/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Law of Attraction = Bullshit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 10

I've been following Napoleon Hill's book Think and Grow Rich the past month.

Basically
>Think positive thoughts all day, never deviate
>Have a goal in mind, like X amount of money by X date.

I followed this to a T every day for a month straight.

Since then, a stock I threw some money into completely bombed and dropped hard. My other passive income ideas have failed miserably. Bear in mind, during this WHOLE period I did NOT think any negative thoughts or let them take over my conscience.

So my question is, why did this fail? Is the Law of Attraction/The Secret and other self-help stuff complete bullshit?
>>
>>18856851
My mother has a peculiar ability where if she or someone she knows needs an object, she thinks about it a lot and then goes to a garage sale or thrift store and finds it cheap. It can be something really specific like just a single ore for a boat, and she'll be out in her truck and just feel this urge to go somewhere, and she'll find it.

Now, the difference is that the items are relatively low value, and she does not have a lot of other people competing with her, pitting their projected will against hers. Where as with the stock market or lotto, you are pitting your will against many other factors more powerful than it, and against the will of many other people who want the same thing. The bigger the goal, the less likely YOU are to be special, to be the exception, to win out against all other factors and the wants of others who would wish to have the same rarefied outcome for themselves.

Mentally limiting yourself is as bad as Napoleon Hill says, but what new age faggots aren't willing to recognize is the effort, perseverance, and sacrifice you must also put forward to be successful at a large endeavor like business and acquirement of wealth. Believing you can wish your life to a utopic state is some Oprah tier bullshit.
>>
I hate this picture so much. Say that to a disabled person. The law of attraction only works if your life is already going fine. That's why these self-help books go mostly in the hands of middle aged single mothers who have nothing to do with the rest of their lives.
>>
>>18856933
I think you mean middle aged middle class baby boomers who's husbands or alimony will support them for the rest of their lives. Single moms still need to worry about their own retirement at least.
>>
>>18856940
Single moms get alimony, single dads don't.
>>
>>18856933
Maybe it's exactly that thinking that keeps your limbs from growing back.
>>
>>18856851
>So my question is, why did this fail? Is the Law of Attraction/The Secret and other self-help stuff complete bullshit?

Sort of, its a numbers game.

Pump enough people up and convince them to try and success will be had for some, but it doesnt make it some magical formula.
>>
Probably because it isn't the majority by definition, it's certain people.
>>
buddhism is better.
just have no desires and you will never be disappointed
>>
>>18856851
>Is the Law of Attraction/The Secret and other self-help stuff complete bullshit?
Yes.
>>
>>18856952
Unless the woman was rich or made more money than their spouse
>>
>>18856851
The stock market doesn't apply. These are human interaction guidelines. Not stock strategies. Positive influence works. But not for making money. That's secondary to anything positive influence brings. If the focus is money, you'll fail.
>>
>>18857789
No, that'd be a limitation of our biology. We're not like starfish or whatever, where they can regenerate lost limbs within a few weeks, it has nothing to do with mindset.
>>
>>18857789
The fact that severed limbs fail to grow back 100% of the time should tell you that it's unrelated to positive or negative thinking.
>inb4 That's just because society and those shill doctors tell everyone it's impossible!
>>
it worked for napoleon hill op, he used positive thinking to whirlpool in suckers like you.
>>
Its not going to affect your dice rolls, but it will affect which dice rolls you make.
>>
>>18858828
And you'll never have a Fender Strat and a Kawasaki and an awesome hi-fi and great sex and all the other things that make life worth living. But you can have a bowl and a robe. And a philosophy that says all human life is suffering? Fuck that, go and listen to Morrissey if you want to be a miserabilist.

And I'm not saying that as some stupid teenager, I'm an old guy, and spritual as fuck with it. I just love being alive and think that any teaching which says renounce this or that is just another system of social control, stopping people from reaching their full potential.

As to the manifestation question, my observation is that it pays to be really clear about what you want. And also to work really hard to get it.
>>
>>18857789
fucking kek
>>
>>18856851
You daydreamed about the result. Do it again without all the fantasy.
>>
>>18856851
It's not actually magic, positive thinking and focusing on a goal just makes you more likely to take actions to further this goal. Shit that's out of your control won't be influenced by this.javascript:;
>>
>>18857789
>people responded seriously to this
>>
>>18859918
You sound like a miserable twat. All of those material things you listed are meaningless and have nothing to do with love or belonging. You aren't spiritual (whatever that means) just because you say you are.
>>
>>18856851

>positive worse case scenarios

Meh. I take the opposite approach. Since I believe in Quantum Immortality, I come up with all worse case scenarios that would happen to me if I fail and then make a promise to commit suicide if it happens.

