade --> 100% I'll answer
Not trading --> 50-50 Depends on the query.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Let's work together for a better future, shall we?
>>
>>18863800
Thanks. I know who the other person is, so no problem. That's a family member.

Hah, who knows, right? I thought the Queen of Cups and the King of Wands was an interesting combo to get for a time frame. Totally strange. Either way it seems like you'll be okay if you decide to leave, but you're going to become even more miserable if you stay.
>>
>>18863809
I asked you yesterday:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18853517/#18858999
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18853517/#18859318

I can scry your next gf opportunity if you read that for me
>>
File: 1485152799757.png (208KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
1485152799757.png
208KB, 500x647px
>>18863809

I'd like to know what will happen between me and Juliann?
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds"
Pic related, Juliann was a Goth chick

I'll start work on yours right now but keep your head up, you'll be fine.
>>
>>18863809
What happened with the blond girl?
>>
>>18863813
If you want to trade again, I'd appreciate a hint as to how I'll recognize the job in question. I get job offers constantly, so it might be nice to have a clue.
>>
>>18863809

Could you please: >>18863672
number: 8
Whatever happens, happens.
>>
File: 1329236752338.jpg (45KB, 400x494px)
1329236752338.jpg
45KB, 400x494px
>>18863809
>●When will I find some love in a relationship? Am I doomed to be forever alone?
>>18863828

I drew 3 cards for you
>King of Cups,King of Swords, Queen of Wands

Lots of Kings and Queens in your reading, interesting.

The tl;dr version of your reading is chill. Make a clean break, clear your mind and someone will come along during the summer time to end your
>tfw no gf
feelings. Focus on improving yourself and she will appear in the summer.
>>
File: 7567567567567.jpg (245KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
7567567567567.jpg
245KB, 1920x1080px
>>18863809
hello great divinator RainMaker! I hope you get better. Unfortunately I do not read ;(
number:886
"Everything that goes down goes down"

Where I will find my next girlfriend?
>>
>>18863861
******"Everything that goes up goes down"****

KEK
>>
File: 1468610915002.jpg (104KB, 1280x967px) Image search: [Google]
1468610915002.jpg
104KB, 1280x967px
>>18863809
>query
i would like to know what awaits me in the future, i have no idea what is going on with my life, i feel like i have no control, like a leaf drifitng through the wind, i also feel like i'm getting more and more distant until one day i will simply dissapear, i know it sounds like an existantial crisis, but it's going on for a long time now
>Number
>favourite quote
i don't really have one, i guess it's up to the moment which to choose, anyway have this one by Plato which i always like
"Good people don't need laws to tell them to act responsibly and bad people will find a way around the laws"
>>
>>18863823

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
>Scry
I walk inside an office, shirt, tie, suit, yeah, I am dressed for a job office apparently, but apparently I can her people talking behind my back, they are talking shit, damn it, I hate that, people is never brave enough to talk shit face to face. I hear male and female voices, they are clearly insulting me, but as much as I want to turn my back and kick the shit out of them I feel I must remain calmed, I have to be proffesional. I sit down and I feel much better.

It's funny, if you do what you love no matter what people say you will enjoy it. After all doing what one loves is what truly make us enjoy a big part of life.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
>The Meaning

The easy part of this scry is the people talking shit, as bad as it sounds, it implies people has been misleading both of you, the fact that the were dual voices means that you both have listened to others and that has been making you doubt as you kept your ways, it's sickening when people try to pull people appart for no reason at all.

The fact that I actually had a sense of comfort in this "office job" probably means that you guys can feel fine when you are together, nothing bad about it, it's almost natural. However, there's something interesting here, which is I did not know what kind of office job was I doing, that means not knowing the right path of a situation, ergo, you asking me this query.

So, all in all, the situation you will face is the future is actually beliving or not what others say about this. If your intentions are natural and come from the bottom of your heart. Then you are on the right path, the hard thing about this, is if Juliann is actually listening to the voice of reason that is a human's heart.

You'll have to make Juliann see that you two have a future together. You must speak louder than those voices in the back.
>>
File: descarga (1).jpg (38KB, 485x335px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (1).jpg
38KB, 485x335px
>>18863828 Sorry this one is for you. >>18863887

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
>>18863843

Nothing I guess... She ignored me yesterday and today we simply small talked a bit, I highly doubt she is interested in me at all. I think I just had her in a good mood the day I me her and that's it.

