[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tf is happening outside my balcony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170324-213035.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170324-213035.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
So I'm staying at a hotel in the Philippines and my friend asked me to send a photo of the view from my balcony, so I walked out took a picture and came back in without really taking attention in what was happening outside, I send her the picture and she replies 'that looks nice but wtf is going on in that photo'
Can someone explain wtf is happening outside my window
Pic related - it's zoomed in so you can see what's happening
>>
>>18858520
some chick taking a selfie
did dun spook'd
>>
the little girl in the dress is holding a phone with the flashlight on and the woman in the white top is helping her hold it at the right angle

the woman in the black top is taking a picture of the woman in the white top

they're all trying to take a nice picture of the woman in white with good lighting
>>
>>18858526
But why is her neck bent all the way back, I ain't spooked this is genuinely making me laugh because only this stuff happens to me
>>
Stop spying on people you schizo.
>>
>>18858537
>But why is her neck bent all the way back
It ain't. Shiny hair
>>
Stop making shitty threads.
>>
>>18858520
>so I walked out took a picture and came back in without really taking attention

Nah this doesnt happen IRL

Also you could've filmed when you saw what was going on you faggot
>>
>>18859615
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.