[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions about Ascension

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

File: easiersaidthendone.jpg (62KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
easiersaidthendone.jpg
62KB, 500x501px
I know they're tons of astral projection threads on here. But alot of them seem bogus and role-play-esque. Even tho i feel like that, i do want to enlighten my perception and understanding of the world around me and beyond. Even if its a slim chance its real. i would be a fool to disbelieve it. So basically this is a thread for me and any anons that have legitimate questions and fascination about astral projection. Please only answer the questions given if you are an expert in projection and very confident about your answers. i'm concerned and i need help. i'll be monitoring this thread for days if it stays up. so ill reply when i have the time.

>When you do perform projection and leave your physical body and into your spiritual body. Are you leaving your body up to possession from other demons?

>Is anyone capable of projection? and if so why can't we naturally do it on command. like how an animal is born with specific instincts and if not what restricts you from going to the next plane? i have more questions but ill wait until these questions have been discussed and plus this OP post is way too long.
>>
>>18856777
>>When you do perform projection and leave your physical body and into your spiritual body. Are you leaving your body up to possession from other demons?

It depends what altered state of consciousness you're talking about. But I'm going to assume you're talking about "Astral projection". Personally I get it every time I experience sleep paralysis, which then goes onto the experience people call "astral projection".

>>Is anyone capable of projection?

I believe everyone is capable.

> and if so why can't we naturally do it on command.
In my opinion

There are subconscious mind blocks in place among other things so you're only focused on this reality. Diet could possibly play a part. And I believe anyone who does things like Dmt, then dreams lucid precog and astral travel come frequently after that.

>i have more questions but ill wait until these questions have been discussed and plus this OP post is way too long.

I'm well experienced in altered states of consciousness.

Dream states, normal lucid and precog.

Sleep paralysis and what people call Astral projection.

Dmt induced states of consciousness.

Will do my best to help you
>>
>>18856801
ive tried to astral project a few times but the most I got was certain parts of my body getting SUPER tingly like my legs and parts of my arm? Was that anything?
>>
>>18856801
>>>When you do perform projection and leave your physical body and into your spiritual body. Are you leaving your body up to possession from other demons?

Misread your question.

The notion that something can go into your body is utter nonsense. The body is a thought, when you move away from that thought through shifting your conscious awareness , the body isn't there to be inhabited.
>>
>>18856824
>ive tried to astral project a few times but the most I got was certain parts of my body getting SUPER tingly like my legs and parts of my arm?

If you lay down for long periods of time this is a very common thing. Personally I don't lay down to achieve some sort of "projection" mine come naturally upon waking in the night.

However I can't speak for everyone, just personally I don't try and trigger it, it comes quite naturally.

>Was that anything?

It was just a sensation by the sounds of it. Nothing really. Once you get a genuine experience, there will be no mistaking it for anything else.

They can be rather overwhelming for people who aren't experienced with them. Like someone taking Lsd or Dmt for the first time.
>>
>>18856824
Its not something you can just watch a youtube video on or read about in a book and expect to go and do that night, or even in a month.

I can't play a guitar, but if I started playing one, I wouldn't expect to be playing like slash in a weeks time.

It takes years my friend, you're programming your min to do something its be trained not to do.
>>
any base level stuff you can give me tips on doing? I've been depressed lately with existence being so boring after I gave up on religion still hoping there is something else out there other than this.
>>
>>18856854
>any base level stuff you can give me tips on doing?

First drop all your expectations, and take a step back. What you want to try and do is start with normal dream states. That's it.

You want to get to a point in where you can remember multiple dreams a night. Not only will this go on to helping you obtain other higher and lower states of consciousness it could possibly help with things like depression.

If you're not grounded, and have good support, you could spiral the other way and it could have a negative effect.

Start by setting your alarm a bit earlier so you can wake up specifically to remember dreams you had the night before. When you wake try not to let your mind get flooded with the things that you have to do, that day, just lay there.