So far life is pretty good and I have not been that disappointed. Shit doesn't work for lotteries though. Ended up in a thousand day loop trying to do that shit.

PS The rest of you can't try this because since you are not the observer in my universe, you will just end up dying.
>>
>>18856851
It is bullshit, but bullshit makes the flowers grow.

The Law of Attraction is basically ritualized confirmation bias / placebo effect. Confirmation bias and placebo effect are very real. But it is like Schrodinger's cat: Once you look through scientific eyes it withers up and dies. You only get the desired effect when you play yourself like a fiddle.

>>18856933
Baxter Humby wasn't born without one of his hands, but he had to have his right one amputated at birth below the elbow after it got entangled with the umbilical cord. Even so, the Winnipeg native's accomplishments have been many.

Humby began competing in martial arts at 17 and, already an accomplished runner, competed for the Canadian Paralympic National Track Team in 1992 and in 1994. Two years later, he won the Canadian Super Welterweight Kickboxing Championship.

To this day, Humby remains the only kick boxer who has ever won a world title with one hand and still remains the IMTC World Super Welterweight Champion. He was also the WBC Super Welterweight National Champion in 2010.

Humby hasn't limited himself to work in the ring: He served as Tobey McGwire's stunt double in Spider-Man 3.
>>
>>18856851
Most people who started from nothing and gotten rich have used the Law of Attraction
>>
>So my question is, why did this fail?

Because of the law of Karma, or cause and effect. You reap what you sow. From good works (i.e. higher purpose) comes good fruits.

>Is the Law of Attraction/The Secret and other self-help stuff complete bullshit?

Be careful to realize the distinction between outright bullshit and distorted half-truths which conceal true knowledge. The truth is that attraction is the result of being attractive, and in the realm of subtle spiritual workings, nothing is more attractive than being spiritually attractive by way of commitment to higher ideals which extend beyond the limitations of self-interest.

Note that material pleasures do come to those who seek to attract such things, but what The Secret neglects to mention is that such desires are irreversibly conjoined with misery and suffering, as they are ultimately distractions which turn the mind away from closeness with God (everlasting truth and happiness).
>>
File: 1421130079000.gif (1MB, 276x300px) Image search: [Google]
1421130079000.gif
1MB, 276x300px
>>18861034
>The truth is that attraction is the result of being attractive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93DYxrQg3b8
>>
>>18861065
Yeah that point is absurdly obvious when put that way, but it needed to be said because we all know that there are countless repulsive human beings out there attempting to attract things to themselves, and they wonder why they don't get anywhere.

Hell, they even manage to reinforce their condition by blaming others or wallowing in self-destructive thoughts when they don't get what they want. Poisoned trees will always yield poisoned fruits.
>>
>>18861034
>From good works (i.e. higher purpose) comes good fruits.
Prosperity gospel, lol
>>
>>18856851

I threw his book in the trash and became a real estate agent instead, I need formulas and plans not wishful thinking
>>
>>18861065
What if attractive people actually ARE smarter and more sociable, etc.? Did you ever think of that? No, you only think of yourself, and that's why you're a failure.

>muh undeserved privileges
>>
>>18861186
I can understand you defaulting to skepticism due to encounters with the misguided faithful, but we can go down the road of logical reasoning as to why it is a practical approach if you want.
>>
File: tumblr_mevhvtcIIW1rsb49co1_500.gif (91KB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mevhvtcIIW1rsb49co1_500.gif
91KB, 500x448px
>>18861065
this is bullshit and im tired of hearing it. I'm 6'1 look like a movie star and have body ive been training for 8 years a six pack, broad shoulders and a huge dick.

im 31 and live in my parents garage. I cant hold down a job for more than a year before I quit in some fit of anger. I cant get a job that pays me enough to drive a decent car.