Not suprised, nothing good ever happens to me when it's related to the love field. Thanks for asking.

You know, at least I had some hope for a day, I guess that is nice.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

>Next Order of Scrys:

1) >>18863856 --> Thanks for the reading
2) >>18863861 --> I feel you, I'll see if it's coming soon.
3) >>18863875 --> Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18863916
>Thanks for the reading.
unfortunately i'm not able to do that, sorry, it was one sided ask for help
>>
>>18863926

I was being ironic. I'll do it anyways since there's light traffic atm.
>>
>>18863916
Well I was one of the readers that read that for you, and in the one I did, I remember saying she'd be a little cold at first, slowly melting with you. I'm not saying that to keep your hopes up, but don't get too hard on yourself
>>
>>18863861

>Scry.

A chef is making some dishes in a beautiful kitchen, it's a really old kitchen but with all the kinds of tools used in a modern kitchen, in the middle of changing his tools, a knife cuts his hand, this knife falls to the floor as his hand starts to bleed, the chef instead of treating the wound keeps working on his dishes, he has passion, he is loving what he is doing and he etries to forget about the wound.

To be honest, once he is almost finished I managed to take a peak at his work, and I must say it is impressive, tasty dishes, the smell is nice, I am hungry now!

>The Meaning

The chef in this situation is you, do you have some sort of hobby you have passion for? It seems that hobby has been making you repeal the pain all this time, funny enough, this passion seems to be key, since whoever will be your next partner, will be inclined to enjoy that hobby too, the wound, easily means your suffeing and all the bad things that have been happening to you.

However, if you stay strong and avoid thinking in the pain of that wound, you'll manage to achieve something great, hard work, dedication and passion are key meanings for this scry.

All in all, I'd say that if you do something you enjoy keep working on it, if not, maybe you will find that thing in the near future and it will become the bridge to you next SO.

Good luck, I feel your lonelines, but as you said what goes up (your pain) must go down (the knife that caused it.)

Godspeed, I'll be rooting for you. Remember put passion and hardwork in your craft!
>>
>>18863809
>Trade --> 100% I'll answer
I offered you a trade. If you don't want to read my query, just tell me instead of skipping passive-aggressively
>>
File: 44_magnum_by_crobe98-d5g1ehi.jpg (86KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
44_magnum_by_crobe98-d5g1ehi.jpg
86KB, 900x675px
>>18863875
>Scry.

As I started meditating, I saw myself in front of an old man with an intimidating look on his face, his white beard, black shirt, and wrinkles gave me some mafia vibes, specially for the gun that was on the table I had in front of me, one of those .44 Magnum, I mean, that's one intimidating gun.

As I look at him, I have a strong feeling I need to use the gun, but not to kill this man, but to kill myself, I don't fear for some reason, I don't even know if it's loaded. I want to be for some reason brave, I pull the trigger 3 times and... nothing happens... The old man looks at me, he is smiling, I hear: "bye mister nice guy".

>The Meaning

Facing the challenge of life itself, those who have lived it from ages make you feel that a lot is up ahead ant the road seems tough, you want to exit this road and find a forrest of peace, yet that is not something you are allowed to do.

I felt the presence of death, but also the gun pointed at taking risks, maybe in the near future you will make "sacrifices" as in things you no longer need and you will get read of them.

The fact that he said that last sentence probably indicates wisdom, and wisdom itself is hold in one clear thing, to me, a book, it might be tricky but you should search for a book that has something along the lines of ""bye mister nice guy" I mean, why not try right?

The fact that I felt brave enough to pull the trigger and that I picked up the guns means you do have an honest heart with enough will to fight, you might be lost now, but you will have the will to find your way in the near future.

I sense a time of trouble, but followed up by enlightment, maybe you'll learn lessons that will make your life better in general.

I hope that helped.
>>
>>18863969
It's funny you mention cooking in this story, because, I was willing to learn to cook just for to please this girl I have in mind...

thanks for the reading,and I really hope you get better.
>>
>>18864016
thanks a lot
>>
>>18864018

So I was right. I belive it's not a coincidence. Cooking seems the way to go, now go make some tasy cookies or something, girls love that kind of stuff. Good luck!