Perhaps start a dream journal, this actually does help to a degree, but NEVER place importance on any one dream state.

>I've been depressed lately with existence being so boring after I gave up on religion still hoping there is something else out there other than this.

Its only as boring as you make it out to be. And if you find that you can't have fun with normal life. Look to your dreams as I said.

I will post a list of dream states you can achieve with practice
>>
>>18856854
I typed this up today.

Its on my minds.com account. I'm moving there because of the moderation around these parts

Through my experiences I have learnt there is a variety of different dream states one can achieve, some people will just categorize them all as dreams, one dream state being no different to the next. However, it is more complex. When I sleep I can have any number of dreams in a night, the limitation being only what I can recall. This has helped me further understand the different dream states I'm aware of.
Here are different dream states that I experience frequently.
1-

Normal dream states, this is what most people experience, the length depth and vividness of the dream can vary. Through my experiences (surprisingly) I have found these dream states to be the most fun as you don't know you're in a dream state at the time. Which makes for a good experience, no one wants to know they're watching a Play. You want the play you're watching to appear as though it was really happening.
In a normal dream state you can become as consciously aware as in waking life, without breaking the boundary of going lucid. Once you become skilled enough with dreams and dream recollection, this normal dream state will feel as real as your waking life.
2-

Lucid dream states. lucid dream states, unlike normal dream states are ones in where you become aware that you're dreaming, which results in a realization that you're not bound by anything. You realize that everything is you, and you are everything (in the dream). As fun as some people think this dream state is, it actually becomes boring very fast, with no limitations on anything the experience looses its spark.
>>
>>18856854
There's really no limits as to what you can do and experience in these states, but they do come with the realization that you're only interacting with yourself. There's no duality, which can become lonely.
3-

Dream states in where you are not yourself. Most people would class these as normal dreams, but having had them quite frequently I can say from personal experience that they're a completely different experience to that of a normal dream. The only relation they share is that they're experiences.
In these dreams you can find yourself being another person, an animal ie. a Horse or a Turtle (personal experiences) in these experiences, you are anything but human. I have even had the an experience with one of these dreams where I was an atom or something metaphysical communicating with other atoms on some sort of molecular level.
These experiences can be rather beautiful to experience.
4-

Precognitive dreams. Although many people may dismiss the fact that these dreams are a reality. Personal experience has showed me that they're in fact real. These are dream states in where you dream about something, that then happens in your daily waking life.
These things can range from things that are small and insignificant ie. A relative making an un announced visit. To things on a larger scale ie. Car crashes and people dying. These experiences have a very different all round feel, and usually are an experience that stands alone and not connected to another dream state, you can actually learn to identify the precognitive dreams due to their different all round feeling.
>>
>>18856854
5-

Sleep paralysis and the state people call Astral projection. This, like lucid dreaming, is a state that many people seem to be striving to achieve. If you experience sleep paralysis you can actually become comfortable enough in the state and shift your conscious awareness away from what you would call your body, this then results in the state people call "Astral projection" this is a very chaotic state, its somewhat like a dmt trip in many ways, things move the same and entities seem to look and act the same as they would in a Dmt induced state of consciousness.
It requires a great deal of overcoming fear to be lucid enough to move around in this state of consciousness, just as it takes a lack of fear to take psychedelics. Most people won't get past the sleep paralysis it is quite uncomfortable.
In conclusion, I would like to encourage any grounded individuals to explore their dream states. They will most definitely give you a contrast your normal life.
>>
>>18856896
what would you describe astral projection to be in a whole? and are the tips you giving out what you started with?. im curious now how did you find out about astral projection and how did you build yourself up to achieve this. lastly, because of this what do you think will happen when you die if you dont mind me asking. you seem legite so im gonna succum to gluttony and ask any questions that come to me.
>>
>>18856906
>>18856902
>>18856896
thanks for posting these dude, I copy pasted them so I can read again when the thread dies.

Also I have one more question to ask since you seem to know about dreams.