The only perk is ive had some really good sex with some really hot girls..

men go out of their way to tear u down. they go out of their way to flex their muscle. they want you to fail and take pleasure when you do...

i have a bachelors. but i also have mental illness. Ive tried to convince myself that alll this bad shit has happened for a reason, like im being punished for something i did in a past life and eventually im going to get a fuckin break and getto experience balance for once in my life..

looks are not that important bro, its more about being smart and or comming from money or knowing the right people who can give you an opportunity..

weak men take pleasure in your pain when you make them feel insecure by doing nothing more than being around them,,,

i think having a mind that doesnt give u constant negative thoughts or suicidal thoughts is a big part of being successful in this world.. Or knowing how to control it, or tuen it off...
>>
>>18861231
>I'm 6'1 look like a movie star and have body ive been training for 8 years a six pack, broad shoulders and a huge dick.
>im 31 and live in my parents garage. I cant hold down a job for more than a year before I quit in some fit of anger. I cant get a job that pays me enough to drive a decent car.
>The only perk is ive had some really good sex with some really hot girls..
Is this you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdRhQ669s2c
>>
>>18861231
>Ive tried to convince myself that alll this bad shit has happened for a reason, like im being punished for something i did in a past life

Have you considered the possibility that your hardships are a blessing in disguise? You are being driven to overcome your miserable situation out of necessity. You would never develop that kind of inner-mastery if you lived a life of comfort.

Imagine what you'd be able to do and how better off you'll be when things turn around. That kind of autonomy cannot be bought with money and is the envy of all, whether they care to admit it or not.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 370x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 370x480px
The Law of Attraction is basically Attachment/Dharma/Karma.

Your body is composed of many different people - billions and billions, in fact. Every cell is a person, with people inside them as well. But the people inside the Cell-People don't - it isn't turtles all the way down.

At the smallest level, you have simple-minded atoms, and being an atom is very boring and horrific. Atom-minds and Cell-people desperately want escape, and want to possess your body.

The trick is, YOU'RE nothing but one of these Atom-minds who took over a Cell-person's body, who then took over the entire Human-person you identify as.

You struggled to get to this point. It doesn't matter where you are - you've come too far to give up. There's no end to this struggle - life is eternal and you will never rest.

So, stop and think hard about what you really want. You can incarnate into your own sperm/ova, and become your own child. If things are just terrible for you, have a kid and press the reset button. Find someone cute and smart, who's a citizen of a country with lots of welfare - marry a Norwegian or an Australian. The kid will be raised in the lap of luxury, even as you die from alcoholism or a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

I incarnated into the life I'm in now because I'm shy. I get to hide in the woods and do drugs, and work a little bit and write all day. I wanted this. Now that I know where I am, I can find my way to someplace even better - but I had to orientate myself first.

Would you like me to show you my path? Maybe you'll like it, and the passion will allow you to lasso your dreams.
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 850x1275px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 850x1275px
>>18856933

>Say that to a disabled person

I don't like the fact that there are injured people, so I did this;

>https://stemcell.usc.edu/2016/09/07/paralyzed-man-regains-use-of-arms-and-hands-after-experimental-stem-cell-therapy-at-keck-hospital-of-usc/
>http://www.bbc.com/news/health-29645760
>Paralysed man walks again after cell transplant

I'm >>18861347. I don't want any fame, or even low-key social interactions to interupt my personal reality. My use of stem cells is far from medical, but I don't want to go to a hospital to get these treatments.

It has to be wholistic, and moreover it should be fair. I don't want a bunch of cripples in my reality - they deserve to be as good as my ideal self as well. I want a society of supermen. Gods. Happy people in love with themselves and others.

My magic is based on the sensation that these things just happen - science just advances. I don't pick how, or even when. I just grab whatever fruit falls, and shove it into the hands of whoever needs it.

This is my real dream;

>http://www.cavalierdaily.com/article/2017/03/surgeon-plans-to-perform-first-human-head-transplant
>Surgery will take place by December 2017, pending approval

I think I'm gonna do it guys! I love you all so much! I couldn't do it without you all - and my heart is going to give to a lot of other people before I take anything.
>>
>>18861293
:) i have, 31 tho.. it feels like a cruel joke.. like having all the tools but not being smart enough to put em together. my sisters fucked up too.

ty for the thought and perspective
>>
>>18861423
powerful
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 751x1051px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 751x1051px
>>18861436

Love truly is the key.

First, you imagine something. Then, you imagine it happening to someone else. Then, you imagine it becoming contagious.

Never, ever imagine something happening to yourself. Remember how wonderful it was to watch your parents hugging and kissing when you were a kid? Evil spirits make you hate lovers, so that you destroy the seeds of love.

And if those seeds are destroyed around you, even if you succeed you'll be surrounded by a wasteland. And you can't look at a mountain from it's peak, nor can you look at your own eyes without a mirror.