>>18864005

I am not taking your scry sorry. Thanks anyway, I was bussy in the oniric world.

>>18863948

Huh it's true, I just checked my notes from your reading and you did say that, sadly, there's a week of hollydays in my uni so I won't be seeing her for over 9 days. So yeah, that kinda sucks.

I really don't want to rise my hopes up, but I appreciate you reminded that to me. I'll try to do my best with her if I have a chance.
>>
>>18864032
RainMaker are you still doing scrys? I had sort of two interesting things happen to me, and I'm rather curious on them. If you've got people waiting though and don't feel like getting to me, then that's fine.

Either way, your readings are really fun to read, thanks for reading for the anons.
>>
>>18864032
Yeah man, don't beat yourself so much and if things really didn't go well with her at least you've tried instead of worrying of what would have happened. Everything happens at the right time, anxiety is a killer, I keep saying that, I'm a knight on my night time, waiting for dawn, it'll come, the sunrise never fails. Trust your day will come. Safe paths
>>
File: 1491105969475.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491105969475.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
>>18863809
Hello, RainMaker.
What options do/will I have to accomplish my plan of leaving this place? seeing as the "current" one may not be so stable.
I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human.
>>
File: 1490894946920.gif (2MB, 274x152px) Image search: [Google]
1490894946920.gif
2MB, 274x152px
>>18864051
It's going to be a long night. Fullfill the requirements and I'll see what I can do.

>>18864059
Working on it.
>>
>>18864076
>Working on it.
Thanks, reader.
>>
File: 516-cd-02.jpg (58KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
516-cd-02.jpg
58KB, 640x427px
>>18864059

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
>Scry.

A child... a young child, is at one of the sides of the bridge, the bridge is made with steel, however the wind is so strong that the whole structure is swinging, it's scary, I kinda don't want to see that kid cross that brdige, you know, he seems too youn and crossing it seems too dangerous, I don't want to see him die.

Surprisingly, the little kid starts walking torwards the other side, the wind keeps blowing hard, and the steel bridge keeps swinging, who could have thought? Such a stable looking bridge now is moving like if it was made with paper. The architect probably did a really bad job

The kid seems brave enough to slowly move ahead, step after step... Before I can see him finish crossing the bridge he stops in the middle, he looks behind, something bothered him? Did he forgot something?

>The Meaning

How appropiate right? A bridge seems a good example of what moving from A to B is like.

This whole scry was clear, although I kinda woke up with some anxiety, It was a total cliff hanger not seeing that kid crossing the whole thing, it's gonna bother me for a little while.

However, the fact that the kid started walking means something clear, progress. In the near future, you have been thinking about many options, at least a good number of them before making your steps, you want to remain blaimless so you make decisions based on a lot of reasoning and planing. However you can't control the wind, which is life itself swinging at you.

The bridge, is actually more than your plan your determination to achieve a goal, since the bridge was holding it means you will have success going on as you move, however, this bridge without the kid would mean nothing but speculation, the fact that someone is crossing is a possitive sign of moving ahead. Of actually deciding this is the way to go.

(cont)
>>
>>18864119

Last but not least, the fact that the kid stopped right in the middle gives me a nostalgia feeling, it must mean doubts in the middle of progress since even when we are doing things right we doubt if they are truly being done the right way, don't fall into doubts and be determined to finish what you starte.

All in all, you must do what it must be done, and once you are on it do not think that you should go back to step once since you'll only remain stuck in an unstable limbo.

I hope it helped, if you haven't found the way, you'll find it sooner than later and you'll start moving ahead. Just remember, do not back down from whatever the reason is.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>18864119
>>18864134
That was an interesting image, youre accurate on all the details of the "plan"
Thank you reader.
>>
>>18864134
How does next year and my classes look? Did I take on too much?
>>
File: Hell Demon 1.jpg (584KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hell Demon 1.jpg
584KB, 1920x1080px
>>18864076
>It's going to be a long night. Fullfill the requirements and I'll see what I can do.

Will do, if you don't feel up to it though, by all means feel free to skip me.
>>18863809
>Queries
These I believe go together, but I'm not entirely sure, but they're very weird.