I had a sort of abstract dream the other day that I haven't had since I was a kid. It wasn't really about anything at all, there was no story line or anything that I could name just something happening like an immense weird pressure I am trying to shift and move around with my brain. It feels like a very large metaphysical pressure pushing on my brain but not physically or painfully just uncomfortably. I dont get the sense that its something evil or an entity just very different than any dream Ive ever had.

I know it sounds crazy but Ive never tried to put these dreams to words just thought Id ask, thanks anyway.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-20-16-40-08.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-20-16-40-08.png
1MB, 720x1280px
never believed in it, always thought people were making it up or mistaking it for lucid dreaming.

but it happened to me after about 4 years.

I was falling asleep due to very hard day at work but my mind was like stay awake to finish this episode. my eyes were really heavy and I closed them but I kept opening and closing them.

eventually I couldn't open them and I got up.

I felt weird so I looked at the episode playing and there was this very smoky distortion like I was in a smoky room

I looked around and I saw my body sleeping, I almost had a ghost shit.

I could feel my heart racing even though I was outside my body, I felt light headed and started floating, went through my wall and into my living room, then into my mom's room and saw her sleeping, then since it was dark I got scared and went back to my room and body

I looked at my face and it was like a tv changing channels on my face, I guess they were memories or something, it was really weird

I went back into my body and woke up, immediately turned on the light and called my friend at 3am freaking out
>>
>>18856932
First I would like to say, always try and learn through your own experience, don't ever put anyone else on a pedestal.

Reading a book about Climbing mountains, isn't the same as Climbing the mountain.

>what would you describe astral projection to be in a whole?

In my experiences Astral projection is the most chaotic experience, it is very much like a Dmt induced state of consciousness in where you can communicate with entities that seem to be outside of the self, however further experiences have led me to believe that everything you communicate with, is ultimately just an aspect of yourself.

I see Astral Projection as an expansion of consciousness, like when I would do Dmt. I don't believe you're existing the physical body during these instances, I believe the body is a thought, so when you "project" you just leave that thought behind. The thought of having a physical body.

>m curious now how did you find out about astral projection and how did you build yourself up to achieve this.

Through years of experience in altered states of consciousness I have been able to categorize them. Beleive it or not, I was actually getting what people call astral projection a long time before it was ever talked about on social media. Perhaps the internet.

For a large portion of my life I was obsessed and still am with altered states of consciousness. Which led me to things like Dmt and consciousness.

>because of this what do you think will happen when you die if you dont mind me asking

My ego will dissolve, and consciousness shall continue. Although I have a body, I don't identify with it, so the whole notion of death is silly to me.

Its change. Nothing more

>you seem legite so im gonna succum to gluttony and ask any questions that come to me.

Ask away while the threads up, don't be surprised if it gets deleted
>>
>>18856951
>It feels like a very large metaphysical pressure pushing on my brain but not physically or painfully just uncomfortably.

I feel this all the time, its called infinity. Don't ever mistake the word for the reality. And you will always have trouble wording things anon.

That's why sometimes, sadly, you just have to live with this knowledge alone. Its good to be able to share though, for comfort if anything
>>
>>18856951
There are more layers of dreams, that I have yet to be able to put into words, but I think they could be the ones that transcend language.

I am hoping to add to that list but I hold no expectations. I stopped using Dmt since my daughter was born so now all my altered states are natural.
>>
>>18856978
So your saying that death isn't really a big thing to care about? its more of just a transition from dropping your skin coat to an astral body? what would you do for the rest of your life when your dead? and what do you mean your ego will dissolve and your consciousness will continue?
>>
>>18856951
https://www.minds.com/DreamEater
>>
>>18857002
>>18856997
>>18856987
thanks again, saving these answers and will visit the site.
>>
>>18857000
>So your saying that death isn't really a big thing to care about?

Anon I know it can be a tough one to grasp, or to get your head around. But you will shed that body like a butterfly and forget that you even had a worry.

