/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

share psychonaut newbie advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 13

/x/ I'm interested in trying my first 'real' psychedelic. (I put real in quotes because I think marijuana technically is a psychedelic.)

I'm debating between psilocybin, DMT, and LSD, but am open to suggestions of something more newbie friendly. I'm leaning towards DMT because even though it's the strongest, particularly when smoked--which I would likely do--I would come down in 10 minutes or so. Whereas when eaten, it--along with shrooms/ayahuasca--would leave me tripping for hours.

I'd likely trip alone. I don't have any friends I could trust to be my trip sitter and not let their anxiety affect my trip.

I'm looking to do this to gain self-knowledge and a better understanding of consciousness and the universe. I've wanted to do psychedelics for a long time but have been afraid of triggering schizophrenia or some other mental disorder. I feel like I'm finally at a point where I'm ready.

Please share your newbie advice.
>>
I HIGHLY recommend not doing DMT to start off.

Start with LSD and take it from there.

Enjoy and have fun.
>>
>>18858638
It's probably my D.A.R.E. programming but LSD is the one that scares me most of the three. Which is ironic because the stupid cartoon D.A.R.E. made us watch made me want to drop acid.
>>
>>18858685
Have you done mushrooms? Mushrooms are fun if you take the right amount. I prefer mushrooms over LSD honestly.

Maybe micro dose in some tea and see how you feel. If you are concerned about LSD again, I don't think you should start out with LSD. I have not done it, but I know people that have and those people are very seasoned psychedelic users.
>>
>>18858850
I don't think you should start with DMT* sorry!
>>
dont do drugs
>>
>>18858573
Smoke weed first, you could make some friends in the process too.
>>
>>18858573
DMT is like, the atomic bomb of psychedelics. It can have effects people didn't foresee. Fungus. It can't give you a bad trip. Not really.
>>
>>18858872
I've seen people smoke DMT and break all the windows in their house. It's not predictable. Shrooms, always memorable, mind expanding. Fun.
>>
>>18858573
DMT later.

Psilocybin and LSD for starters. Take small dose first. Let your psyche get used to the idea before amping up the dose. Mushrooms usually gets people drowsy. Worry not. U probably won't sleep for next 12h.
>mental disorders.
I wouldn't worry about it. Only if you are fucked up or have serious fucked up things in your history.

You seem like you just needed to get this out. Well go for it and be safe. Go watch youpoop and read stuff in erowid.
>>
File: 1491355023653.jpg (88KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491355023653.jpg
88KB, 900x600px
>>18858858
You're on the wrong board.
>>
>>18858877
On that note, I also think it's fair to say, I've seen LSD chew people up and spit them out. Spend life talking about designing 3D tattoos. Kek. Shrooms.
>>
File: IMG_3217.gif (119KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3217.gif
119KB, 500x200px
>>
>>18858872
ANYTHING CAN GIVE YOU BAD TRIP!!! it's not about the substance. It's more abou set, mood and environment.
>>
>>18858877
>I've seen people smoke DMT and break all the windows in their house.

no you didn't. DMT will make you unable to stand up or control your body; you'll lay there or sit there agape but you won't do PCP-like feats of strength. idiot
>>
>>18858877
>I've seen people smoke DMT and break all the windows in their house

No you haven't. That's a lie, or they weren't smoking DMT. Stop trying to look cool faggot.

>>18858573
OP, go on erowid if you want real unbiased information about drugs. Don't come on /x/ where all these larping 26 y/o's want to act like they know anything about anything.
>>
>>18858872
>lol these poison shrooms are less safe than this thing which has been specifically designed down to the molecule in a chemistry lab

Nigger, do you read books?
>>
>>18858893
Read this: Psychedelic substances are JUST AS UNPREDICTABLE AS THE SUBJECTS MIND.

There is not a single "safe" psychedelic substance that would guarantee this "something". Even DMT has this go in a deep and come up. Experience something dreadful in this deep paralysis state. Wake up... Can't get rid of what you went through. Adrenaline rush equals psychotic rage.

My personal experience is that only LSD let you have high fine motor ability under effect. BUT personally I have been able to perform highly challenging tasks under other substances like walking and fixing physical objects.
>>
Is reading any of the writings of Shulgin, Crick, etc. beneficial before tripping?
>>
Don't start with DMT. I prefer mescaline aka cactus over mushrooms and acid. But shrooms would be a good start. For that only lasts like 5-8 hrs vs 12-18hrs on lsd/mesc. And yeah once again it is all about your mindset.

I was always interested about psychs back in HS. Read tons of shroomery and erowid stories. Only started tripping frequently In the pass year, and I feel my mind would not have handled it back then (28 y/o now)

I have mimosa root bark sitting at my house. I haven't extracted the dmt yet, for I am still doing research on it.

I've had bad trips before. And after I came out of it, it was still a great experience. (it felt like I was in that one windows screensaver when you're flying through those stars)

I've recently gave my dad some mescaline( a bigger dose than thebshrooms I gave him one time) he said it was really weird for him.