The other morning I had this odd dream. There was very few people remaining on Earth, maybe a few hundred thousand, with nothing but sandstorms going and a clock ticking. Eventually all fire extinguished on the planet, and I swore that the end of the world was at hand, so I started reciting the in the valley of the shadow of death (which I don't actually know, but in this dream I knew fine), a bell tolled, I fell to my knees and was in this version of earth that was more like an abyss. There was no sun, no moon, just pure darkness in the skies, and was told of evil that would devour me at the end of the world.I woke up shortly after.

Which leads me to weirdly this question, or the actual query. Which I wouldn't mind a destiny query. Recently I've been fascinated by this girl, trying to get her contact info and all. Bit of a messy situation in reality. I was wondering if the two of these things were connected (or if the first one was just a dream, because I swore it was reality, since I can lucid dream just fine), whether I'll have anything to do with this girl on a relationship level, and so on. If not, I would like to know anything about my love life for the future, if there is anything in the way, and any info you could potentially provide whether it be personality, looks, or anything else.
>Number
>Quote
Jacking themselves off polyester

Its a lyric, but hopefully that works. Good song too.

I'll thank you in advance whether you get to me or not, these readings are nice.
>>
>>18864200
>>18864134
I can trade with you, too.
>>
>>18864228
# 8
In the end, you love you take is equal to the love you make
>>
>>18864200

You gotta trade for something like that. It's a really weak query. I can already see what I am going to see if I read this.
>>
>>18864233
I can trade tarot if you'd like
Whats your query?
>>
File: 1330492296433.jpg (58KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1330492296433.jpg
58KB, 500x333px
Anyone want to trade?

I'd like to know about my next gf. Do I already know her? What does she look like?

Leave your query and I'll get to work on it.
>>
File: 1491038392479.jpg (70KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
1491038392479.jpg
70KB, 640x718px
>>18863809
hi, sorry if the query its weird but anyways
Why is this idea returning? Should I follow it and do it?
>I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape.
>>
>>18864244

Read my mother post. >>18863809
>>
>>18864249
5 of Cups, The Hanged Man, The Hierophant, 4 of Wands, 9 of Swords

This is really eating you up right now. It feels like the weight of the world and it is really affecting your happiness and views on life. However, with The Hierophant in place, marriage will definetly come and with 4 of Wands it will be pleasant and beautiful. Right when you need this most, someone will come into your life. They seem very welcoming and sweet.

Tarot isn't too great with timing, but I pulled 8 of Pentacles
Pentacles usually mean years, so, 8 years, but timing isn't too accurate.
In the meantime, focus on work and treat yourself kindly.
>>
>>18864268
>>18864249
>>18864244
>>18864231
>>
>>18864218

First of all the Dream is out of the ecuation, I did a quick scry and as I suspect it is just an "armageddon dream", a lot of people have that kind of dream in their life spawn. I've seen my town get nuked in a lucid dream, debastated by tsunamis, I've seen the antichrist and things like that. It's normal, after all we have been going downhill for a while, do not worry about that. Nightmares can be really real, if you remember it with detaill you probably have a good imagination and maybe you are also good at drawing. Anyway, I'm focusing on the girl.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

>Scry

A boy walks in a green hill watching the blue sky and the beautiful sight from above, a big beautiful greenish forest is around this hill in which at the top a tree gives him shadow so he can cover from the sun.

As he sits near the tree, he puts out a small piece of paper in which it's written "minutes and seconds". He seems to have forgotten such basic and normal words for some reason.

As he keeps enjoying the view, the sun starts falling down and the sunset paints the whole forrest with a pallete of orange, red and yellow.

The kid gets up, like he wants to live, but the view is too beautiful. Who knows for how longer will he stay in there...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

>Meaning

Time is gold, you have forgotten that, distractions that get your attention steal what you desire, for the good or the bad? I can't tell, however, your love life seems to be on a point in which you are on a high spot, looking around, looking for detaills, maybe over analyzing things, You might like the view, but you should get down from this hill and visit the places you always wanted to visit, as in do what you want to do.

This was a truly pacific scry, scary not seeing anything bad or strange, it's peaceful, maybe you don't even need a girlfriend right now, however, nothing tells me that you don't need one either, so It's kinda neutral, as vauge as it sounds.

