[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: ussy.jpg (14KB, 300x218px) Image search: [Google]
ussy.jpg
14KB, 300x218px
I have taken the paranormal as a joke and made a horrible mistake that I don't know if I can ever manage to revert. I learned about tulpas and while researching at my local Hippy shop I ended up meeting a guy who told me he could help me make one. Naturally, I accepted and over the course of 3 days, I created a Jackie Chan Tulpa, because of the joke people make where they make one to beat other tulpas up. I guess I am a little messed up in the head because he's been violent, really violent. He chokes me, threatens me and shouts in my ear whenever I am trying to concentrate. Obviously, I knew I had to fix this.

Through the pure idiocy that is humanity, in particular, myself, I have created a cyborg Bruce Lee to combat him. It's been a pretty even battle. My concentration was way worse with the bruce lee, but by making him bruce lee and robotic, I have created a significantly powerful being.

Here is the problem, they haven't stopped fighting. It's awesome to see, but it's been going on forever. I get worried brucey boy might loose, or that it will never end and all their screaming and the sounds of fighting constantly keeps me up and distracted.'

What do I do?
>>
>>18856704
check yourself into an asylum.
>>
File: best bruce.jpg (23KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
best bruce.jpg
23KB, 300x400px
My best advice would be creating a tulpa that can defeat both of them at the same time to stop this madmannery.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 436x436px
>>
File: fuck yeah.png (444KB, 469x401px) Image search: [Google]
fuck yeah.png
444KB, 469x401px
>>18856731
Who could possibly defeat cyber Bruce lee and psychotic Jackie chan? They're too powerful?
>>
File: oh boi.jpg (71KB, 441x800px) Image search: [Google]
oh boi.jpg
71KB, 441x800px
>>18856729
Dude. It is not that crazy, I just messed up on something I didn't think was real.
>>
>>18856704
Maybe they'll stop fighting if they get a good meal. Make a Gordon Ramsey tulpa to make them some food.
>>
>>18857139
Nah, you need music to calm them down.
>>
File: 11.jpg (79KB, 750x1061px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
79KB, 750x1061px
wait so pretty much you made an imaginary friend and now you cant un-imagine him?
>>
>>18857219
>and now you cant un-imagine him
It's rude.
>>
>>18857224
#CanadianProblems
>>
Make a Glock 17 tulpa and shoot him in the fucking face
>>
>>18856704

Tulpa's are just thought constructs that wear themselves into your mind and self perpetuate by drawing your focus.

you have to stop focusing on them until they disappear. Tulpa's are historically known to do things that make you focus on them because they are just partitioned parts of your brain and want to continue existing. if you have enough focus to make a tulpa you have enough focus to ignore him until he fades from existence.

also, my fetish is tulpa's overpowering their creators and consuming their bodies, leaving you as a weakening construct in their new bodies. Sooo rock hard thinking about that. try not to think about that too hard while banishing jackie.
>>
>>18857299

Also, should have just made a damn servitor. Empowering a delusion with agency is retarded, there's a reason its a lost art only practiced by weird sects of dying religions. It doesn't really accomplish anything, goes bad more often than not, and its just cruel to imagine a being into existence that wants to continue existing but which you get bored of.

The only valid reason to construct a tulpa is to either fuck it as a caste monk, or as a weird spiritual thing where you want a forever companion as a sounding board for spiritual growth during meditations. It's like an immortal dog you have to deal with forever or strangle/neglect it to death.
>>
>>18857184
this, you need to cool their hot hearts with a fresh island song.
>>
>>18856704
But Jackie chan isn't supposed to want trouble.
>>
At least it wasn't a Guy Fieri tulpa
>>
>>18856704
Seems like you've got things under control
>>
>>18857482
But they have icy hearts.
>>
>>18857259
kek
>>
File: IMG_2928.jpg (50KB, 466x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2928.jpg
50KB, 466x415px
>>18856704
>>
>>18858549
wow
>>
As requested I will be starting on a Gordon Ramsey with a glock 17, who will be narrated by a Guy fiery Tulpa. I just thought I would throw all of your great ideas into my cesspool (Except the one about the Servitor, I don't know what that is) because fuck it, I don't think it can get worse than this. I get back to you guys in a few days. Dear lord, I hope this works but if not, it'll make a great party story.
>>
>>18856704
Create a Super Shin Akuma tulpa (Gouki in Japan) that will kick their shit in with the Shun Gokou Satsu move.
He doesn't say much, so things should get quieter after the dust settles.
>>
>>18858364
So we need to warm their icy hearts with a hot island song?
>>
>>18857482
thats the best reply ive seen in a long time, bravo you glorious bastard
>>
>>18856704
OP, now you have to make a chuck norris tulpa to help out thats dedicated to protecting your life, he can help out with jackie chan and defend you from bruce lee if he turns on you after jackie chan is defeated.
>>
>>18856704
Construct a 16 ton weight tulpa and drop it on them

-Courtesy of Bugs Bunny
>>
>>18860603
That's very smart, but if we remember enter the dragon, he won't be able to defend me from bruce and I think that they both have been getting some sort of power boost from all this fighting, because their punches and kicks sound progressively louder and more aggressive.
>>
>>18858672
I want to watch this movie, anon.
>>
Why don't you make a Buddha tulpa to remind you to be on the Right Path all the time?
>>
>>18863031
I am glad my pain is humourous
>>
File: 1473095375073.jpg (201KB, 764x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473095375073.jpg
201KB, 764x720px
>>18856704
>Evil Jackie Chan

I'm gonna level with you here. You're a lost cause. Better just stop visualizing ASAP and get a boring desk job that fills up all your time and effort so you can't waste any brainpower on all this visualizing bullshit.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.