But I think that's cause he was a dumbass that took it 10hrs before he had to go on an airplane. Hes very coservative/atheistic. I'm more eastern/taoist so I feel things like that can effect your trip. For it can be just breathing walls, to emotional tidal waves, to the walls/laws of society and the ego shatering
>>
>>18859002
Read Being Human or The Entheologic Paradigm by martin w ball. Take what he says with a grain of salt for he has a big ego and thinks his point of views are 100% the way
>>
>>18858931
DMT is from a plant you atomic moron.
>>
The shape of DNA was discovered while on acid. That alone should make someone want to try it.
>>
>>18858573
Drug shit goes on /b/ fucktard.
>>
>>18859327
I figured that because of some of the experiences that people get on DMT (entities, higher dimensions, and such) that /x/ would be the right place.
>>
File: 1491109943358.jpg (126KB, 630x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491109943358.jpg
126KB, 630x450px
>>18859456
It's a newfag.
>>
>>18858573
It's stupid shit don't do it. come on man, be smart.
>>
>>18858573
It doesn't sound like Dmt is something you want to experience, nor any other psychedelic.

Smoke some weed for a while, and see where that takes you. Some people can't handle weed, you might be one of them, in that case don't go near psychedelics
>>
>>18860102
>It doesn't sound like Dmt is something you want to experience, nor any other psychedelic.
why do you say that?
>>
>>18860154
Sorry I was judging you.

Just make sure its what you really want to do, reading stories about Dmt, and doing Dmt is 2 completely different things.

I have seen it distill fear in people that doesn't ever go away. What you find out, what you see, there's no going back from that.

And the only people who you will be able to relate to on that subject will be ones who have has the experience.

Also, all the people who said try LSD first, don't do that. Dmt is the best thing to start with, if you want to do psychedelics.

There is nothing worse than being stuck on a 8 hours lsd trip when you don't want to be.
>>
File: 1491263394325.png (902KB, 624x601px) Image search: [Google]
1491263394325.png
902KB, 624x601px
>>18859603
You're on the wrong board.
>>
>>18860174
>Implying time doesn't feel diluted on psychedelics

>>18858573
Try Psilocybin at a low dose. If you take a sub recreational dose you can get some trippy thinking without going completely off the deep end. If you can't obtain that but have a test kit you could take 1/4 or 1/2 of an LSD tab and achieve a similar outcome.

t. solo tripper

I'd also recommend having a lot of nice (read: not potentially freaky or scary) stuff around so that you can't get bored on your trip.
>>
>>18860189
>>Implying time doesn't feel diluted on psychedelics

Yes, but I think there's a big difference between the awareness of a Dmt "eternal moment"t and a Lsd "eternal moment".

I think people would be more likely to have a bad Lsd trip than a bad Dmt trip. Would you agree?
>>
>>18860201
I'm pretty cynical about the DMT experience so although I agree with you it is at a bare minimum. I would rather OP take a low dose of either. He can't go wrong with that barring some stupid activity like watching horror movies while high.
>>
>>18860174
Not OP but, How could something that I would later know was all in my head instill permanent fear in me?
>>
I'm thinking maybe I'll try microdosing with LSD and gradually tapering up my doses.
>>
>>18860214
>Not OP but, How could something that I would later know was all in my head instill permanent fear in me?

Because you realize people aren't really people.
>>
>>18860214
Psychedelics amplify your feeling, so even if it is an illusion in an abstract way, it feels genuine. I will say growing past that kind of trauma is possible though.
>>
>>18860222
lizardmen?
>>
>>18860229
If i were to start solo tripping, do you think something like a trip journal would be helpful to me?
>>
>>18860222
what does this mean?
>>
>>18860237
It means we are pretending to be human. Some people forget they're pretending.
>>
>>18860237
Gibberish

>>18860234
A trip journal is a good way to organize your experiences, it'll also let you determine whether certain patterns reoccur in your trips. Can't go wrong with that. Anchoring (Having items or things in the room that mentally symbolize you are high) can be nice for not getting overwhelmed by the intensity of the experience.
>>
>>18860243
so in other words it validates the beliefs of Hinduism, i.e. that we're all part of the godhead, etc?
>>
>>18860234
>If i were to start solo tripping, do you think something like a trip journal would be helpful to me?

Not him but I just used my dream journal to write all my breakthroughs down in, sure its a good idea to reflect back on it.
>>
>>18860247
>so in other words it validates the beliefs of Hinduism, i.e. that we're all part of the godhead, etc?

Something along those lines, but its way to complex for anyone to express in language.

>Gibberish

Hows so, how much experience do you have with psychedelics?
>>
>>18860246
Any conflicting substances when taking DMT for example? like shit you just dont do before/after/during your trip eg, smoking a cigarette, drinking, more drugs?
>>
>>18860247
There is only one Dmt breakthrough experience, that still makes me wonder. That possibly it could be different.

That there could be a duality at higher levels of consciousness
>>
>>18860263
I have done it in in conjunction with other drugs, I would highly recommend not doing this.

Drinking is ok, it may relieve some pre flight anxiety.
>>
>>18860272
could you restate that? I don't understand.
>>
>>18860247
I think a good piece of advice is to not look too deeply into what you experience in the psychedelic state. It's filled with paradoxicality (i.e two opposing conclusions about one event seeming/feeling true) and because it makes people so emotional it can lead to absolutely wild conclusions about things.

>>18860260
I was taking LSD weekly for months. I found myself saying or believing or feeling kooky things that did not hold up to persistent examination. I also had trips that were completely contradictory to each other and see LSD as an amazing tool for alternative perspectives, an amazing anti-depressant... Just nothing more special than that. I completely believe this especially after reading modern medical journals about the psychedelic experience.
>>
>>18860263
I wouldn't mix psychedelics with anything. It might be possible but it's usually intense enough on its own.
>>
>>18860286
There is one breakthrough that stands out as different to all my other dmt breakthroughs.