>its more of just a transition from dropping your skin coat to an astral body?

The body is a thought, think of it as dropping one thought-form to go on to another.

Your ego will die, your consciousness will not.
>>
>>18857020
so what do you believe happens to your consciousness? reincarnation? just floating around forever?
>>
>>18857000
Your ego is the thing that has all the worries all the doubts and fears. What you really are has no worries no doubts and no fears.

It just is
>>
>>18857002
bookmarked
>>
>>18856777
i really need to archive this thread thx anons
>>
>>18857024
>so what do you believe happens to your consciousness?

What do I think happens to consciousness (singular)? It will go onto experience any number of infinite possibilities.

Its like going to sleep at night and waking in the morning.

>reincarnation? just floating around forever?

You're already doing these 2 things. Right now
>>
>>18857024
People die and wake up mid life somewhere else.

I could go on to say more, but, I think some things are better left not said, and I'm not trying to be mystical, I just don't won't to ruin anything for anybody.
>>
>>18857045
nah dude ruin everything for me this is interesting. Ive never heard reincarnation where you wake up half way through life, like a middle aged man? Who was there through the first half?
>>
>>18857058
>nah dude ruin everything for me this is interesting. Ive never heard reincarnation where you wake up half way through life, like a middle aged man? Who was there through the first half?

I will give you a watered down version. You will never experience death, and time as you see it, as something flowing forward isn't necessarily true.

As I am sure you've heard time is an illusion. Well its true. The best way I can say this, is, you're making here and now real only by an illusion of past events which never happened, in the most literal sense
>>
>>18857072
so are you saying my conscious imagines everything around me? People nature and the entire universe? If so what is outside of what is being imagined? Just a bunch of floating consciousness(plural) in blackness imagining things?

Also I have to say I love the way you write your blogs like you are having a conversation with someone.
>>
>>18857093
>so are you saying my conscious imagines everything around me? People nature and the entire universe?

Everything. And be careful with the "my" conscious. Its consciousness.

Some people will think that their ego is God upon the realization, thinking they need to help people reach their state of mind. Which is a contradiction because it implies duality.

>If so what is outside of what is being imagined?

There is nothing outside, this is the same as that, you're looking at the eternal God head wherever you look, its all that exists.

Although I don't like the term "God"

>Just a bunch of floating consciousness(plural) in blackness imagining things?

Look, I can't describe what consciousness is to you, no one can, its the background of everything. But its not as though its somewhere, you're making the mistake of thinking you can say "oh look here it is over here"

>Also I have to say I love the way you write your blogs like you are having a conversation with someone.

Thanks. Its not intentional it just comes out like that
>>
>>18857115
tell me when you are tired of answering questions, I 'll stop but until then I have an inquisitive mind :)

you seem to imply that everyone has their own individual consciousness behind their ego correct? But as you say the consciousness isn't "mine".

and to debate you a bit, if the conscious is imagining "everything" that would mean it is imagining you telling me this right now. But arent you a separate conscious? Or do they all imagine things in the same bubble of fake reality.
>>
>>18857159
>tell me when you are tired of answering questions, I 'll stop but until then I have an inquisitive mind :)

I'm a stay at home dad. So I answer questions in between juggling a two year old, its a nice contrast. I enjoy conversing. No problem at all.

>you seem to imply that everyone has their own individual consciousness behind their ego correct? But as you say the consciousness isn't "mine".

I believe there is degrees of duality, at different levels of consciousness, at what you would call higher states they seem to decrease, until there is no duality at all.

Lower states they tend to multiply.

Higher= less duality
Lower= more duality

Untimely, I believe duality isn't really there. I think its here so we can maintain illusions of different states of being, like the human experience.

I believe there is only one Consciousness. It is not mine, it is not yours. Never think the ego is your consciousness.

>and to debate you a bit, if the conscious is imagining "everything" that would mean it is imagining you telling me this right now. But arent you a separate conscious? Or do they all imagine things in the same bubble of fake reality.