What you look at isn't you. What you can't look at is you. Being selfish is boring because you can never see yourself like you see others - you have to love the other mountains.

When I gained the ability to project my mind out of my body, I looked at myself and saw a beautiful person. I learned to love myself in the only way you can - with the eyes of another person.

Your lover is your action figure. Abusive lovers want to destroy their toys. Such people are born with evil souls, and you should run from them. I gave UBI to Ontario so that battered housewives and NEETs could escape tyranical husbands and parents.

Which brings us to politics - never wish ill on your enemies. Some people will hate me for wanting UBI, and that's where the true meat of reality is chewed - we're in a spiritual war.

I'm just a child, wishing for presents. Though if I could ever get involved in a war that only included willing participants, I'd take heads with the best of them. But that's just childish game playing, really.
>>
>>18859918
You have tattoos don't you?
>>
File: chuckgetsit.gif (2MB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
chuckgetsit.gif
2MB, 350x262px
>>18859918
>any teaching which says renounce this or that is just another system of social control
Says the person giving in to consumerism and hedonism - two of the biggest things that promote "social control".
>>
File: 200volts.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
200volts.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Hay guys if you are determined to what something a lot you try harder and that makes you more likely to achieve what you wanted to do. Fucking amazing. FgUnCiKzIaNmGa

Now take this obvious truth known to anyone smart enough to know how to breathe and mystify via some reference to a physics concept and make metaphors about magnets and shit to woo the gullible "sounds reasonable" crowd. If you just focus your intent on whatever you want you will draw it to you like a fucking magnet, because that's really how shit works.

Fucking signed, a professional snake-oil artist and bullshitting faggot.
>>
>>18861572
Love is a dependency, and in healthy relationships it is a mutualism, an interdependence, but even the purity of love can and is twisted towards horrifying ends. You reference this in your post about tyrannical husbands and parents.

There are other tyrants. Ideas, beliefs, desires themselves, we animate these in our mind and give them bodies, and in this way they rule us. They captivate their host's attention. Parasites are also contagious.

What if some of the purest things you love turned out to be abusing you and raping your will? There is so much rape, by things like advertisements engaging in market penetration of your brain.

Shine the spotlight of your awareness at the foundations of your beliefs and interpretation of reality, split them from your identity, attack them with all the ferocity you can muster. There is no alternative at this point, the alternative is to become consumed by the current zombie apocalypse. Your immune system against mental parasitism must be made as strong as you can make it.
>>
law of attraction works for me. maybe you're doing it wrong.
If you spend your time wanting what you don't have then you are focusing your attention on not having the very thing you desire. In essence you are reaffirming again and again that what you want, you don't have. And the universe will conspire to make it so.

On the other hand if you use your intention to know that you have that which you seek and you really can believe it's already happened and you offer gratitude for this blessing, you can have whatever you're after. It will come. Be thankful that your wish has been fulfilled and it will be. That is how i've had great success with the law of attraction.
Watch some abraham hicks youtube vids, you'll figure it out.
>>
>>18856851
>our only limitations are those we set up in our own minds

Lol what a pretentious rich old cunt
>>
im no follower of the law of attraction. but i will say this, just because your forwardly thinking of something doesn't mean your completely focused on it, and focusing on half an aspect positive or negative, it will often bring the opposing one through your mind.
that and 'positive action leads to negative reaction'(in this sense positive and negative have nothing to do with good and bad)
>>
I've tried law of attraction but I can't stick with it. I believe that if you were the kind of person who could really just think positively and draw good things to yourself, it could work. However, I can't stick with a philosophy that isn't sufficiently in touch with the suffering of life.
>>
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread326476/pg1

This is breddy gud thread on LoA, explains it much better than most of those books out there.
>>
>>18856851
I would recommend getting an account with The Motley Fool, and read read read everything they send you and watch their videos. This will do you more good than the goddamn law of gravity. The downside, it's about $2300 per year...but you will more than make it up. And that's just my INVESTING advice.
>>
>>18856851
thinking positively gives you confidence, makes you more enthusiastic, gives you motivation to keep at it, makes you less likely to second guess yourself, and keeps stress levels down which boosts your immunity system and helps you to exercise more.