99% of the time I will have a breakthrough the entities encountered communicate that you're in fact them or thoughts of them.

However, the one breakthrough where I had an Angelic type being, I guess you could call it a Seraphim come down to me and show me how little I really was.

In a loving way, it felt as though I was in the arms of my mother for the first time. So there was a duality
>>
>>18860287
>I was taking LSD weekly for months. I found myself saying or believing or feeling kooky things that did not hold up to persistent examination. I also had trips that were completely contradictory to each other and see LSD as an amazing tool for alternative perspectives, an amazing anti-depressant... Just nothing more special than that. I completely believe this especially after reading modern medical journals about the psychedelic experience.

That's very ballsy, doing Lsd that much, the people around you must have been... Interesting

Have you ever done Dmt? be honest please.
>>
>>18860299
have you ever done ayahuasca? i read earlier someone saying "DMT is the light; ayahuasca is the teacher"
>>
>>18860307
>have you ever done ayahuasca? i read earlier someone saying "DMT is the light; ayahuasca is the teacher"

2 times in 2002, about 2 weeks apart. Personally, yeh sure, it has the same vibe, but you don't breakthrough with aya, with Dmt there is just no you anymore. You become just pure awareness. With NO attachments.

Aya helps you work through your beliefs and fears slowly. Dmt just obliterates you or you ego
>>
>>18858573
I agree with the majority here, start with the shrooms. It's more natural and mellow.
I, myself, have dabbled in psychedelics for a more spiritual / out of this world sensations. If I had to rank from beginner to advanced, I would go down this line
Cannabis
Psilocybin cubenz..... ? (mushrooms)
Salvia (best if you can get your hands on the actual leaves. Smoking is risky like jumping out of windows or getting stuck)
MDMA
Peyote (mescaline)
LSD
DMT

And please don't be alone!!
>>
>>18860307
Basically Dmt is like dying, as yourself dying, in the most literal sense of the word.

You die and come back
>>
>>18860306
A little too ballsy I think. I felt emotionally unstable but after taking an extended break from it I was able to work through the bad trips. I would say I feel more strong minded than I once did but have a long blooper reel of absolutely dumb/funny things to look back on.

I've never done DMT. Considering the short nature of the experience and the similarities between the few DMT trips I've heard about I never really thought of it as interesting. The duration is so short that I doubt the trip reports aren't heavily embellished. I might try it out in the future.
>>
>>18860322
Peron ally I think chucking people in the deep end is more beneficial. Depending on the person
>>
>>18860341
>A little too ballsy I think. I felt emotionally unstable but after taking an extended break from it I was able to work through the bad trips. I would say I feel more strong minded than I once did but have a long blooper reel of absolutely dumb/funny things to look back on.

Oh no doubt you are strong minded after putting yourself through that. It defiantly toughens you mentally, if you have your head screwed on.

I was doing Dmt over a 10 year period,there was a year when I got really ballsy and just started doing it anytime I had downtime, at least once a day.

I started to think I was God, that's when a friend, close friend older than me who introduced me to Dmt then sat down and had a talk with me, got me grounded again, introduced me to some philosophers like Alan watts, then all my trips started to make a little more sense.

>I've never done DMT. Considering the short nature of the experience and the similarities between the few DMT trips I've heard about I never really thought of it as interesting. The duration is so short that I doubt the trip reports aren't heavily embellished. I might try it out in the future.

Then you don't know what I mean when I said>>18860243 go do Dmt and see what you have to say
>>
>>18860341
Basically I made the mistake of thinking my ego was God, which is wrong and its not an uncommon conclusion for people who have Dmt breakthroughs.

But you have to understand that, the ego is the thing that actually separates you from that "God" Whatever that is
>>
File: Alan Watts Photo Gallery.jpg (61KB, 726x452px) Image search: [Google]
Alan Watts Photo Gallery.jpg
61KB, 726x452px
>>18860364
Great man he is. I tripped before I got into Alan, and now that I've read some of his stuff, the trips are more euphoric ten fold.

Supposedly Alan Watts tried DMT and said it was like loading the universe in a gun and shooting yourself in the head. Can you relate?
>>
>>18858573

I've tried LSD, but I hear DMT is better.

DMT is naturally made by the pineal gland and everyone who has tried it says its like going to another dimension.

Although LSD gives an interesting trip, I never felt I left reality.
>>
>>18860373
Maybe someday I'll try it, but it's not a priority. Btw you almost sound like you are describing the difference between child consciousness and adult consciousness. AFAIK, Freud speculated that adults have only a fraction of what he considered an "oceanic consciousness" (seen in kids) where nothing seems distinctive and everything seems like an extension of the self.
>>
>>18860437
You can easily leave this reality on LSD. You just gotta eat alot of tabs. And try to enjoy a different universe for 15 hrs
>>
>>18860441
>>Freud
>>in the trash it goes
>>
>>18860404
>Great man he is. I tripped before I got into Alan, and now that I've read some of his stuff, the trips are more euphoric ten fold.

I can't get enough of Alan watts, and like you, I had already done psychedelics before knowing who he was, Alan watts lectures put many things into perspective for me. Mostly things to do with the ego, even though the Dmt was telling me the same thing.

>the trips are more euphoric ten fold.