(cont.)
>>
>>18863809
I can't provide you a reading but I have something that will bring you what you seek my friend.

do a symbol using these letters
"wlfndrmtcps"

once the symbol is done do something that has a lot of emotion, like crying or feeling joy over something while focusing on the symbol. Once that is done for 7 nights you will light two pink candles for an hour each night. you can also put some dragon's blood incense if you dont have that lavander is fine too.

within 2 weeks you will get what you desire which is love. I wish you the best.

----------------
"make it work"
will I be successful on this project im working on?
>>
>>18864285

Minutes and seconds are a clear reminder that your time is limted, specially when I see them written in a scry, too specific, maybe you should re-think how to reach her, maybe being more casual? Maybe through others? If you spend too much in the wrong ways you will probably just lose your time.

Take a step back, breathe, do not get obsessed and thing in a long term situation, imagine you manage to start hanging out with this lady, then what?. Will it make your life easier, or will it make it harder?

Rethink, redesign, be more sincere, and do or die if that's what you truly want.

Cheers.
>>
File: 3204102.jpg (139KB, 351x459px) Image search: [Google]
3204102.jpg
139KB, 351x459px
>>18863809
Will any favourable opportunites present themselves over the next 6 months?

"There are very few men who expend their life for themselves and unintentionally benefit us all. These are the most evil men of all."
>>
File: tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg (15KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg
15KB, 500x333px
>>18864200

>8 years.

Christ I'll probably commit suicide before.

I actually did your reading before, as I said is an easy one, I would tell you about the scry but since the query was simple I'll just keep it simple and give you what you want.

In the near future, you'll face stress, you'll feel enclosed in your own point of view, but looking around will give you a feel of ease, but do not get comftable, since over confidence will be your worst enemy soon.

I suggest you think in a long term since big battles usually have coprses, but still, that doesn't mean you are not winning this war.

You will win this battle, but you will not win the war. Re-group, analyze why you came to that point once everything is done and stay away from toxic enviroments for a while.

I see a change of behaviour for you in the near future. Learning the hard way might not be nice, but it can be effective, which is positive.

Yada yada,
>>
>>18864285
>>18864290
Yeah I figured as much with the dream, it was just an oddity. I do have a good imagination/drawing skills though.

As for the rest, at least it seems to be on a high spot, a little vague yeah, but that's no big deal. Unfortunately visiting some of the places I want to visit costs money, so its a bit of a drawback in that department.

As for trying to reach her through others, her friends are legit insane sadly. Not the type of people I'd deal with under normal circumstances, and I'm generally casual about most things. But yeah, obsession is never good, trying to dial that back best I can right now. I don't think my life would be any easier to be honest with her, probably way harder in the long run. I'm sure I could get her if I really wanted, but it'd take some severe effort and I imagine the fallout afterwards would be pretty bad.

Much appreciated RainMaker.
>>
>>18864286

I can't tell if this is shitposting with the dragon blood thing, filthy frank or the specific thing of 2 weeks. I'll just shrug it off. And do yours.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

>Scry

An elephant is in the middle of a river having a bath, the climate seems dry and hot, so it's normal for the elephant to make a stop and refresh himself with some water, however, his relaxed bath could end up soon since there seems to be a couple of lionesses looking at him from the shadows of nearby vegetation. The elphant might not notice because of all the enviromental conditions, still, an unhappy surprise awaits for him.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

>Meaning

Delusion and overconfidence, you are taking too much breaks from your proyect or you will really soon, you are not taking it seriously enough and that is making you not only not notice how much is left but also you are ignoring the close by threats to your proyect and yourself, not only professional ones but emotional ones. Watch out since any proyect means putting effort and energy and neither of those is either eternal or infinite.

Focus, improve your planification, ask for more help and spend less time losing your time, I recommend you small changes as in things like music, hobbies or less time consuming activities for your leisure time.

Follow my guidelines and you might avoid tripping.

Cheers and four twenty blazetto faggeto.
>>
>>18864315
yeah I figure you wouldn't take it seriously, dragons blood is an incense smell btw google it, lavander is also good for love related things, the pink candles are for solid love instead of just passionate lust, the letters are the initials of the intent you wish to seek.
>>
File: 1477182261772.jpg (119KB, 736x1104px)
1477182261772.jpg
119KB, 736x1104px
>>18863809
What is my future with Ciara? Also whats my future wife look like?
The best of times, the worst of times.
>>
>>18863809
Query: Are there energies still around me? To broaden, I have a spell casted upon me, but I need to know if they are taking in effect or not.

