[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost Media - Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: bernardohomolka9.jpg (31KB, 703x527px) Image search: [Google]
bernardohomolka9.jpg
31KB, 703x527px
There were screenshots of the tapes on 4chan in the mid 2000′s.

It seemed that the tapes were actually available on some vhs trading lists in the 1990s.

They went by the unofficial titles 'Welcome' and 'Heartrending' (1993)

Starring: Michelle Banks, Paul Bernardo, Jane Doe, Karla Homolka, Tammy Homolka

Please email me if you have $uggestions to obtain these tape$ - [email protected]
>>
>>18858224
Man, you really want these tapes don't you?
I don't even know what they are but I hope you find them
>>
>>18858265
I'm a private collector and have been searching for so long!
>>
>>18858224
Shit dude, thats some heavy stuff.

Recently found out Karla is out free and living under a different name close to where I'm at, which is a bit unnerving.
I remember reading that the tapes were destroyed, but you obviously know more than I do on the matter.

What are some of the more interesting stuff in your collection if you don't mind me asking
>>
>>18858224
>email me if you have $uggestions to obtain these tape$ - [email protected]

ADVERTISEMENT DETECTED
>>
The guy originally got arrested for mass rape, when he willingly gave his DNA to the police. Years later when they busted him, he told lawyer where his home made snuff videos were hidden, he got narced out and his girlfriend sold him out so she would get less prison time. The tapes were shown in court and are now locked up in a Canadian police building. So you better move there and get a job as a cop to get access to those tapes.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.