Without a doubt, I don't think he has said one thing I disagree with, and I'm pretty fucking cynical.

>Supposedly Alan Watts tried DMT

Wow, really. I have never head he had done Dmt, but I was sure he had done psychedelics, you can't find any of his lectures saying he has done it first hand, or have I not seen them?

>and said it was like loading the universe in a gun and shooting yourself in the head. Can you relate?

Yeh its exactly like that, you come out of it KNOWING, you're "it" as he says. No word of a lie, there is no doubt in your mind anymore.

Its amazing humbling and terrifying all at the same time.

You see I would be very interested in hearing what Alan would say about the entities you encounter, I'm quite sure he would say they're aspects of you. Which they tell you, but I would like to of known his opinion on it
>>
>>18860441
>Btw you almost sound like you are describing the difference between child consciousness and adult consciousness. AFAIK, Freud speculated that adults have only a fraction of what he considered an "oceanic consciousness" (seen in kids) where nothing seems distinctive and everything seems like an extension of the self.

Indeed its like that, having kids is actually what made me stop with my Dmt quest, you have to be at the other side of the scale at some point.

You always have to have the people who are seeing the world one way, and people who are seeing it another. Contrast
>>
>>18860466
I never heard it in any of his lectures that I've listened to so far.

As the entities go, someone else said its the egos self defense to try and ground you back that your ego illusion is all there is of you. The guy did a rebuttal about Terence Mckennas machine elves. And said that Terrence never experienced real ego death, since he became fascinated with them and so that's all he ever really "saw" when he'd take dmt over and over
>>
>>18860460
Hate to break it to you but that specific quip found new life in a modern medical journal that tried to establish a framework for understanding psychedelics. I wouldn't be defending it if I didn't think it was interesting and worth discussing in its own right.
>>
>>18860466
I just youtubed Alan watts and dmt. Got a few results, will listen to them now
>>
>>18860491
>As the entities go, someone else said its the egos self defense to try and ground you back that your ego illusion is all there is of you

A reasonable theory, what I get from them is that they're me and I'm them. As in we are their thoughts, that's my interpretation anyway.

>The guy did a rebuttal about Terence Mckennas machine elves. And said that Terrence never experienced real ego death, since he became fascinated with them and so that's all he ever really "saw" when he'd take dmt over and over

Yeh true, I can say that the entities where almost always present with me, but there was no sense of duality that I felt, other than one specific dmt breakthrough.
>>
>>18860504
I just did the same lol. Thing is you always get people talking about Dmt who have never done it. But I'm still going to see what I can find.
>>
>>18858891
Very true
>>
>>18860343
Yea like learning to swim. But safety is priority. For LSD and dmt, even ecstasy, don't do it alone and be in the right state of mind... Then you can enjoy being one with the experience.
I would jump in too if my mind is right -- positivity!
>>
>>18861182
Mdma can actually be dangerous. And unless you deep web shop, good luck finding pure mdma
>>
>>18861523
Mainly rave kids are the ones that are retarded with their molly
>>
I have smoked dmt a bunch of times and i have smoked it with alot of people and never have i ever seen anything gone wrong. In over fifty people who i know have smoked it, only one person didnt like it and im sure it's because she is an "empty" type. But even then it wasnt bad for her i think she just didnt enjoy it like the rest of us did. Overall it is very intense at first but literally tells your intuition tips to make it easier. Like you will intuit breathing techniques as well as posturing. Its better as a meditation i think. So the visuals are all encompassing. When smoked over something like tobacco or pot its not as intense but we would smoke it out of basically a crack pipe (sounds worse than it is but we heard about it from errowid) and we would all help eachother break through by holding and lighting the pipe because you get to a point where the hallucination or dimensional blur is all you see and you can no longer see with your eyes. Some people say its like seeing through the third eye and my friend can see both real world and other world by looking kinda up. Also strange thing is that your physical orientation changes. Like if you move your head to look left, the whole hallucination pans left and there are other things to see depending in where you are. Another weird thing is that most people have common or extremely similar hallucinations. For example i have seen the bardo being that alex gray paints. Besides the visual, there is also body feel and if you vaporize it too hot the body feel is greater. It kinda feels like all of your cells are stimulated like a full body orgasm. Most people report that. Overall my experiences were life changing and helped me to believe in god or a god again. Really really recommend, even for your first time.

Tips:
Close your eyes, the room youre in isnt as cool as the room youll be in.
Have a blanket, some people get shivers on the way out, also its comforting.
Have a drink incase it makes your mouth dry.
>>
File: Alex_Grey_BardoBeing.jpg (353KB, 1000x998px) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Grey_BardoBeing.jpg
353KB, 1000x998px
>>18862303
Cont.

Tips:
There arent any restrictions food or drink wise for smoking, but i do recommend holding off on tobacco until youre all the way out (about 15 minutes).
Remember to breathe especially if it feels too heavy.
Its like a kinda plunge into the most perfect pool of water, and literally has zero side effects and you can smoke it and in thirty minutes later feel completely normal again. Kinda feels like waking up from a dream. Alot of people i know including me dont remember alot of the specifics because of that dream quality.

TL;DR dmt is totally safe and cool. Slightly intense in the beginning and then extremely soothing on the end. Only lasts like ten minutes so if you dont like it, it will be over soon. It is extremely awesome i highly recommend it. I personally have smoked it like fifty plus times.
>>
>>18860299
I have had an experience like this once. It was as i was kinds finishing up and it was all i could see. Kinda like a bunch of soft blue and pinkish hues that were... Flowing? Idk it was really like being hugged and soothed. I came out of it with tears in my eyes and my friend was like hey are you good and all i could say was omg i just hugged and angel.
>>
>>18858573
Do salvia.