Number: 24

Favorite Quote: "We Fascists are the only true anarchists, naturally, once we're masters of the state. "
>>
>>18864348
>>18864365

weak quearies, won't answer these ones sorry.
>>
>>18864372

You willing to trade here?>>18864245

I'll do a 3 card reading if you say yes.
>>
>>18864322
>>18864372
bruh they got dubs it's best if you do this
>>
>>18864372
What if I changed my query from what is my future with Ciara, to what do I have to do in order to make it a reality, or is the possibility a reality at all?
>>
>>18864374

sure.
>>
>>18864315
as for feedback you got it spot on, and you know you even got my hobbies right, I've been trying to start a music project. I've bought a bunch of equipment and I put filthy frank because I want to be a youtuber, since he is a very popular youtuber I just wished to be as popular as him someday, I know delusion at it's finest right? anyways thanks for the reading and yeah trust me man this will work, it worked for a friend of mine (with a different intent) I promise i am not shitting you man
>>
File: dawn-sunset-person-sunrise.jpg (295KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
dawn-sunset-person-sunrise.jpg
295KB, 2000x1333px
>>18863809
I want to know how my future looks like, everything feels uncertain right now.
"I'll assemble my equal from what I lack and require
And gather what's left unaccompanied"
>>
File: APBUNY7.gif (850KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
APBUNY7.gif
850KB, 500x265px
>>18863809
How do I develop certain illness for artistic purposes?
A puppet that can no longer be used is mere garbage.
>>
>>18863809
I'm willing to trade, but I'm mad sleepy right now. Also I think I looked into that question at one of the previous threads and you already gave me a reading, but what gives I still have questions.
Shoot me a mail? isli.kann @gmail. I'll get back to you in a day, if you're willing to trade for a tarot reading.
>>
>>18864315
It's a chaos sigil and candle magic. It's not shitposting, it's just weak.
>>
>>18864413
hm it's not weak... this has worked for others don't be a dick
>>
File: 1435095635949.jpg (166KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1435095635949.jpg
166KB, 1000x1000px
>>18864386
>>18864374
>>18864245

>Five of Wands, Page of Wands, Five of Pentacles

Seems like there's a lot of conflict surrounding your life right now, mostly inner conflict on your behalf. In order to move forward you're going to need to nut up and push forward regardless of how shitty you're feeling. In the end you might feel exhausted from everything but keep your chin up, take some time out for some rest and your waifu will come to you.
>>
>>18864424
Are you still scrying, and do you want any readings done in return? Hope you feel better, friendo.
>>
>>18864424
why do you do divination if you dont believe in magic?
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>18864424
>does scrying
>calls magic obsolete

interesting...
>>
>>18864424
The other post wasn't a shitpost, but this one is.
>>
>>18864424
Divination is a form of magic.
>>
>>18864449
So's friendship. You want proof? >>>/mp/
>>
File: insp.png (520KB, 594x600px) Image search: [Google]
insp.png
520KB, 594x600px
>>18863809
Will CM be my gf or will she go with R?

Pic related doesn't look like her, but it reminds me of her.

"Setting a good example is a far better way to spread ideals than through force of arms." - Ron Paul.
>>
>>18864424
kek so let me get this straight, you do scrying but you call magic obsolete. Divination is part of magic, retard.
>>
>>18864430
>>18864435
>>18864440

I am feeling dizzy, probably fucked up in my short speech. I didn't meant all types of magic, some of them, and scrying is a whole different thing as in energies, the nexus you create, te ammount of effort and even how pure and sincere the effects can be.

I mean, I tend to be accuarate, shot the easy insults if ya want.

Now,

>>18864400
>>18864409
>>18864406

I'm going to bed. Copy your queries and post it tomorrow since I'll probably be around. If I scry more I am going to pass out badly.

>>18864430

Your interpretation is quite bad. You did not read well those cards. Also, the term waifu is shit.

Either way I already scried you before, I am fucking sleepy and low on energy, so I'll just be clear, what I saw was a pretty normal type scrying, a common one that indicates fake hope, you either have asked this before or you got confused messages since you belive in a reallity that's not what you think/belive.

I do not see roadblocks as in you getting a gf, what I do see is a lack of honest interest, you seem to be cohibited by wanting a gf, while deep down a gf would cause you a bad experience, not as in a bad relationship, more as in a bad way to manage every situation.