Its a collective agreement that we all pretend to be Human at this time.
>>
>>18857115
>There is nothing outside, this is the same as that, you're looking at the eternal God head wherever you look, its all that exists.

I know from first hand experience the truth of these words. However, there IS something on the inside. Care to share your thoughts on that?
>>
>>18857178
do you believe the actions we commit here have an effect on anything at all? Or just being an illusion it all means nothing.

Also I know you cant answer some of these but it seems strange the consciousness would want to experience the pain that is human existence I guess my human mind would assume the consciousness would want to only experience nice things since it has a choice or does it?
>>
>>18857195
>I know from first hand experience the truth of these words. However, there IS something on the inside. Care to share your thoughts on that?

ahh. touché

I have hundreds of breakthrough experiences and I still can't quite conclude beyond a shadow of a doubt what "it" or "they" exactly are.

But my educated opinion through my first hand experiences, is they are us. That's what they tell me anyway.

Its most defiantly internal. We are their thoughts anon.
>>
>>18857205
>do you believe the actions we commit here have an effect on anything at all?

Personally, I don't. Through certain dream states I have found each day to be quite scripted. There is no leaf out of place, its all meant to be where it is.

And I think the only choice a man really has is the choice to know what he is.

>but it seems strange the consciousness would want to experience the pain that is human existence

That's from a human perspective, from an eternal point of view or perspective, the human perspective is quite shallow.

Remember, we can't have the good without the bad, the life without death, and the sweet without sour.

>I guess my human mind would assume the consciousness would want to only experience nice things since it has a choice or does it?

Your ego only wants to experience nice things, your consciousness wants to experience everything. The human ego and what it wants doesn't really matter.
>>
>>18857223
sooner or later this thread is gonna die and Id love if you made a blog about your entire thoughts on the conscious and all we've discussed if you care to..

also does it sadden you to know you are in a constant loop of different realities instead of one day reaching a level of heightened "enlightenment" or something where you keep your memories and are aware of everything? I guess thats the human ego dream.
>>
>>18857262
>sooner or later this thread is gonna die and Id love if you made a blog about your entire thoughts on the conscious and all we've discussed if you care to..

It will which is fine, I actually post here quite frequently but my threads are deleted, which is why I just made that minds.com account yesterday hopefully (fingers crossed) they don't have thought police as well.

I must be honest and say I am quite reluctant to share some of my experiences, then, on the other hand I'm like, share them. Its an internal battle I guess.

I see some people saying lucid dreaming is not a thing, and I just kind of scratch my head and wonder if they actually believe that, or is it just because they haven't experienced it.

I guess people get trapped in certain frames of minds, not really knowing what else is outside of their echo chambers.

As I said I am going to continue to add to my minds acc with blogs on my old dmt experiences, the msot profound ones, and obviously my really cool dream states.

I would be there forever if I was reporting everything.

>also does it sadden you to know you are in a constant loop of different realities instead of one day reaching a level of heightened "enlightenment"

You get that at death, you can also get that from things like Dmt and very specific dream states, that moment is eternal, just like now, only you fail to see it.

So after that moment of eternal awareness, you are good to go again. Its like coming up out of the water for some air before you go back down.

<where you keep your memories and are aware of everything?

Being aware of EVERYTHING can be a form of torture, memories only are illusions to make you think you're really here, beyond that I don't think they have an importance other than what they were as "experiences" at the point in time when we had them.

Life is change, you must move with it.

>I guess thats the human ego dream.

It seems so.Every human en devour for enlightenment is a hoax you have it
>>
>>18857115
I've seen this story before. It's because you are into your own head. You are so into your own head that you believe it to encompass everything. You have indeed "ascended" but that ascension is of a thought bubble in the sky. You need to ground yourself literally and figuratively. That's the real shit right there. Your thoughts are mental phenomenon, not reality.

For you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUs27nDc5NI
>>
>>18857366
>You are so into your own head that you believe it to encompass everything.