Less than 60. The strength is in increments of 20. It will make you feel dirty bit only lasts 15 minutes.

You will be put out of it. It will fuck you up but no side effects besides maybe a little PTSD. You get over it. I was half expecting everything to disappear again for almost a month. Watching the end of the universe is a little ego deathy. Have a friend you can trust. You may hurt yourself alone. Stay in a warm room get comfy. You might see the demiurge and go crazy.
>>
I'm not good with psychedelics and can hardly handle weed without having full blown anxiety attacks related to the disassociation it gives me.

I smoked DMT middle of last year having no pre-conceived ideas of what it would do to me. What I experienced can't be put into words whatsoever, there is no way of even beginning to try and explain it, our language doesn't even come close to accurately doing this experience justice. The only way I can convey what I experienced was that I simply became "everything" - I was a point of awareness, no feelings, no thoughts, nothing. I thought I had died. I went into my predicted panic state at this point and for about 30 seconds I had the most terrifying experience of my life where I was absolutely convinced I was dead, I was just trapped in infinite nothing, unable to think or see, it was just black but it wasn't black, it was literally nothing. I really can't describe it in any way that makes sense. When this passed I was catapulted into a dimension of impossible geometry and light that sort of felt like it was underground or in a cavern or something, with an unexplainable feeling of comfort and familiarity that I can only explain as reminding me of being a child. My friends said at this point I started crying and "thanking" someone.

So all in all it changed my life. It was terrifying and beautiful all in one. No one can explain this shit to you, i can't stress it enough. You just have to do it.
>>
>>18858882
>>18860182
>>18858573
Nice to finally see this board moving towards the psychedelic aspect of spirituality or psy labelled experiences.

>>18858638
Here im on the contrary. If you can get a friend to sit with you, whom you can talk to about your experience and share what you experienced would be really good.

Reason being is that you can never, whatsoever become veteran enough to be "ready" for dmt. It's just not possible. nothing short of 1200-1500 micrograms of lsd, will give you an impression of what dmt really is.

If you're not considering doing dmt first, i'd join in with the others and say start with shrooms. From what i've experienced with shrooms, is that it's more something happening to you, rather than something you do, which is the case with lsd. Lsd is like you're controlling the trip, whereas shrooms is something which happens to you. The shroom is a teacher, where the lsd is a tool.
>>
>>18862514
so this board evolves from a bunch of guys telling fake stories to a bunch of guys taking LSD and telling fake stories ?
i came here from /pol/ for some answers and now i understand it all
>>
>>18860234
Shit yea babe, do that!

it will give you a complete outlook on all your trips.

I'm ashamed that I didn't do this when I first started out, but im ready for it now..
>>
>>18862531
nullius in verba.. some will, some won't. Glad we've cleared up who you are in relation to us.
>>
I masturbated to a fourteen year old girl, thinking she was sixteen.

Here is an entity story for ya.

I've been in a really bad state lately, about 8 months ago and about six months prior.

I was all alone, lived by myself and having lost my sense of self as a result of a bit of too heavy lsd usage.

Now, since my second time on LSD, I've seen and met with entities.

They've named me spongebob and this is my story.

At my second or third LSD trip, I saw holographical entities approach me in the spirit and telling me stuff.

The first entitiy which came to me, told me that it was all about set and setting.

Not I pondered on that for a minute, not realizing what had just happened. That an alien entity had made contact with me and telling me stuff.

After a while the entity came back this time telling me, that it is about countless beings across the universe.

Then in time, instead of having a goal, with lsd as the means to achieve this goal, the goal itself became the means, whic was LSD.

I lost touch with myself and lost my rationality.

I got isolated and became very strange.

Then the entity meet ups became evil and I couldn't understand why.

doing my fourth or fifth dmt trip, I got in contact with two entities. And I recieved a very ill begotten message. I recieved the middle finger from these spirits, why I could not understand.

Now looking back, before this time I had many insecurities about my sexuality.

What I discovered was that this Entity I met the last time, who calls himself Thomas, had had an influence on my mind, because he believed me to be homophobic.

This homophobia I possibly had, stemmed from intrusive thoughts inserted my entities.

These entities are searching for people on drugs and then begin to work on their minds, shaping their opinions.

At one of my lsd trips I was caught and put in a net in the spirit. And then they proceeded to stuff a giant penis down my throat
>>
>>18862564
Point being, these entities started turning evil.

Now 8 months ago and 3 weeks prior I started hearing these entities and seeing them as holograms while high.

I communicated with these entities while not knowing it at first.

I masturbated excessively at that time.
and it was to normal porn.

Then I recieved a friend invite on facebook. And intuitively I knew that this was a girl who had an interest in me.

Seeing as that I was in a bad state at that time. I saw no friends. I didn't go out. I only smoked weed and masturbated, because I liked the combo.

Then I met the girl and easily made the assesment,

>she prlly 16

I could see in her behaviour and the look in her eyes, pupils dilating and everything. She gave me and interest in me.

Instead of reciprocating, I took this feeling she gave me and in order to "eat it" I masturbated while thinking about her and how she felt towards me. The way I see it now, is clear and right as rain.