Before, you must become more simple, get free of your burdens and heavy charges as in different kinds of complexes or things that make you generate a persona that doesn't allow others to see who you truly are.

In the near future, no, you don't seem to be in a relationship, I can't see someone reaching you soon either. But since fate is fickle (as much as I hate saying it and hearing it) maybe doing some changes to your behaviour that will change sooner or later.

Don't panic, since I think you will be in a relationship at some point, I did not get the vibes of "forever alone" which I sadly know pretty well.

All in all, you will be a lucky son of a bitch at some point and you will manage to get a gf without even knowing how.

Lucky you.
>>
>>18864424
>magic is too obsolete
>>
>>18864505
>If I scry more I am going to pass out badly.
Okay, no problem have some rest.
Copy your queries and post it tomorrow since I'll probably be around.
Will do.
>>
>>18864424
faggot
>>
File: this is your life-.png (401KB, 560x397px) Image search: [Google]
this is your life-.png
401KB, 560x397px
Im doing three readings or more depending on my energy. But ima a pull a page from RainMaker and ask for something in return.

I need:
>Age
>Sign
>A meme

What I ask for in exchange:
Will the conflict between B and I cease? Will there be a peaceful resolution?
>>
>>18864550
I'm still around if that's fine. >>18864348
26/Scorpio/The best meme was EFG, I miss that guy

I'm sure the conflict will pass, everything passes eventually. Even if the bridges are burned, it'll pass and you'll move on, for better or worse. I find things happen for a reason even if that reason fucks you over at the beginning.
>>
>>18864348
Yo Anon I cant tell you how your future wife is gonna look like, but I can tell you about Ciara
Getting To Know Each Other

As you reveal your innermost selves to each other, your bond deepens

The Romance Angels are guiding you to create intimacy with your partner by revealing your true feelings, your dreams and desires, and the other innermost aspects of yourselves. You discover commonalities and learn new ways of relating.

If you’re presently in a relationship, this card is a message of healing through honest dialogue. This is particularly true if you’ve stuffed down feelings instead of discussing them with your partner. Perhaps sitting together with a counselor will give you the strength and support to admit them.

Regardless, this card clearly guides you toward holding deep and honest discussions for the benefit of your love life.

Also this card came out so I'm guessing you need to see this

Healing The Past

This card comes to you because there’s a recurring pattern that stems from hurt feelings in your past. It’s time for you to change this pattern by facing and healing old emotional pain. You may feel tired of revisiting the same issues yet believe that there’s no other way.
>>
File: rarestpepe.gif (3MB, 509x710px) Image search: [Google]
rarestpepe.gif
3MB, 509x710px
>>18864550

Leo
Extra rare meme

>Will the conflict between B and I cease? Will there be a peaceful resolution?

Seeing a white cigarette burning. A door at the end of a room that feels like a hall. It feels like a funnel to the door, which dominates. Shadows are thrown as though by light through shades. A lollipop, someone sucks on it but it feels more like an affectation. A mask on a wall, bears some resemblance to something you'd see in Mario Party. One last slice of pizza.

I'm getting the sense that antagonism will threaten to flare back up even as you try to resolve it, but the triggers will be more out of habit than out of a real desire to continue malice. It will take courtesy to keep the peace, but I feel that one of you sees this as a sort of game. Machiavellian people tend to pounce on weakness, see to it that your courtesy isn't mistaken for it.

>My query

I'd like a general if you do them.
>>
File: large.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>18864550
>Will the conflict between B and I cease? Will there be a peaceful resolution?

you got
>Temperance advice
>Ace of swords future
>3 of cups outcome

Temperance is telling you to be patient, it will take some time before you two reach truce (the ace of swords) , perhaps there might not be comething romantic between the two of you for a while but I can see that there will be a good friendship here. since the three of cups is present. Seems the two of you share a strong connection, but you must be patient and wait for the storm to calm down before you make a move, let the waters become still.

I wish you the best

Snake (chinese horoscope)
I want to know if I am going to be successful in what I am doing.
>>
>>18864573
Makes a lot of sense, thanks angel-chan. Hope everything works out for you too.
>>
>>18864590
>Is there anything the universe/what ever you believe in need you to know?