I believe consciousness encompass everything I never said I do, I don't think for one second that my ego contains my consciousness.

>Your thoughts are mental phenomenon, not reality.

Thoughts are what make up reality.
>>
I believe I had one awhile back. I was waking up from a dream(or so I thought at first), then all of a sudden I saw my dad standing by the edge of my bed with his hands out. My body ended up vibrating violently, I could actually feel the pain. My right side jerked upwards, I felt a strong pain sort of like being pulled out. I ended up standing next to my bed, but everything was pitch black. I somehow walked to the hallway and bumped into the door then eventually woke up, not sure what happened exactly.
>>
>>18857366
Given that all things are experienced in mind, the nearest that it is possible to approach an appreciation of mind is to consider it space or void.

Mind is space
In the sense that all things are contained in space. Mind substantial,formless space substantial being that which stands under and formless being that which has no shape and is therefore limitless.

Being limitless there can only be one.In truth,there is only one mind which contains all forms manifest - manifest being that which is perceivable. Everything is in the mind. For where else would it be?
It is not a question of experience being inside or outside. The sensory experienced world, all experiences in the mental realms,they are all one mind. There is in reality No DUALITY of in and out above and below before and after, these are all relative to the separate body image in the physical world.
>>
What's the most simple way to do astral projection?

I try it every night. I lay on my back, arms at my side. I don't move at all(which is the biggest challenge to me, because I get an itch on my arm or face and I have to use all my mental strength to not scratch them). I try to clear my mind the best I can. I've never felt anything though close to projection. I would really be thankful if someone could explain it to me in simple terms.

Also, can you swallow your saliva while laying still? This is another thing that's tough to not do as it just collects in my mouth.

I really want to get in touch with the spiritual aspects of the world and this seems like a great start. It just annoys me that I can't do this right.
>>
>>18857571
>What's the most simple way to do astral projection?

There really is no simple way. As discussed above, it comes down to practice and dedication, that is unless you're prone to getting sleep paralysis, which can result in experiences that people refer to as astral projection.

If you read the thread you will get answers to most of what you just asked. There is no point repeating things.

>I really want to get in touch with the spiritual aspects of the world and this seems like a great start. It just annoys me that I can't do this right.

Start with normal dream states.
>>
>>18857585
Thanks for the reply. If my room is completely dark, will it make astral projecting harder? What I mean is that my room is completely dark like I can't see my hand in front of my face, so if my spiritual body ascends from my physical body will I not be able to see anything g around me because my room is so dark?

If I'm thinking too deep into this, let me know.
>>
>>18857591
>Thanks for the reply. If my room is completely dark, will it make astral projecting harder?

No, but it could make the transition into the state way more uncomfortable (depending on the person). Some people dislike the dark, you may or may not be one of those people.

Personally, as I said above in the thread, if I was you and I was just getting started with these sorts of experiences, I would focus on normal dream states, the more lucid you become in them the more lucid you become in all other states.

Its a domino affect.

>What I mean is that my room is completely dark like I can't see my hand in front of my face, so if my spiritual body ascends from my physical body will I not be able to see anything g around me because my room is so dark?

Don't mistake remote viewing for astral projection, when you astral project your room will not look like your room anymore, it can resemble it.

You're mixing astral projection and etheric projection.
>>
>>18857604
Alright I think I understand a little better now. I'll try to start becoming more lucid in my dreams first.
>>
>>18857625
Have fun and good luck
>>
>>18856777
>Are you leaving your body up to possession from other demons?
who told you that humans are demons ? thats suppose to be a secret. i mean its kinda obvious when you look at biodiversity dropping off as homo sapein shows up and spreads across the planet but your not suppose to know
>>
>>18856777

>When you do perform projection and leave your physical body and into your spiritual body. Are you leaving your body up to possession from other demons?