so ofc people correctly associate positive thinking with success

but it's not like it's magic.
mind over matter doesn't exist
mind over body however is backed up by medical science and psychology
but it isn't going to alter reality

t. a Pesimist
>>
>>18863601
>mind over matter doesn't exist
>mind over body however
And what do you suppose the body is composed of?
>>
File: IMG-20170317-WA0000.jpg (19KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170317-WA0000.jpg
19KB, 346x346px
>>18863661
you realize there are forms of matter that aren't the human body right?

mind over matter implies you can control things that aren't normally under your control...
like probability... which is false
>>
>>18856851
it's about how you carry yourself more than anything
>>
>>18863679
Well, did you or did you not literally say that mind over matter *does not exist* (emphasis mine)?
>>
>>18860116
All of those material things you listed are meaningless and have nothing to do with love or belonging.

Of course. I was being flippant to get a reaction. But my point is a serious one. I do know what is truly valuable; friends, family, love, health, etc. But so often in these money-related threads, the old 'having things is evil' chestnut arises. It's a misinterpretation of Eastern teachings (and christianity) by hippies in the 60's. Its root lies in poverty consciousness. The personal belief that we don't deserve to have money or things, for whatever reason, based on our own wounding; lack of self-worth, learned values from parents, etc. My point is, that believing that money is evil or that having nice things is somehow 'unspiritual' is just another ego trap. It is a belief with no substance or truth behind it. It keeps us small and disempowered. It stops us expressing ourselves fully and experiencing everything we might otherwise do. It certainly may be harder to 'enter the kingdom of heaven' as a 'rich man' as Jesus put it, if we are attached to our physical things, but he didn't say it was impossible. It is the attachment which is the problem, not the things themselves.

I will go one step further to assert that owning nice things can actually be an expression of spirit. In 'Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance' there is a concept from ancient Greek , 'arete', which the author Robert Pirsig acknowledges doesn't have a direct english translation but equates to 'Quality' or the 'peak of attainment'. And this 'Quality' is a property or a function of god, or spirit. The idea that the very best of something, something which embodies true quality, represents the expression of god in the physical world.

So despite my flippant delivery I wasn't joking when I said I valued my strat and my hifi. To me they represent something of Quality. I'm not rich but I don't deny myself the possibilities of the richness life has to offer.
>>
>>18856851
I think the whole law of attraction shit only applies to things that you can affect. For example, if you think positively you will seem like a friendlier person on the outside and people will be friendlier to you. Or if you feel beautiful you will actually look more beautiful because of the hormones affected.

But if, say, you wanted to win the lottery, no amount of positive thinking could help you with it. If you wanted to win at the stock market you'd have to analyze everything like professionals do.

I hope I'm wrong though and I hope someone proves it to me. If conscience can really affect matter that would be groundbreaking.
>>
>>18856851
You read the wrong book. Try a different angle. Read Neville Goddard
>>
>>18856915
>she does not have a lot of other people competing with her, pitting their projected will against hers
That's really interesting to think about. If the world worked like this, then does it tip towards the most people or the strongest will?
I mean, would 10 strong willed people get their thing against 20 weak willed? Or would the 20 people win because more>less?
>>
>>18860141
>PS The rest of you can't try this because since you are not the observer in my universe
Everyone is the observer in their own universe, so yes, we can all try this. What a retard.
>>
>>18863601
>mind over matter doesn't exist
>mind over body however is backed up by medical science and psychology
and just how prey tell do you control the body without the matter in it. consciousness itself is the ability for matter to chose its own momentum, which means everything is literally mind over matter, hell even using your body to affect the momentum of other matter is still mind over matter.
>>
>>18861347
>You can incarnate into your own sperm/ova, and become your own child. If things are just terrible for you, have a kid and press the reset button.
No mate, because even if I do I won't carry my memories to my next life, so who the fuck cares if my next life is full of happiness? I want MYSELF to be happy, not my previous or next life. What I see and remember now is the only thing I can experience. Incarnation sucks.
>>
>>18861423
>surgeon-plans-to-perform-first-human-head-transplant
Did they get around the issue with the dead spine? IIRC they did this on monkeys, but when you sever a head you actually break the spine and the body is paralyzed, only the head is working. They have to recreate the spine somehow.
IMO a brain transplant would make more sense than a whole head transplant.
>>
>>18862028
>If you spend your time wanting what you don't have then you are focusing your attention on not having the very thing you desire
That's exactly how I managed to lose the one thing I cared about. That is, if this shit actually works this way and it isn't all just simple math.