Grief Work

This card signals that your heart needs some healing from one or more losses. There’s grief work to be done as a way of moving forward with your life. Already you can think of how this specifically applies to you.

Unhealed grief is compounded by each subsequent loss. Although it’s uncomfortable to mourn and cry, sometimes this is the only path to healing. That’s why it’s best to heal with an experienced grief counselor, grief support group, or trauma-trained therapist.

Loss is one of the more painful processes of change, yet it can also help us develop compassion and more appreciation for life.

>Advice:
Keep The Faith

Some of the changes you’ve experienced have been challenging, and this card urges you to keep your faith in Divine intervention and positive outcomes. After all, lapsing into pessimism won’t help the situation.

Faith can come in many forms, such as reconnecting with God through prayer or reviewing all the times when every- thing worked out for the best. Faith is an inner knowing that your experiences are purposeful and that you’ll have a happy ending . . . which is true!
>>
>>18864592
>I am going to be successful in what I am doing.
Realizations And Epiphanies

The changes you’re experiencing are influenced by internal processes. You’ve been recognizing important truths, and now you’re questioning parts of your life that you once took for granted. You’ve arrived at some new insights that are making you reconsider your previous choices. What you once felt comfortable with now makes you uncomfortable.

You received this card as acknowledgment of this development, and also as guidance to take your time in making life decisions and adjustments. Do your research, get support, and adopt the changes as you feel ready. After all, you don’t want to increase your stress levels with any radical shifts you’re not prepared for.

Now that you’ve had these realizations, you’ll make positive changes at a natural and healthy pace. Your new outlook will lead the way, without stress or worries.
>>
>>18864607

Accepting a happy ending is hard, but I will try. Thank you Angel-chan.
>>
File: A206hJD.jpg (67KB, 640x495px) Image search: [Google]
A206hJD.jpg
67KB, 640x495px
>>18864550
>age
>sign
Aquarius
>query
How are the next 3 years of school looking?

I'm not going to pretend I know anything about divination, but you seem like a calm and collected person who has their head on straight. I'm sure if you let the situation cool down a bit and try to rebuild the bridge, everything will turn out fine.
>>
>>18864593
Can you answer my query, please?
>What can I do to become a better person?
New Career

This card signals a happy change in your work life, even if that change doesn’t seem to be under your control. Rest assured that your career track is heading in the right direction and you are learning much-needed skills and lessons along the way.

The more you can stay focused on your highest visions, the smoother and faster you’ll travel along your career path. However, do stay flexible, as exciting new doors may open for you unexpectedly. This is a good time for you to make an employment change, provided that you’ve done planning and self-assessment first. Instead of impulsively switching jobs, you’re guided to research, prepare, and then take action.

>Advice:

Healing The Past

This card comes to you because there’s a recurring pattern that stems from hurt feelings in your past. It’s time for you to change this pattern by facing and healing old emotional pain. You may feel tired of revisiting the same issues yet believe that there’s no other way.

Best of luck to you Anon!
>>
>>18864650
>Can you answer this query please?
>Pings a deleted post
I see you've been falling for the 2-month-old fake reader meme, haven't you?
>>
File: mfpgp6VH4h1qfbon7o1_500.jpg (151KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
mfpgp6VH4h1qfbon7o1_500.jpg
151KB, 500x709px
>>18864509
>showing up in this thread unannounced

Are you trying to get femanons flustered? Take pride in it even?
>>
inb4 pillowpants, chiron or imga post a new thread before this one reaches bump limit
>>
Since this thread's so far gone...

NEW THREAD:

>>18864696
>>
>>18864509
>>18864660
what meme is this?
>>
>>18864550
Gemini

How will things between me and Ch be in the future? Is there any hope for a friendship again?

Pic related is what Ch did to me
>>
>>18864786
See >>18864701

Also saging to keep only 1 bumpable thread in the catalog.
>>
File: Ouija Legal Aid.png (174KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ouija Legal Aid.png
174KB, 300x300px
>>
>>18864768
It's cryptic
>>
File: 1487722387721.png (2MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487722387721.png
2MB, 1920x1280px
>>18864550
How many children I will have?

19/leo
>>
>>18862185
anyone?
>>
>>18864786
ayy
>>
What methods of divination do you anons use, besides rune-casting and the tarot? I'm curious.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.