No. Astral projection occurs in the astral body. There are many sheaths(bodies) that the spirit needs to use to interact on the lower planes. Traveling in the spirit body is a more pure, higher level of travel which occurs on higher planes. Not many ever get to the point of travel as pure spirit, many believe the astral is the highest level.

>Is anyone capable of projection? and if so why can't we naturally do it on command. like how an animal is born with specific instincts and if not what restricts you from going to the next plane? i have more questions but ill wait until these questions have been discussed and plus this OP post is way too long.

Yes, like most things it takes practice. In this case it takes much dedication to get to the point where one can completely quiet the mind and shift one's awareness out of the body. Most people either don't believe in astral projection, are never introduced to it, or are too busy lost in distractions living as a servant to physical sensations.
>>
>>18857777
Good post anon
>>
>>18857777
Checked
>>
>>18857777
Are you a guy? Can you marry me? You talk so wise I adore it.
>>
>>18856777
The astral realm contains all kinds of mental phenomena. Including things you imagine and ideas from popular culture. To sort out what is "real" you can use "time travel".

Avoiding to check for references before doing this, do the astral projection targeting to go out of your room, but 100 years back in time. Do this for, say, a couple of months.

It is needless tobsay you must make extensive notes about your travels.

The popculture and the real stuff should have different vibes to them. After these months, you go look for reference, photos and whatever, to calibrate your visions.
>>
My understanding is that human consciousness exists in a range within 3-10 dimensions all overlapping each other. Sleeping with our physical body dormant and your consciousness active lets you simulate real encounters and experience the layers/dimensions/physics/chakras in their own way how you know them.

What interests me is other minds and other perspective. I believe that people can come up with ideas and not understand their own meaning. Art can "trademark" matter with human expression, music is insanely powerful this way. I know its a bit of a tangent but the discussion is good so. I had a bout of "enlightenment" that I will never forget and most all music speaks to me. I'm currently working through how consciousness interacts with the universe and specifically how the internet and "real time" message boards like this play part.
>>
>>18858220
Also I should add that I think a creator being would unwittingly "trademark" all his stuff basically just from it being by his hand, I think this is something the average person can "wake up" to, however it can be hard to differentiate at the high levels of consciousness.
>>
So can I do anything I want when I am projecting?
>>
what happens during REM?
>>
>>18856777
Astral projection is a perceptual illusion: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/theory-knowledge/201305/perception-and-perceptual-illusions. It is making yourself feel as if you are physically moving out of your body pretty much exactly according to your picture, I have experienced and explored it. It is possible to bend your perception to experience all sorts of strong illusions, this is the commonality among almost all mystical experiences. Unfortunately these abilities are very useful to peddle supernatural bullshit, and researching about them is almost impossible due to the pile of utter bullshit that search results return.
>>
>>18858799
>>18858833

I should have specified: what I meant above is OBE's. Astral Projection is lucid dreaming. However they can also be mixed like many meditative techniques.

To answer your question, yeah you can do whatever you want in a lucid dream.
>>
Can you meet other people in there or are they just figments of your imagination?
>>
>>18858870
>Can you meet other people in there or are they just figments of your imagination?

You will get a bunch of mixed opinions on whether they're figments of your imagination or not. I believe They're aspects of you at higher and lower states of consciousness
>>
>>18858840
>Astral Projection is lucid dreaming.

From personal experience with dreams and altered states I can say without a doubt that Lucid dreaming and Astral projection are two completely different phenomena.

Dreams are nothing like lucid dreams astral projection is nothing like lucid dreaming.

They share similarities.
>>
>>18858799
>So can I do anything I want when I am projecting?

Not like a lucid dream, in astral projection it seems as though you can move anywhere, and don't think of it as you could just project up to the moon and explore that, because the moon wouldn't be there, as you're in a different state, a different reality.

You seem to have the freedom to explore, but you can't summon things into existence like in lucid dreams.

Astral projection is somewhat like a Dmt trip. In the way entities move, they're behavior and the symmetric type patterns that cover everything.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.