I was lonely. And in though her I recieved a touch of humanity. which I masturbated to in order to achieve.

then I found out she was fourteen, and instantly I regrettet what I was doing, but it was too late.

Thomas, the entity had already found me and began to work his magic on my mind.

He started manipulating my thoughts, making me suspect, that my sister viewed me as a pedophile and believed that she thought I was being sexual towards my niece, which I wasnt, but he made me doubt wether people around me thought that I was pedo.

Then he shifted gear and made me think if people KNEW that I was pedophile.

I was a swim coach and ran into the problem, when I had to assess their turns, that these kids asses pops out into view. This freaked me out, and I was scared of looking at their asses, which would make me a pedo. I then thought "just do your work, assess their turns, just look at it" Then thomas came with the thought "just enjoy it!" then I knew something was wrong with my mind, in a spiritual way.
>>
>>18862580
long story short. He told the other entities that he found a pedophile, which they would then unveil and punish. But seeing as they saw me masturbate to brazzers and shit all day back then, they probably knew in the back of their mind, that I indeed wasnt.

It just goes to show how ignorant this thomas character really is.

Hes somewhat of a cool cat, at least towards himself.

And he took pleasure in destroying my mind, because I masturbated to someone whom to me was sixteen.

I didn't even like her in a sexual way, it was purely emotional.

It's like I had a need, a basic human need, which I fulfilled while thinking about how she viewed me.

Not that I had an urge to masturbate to her because she looked young.

And where I'm at at this moment is that these entities whom have made an attachment to me, can't win.

They try to make me belive, that I am a pedo, but they cant.

I'm like a rug, which they put objects down under, and then they punish me for having bumps, when my real nature is to just be straight. god dammit.

they tell me to get a life as well, when its the other way around.

Now the doctors call me schizo, but I've met them on dmt. And they've drawn me into hyperspace from when I was awake, I got pulled down and by the sensation of the atmosphere and the smell and taste I knew I was in hyperspace. other than the fact that I could plainly see, that I was in the green part of hyperspace. they pulled me down to some dark corner of hyperspace and then began to haunt me

at the third time around I started chasing them and fighting back, and they havent pulled me back since.

I've met with these entities my last two dmt trips. They came to me, and they hated me and some loved me.

Now at that time, I didn't even remember that I had masturbated to this girl, so the first 3 weeks I had no idea why they treated me this badly.
>>
OP here. Cannabis actually consistently gives me bad enough anxiety where I'll preemptively take a Xanax before smoking. Is there any reason I couldn't just so the same before using any of the other substances discussed ITT, or would that ruin the experience somehow?

>>18862591
Terrifying story, anon. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>18862591
So you think that the doctors were right about you having schizophrenia? And if so do you think the lsd triggered it?
>>
>>18862675
I really don't know.. from my perspective I can easily imagine it as an outside force peering into my life, making a false assement of what they saw.

From my perspective:
I don't really care about pedophelia really. I don't condone it, but I never think about it, nor do I condemn pedophiles. I try to understand things and understanding pedohpilia is no different.

Most pedophiles are people who have had experienced sexual assult as children, so they become pedohpile, reliving the trauma but second time around, having control of the situation.
Other pedophiles are just born that way, preaching to the believers not realizing that they're wrong in the head, but

i believe that our minds are not our own, but that were being prescribed a mind as we live our lifes. You could call the mind the ego, but we as psychonauts know that we're something else than that.

I can't see it from the perspective that it's my subconscious that works against me, like what schizophrenia really is.

First of all. There was nothing pedophilic about what I did.

Second of all, it fits better that it was some outside entity peering in, like i said above, making a false assesment of what they saw. Then proceeding to punishing me for it.
What i left out was that the entity called thomas made me masturbate to two 13 year olds, like in inception. I had an out of body experience where I met him and he told me that he did it because he saw me masturbating to this first girl. but I already knew that.

I believe that I have a severe entity attachment.

It's like a cat who shat indoors. To punish the cat you put its snout down into the shit.

What these entities are doing is repeatedly pressing my snout down in to the shit i'm in.

And these entities believed that I was a pedophile, so they moved to expose me, and when they found that I wasnt, they went on and tried to force me to be it. which they can't. They can rock the stone, but not move it.

I hope this makes sense.
>>
>>18862666
it only went to become terrifying after I masturbated to the girl. Read>>18862700

>>18862675
but from an outside perspective the mandala does appear to be schizophrenia, but from the center of the mandala, the pieces appear to be different
>>
>>18861523
Yea, right? Years ago it was amazing! It's hard to find that anymore it's always cut
>>
>>18858891
indeed

>>18858573
set and setting are the most important ones, also try to distinguish between being afraid of taking the drug and not wanting to take it cause of the shitty set and setting...
Fear is normal, anyone who's had a bad LSD trip (14-16 hours here, 6 on shrooms) will have a sort of fear out of respect towards it, but alas, as i said and know from experience, both times it was bad was because it was with the wrong people (dipshits just wanting to get high, not real friends and the sort) in a shitty environment

Don't worry and don't fight it when it kicks in, enjoy the chaos that will come because thats why you did it in the first place, amirite?
>>
>>18862564
>>18862580
>>18862591
Yea, your doctor was right, you do have schizophrenia and you're agitating your condition by taking psychedelic substances
>inb4 I'm Thomas
>>
>>18864267
Yes. I have a friend who *isn't* predisposed to schizophjrenia, and usually keeps about 20-30 hits handy, the way some people stock up on weed, and will occasionally go months taking the stuff every week or every other week, and he displays zero symptoms of psychosis, schizophrenia, or anything out of the ordinary. Just a regular dude
>>
File: 1466416876931.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466416876931.gif
2MB, 500x500px
Ever since I did acid and DXM a couple years ago, I've been a much more serious person. I used to be the funny goofy guy but after tripping I'm very serious and I don't joke around anymore. Even other people have commented that I'm more serious than I used to be. Is that normal
>>
>>18862666
>OP here. Cannabis actually consistently gives me bad enough anxiety where I'll preemptively take a Xanax before smoking. Is there any reason I couldn't just so the same before using any of the other substances discussed ITT, or would that ruin the experience somehow?