Now it's so hard for me to believe that I can get it back, so basically I won't have it back as long as I think in this retarded way.
>>
>>18863729
>>18864877
so I'm guessing you guys don't know what mind over matter actually means
>well TECHNICALLY if I push down the gas pedal on this car and it goes forward I'm moving the ENTIRE CAR with my mind!
>mind over matter!
that's not what it means you imbeciles

yes TECHNICALLY you controlling yourself not to drink that 5th can of mountain dew or not to lick the cheeto dust off your keyboard is mind over matter
but that isn't what people mean when they say "mind over matter"

what they mean is being able to control things normally out of your control through willpower or mental discipline
>>
>>18859987
the autism runs deep on this board
>>
In short yes. LoA is just channeled material. It is designed to make you feel good by teaching you to spin your merkaba system the wrong way.
And while you can induce a (false) euphoric state on yourself, and even "get" some results, in the long run it will dissasociate you from your own organic identity matrix.
Tl;dr
Dont listen to channels. Letting entities co-share yourbody is a terrible idea. Dont chase false euphoria. Integrate your organic true self instead
>>
>>18856851

If that were true, then all anons would have harems riddled of 2D waifus and 3D sacks of semen and boipucci too.
>>
i keep trying this law of attraction to get some metaphysical gibsmedats but it never works out. gonna try it again and quit playing with myself and meditating and shit and see if i can get the universe to gib me a game boy pocket and super mario land, to replace the one i had when some ass hole stole in school many years ago.
>>
>>18865727
>what they mean is being able to control things normally out of your control through willpower or mental discipline
no, that is merely your interpretation of it.
>>
>>18858948
>not reading the Gospels
lad....
>>
File: IMG_0608.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0608.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
>>18856851
How about you learn some shit about finance first before claiming some dumb shit like that, you god damn retard. First of all you can't just throw money into a stock, you have to see what stocks are doing well, what aren't. There are tools you can use for this such as return coefficients (standard deviation for period divided by average return for that same period) or others. The stocks with the highest return with the lowest variance, and hence risk, are your best statistical options for investment. The other idea is creating a portfolio, instead of just investing in a single asset. The idea of a portfolio is that you invest in stocks that are correlated as little as possible (in regards to return, like apple and Starbucks) so that when one goes down, another goes up, and you effectively hedge (insure) yourself against losses. If done correctly you will be able to achieve minimum losses but maximum returns over a medium or long term. Fuckin /x/, let me tell ya
>>
>>18858948
You just haven't phased your consciousness into the universe where it's possible.
>>
>>18856851
It all leads to satanism, anon. Follow Jesus Christ and stop worshipping material items.

>Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and decay destroy, and thieves break in and steal.

Matthew 6:19

Join the only true and original church, the Catholic church.
>>
>>18864927
Normally in spinal injuries the break comes from a twisting tear of the chord, which causes much more scarring and makes it more difficult to reattach because nothing is where it should be.

With a surgical cut, in theory, it should be easier.

I think the analogy commonly used is imagine a banana that's been cut in half as opposed to a banana twisted in half.

That's not to say it will or won't work, of course, but the only way you find these things out is by trying them I guess
>>
>>18856851
>So my question is, why did this fail?

Because it's not magic and you were delusional.
>>
>>18862028
what's you field of work anon

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark+11%3A22-24&version=NIV
for the christfags
>>
law of attraction is bullshit, its based on a real hermetic principle that actually works though
>>
>>18871376
I just dont get this sequence
be grateful for something you dont have > get it
>>
>>18864908

Memories are important but they aren't you. If you get in a serious wreck tommarow and lose memory of all your life so far are you no longer you?

You won't remember this life, but you'll still be experiencing the next in the drivers seat, even if you can't remember previous ones.
>>
>>18856851
>Since then, a stock I threw some money into completely bombed and dropped hard.
so, just because you think positive some stock you invested that it affects thousands of human beings should have gone high?
>>
>>18874096

This. You need to ask the universe for something you really need, are ready for and that it can grant.

Example: You are ready to get married and settle down and have kids. Deep inside yiu know yiu are ready to love someone and to be a good partner and father provider but yiu want to find the right person. Ask the universe and see what happens.
>>
>>18856851
>a stock
Are u retarded?
Napoleon Hills shit applies only in something that requires something from you. Like thinking.
It's THINK & grow rich, NOT "imma gamble n think me wins n get dem monies"
And without action thinking is useless, no matter how great your genius plans are.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.