Mate, op who are you trying to kid, if you have to take a fucking xanax before having a bit of weed, listen to me very carefully.

DO NOT DO DMT.

You will lose your grip on reality and ruin Dmt for the people who're actually capable of taking the drug, its not for everyone.

I don't drink coffee, it doesn't agree with me, but I do Dmt.
>>
More than anything else you better understand Hell is a real place. dimensions of evil exist and are wrapped around your consciousness. If your daily state of consciousness has normalized deceiving other people or thinks lying is anything other than feeding demonic energy on Earth then don't play with it.
Pushing a deceptive consciousness into the universe will put you in contact with evil. It isn't something to take lightly.
>>
>>18864328
Sounds like dain bramage to me, anon.
>>
File: 1491319999847.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491319999847.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>18864707
Are you serious

How do you know
>>
>>18864267
>inb4 I'm Thomas

lol, yeah I get why you react like this, but the way I see it, it was an outside force looking in, making a false estimation of what it saw..

Nobody believes the way I do, and i've learned to take it in this way. and I respect other people who are inclined to believe like my doctors, not shedding a single though into that it might be real. Which of course I'm okay with, since I can't blame anyone for believing within their own belief system.

But I've had my fair share of experiences of other entities peering into our trips, making a statement for us to believe which is why they peer into our trips, in order to make us belief as they want us to believe.

These entities are very real where I come from. The northern part of Denmark. And these entities made themselves known about eight or so months ago. and since then both me and my friend have shared som very weird stuff going around in our trips, all the way from entities poking in our brains and to entities sucking the life force energy out of a friend of ours. There is something rotten going around in the state of denmark.

now I can't lean on my friends encounters too much, since I've masturbated to his mother, so the entities will make that known to him so ive decided to cut him off, knowing that hed want me to cut him off, if hed known about it.
hope it makes sense.

there is something weird going about in the state of denmark
>>
Start with half a carton of LSD. So like a triangle.
>>
LSD is like running around a spaceship shooting through hyperspace.

Shrooms is like you're old man wilow dree growing into the earth.

DMT is like you're in a particle accelerator shooting into another dimension entirely.

If you're confident in yourself you can start with any of them. My favorite is LSD though, it's a lot of fun.
>>
>>18864355
I was afraid people were going to say that :-/

What's the combination of DMT and xanax get you?
>>
>>18867008
Depressants are like the opposite of psychedelics so it will cancel it out and make your trip weaker.
>>
>>18858850
I did shrooms a few months ago. Had about 3.5 ate small pieces over the course of 8 hours. Small pieces every hour I found my room distorting and the depth seemed to stretch for miles. I was just experiencing true bliss and laughing at everything , I couldn't focus much but st the same time I was so connected with every little thing , really enjoying myself. The last piece I took was a big veiny blue cunt and it was probably about 1 g. When I ate this it's when I experienced a fuller and deeper high. Still laughing and enjoying myself but more tuned into the dancing patterns and vivid colours that took over my surroundings. I was laying in bed with my gf with my eyes closed watching the fractals and light show, when I'd open my eyes the pitch dark room was covered in the show.

Anyways then it got sort of weird .. i am not a violent person by any means but for some reason I got stuck in a little bit of rage and confusion for no reason and kept thinking of hurting something ... good thing is I was able to talk my self down very quickly while watching tv. This mood lasted about an hour and then I was sober again and the ends of my trip.

Really odd considering I just spent the last 8 hours in pure bliss and was struck out of nowhere with the mood swing.

I had a great time though , I don't think I'd do shrooms again at least not the amount I took when I fully tripped out for fear of getting into that mindset again. I came out of it with a really clear conscious and would love to do the smaller doses cause all I felt was happiness.

Butchered the story but .. as anon mentioned take a small amount and see the effects , if you think you can handle it and then some take a little more and more each time. Once your tripping through it is very hard to get your mindset back which is why I am happy I did not take the full 3.5 at once.
>>
>>18867155
Also I relation to having a sitter. I was along for the first 5 hours of eating small pieces and was having a great time. I love being alone and would rather spend my time that way. It seemed once more girlfriend got home , while still happy I was a bit more on edge and anxious. even when I'm sober day to day I get really anxious and overthink around people .. so I'm not sure if it's related but that was my experience being alone was more relaxing for me while tripping.
>>
Are you supposed to have visuals and weird/trippy thoughts on shrooms? When I ate shrooms all that happened was my friend and I laughed a lot and had a good time. It was fun but not much of a trip.

Acid is a lot more trippy in my experience.
>>
>>18867186
Same anon. I will add though that the shrooms did feel kind of mentally refreshing. Sort of like defragging your brain. I felt more clear headed after it was over.
>>
>>18859327
/b/ is trash as of ~5 yrs ago
>>
>>18858573
You should do shrooms before DMT. They are similar chemical structures, they seem to get your feet in the door so to speak. Gives you a good chance to understand what to expect if you take DMT, and you can meet and interact with the same spiritual forces on mushrooms.
>>
>>18860460
childish, psychology & philosophy are not nearly so black and white
>>
>>18867270
>the same spiritual forces on mushrooms.
Can you answer >>18867186
>>18867241
>>
is DXM any good for a trippy experience?
>>
File: 1476495499924.gif (709KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476495499924.gif
709KB, 500x375px
>>18867282
Yeah it's weirder than acid desu but at the same time it's not really as thought provoking. But it's enjoyable in its own way.
>>
>>18860102
This is horrible information. Weed and psychedelics should never be compared as something remotely similar.
I for one can't handle weed well at all and routinely engage in Ayahuasca rituals with very beneficial effects.
>>
File: 1457864126543.gif (371KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
1457864126543.gif
371KB, 500x477px
I can only give advice for mushrooms.
>don't eat anything for like 6 hours prior
>have nothing to do for the coming 24 hours
>maybe do some yoga before to get the body/mind in a relaxed state
>consume mushrooms/truffles
Normally I would say to take a small amount first, but honestly you're just teasing yourself that way. Tbh anything less than 5 grams of dried is a waste of time. Although I wouldn't recommend this if you fear a bad trip. I WANTED to get a bad trip because I read people got the biggest lesson out of it, but so far I've had nothing but pleasant trips. I know it's most likely because I embraced the idea of a bad trip so the fear completely vanished. I'd advise you to learn how to meditate first before you do this, because ''going with the flow'' is very important during mushroom trips, because you're not in control and not being able to let go would probably result in a bad trip.
>realize nothing bad can happen to you
>realize that bad trips actually don't exist, only bad reactions
>do it in silence and darkness, somewhere you can relax (bed, a comfortable chair, etc)
>enjoy the ride

I took like 7 grams a couple of days ago and it made me feel like I was a fruit and the universe the tree from which it spawns. Also I started to throat sing automatically, my voice felt way deeper than usual, although it could've just been inside my head. Terence McKenna said singing helps and it really does help because it brings oxygen to the brain.
>>
>>18859139
That's.... not true?

Do you have a source?
>>
>>18867280
Depends on if you are doing them like Terrence mckenna suggested. Take them in silent darkness, about 5 grams. You will have a major trip if you do that. Yoga and meditation can really deepen how far they take you. To me it seems that on lower doses you can get glimpses of the deeper place, but if you are still maintaining your social facade you won't really get the full experience. meditation focused on the breath really takes you inwards towards the source of your experience. Nothing happens in the body without oxygen chemistry.
>>
>>18860102
>Some people can't handle weed, you might be one of them, in that case don't go near psychedelics

>tfw can't smoke a joint to yourself without horrible panic but can take 5 g dried shrooms and enjoy/have meaningful experience
>>
>>18867290
I'm too much of a puss to find a drug dealer for LSD or shrooms, so it's the most legal psychedelic i can do i guess.
>>
>>18867367
DXM can be a lot fun and like I said it's weirder than acid in some ways. Just do your research first and make sure you know what you're getting into.
>>
>>18867316
Its true google it faggot.

The guy wven got recognition from the queen of England for that discovery.

Just google top discovery made on psychedelics
>>
>>18867316
It’s a well-known fact that the discoverer of DNA’s double-helix structure was under the influence of a little hallucinogenic drug called LSD. The Nobel Prize winner and pioneer of the genetics research, Francis Crick, admitted to fellow scientists that he enjoyed dabbling in LSD to strengthen his mind and used it during his discovery of DNA. On a personal level, Crick was enlightened by Aldous Huxley’s accounts of experiments with LSD and other drugs, and was even a founding member of a group dedicated to the legalization of cannabis in the 60s.

That's just one the list goes on and on
>>
>>18867008
Xanax can calm you down pre flight but you're going to have to use more DMT to get where you want to go.
>>
>>18867282

Every time I do DXM it makes me think about everythimg I'm doing wrong in my life but in a good way, helps me sort my shit out.
>>
>>18868733

Not necessarily. Xanax reduces nervous system stimulation by releasing GABA, while the hallucinogenic effects of psychedelics are a result of their activity on Serotonin receptors. There's no real counter-action going on.

Speaking from experience, xanax won't cancel out or "weaken" the hallucinogenic aspect of psychedelics, it will just make you feel less physically stimulated and a little more calm.

Depending on your tolerance to benzos it might, however, cause some level of amnesia, reducing your ability to recall the events of the trip.

As for the weed thing, weed is well known for causing anxiety independent of it's hallucinogenic effects (ie. you can get anxiety from weed even when nothing about the effects of the weed is causing you anxiety - it's an inherent property of weed), so getting anxiety from weed doesn't "necessarily" mean you'll get it from other psychedelics. It's possibly a good idea to be careful though, start with low doses of drugs with a short half life (contrary to popular opinion, you don't need to take enough to blast you into hyperspace to have a good time on DMT).
>>
>>18858573
You should start with jenkem. It is cheap (you can make it yourself), effective (the kids who invented it said they could hear spirits), easy to use (you just huff it), and legal.
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.